A decade of trust through technology

CoreValue, a Software and Technology Services firm headquartered in New Jersey with Development Labs in Eastern Europe, provides Mobility and traditional Cloud based CRM implementation services, Mobile applications in Pharmaceutical, Medical, and FinTech verticals. As both a Salesforce Global Consulting Partner and a Gold Microsoft Partner, CoreValue is a one-stop solution for products that transform business models.

By implementing Social, Mobile, Analytics, and Cloud (SMAC) elements for use by both our clients and ourselves, we are taking businesses to the next level. Customers trust CoreValue to provide Infrastructure services utilizing premier staff in Data Science, Data Management, Database Services, Quality Assurance and traditional development.

2004
    908-312-4070
  • CoreValue Services Lviv
    Ukraine

Healthcare Sourcing App Dev

"All of their resources were top quality."

Mar. - Dec. 2015

CoreValue Services provided a complete mobile team to develop a cost-effective health care sourcing app, augmenting internal staff in creating a modifiable solution while adapting to evolving requirements.

Startup

Florida
David Koplovitz
Former CTO, M3Health Tech

Through CoreValue Services’ reliable assistance, the combined group’s workflow soared, prompting a speedier delivery timeline and robust output quality. Their open communication, organized project management, and rapid scaling contributed to a productive partnership.

I was the CTO at M3, a startup company in South Florida servicing the health care cost-containment space. We offered multifaceted solutions such as a mobile app, CRM [customer relationship management], and IVR [interactive voice response] to give patients the most cost-effective care in their network. My responsibilities included the development of all our mobile applications and the systems that supported them.

What business challenge were you trying to address with CoreValue Services?

We were trying to solve several problems for a health care cost-containment application. We were supporting self-insured enterprises such as labor unions and trying to steer users to lower-cost providers or telemedicine options in their area.

Our biggest challenges were time constraints and lack of local talent, combined with an ever-changing set of business requirements from our internal team. We needed to make a flexible solution that could easily be modified for each client we on-boarded.

Online, CoreValue is basically our partner. They provided us with a complete mobile team including a project manager, a mobile developer, a QA analyst, and even a business analyst at certain points. They augmented our team and provided mobile expertise and development.

How did you come to work with CoreValue Services?

They were recommended to me by a friend who’d used them for other projects. I met Igor [President, CoreValue Services] before, and we’d struck up a friendship over the years. I’d been working with him on various projects. After talking to Igor, I felt that CoreValue would be a good fit for augmenting our team. At the time, I couldn’t staff my team quickly or cost-effectively. We had a tight schedule and needed skilled people with a short learning curve. CoreValue provided us with talented people in real-time, and they started pretty much immediately.

We worked on 3 separate projects together: 2 mobile projects using the same backend and 1 data project in parallel. We had 9 resources over the course of the project. I think we released the business analyst after we started the project and had all of the requirements in place. They provided really top-notch people for us.

We started working with them in March 2015.

We had an Agile project with no final checklist or deliverables. Basically, we were sprinting and burning down our backlog. I was pleased with the process and the product. At the end of the day, those are the only metrics that matter.

CoreValue was able to make a difference in our ability to deliver. They provided the right talent and thought leadership to help us make the right decisions as far as design and implementation.

How did CoreValue Services perform from a project management standpoint?

They were excellent. I basically delegated the responsibility of managing the project to our Scrum master, which worked really well. CoreValue was really part of my team, not a vendor. We coordinated through daily scrums, worked closely together, and kept open communication.

What distinguishes CoreValue Services from other providers?

All of their resources were top quality, and they really focused on delivery. I like to inject a lot of levity into the process, but sometimes they don’t always get my humor. They’re very serious people who’d prefer to focus on the requirements.

Overall Score I really have no complaints.
    They were always prompt for planning sessions.
    The value for money is high.
    We had a full-time QA person from CoreValue who was instrumental in driving quality across the project. He even helped with the user stories in order to meet the test criteria from the outset.
    I'll absolutely use them again!

