Serious Web for Serious Business

Denverdata Web provides complete Website Design and Development services for the lifetime of your business. Our services include Web Design, Web Application Development, Content Management Systems, support, maintenance, and Internet Marketing for businesses of all sizes.

1998

James Real Estate Services

Historic Denver

Kramer & Jensen CPA

Drupal Design, Marketing, & SEO For Manufacturing Firm

“They’ve helped us build a finely-tuned and well-built digital marketing platform and strategy.”

2013 - Ongoing

Denverdata Web rebuilt the website in Drupal and made it GDPR compliant. They work on SEO and social media, driving traffic back to the site. When a merger happened, they integrated the two brands into one.

11- 50 Employees

Cami Page
Marketing Manager, ESPEC North America Inc.

Because of Denverdata Web, web traffic has increased and keyword rankings are consistently high. The new site is user-friendly and easy to navigate. They took time to understand the business model and goals, allowing them to effectively leverage their knowledge and skill set.

I’m the global marketing manager for ESPEC North America, Inc., a company that manufactures and sells environmental test chambers in the U.S. I originally worked for Qualmark, but it was purchased by ESPEC.

What challenge were you trying to address with Denverdata Web?

We needed a partner to redesign our site and manage our digital marketing, SEO, and social media campaigns.

Denverdata Web has been working on our marketing and web presence. We completely redesigned the website, migrating it from an older platform onto Drupal. They’ve made both the desktop and mobile versions much more efficient and user-friendly. When ESPEC North America acquired Qualmark, Denverdata Web updated the website content and made the two brands into one cohesive unit. They even made sure our platforms were GDPR compliant.

Along with web development, they’ve also done a tremendous amount of SEO to increase and maintain our visibility. I’ve worked with them to design and implement strategies across our social media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. All of them circle back and drive traffic to our website.

We work with a team of four people.

How did you come to work with Denverdata Web?

They’ve been with ESPEC North America since before I came on. However, they’re incredibly skilled, so I’ve had no desire to pursue other partners.

We spend roughly $4,500 a month, so $54,000 a year.

We’ve been working together since 2013.

We work together closely to develop a robust SEO and web strategy, resulting in high rankings for 90% of the targeted keywords and areas we’re interested in; we’re consistently ranked one and two. Our web traffic has increased, and Denverdata Web is helping us maintain a leading web presence in our industry.

The new website is customer-friendly and easy to navigate, quickly and efficiently directing users to pertinent information. They’ve helped us build a finely-tuned and well-built digital marketing platform and strategy.

How did Denverdata Web perform from a project management standpoint?

We have a monthly update as well as weekly meetings to discuss goals and develop strategies. When we were building the site, we talked multiple times a day, depending on the phase of development.

Denverdata Web is proactive in communicating, laying out content strategy and fleshing it out from there. They consistently follow up on projects, making sure we’re meeting deadlines even when I’m too busy to remember. They manage projects exceptionally well.

They care about and understand both our company goals and how we want to interact with our customers. They took the time to get to know the different components of our business so that they could translate that into a digital strategy that supports our goals. They have the skills, expertise, and background to harness all their knowledge and effectively apply it to our business.

A few positions have had a high turnover rate, which means we’ve had to be in contact with a new person repeatedly. We’d appreciate a little more consistency on that front.

Have a face-to-face conversation with them about goals, objectives, and the business model. Help them understand all expectations, and they’ll do their best to accommodate.

Overall Score I'm very pleased.
    They’re proactive and make things work. If I have an urgent need, they’ll find a way to accommodate me.
    The cost could be slightly more competitive, but the work is high quality.
    They’re diligent and thorough in their communication. I’m encouraged by the deliverables I receive.
    I'm confident in their abilities and would absolutely recommend them to anyone seeking a digital partner.

WordPress and Salesforce Dev for Window Design Company

"They are a serious team, but they have the people skills necessary to patiently explain complex technology to us."

Sept. 2016 - Jan. 2017

Denverdata Web provided emergency Drupal 6 maintenance, then coordinated content migration efforts from the initial site to a series of WordPress platforms, which include Salesforce integration.

