Digital Marketing for Market Domination

Don't just market, dominate your market.

Discover the power of SEO, Web Design & digital marketing by setting your online strategy in the right direction.

Focused on conversions, return on investment and your company's growth, we don't just rank you high in search engines and call it a day. We get you found by your target audience, providing your potential customers with real, engaging experiences.

We demonstrate everything we say through our business model's success in SEO, Google Adwords, Native Ads, and Wordpress Web Design & Development.

Partner with us for strategy and implementation of methods that work, and realize true business growth. Stop handing your competition everyone who searches for your goods and services every day. Reward your business with a website everyone will love paired with a bulletproof digital marketing strategy today.

Mclean, VA
  • 8000 Westpark Drive Suite 115
    Mclean, VA 22102

Silver Tax Group SEO & Google Ads Services

Search Engine Optimization, Google Ads Management & Native Ads for a National Tax Attorney Firm. Silver Tax Group provides people in need with IRS Tax relief 24/7. If you wake up in the middle of the night startled by tax nightmares- their professionals have you covered. They won’t send you back to bed with milk and cookies, but their full-service attorneys sure will put your mind at

ease.

See the full case study here:https://direction.com/case-study/silver-tax/

Swank Law Offices

Wordpress website design for an attorney in Pittsburgh, PA - Swank Law Offices

Dr. Karen Threlkel, ND

Full-service SEO & Wordpress website design for a naturopathic doctor in Washington, DC: https://karenthrelkelnd.com

Limitless Paving & Concrete Website Design

Website Design, and Maryland State-Wide Search Engine Optimization Campaign.

Beaufort Air Conditioning

Web Design, SEO & Google Ads Management for a local heating and air conditioning company in Beaufort, South Carolina

Augusta Air Conditioning

Web Design, SEO & Digital Advertising Services for a local HVAC company in Augusta, GA

Penn Roof Wordpress Website Design

Roofers are in a unique position on the web. When someone has a damaged or leaking roof, they need a quick solution. For that reason, Penn roofing wanted a modern website that made it easy for their customers to request a quote, browse their work, and get information about their services.

We needed to build Penn Roofing a website that was fast, visually appealing and outfitted with all the tools they needed to capture

leads and close sales. At the same time, we wanted to establish credibility and show off their work.

We built a custom website from the ground-up that met all their requirements in a stylish way. Customers can easily navigate the site, get the information they came for, and request a quote in seconds.

CAPX Solutions Website Design & Development

CapX solutions is a hardware, software, and document management solutions company based in Bethesda, MD. It began in the 1960’s as a typewriter retailer and has evolved into a modern company supplying organizations of all sizes with copiers, scanners, printers, and document management services.

CapX needed a website that reflected the company’s modern, cutting-edge services. They also needed a platform where they

could communicate their unique services to a very specific audience.

Our web design team worked tirelessly to build out a custom website that would show visitors that CapX was an industry leader in printing and document services. This build included creating custom images and graphics, a seamless user experience, and click to call integration.

Then, one of our copywriters collaborated directly with a CapX representative to understand the value of their products and services, help communicate that through the website’s copy, and tell the story of their company’s unique history.

Today CapX has a beautiful, high-functioning website that genuinely reflects the evolution of their company. It shows their customers that they are an industry leader in their niche and provides information on their products and services.

CapX serves organizations with nationwide recognition including the Washington Redskins, DC United, and Lincoln Property Company.

The Pearl Source

Medical Advisors Group Wordpress Website Design

Wordpress website design for Medical Advisors Group, a financial advisory firm for the medical industry which helps eliminate that debt so that the people who dedicate their lives to helping people don’t have to live with the daily stress of student loan debt any longer.

See the full case study at

href="https://direction.com/case-study/medical-advisors-group/">https://direction.com/case-study/medical-advisors-group/

Web Dev, SMM, & SEO for Concreate and Parking Lot Maintenance Firm

“They have exceptional quality of service and communication skills.”