Salesforce Integration Web Dev

"I’ve never encountered one scenario where they weren’t able to help or find a solution."

2008 - Ongoing

Corevalue augments an internal team to develop, enhance, and troubleshoot their Salesforce instance. They also provide consulting and assistance when development issues arise, especially in website hosting.

SVP of Marketing and Sales, Staffing Agency

Corevalue is consistent and flexible. Their contributions have allowed for business growth and ongoing innovation, and they can scale based on need. Corevalue has always been able to help problem-solve, and they’re proactive in communication. They’re highly reliable, responsive, and transparent.

I am the SVP of marketing and sales operations for a tech and digital marketing staffing firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Corevalue Services?

We are trying to continue to innovate our instance of Salesforce.com, as well as utilize their resources to enable a more stable team that can keep up with our changing demands for different cloud technologies.

The challenge was that we would always have a Salesforce.com admin, but because we didn’t have enough of a team, we weren’t able to retain them. So, utilizing Corevalue has enabled us to innovate our instance of Salesforce.com and the other technologies we use built on the force platform, so we can innovate further. We didn’t have enough budget to warrant hiring full-time developers, admins, and business analysts. Instead, we utilized them for offshore support as a managed service.

They’re developers, so it was pretty straightforward. We had a need to develop our Salesforce.com instance, and that’s what they do. We are able to troubleshoot with them. They also help us with our website hosting. They don’t host our website, but they troubleshoot if anything goes wrong from a technology standpoint. We have their expertise as a resource, and I’ve never encountered one scenario where they weren’t able to help or find a solution.

I don’t do the day-to-day with them any longer, so I don’t know the makeup of their team. I know we’ve got a nice-size team, with a main project manager on our account. From there, work gets delegated out, and it flexes up and down depending on our monthly needs. We interact with them daily.

How did you come to work with Corevalue Services?

I was not a part of that process. We’ve been utilizing them for at least 9 years now. I’ve been with this company for 9 years, but I took over the relationship probably 8 years ago. I think their tech skills, as well as their price, were factors in the selection process.

How much have you invested with Corevalue Services?

I’m not at liberty to talk about that.

We’ve been partnering with them for nearly a decade, but I don’t know exactly when it started.

We went from 1 office to 10, and the scalability needed there from a systems standpoint is quite robust. We’ve been able to constantly innovate and keep up with our growth as a result of partnering with them. Trying to retain a Salesforce anything, any title within the Salesforce ecosystem, is virtually impossible when it’s a one-man show. There’s far too much competition out there for them to get other jobs, as well as to work in an environment where they’re constantly learning and growing. So, our challenge, as an organization that needed Salesforce support, was to find a solution where we’d be able to work with them as the years progressed. That’s what we’ve been able to do as a result of partnering with them.

How did Corevalue Services perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re fantastic. The work is always delivered on time and within budget. If there’s ever a change to any timeline, they’re always very responsive and very proactive in letting us know. There have never been issues in not meeting deadlines or budgets without knowing about it.

What did you find most impressive about Corevalue Services?

It’s their ability to troubleshoot. There’s never been an issue where they weren’t able to solve the problem, or at least do their best to enable solving the issue. Whatever we encounter, they can handle it.

Are there any areas Corevalue Services could improve?

No. Partnering with them has changed our company’s life. I can’t tell you how much they’ve empowered us to be able to meet our different challenges and to really innovate around our go-to-market strategy as a result of partnering with them.

Do you have any advice for potential clients of theirs?

I’d say to just use them; just go for it. They’re great, so just test them to see what they can do.

Overall Score I can’t speak highly enough. They’ve propelled my career forward because I don’t have the technical skills to explain how to do something, or even conceive if it’s possible. I’m able to dream up an idea, share it with them, and they can make it happen.
    If they’re not able to meet a deadline, they let us know well in advance. Their communication is extremely transparent. I’ve never felt let down by them.
    Salesforce resources are very expensive, and it’s a very tight and narrow market. They come in at a very fair pricing model.
    It’s everything that I already mentioned.
    Highly, that’s why I’m giving this review.