1,000 - 5,000 Employees

Todd Webster
Senior UX Designer, Hunter Douglas

During an organizational crisis, Denverdata Web provided much-needed stability and technological guidance. They feature an intelligent and client-oriented team that prioritizes organization and personable interaction. They offer a thorough project management approach, which leads to smart solutions.

I am the senior UX designer at Hunter Douglas North America, a supplier of window treatments.

What challenge were you trying to address with Denverdata Web?

We experienced a crisis when the person running our more complex business systems left the company. We hired Denverdata Web to provide stopgap maintenance services. Once we regained stability, we contracted with them for several WordPress development projects.

We’re not the most technical team, so we first needed Denverdata Web to explain to us how our Drupal 6 system was constructed and why that was the case. They met with our director of IT and our customer experience team to determine our problematic areas, and we outlined our immediate and long-term challenges. After steadying our Drupal 6 system, we formed a more strategic relationship.

We still run the Drupal 6 site, but Denverdata Web has since migrated much of our operations to a handful of WordPress sites for specific applications and integrated them with Salesforce. Further, we provided them with design specifications for a news site, which we wanted to be secure and usable for multicultural audiences.

Our team consisted of a project manager, a developer, and a WordPress technician.

How did you come to work with Denverdata Web?

Once we began experiencing trouble with our system, we took the recommendation of one of our in-house developers and reached out to Denverdata Web.

In two years working together, we’ve probably spent over $200,000.

The bulk of their work was conducted from September 2016-January 2017. However, we have them on retainer for ongoing projects.

Our migration from Drupal 6 to WordPress has been as smooth as we could have hoped for. Our systems are far more manageable, and we owe that to Denverdata Web.

How did Denverdata Web perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re relatively local, but we operate within Jira quite often. We receive very thorough recaps of our progress, which makes it easier to communicate with leadership.

They are a serious team, but they have the people skills necessary to patiently explain complex technology to us. We never find them condescending. They take the time to make sure we understand every step.

This is very minor, but they seem to have either a loud office space or poor audio equipment, which makes it difficult at times to communicate on conference calls.

Be as clear as you can about your requirements. It will make the experience that much easier for both parties.

Overall Score We have a great working relationship with them.
    In two years, they’ve never missed a major deadline.
    They offer a competitive price that is well worth it for their services.
    I have learned a lot from their professional and mature process.
    They are a life-saver. I highly recommend them.

Database Dev & Web Hosting for Education Nonprofit

“A lot of our success is thanks to the technology and solutions they provide.”

2004 - Ongoing

Denverdata Web is a long-term partner for a non-profit legal organization. They create Microsoft Access and SQL databases to manage important case information and oversee web hosting.

Co-Executive Director, the Civil Rights Education and Enforcement Center

Denverdata’s work supports successful litigations against much larger firms. They develop solutions within urgent timelines and often with little notice. They are responsive and knowledgeable.

I’m the co-executive director of a non-profit legal organization called the Civil Rights Education and Enforcement Center. We work on large, systemic class action cases that involve a lot of data and potential class members.

What challenge were you trying to address with Denverdata Web?

We needed help creating databases that could track and analyze all the information we use, without requiring a lot of technical expertise on our side. We needed something easy to work with on a daily basis.

They built databases for us with Microsoft Access and SQL. They also recently took over hosting for our website.

We mostly work with their president and one other point of contact for databases. There are three other team members who work on our web hosting and the various related things that arise.

How did you come to work with Denverdata Web?

We hired them for a couple of reasons. They’re incredibly responsive and their president is often willing to take my calls without any warning. Even in situations where they have a lot going on, they accommodate us. They also have a consistent record of problem solving and know how to fix a variety of issues as they come up.

We started working with them on a project to project basis around 2004. It’s an ongoing collaboration.

Our work with them has been very effective and we keep going back to them because they create solutions that work for us. We’re a small non-profit, but successfully litigate against large firms with more resources. A lot of our success is thanks to the technology and solutions they provide. They’re our force multiplier that allows us to go against these larger firms.

How did Denverdata Web perform from a project management standpoint?