2017 - Ongoing

After developing a website for a business, Direction has been providing SEO services and managing social media marketing.

Frederick, Maryland
Tyler Knott
President, Limitless Paving & Concrete

The website helped generate about $1 million in sales within a month. Direction has met all needs, while their excellent project management skills and ability to guide the process helped them establish a seamless process.

I'm the president of Limitless Paving & Concrete.

What challenge were you trying to address with Direction?

I needed a vendor to help me develop and optimize my website.

They build a multipage website for me and managed SEO for it. They continue to help me boost Google rankings and oversee my social media marketing.

I work with 3–4 members of their team.

I started working with them in 2017 and the relationship is ongoing.

I generated about $750,000–$1 million in sales last month, which by far exceeds my normal revenue. The website is easy to use and I can edit it myself.

How did Direction perform from a project management standpoint?

We usually use phone to stay in touch and they do a great job keeping the project on track. They have an online tool where I can see my daily rankings.

They have exceptional quality of service and communication skills.

No. They're a great team.

Let them do their job.

SEO and Website Design for Paving Business

“Thanks to Direction Inc.'s efforts, my phone rings every day with new business leads.”

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

Direction Inc. provides website services, including design, development, and ongoing SEO work.

Baltimore, Maryland
Tom Pistole
Owner, MD Paving Pros

Direction Inc. keeps their promises, implementing effective SEO strategies to help significantly improve overall online performance and leads. Proactive and independently driven in their approach, working with their team continues to be seamless. Their services are well worth the investment.

I own MD Paving Pros, an asphalt paving and concrete services business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Direction Inc.?

I wanted to get more business leads online, so I engaged Direction Inc. for SEO and web design services.

Direction Inc. provided web design and development services, and continues to maintain the site and provide SEO services as needed.

I mostly work three people on their team, including the President and COO.

How did you come to work with Direction Inc.?

They were recommended to me by a friend and, after meeting with them, I thought they were great.

We've invested between $50,000–$100,000.

We've been working together since 2017 for about a year.

Thanks to Direction Inc.'s efforts, my phone rings every day with new business leads. They deliver on their promises, and have provided results that have exceeded our expectations.

How did Direction Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

They're excellent communicators. They engage me for any information they need and work autonomously to get everything done in a timely manner. We mostly communicate by phone and through text messages.

They keep to their word compared to other vendors I've worked with. They also offer a great value for their services and are transparent in their approach.

They're not the cheapest vendor, but their services are worth the investment.

SEO and Social Media Marketing for Business Solutions Company

“We’ve been receiving lots of calls lately, which proves that their work is paying off.”

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

Direction, Inc. improves SEO and manages other social media marketing components. They backlink, write articles, and optimize keywords.

Frederick, Maryland
Nick Stafford
Chief Operations Officer, SADOS

They’re a hard-working and dedicated team, consistently setting and meeting goals. They regularly report their progress and clearly communicate any problems or concerns. Their team is solid, and their work is high-caliber.

I’m the COO of SADOS, a managed business solutions company. We replace in-house IT departments for small-to-enterprise companies with on-site and remote IT solutions.

What challenge were you trying to address with Direction, Inc.?

We’re a technology company, but we’re not experts in every industry field. We don’t know SEO well, so we needed a partner who specialized in that area.

Direction improves our SEO by managing backlinking and providing content. They build links, write quality articles, and optimize the speed and efficiency of our website. We compiled a list of keywords we wanted to rank on Google, and they changed our website to climb up in those rankings.

We work with a sales and marketing director.

How did you come to work with Direction, Inc.?

We share a mutual friend. Direction reached out to us, we had a meeting, and it went well, so we hired them.

We spend about $3,000 a month.

We’ve been working together since December 2017.

Direction helped us increase our leads through our website and social media outlets. We’ve been receiving lots of calls lately, which proves that their work is paying off. I’m extremely happy with what they’ve done.

