Nasscom's Design4India Award Winners for UX/UI

eLEOPARD Design Studios is a full-service agency known for its unique design and innovative ideas that reflect across multiple channels. The range of experiences we create cover enterprise solutions, web and mobile platforms, digital production and animation with virtual studios. We serve all the needs of our clients in Web, Print and Video fields.

We create long-term relationships between products and consumers, and are committed to ideas without limits or borders that translate across the market.

Quick Facts:

CRM solutions

• Smart Treasury Solutions Limited Banking client UK
  • Beyond Digital Marketing Stratergy Consultants Netherlands
  • Residential Settlements Residential Consultants Australia
  • WBEC-West Women owned business certification USA.
  • Da Vinci Softwares, IT company USA
  • Myriota IoT product company Australia
  • BE Advisors USA

eLEOPARD Design Studios showreel 2017

Works that kept us busy last year!

Complete portfolio

Web Design and Dev for two Startups

"Their work ethic and honesty were outstanding.”

Dec. 2017 - May 2018

eLEOPARD designed and developed four websites for two separate companies. They additionally created logos and drafted marketing materials for one of the websites.

Amsterdam, Netherlands
Alexandra Fulea
Co-founder, YourBI

Their team was receptive to feedback and frequent improvements. They created unique designs and improved customer relationships.

I am the founder of two startups that specialize in BI and consulting.

For what projects/services did your company hire eLEOPARD?

We hired them to design and develop the websites for both startups and two of our business partners. They also created the logos and drafted marketing materials like brochures and folders for our business partners.

We wanted them to design unique websites.

A colleague recommended them to us.

We originally started working on the logo for my first startup about a year ago. They started working on the first website shortly thereafter and they developed three additional websites since. They also developed a landing page and a couple of smaller projects. We are currently working together on an animated video project.

The team composed of me, and one designer and one developer from eLEOPARD.

The success of the website for one of our business partners strengthened our relationship.

I provided feedback and often changed my mind about the scope of the project. The team managed to fit all of the extra feedback and iterations into their schedule.

Their work ethic and honesty were outstanding.

When you work with a partner for about one year there will always be some misunderstandings and I think that's normal.

Considering the time difference, scheduling went very well.

Web Development for Content System

"Out of everyone I’ve used, their work is higher quality than anyone else."

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

eLEOPARD helped design and is building a WordPress website with custom features, including tax and budget calculators. After the site goes live, the team will remain on board for ongoing maintenance.

Stafford, United Kingdom
Scott Spooner
Founder, Money Making Expert

Building on a long-term partnership, eLEOPARD clearly understands the project requirements and needs. The team produces high-quality code, and bugs are due to client-side changes in the scope of the work. They work quickly make changes whenever requested.

I’m the founder of Money Making Expert, a content website that’s about business, marketing, and making money. We also have a forum on the site.

What challenge were you trying to address with eLEOPARD?

We wanted to build a complex site with custom features, and we needed to build it from the ground up. One of the biggest challenges was to create what I had in mind to be able to give to eLEOPARD, since this was the first effort at our website. I had used eLEOPARD before for smaller website, but this was the first big project

eLEOPARD did everything from scratch. They did a lot of the design work. I had a few designs sketched by someone else, but a lot of that was changed by their team. Overall, eLEOPARD designed 75% of the site and developed 100% of it.

The site works like a normal article site. There are articles, several widgets, and a forum which are standard. The custom things we were trying to build included the tax calculator and the budget planning tools. The budget planner was the biggest tool we made; it helps businesses track their business expenses. It allows businesses to input all their income and expenses and, at the end, they have a detailed plan to follow throughout the year.

We used WordPress as the management system because we needed something that would be easy for users. When they were finished, I tested the site myself, and eLEOPARD also tested it. There were a lot of bugs because I made a lot of changes. We made sure everything was working well.

How many resources were assigned to your project?

We had two resources that we worked with.

How did you come to work with eLEOPARD?

I came across them about three or four years ago when I needed a smaller project designed. Because I’ve been through so many other developers and designers, nobody understands what I want like eLEOPARD did. When I try to explain what I want to other developers, it’s too difficult and I never get the results that I want. I find eLEOPARD a lot easier that way, so I stay with them because I know the job will be done and it will be done well.

How much have you invested with eLEOPARD?

We have spent between £3,000 and £4,000 on this project.

We started working on this project in January 2015, and it’s ongoing. We have some more work to do before it’s ready to go live, and there will be ongoing maintenance to do when this site is completed. We did some side projects with eLEOPARD at the same time we were doing this project.

It’s not live yet so we don’t have any metrics. The quality of the work is high; I wouldn’t use eLEOPARD if it wasn’t quality work. Out of everyone I’ve used, their work is higher quality than anyone else.

How did eLEOPARD perform from a project management standpoint?

My deadlines are pretty open so I can’t say how good they are with tight deadlines. They’ve always done the work quickly. In terms of tools, we use a time tracker called Hubstaff, and we communicate through Skype.

What did you find most impressive about eLEOPARD?

The unique thing about them is that they understand my project. I’ve worked with other designers and developers before, and sometimes the language barrier can be difficult. eLEOPARD seems like they could be from the UK or the US because they understand you and have a grasp of what you’re asking. What I needed wasn’t a typical project, so it’s impressive that we managed to get pretty close to what I wanted.