We don’t have any formal management tools or format for our projects, but we often call on them with very little warning. Most of our deadlines are urgent. They follow up with us and address any issues or kinks in a timely manner.

We’re very satisfied with our relationship with them. They’re incredibly responsive and very good at what they do.

No, we’re very happy with them. We’ve worked with other tech companies recently for other projects and Denverdata is better than all of them.

Our scheduling needs are difficult and often last minute. They always deliver.
    Their costs are good. Most tech companies I know of charge much more.
    They accomplish everything we need them to.
    I’ve recommended them in the past and will recommend them in the future.

Marketing Support for Web Designer

“I have them on my side if ever I need them. All the customers I refer to them seem pleased with their work.”

Nov. 2003 - Ongoing

Within a longstanding relationship, Denverdata brings their technical expertise to shared clientele. Recent collaborations include data migration and SEO-focused marketing projects.

Freelancer

President, Web Design Company

Performing well in complicated scenarios, Denverdata instills confidence through their professionalism and abilities. They take time to build strong partnerships.

My company provides graphic and website design to clients. Our services include traditional print, graphic design, branding, and website development. I am the president.

What challenge were you trying to address with Denverdata?

They help me with client requests outside of my company’s normal scope.

I have a longstanding relationship with them, and don’t hesitate to call on them whenever I have a situation that requires their expertise. I am not so much a customer of theirs, but more of a collaborator. I connect them to my clients and projects that involve database or programming issues. They are my go-to firm for in-depth search engine optimization and search engine marketing.

They have assisted with two large projects recently. The first was for a customer with a large volume of reviews and articles for the real estate industry in Denver. Their content was locked into a proprietary content management software that was losing functionality. Through an arduous process, they got the data up and running again.

The second customer they’ve assisted with was another local company on the national and global market. They wanted to optimize their website and capabilities for that broader audience.

I work mainly with Tom DeGerlia [President, Denverdata], but have also worked with his staff, Andy [Director of Technology, Denverdata], and Justin [Web Production Associate, Denverdata].

How did you come to work with Denverdata?

I met Tom before he started his own company. He hired us when he first started Denverdata to help him with his branding and identity. We’ve had a two-way working relationship since then.

I often act as a third party, connecting them directly to my customers. Most of the revenue they earn comes to them from our shared clients.

We started working together in November 2003, and our partnership is ongoing.

I have them on my side if ever I need them. They do a great job with complicated scenarios that involve skills I don’t have. All the customers I refer to them seem pleased with their work.

How did Denverdata perform from a project management standpoint?

They do very well. Our relationship with Tom goes way back, and is personal, but they’re very professional and deserve high marks. Most of our professional interaction is by phone or email.

Their technical expertise in programing, coding, and database work is strong. I am confident in their ability to handle any technical aspects, and know when I can call upon them to help my customers.

Their answering service can be a little irritating when I use it. I have a direct line to Tom, as may some of their established customers, so this may not be much of an improvement to make.

Overall Score I give them high marks across the board.
    They’re not a company you go to purely for your bottom line. Where they don’t compete in price, they compete in experience.
    They really deliver. If there are ever issues, they fix them.
    I would recommend them any time.

Multiple Web Dev & Design for Marketing Firm

“They have the ability to marry complex development requirements with superb design.”

July 2017 - Dec. 2017

Subcontracted resources from Denverdata Web are responsible for website design and development, providing expertise on increasing traffic, leads, and conversion.

Graham Ahner
Director of Digital Marketing, Venta Marketing

They seamlessly integrate design and development into websites that yield immediate results for end clients. Other key strengths are competitive pricing, high responsiveness, and efficient project management.

I am the director of digital marketing at Venta Marketing. We serve a wide variety of clients and industries with goal-focused digital marketing campaigns.

For what projects/services did your company hire Denverdata Web?

Denverdata Web has been our website design and development provider for multiple projects. The projects have ranged across many industries with extreme variances in creative and functional demand. Every project had its own set of unique complexities and requirements for customization.