How did Direction, Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

They provide a report about every month, and they answer any questions we may have.

They’re honest and accurate about the goals they can achieve. We’re a results-oriented company and so are they, which we like. It’s hard to find people who know what they’re doing when it comes to SEO, and we couldn’t be happier with Direction’s work. They’re a perfect fit.

Keep on keepin' on. (Keep growing)

SEO and PPC Strategy for Property Management Firm

"Our organic rankings began to significantly increase almost immediately."

Direction, Inc. manages a variety of AdWords, SEO, and PPC campaigns. They write copy, complete web design, correct previous errors, manage multiple social media accounts and blogs, and analyze web traffic data.

Washington, D.C.
Carissa Barry
Owner, Daro Management Services, LLC

After engaging with Direction, Inc., organic traffic, conversion rates, and closing numbers have quickly and dramatically increased. Their team meticulously organizes projects and immediately responds to requests. They offer more comprehensive services than any comparable agency.

I am the president of Daro Management Services, a property management company based in Washington, D.C.

What challenge were you trying to address with Direction, Inc.?

Washington DC is a highly competitive rental market, and with thousands of new apartments coming online daily we found it had become more difficult to stay visible to prospects. Our main goal was traffic generation and brand awareness. After reviewing the results from Internet Listing Services it became evident that our return on investment from ILS’s wasn’t great, and we felt our advertising dollars would be better spent highlighting the uniqueness of our product and brand.

We didn’t just want a company who focused solely on SEO we wanted a partner who was able to provide comprehensive digital advertising services to include content marketing, SEO, PPC campaigns, Social Media Marketing, Copywriting and Web Design and Development.

The initial contract was primarily focused on organic SEO. During my initial conversations with Chris and his team at Direction they pointed deficiencies within our digital marketing campaigns such as broken links, issues with mixed content, low text-HTML ratios, and overall website performance.  I was blown away by the amount of time Direction spent reviewing our website.

During the first 30 days of our collaboration with Direction, we focused our efforts on correcting the deficiencies put in place by other web agencies we’d used in the past.  They also implemented a blog for each community and added additional copy to the site which significantly increased our overall rankings.

We implemented AdWords campaigns for four of our 10 buildings, and we set performance goals. While our main goal was overall traffic generation and brand awareness, we also wanted to monitor how our site compared to our closest competitors. Not only was Direction was able to provide detailed reports showing overall site improvement, but they were also able to provide detailed ranking reports showing how our performance compared to our competitive set, and together based on this information we were able to make additional modifications to internet marketing campaigns to further improve rankings and overall results.

The results achieved within a very short period of time were amazing and about sixty-days into our initial agreement we engaged Direction to begin managing our social media platform,  primarily Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. This has been and will continue to be a very collaborative effort. Content for our social platform is determined by both Daro and Direction.  Information is shared quickly and easily through Google docs and all postings completed by Direction are beautifully branded. We’ve seen a significant increase in the number of likes and followers on those platforms since Direction began managing our social media.

How did you come to work with Direction, Inc.?

I found Direction like most people find anything today…Google.  Over the years I have worked with a number of advertising agencies who focus on digital marketing as well as print and branding, and while I have had great experiences with a number of these firms I wanted to establish a new relationship with a firm that did not specialize in multi-family.  I wanted a fresh set of eyes and new ideas because I wanted our brand to stand out.

I bid the project out to four different companies, all of whom were highly qualified but chose to partner with Direction they had the most aggressive strategy for overall improvement.,  It’s sometimes very difficult to accept criticisms of your site, but if the goal is to improve and generate additional traffic, it’s important for owners and advertisers to take a hard look at themselves and see how they can do better.

Direction, Inc. was kind and polite, but they made it clear that we had a lot of work to do. We didn’t have a terrible site, but we didn’t have a great one either. We didn’t have a good presence, and we needed to improve many things. In the 18 years I have been in Property Management, I have never worked with a digital marketing agency which has been this results driven and is so passionate about their client’s success.

