Serverless, Cloud & DevOps Consulting Service

Compufy Technolab LLP is a leading Cloud & DevOps Consulting Service Provider. We offer experienced professional at Compufy.

We take pride to call our self one of the pioneer companies offering worldwide DevOps, IT Infrastructure Support, IT Infra Monitoring, Automation, Security, Serverless deployment etc.. You name it, we have experts those all technologies for you. We are a team of highly enthusiastic and talented experienced professionals, who believe in zero downtime. We strive for success!

We give our 100% to each and every project we take on. Whether it is a small one or a large and lengthy one. Whether it is a start-up venture or for a well-established company, we never compromise on our EFFORTS and QUALITY . At Compufy you comes first as we believe customer satisfaction is our greatest achievement.

Ahmedabad, India
  • 305, Harmony Icon, Near Baghban Party Plot, Thaltej
    Ahmedabad, GJ 380054
  • 904-5580 Sheppard Ave east
    Scarborough, ON M1B2L3
  • 300 Main Street #520
    Madison, NJ 07940

CentralBOS LLC, FastMatrix, Aptask LLC, Cranti Technologies Pvt. Ltd, Punditas LLC

Consulting in Hosting solutions and Managing 1000+ concurrent requests Application Deployments Image

BUSINESS NEED

• Cost effective and scalable solution for java based applications.
  • Design and architecture for java based applications.
  • Performance tuning.
  • Technical support.

• Assessment of different clouds like AWS, Google, Azure
  • Created highly secured private cloud in AWS.
  • Implemented three tier
architecture to manage app traffic.
  • Fine-tune of Apache, Tomcat and MySQL to decrease the app load time and implemented caching solution to serve static content like images, js, css etc…
  • Implemented CI/CD to manage deployment automation
  • BENEFITS

• Cost effective java based app.
    • Provide highly secured private cloud.
    • Minimize application load time.
    • Reduce application traffic by three tier architecture
    Migration of on Premise Datacenter To AWS Cloud and Monitoring Image

Migration of on Premise Datacenter To AWS Cloud and Monitoring

BUSINESS NEED

Enterprise Client of Basil root is facing many challenges in managing data centers, network throughput and high availability. There is high maintenance cost.

Migrating any application to the cloud isn’t a decision that should be made cavalierly. Although enterprises are quick to embrace the cloud, the reality is that the mileage you get out of a cloud migration will vary a great

deal.

Difficulties in maintaining data centers at three different locations\

• Security concerns
    • Technical expertise
    • Ensuring high availability

Need to migrate their on premise infrastructure to AWS cloud with minimum downtime. Increase uptime and reduce maintenance efforts and costs. Increase security level and improve user experience. Setting development environment and boost release process of their legacy applications.

Selection of Cloud Technology

There were 9 Linux servers and 3 windows servers. This project is more oriented to IaaS(Infrastructure as a Service) and AWS is leading technology in IaaS.

We have done cloud suitability study on following factors.

➢ Nearest DC Geo-location

➢ Performance measure

➢ Cost benefit analysis

➢ Huge data transfer between on-premise DC to cloud platform

➢ Cloud service provider comparison (Shared with client)

i) IBM Soft layer

ii) Azure

iii) AWS Cloud

AWS Cloud and Automation for Finance Domain Image

AWS Cloud and Automation for Finance Domain

BUSINESS NEED

• Application installation automation for multiple clients.
    • Automate to setup supported softwares depends on application requirements.
    • Setting up secure AWS infrastructure.
    • Backup configuration and management.
    • Monitoring of live application and servers.

• Installation automation using AWS Opswork for AWS
    cloud and automation for finance domain and all supporting software for entire project.
  • Automated Infrastructure Provisioning for new customers.
  • Customized Application installation automation.
  • Setting up deep monitoring of server health and application continuity through open source tool Nagios.
  • Written 20+ customized plugins in Shell scripting and powershell scripting to monitor server and application.
  • Configured customized notification via sms and email on any of the critical component working.