We want to ensure that the marketing, design, and development of the site went together seamlessly so that our clients’ goals were accomplished. There is no point in driving traffic to a website that does not convert, and no point having a great site with no quality traffic coming to it. Together, we overcame that challenge and developed very successful websites that surpassed our clients’ goals.

As an agency in a similar industry, it is crucial that we choose partners carefully. There are many companies that give the industry a poor name and fail to meet objectives. We vetted Denverdata based on their mission, vision, experience, and overall outlook on client management. They surpassed our expectations and had a very similar mindset, which has allowed them to be an easy partner on any project.

We let Denverdata go through their typical process on every project—discovery, drafting, design, development, review, and refinement.

They assigned us a great project manager who is available to address any questions, comments, or concerns throughout all projects. Occasionally, a member of the development team, including the senior developer, would be brought into the conversation to discuss specific agenda items. The owner of the company is also very involved to ensure everything is moving smoothly. It is reassuring to know that satisfaction is addressed at all levels within the company.

In one of our most recent projects for a local design company, the website improvements were noticeable almost immediately. Within 1–2 months, conversion rates had increased, traffic had increased, and the quality and value of leads had increased. The website played a key role in generating the leads that the client was searching for.

They always treat communication with urgency, and I never have to wait long to receive a reply or to have our thoughts addressed. Most of the time, communication is much quicker than anticipated, which we certainly appreciate.

We trust Denverdata to do what is best for a client. They have the ability to marry complex development requirements with superb design, which is impressive. Another strength is their ability to communicate everything in understandable language to clients. The designers seem to have a vast knowledge of development and the developers understand the importance design plays in a project, which is rare to find.

The organization and implementation of their process have impressed us every single time. It is extremely fine-tuned and educational for the client, from the first interaction until the project is complete. It has also caused us to go back and evaluate our own processes internally. While unexpected complexities can arise on any project, Denverdata is always able to find an ideal solution to satisfy the clients.

Any project related to a website has the potential for surprises to come up. There have been times where they recognized a need to improve certain aspects of their process, and we have seen those implemented quickly. Due to their ability to address issues, our clients have never reacted negatively.

Overall Score I have nothing but great feedback for their team and work.
    Their scheduling and review process is very intentional.
    They are competitively priced for the quality.
    They provide the utmost quality, from start to finish.
    I plan to refer them as often as possible.

Website Dev for Software Retailer

“It was clear they could do exactly what we needed them to do.”

June 2017 - Oct. 2018

Denverdata Web built a website from scratch, which features software products. They also helped craft and implement marketing messages to convert leads to sales.

Kim Eickhoff
Business Coach, ActionCOACH

From the project proposal until its completion, Denverdata Web’s team showed a clear understanding of end user goals. As a result, the launched website exceeded expectations and garnered immediate revenue. The team provided regular updates and expert advice as needed.

I am a business coach.

For what projects/services did your company hire Denverdata Web?

I was helping a client get their new website up and running.

We wanted to create an entirely new website that was up-to-date and could convert more leads into sales. It would feature software products.

I interviewed and got proposals from several different vendors. Denverdata had the best proposal, and it was clear they could do exactly what we needed them to do.

They designed and developed the new website. They also helped craft a marketing message correctly so that we can convert more leads to sales.

There were 4 people on the team: the project manager, a designer, a developer, and a digital marketing specialist.

The final product they delivered is fantastic. Aside from having a clear marketing message, it looks great and is user-friendly. Potential and current customers can easily find what they want and order the product they need. This allows us to convert more sales and keep customers long-term. We are already seeing an increase in conversions.

How effective was the project management?

We were always informed about what was needed and where they were in the process. They let us know what we needed to take care of, with due dates attached to those items.

Tom Degerlia, the owner, was very responsive. He made sure everyone was pleased with the process, the progress, and the end product. His expertise and guidance were always available. I was also impressed with how they heard and interpreted the marketing message, writing it in a way that motivated potential customers to buy the product.

What tips or recommendations do you have?

None that I can think of.

Overall Score It was a great experience overall.
    Everything was easy.
    We received very high value for the cost.
    They were awesome. I was very happy with the end product.
    I highly recommend them.