The cost of their work is $10,000–$50,000 a year. They weren't the least expensive, but they blew me out of the water with all the additional services they offered. The blog posting is part of my monthly fee, or don't have time to do in WordPress.

They go above and beyond companies that focus solely on SEO and AdWords. Those services are typically charged separately, but Direction does not do that.

We started working with Direction in January 2018.

Our organic rankings began to significantly increase almost immediately, and our rankings have already improved because of the blog. Because it’s so content-rich, it will continue to improve our online presence and rankings.

Comparing the January–May 2017 period to January–May 2018, our all-time users have increased by 2,072.36%. This year, I had 26,959 users, versus 1,241 in 2017. It’s an amazing growth. Organic traffic has increased by 2,250%, going from 732 in 2017 to 17,206 in 2018.

Across our traffic sources for 2017, we had a total of 22 applications received through the property-specific websites. We also had a total of 367 leads across calls, walk-ins, and email. This is a low conversion ratio of around 5.99%.

Since using Direction, we have received 50 applications between January and May 2018. The increase in our total leads and number of applications is significant. We’ve doubled our overall closing ratio, specifically for the Daro website source.

How did Direction, Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

We have specific project managers for a variety of services, depending on what our clients need and want. We have someone specifically assigned to the blog, the social media accounts, the AdWords PPC campaigns, and organic SEO. Everyone cross-pollinates with each other. They work together well, but also have individual areas of specialization and expertise.

Their owner Chris is ever present and oversees the entire operation. it is not uncommon for the Direction team to respond to a late night or weekend e-mail which is not common with larger agencies who assign a single account representative. The team at Direction has become a true partner.

I appreciate the ease and speed with which they make updates, their tireless efforts to improve results, and in their words "dominate the apartment industry in Washington, D.C.,"". When something needs to be done, it happens very quickly. I'm driven by results, like most business owners, and we get results.

Direction provides far more than most SEO companies, so it’s important to make apples-to-apples comparisons when choosing them.

They’re on time, and do what they say they will.
    They’re absolutely worth what we pay.
    The service quality is top-notch; we see immediate results.
    I already have.

Web Dev and SEO for Phone Repair Business

“I can run my business hands-free as far as social media goes. They execute it well.”

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

Direction redesigned a website to take full advantage of the SEO services they provided. They continually update the site and perform social media marketing support by creating content for various platforms.

Augusta, Georgia
Ben Crawford
CEO, My Wireless Cell Phone Repair Augusta

Direction’s SEO work produced tangible results in the form of increased web traffic and customer awareness in the span of a few months. Their social media content engages followers and spurs business. Responsiveness and professionalism separate them from other firms in the market.

I’m the CEO of My Wireless Cell Phone Repair Augusta. We provide cell phone service, repair, and accessories.

What challenge were you trying to address with Direction, Inc.?

We wanted to improve our web presence and Google ranking.

Direction developed and designed our website to efficiently utilize an SEO keyword list we collaborated on. They added images to the site and continue to update it whenever necessary. They also listed the business on Google. To expand our reach on social media, they’ve provided content for us to post on Facebook.

Their owner acted as our primary point of contact.

How did you come to work with Direction, Inc.?

We weren’t happy with our previous vendor or the results they produced. I was apprehensive about using another company, but meeting with Direction changed my mind. They offered a hands-on approach and put me at ease to do business with them.

We started working together in October 2016 and the partnership is ongoing.

We saw a significant improvement in web traffic and in-store calls after only 3-4 months of working with them. They communicated realistic expectations and increased our search engine ranking as fast as possible. Direction did a great job.

How did Direction, Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

Communication is a big factor and they always respond quickly. I call when the website needs updating and they send back a screenshot once the task is complete.

The previous company we used wasn’t attentive and their content was durative. Conversely, Direction is proactive and creates content that drives customer interaction. I can run my business hands-free as far as social media goes. They execute it well.

No. I can’t think of any suggestions.