Are there any areas eLEOPARD could improve?

There may be times they don’t get back to me as soon as I’d like, but it’s not major. If I didn’t like something about them, I’d move on

Overall Score They’re a good company. Normally I butt heads with people because they don’t do it the way I want it. eLEOPARD has done well to survive me.
    The work was done in a reasonable time. I was never waiting too long.
    The cost for the quality of work I’m getting would be significantly higher in the US or the UK.
    It’s always good work. There are always changes that I ask for, and they’re happy to make them.
    I recommend anybody that comes to me.

Website Design for News Aggregator

"eLEOPARD is the best partner I’ve ever worked with."

June 2014 - Ongoing

eLEOPARD provided clean logo graphics and basic branding for news and media aggregation solutions. The 8-person team now manages all UI design elements for in-house integration, creating a cohesive aesthetic.

Nieuwegein, Netherlands
René de Vries
CTO, HowardsHome

Each deliverable performs reliably across a variety of browsers and email clients, thanks to eLEOPARD’s robust testing methods and clear documentation. Their ability to grasp objectives quickly allows them to deliver impressive product environments at an outstanding price point.

I’m the CTO of HowardsHome, a news and social media aggregator. We build Software-as-a-service [SaaS] solutions for customers in the Netherlands that aggregate news so that it can be used by sales and marketing teams and large government organizations.

What challenge were you trying to address with eLEOPARD?

Initially, we needed to come up with some fairly basic logo designs. We had a lack of in-house resources and didn’t want to hire another full-time person. The logo design was not something that we considered a part of our core competency, and our requirements aren’t overly complex. We did have an in-house designer, but eLEOPARD has gradually taken over that entire role. We’ve been happy with their work so far, and the relationship works.

Our collaboration with eLEOPARD started with design and branding, but we’ve actually progressed to having them do all our UI design in close cooperation with a colleague of mine, who’s in charge of spec’ing and wireframing. He passes the material to eLEOPARD’s team, and they typically come back with a number of proposals and take us through the whole process, including the delivery of the code, graphics, and everything else so that the developers on our end can integrate those elements into the product.

eLEOPARD produces mockups of various interfaces for us to choose from, including the actual layouts, coloring, and styles, which typically are based on the wireframes we provide. Once we agree on the actual choice, they see it through all the way, delivering the CSS and HTML code we need in order to develop the output again in our own environments.

We typically interface with 1 person from their team, who communicates to the rest of their organization. We appreciate having a single person who really understands what we want and what we do. He’s also hands-on and does some of the work himself, aside from the 6–7 other people he manages.

How did you come to work with eLEOPARD?

We use 4–5 different outsourced companies in different capacities. I believe we met eLEOPARD after making a post on a freelancing site. We liked their style and layout for our logos the best. We have experience using German, French, Polish, Indian, and American groups. Certain cultural differences can lead to different results than what we would expect, but eLEOPARD as a company delivers a modern and up-to-date style that we like.

How much have you invested with eLEOPARD?

The cost of their work for the past year was between $200 and $1,000 per month. The overall cost has been around $10,000.

My email archive for the conversations with eLEOPARD dates back to mid-2014, which is when I think we started working together. We have ongoing work on a monthly basis.

Their work is documented clearly and thoroughly. This proficiency developed over time, as we specified that we want clear naming within the code. eLEOPARD conformed to our documentation requirements, and they test everything upfront across different browsers and email clients. If something is missed, they will fix it quickly.

How did eLEOPARD perform from a project management standpoint?

We have more trouble keeping up with eLEOPARD’s speed. They tend to have a quick turnaround. After we brief them, we often receive feedback or initial designs within 1–2 days. We can comment on that work (although we rarely notice any major issues) and have it delivered at a high rate.

Other than Skype, we haven’t used any communication tools. We use GitHub for exchanging code.

What did you find most impressive about eLEOPARD?

eLEOPARD is the best partner I’ve ever worked with. We’ve done outsourcing before and found that the most important factor is understanding each other. This helps us work together and get things done fast. eLEOPARD’s speed is unique in this field. Working with them is a pleasure; they can easily grasp what we need and are willing to learn new things.

For example, we recently had a project in which integrated some of our software with the Salesforce platform; we didn’t have a lot of experience with that technology, and neither did eLEOPARD. We agreed to pay them for the hours they’d need to become acquainted with whatever framework Salesforce is using. They learned the platform at my expense, but they did it quickly and were able to create a well-designed environment in no time. I wouldn’t have known where to turn otherwise for those tasks.

Also, I asked eLEOPARD up front for estimates and for discussions if we come close to exceeding the budget. We’re typically fine with this possibility, but I want to know when it happens. They were quite keen to do this.

Are there any areas eLEOPARD could improve?

We gave some initial comments about their time reporting. It wasn’t bad, but we made new arrangements to provide a clearer overview of hourly tasks. This is a developing part of the relationship. As with every project, we also need to update our own books with the specifics. I’m far from being unhappy, but that’s a part of the relationship we both need to work on.

Overall Score I am a happy customer.
    The proposed dates and times weren’t always met, but delays were minor.
    We couldn’t get this level of work anywhere else for this price.
    They deliver on time and within budget, and they do an excellent job.
    I have already referred them to a new client.