Technical Support in Linux, AWS and Automation

BUSINESS NEED

• Difficult to create a new development environment each time.
    • The Backups of important data and production environment were not exist and not maintained properly.
    • Facing DNS issue when upgrading wordpress.
    • File sharing in LAN connection was not possible so it’s difficult to share files and documents.
    • Lack of expertise in Linux, AWS cloud and
    Automation.
  • Due to email spam issue or due to some problems , inquiry mails of websites can not be received to owner.

Implemented Secure Cloud Infrastructure in AWS and Implemented Realtime Monitoring

BUSINESS NEED

• Design and architecture for java based application.
    • Monitoring and backup.
    • Security implementation for web applications.
    • Technical support for deployment and troubleshoot.

• Created highly secured private cloud in AWS.
    • Implemented three tier architecture to manage app traffic.
    • Created cluster
    environment for auto scaling and managing unexpected traffic.
  • Implemented CI/CD to manage deployment automation.
  • Implemented monitoring and alerting via SMS for app and server health
  • Reviews

Software Development for Internet Service Provider

“They made project management collaboration easy.”

Sep. 2017 - Jan. 2018

Compufy Technolab LLP handled the IT managed services for an internet service provider. Their team integrated Nagios with the partner's custom database.

CEO, Internet Service Provider

The integrated database is successfully functioning. Compufy Technolab LLP made the collaboration seamless. Their knowledge of Nagios was a highlight for the partner and helped streamline the process.

We’re an internet service provider for businesses in California, and I’m the CEO.

What challenge were you trying to address with Compufy Technolab LLP?

I hired them to integrate our Nagios software with our database.

They used their knowledge of Nagios, which is a monitoring software, to configure our web server. Their team also conducted remote logins to Microsoft SQL and jQuery.

I’m not sure.

How did you come to work with Compufy Technolab LLP?

I found them on Upwork.

We invested $12,000.

The project lasted from September 2017–January 2018.

Our database is successfully functioning.

How did Compufy Technolab LLP perform from a project management standpoint?

They made project management collaboration easy.

They were familiar with Nagios, so we didn’t have to spend any time explaining how it works.

No, there are no areas for improvement.

If your specifications are ready, they’ll be a good partner who is easy to deal with.

Cloud & IT Support for AI Company

"Companies should take advantage of Compufy Technolab LLP’s skilled services."

2016 - Ongoing

The team at Compufy Technolab LLP was tasked with monitoring and hosting a web and mobile application built on AWS. They also assist with the migration and administration of other technologies & products.

Wakefield, Massachusetts
    Madhavi Ramesh
    CEO & Owner, Punditas AI

Compufy Technolab LLP goes above and beyond for their clients. Their supportive approach complemented their responsive nature. Their team is professional, dedicated, and skilled. Customers can expect an effective partnership working with their team.

I’m the co-founder of Punditas AI, an AI company that works as a knowledge-as-a-service provider for enterprise customers.

What challenge were you trying to address with Compufy Technolab LLP?

We hired Compufy Technolabs LLP to manage a web and mobile application that needed to be hosted and continuously monitored.

The team at Compufy Technolabs LLP assists with keeping our mobile and web application live. We host them on AWS, and their team provides the cloud administration for that. They also took care of the migration of some of our other applications. This process included all of the security implementations, SSLs, protocols, and data administration.

I’ve worked with a number of people from Compufy Technolabs LLP, including Shankar (Co-Founder & Director, Compufy Technolabs LLP).

How did you come to work with Compufy Technolab LLP?

When I started at the company, I was looking for someone to provide IT services. I tried several companies, and I wasn’t happy. One of my friends told me about Compufy Technolab LLP. After speaking with them, they showed me what they did. Our engagement started small at first, but over time, it’s expanded.

We’ve invested between $5,000–$20,000.

Our ongoing engagement started in 2016.

I track both qualitative and quantitative metrics. I’ve been pleased with their team’s immediate response times, and I’ve never had to wait for an issue to be resolved.

The team at Compufy Technolab LLP is professional and highly committed. Even when I’ve called them at odd times, they’ll still resolve the issue. Their team has supported me unbelievably, genuinely exceeding my expectations.

It started a one-month trial that’s continually grown because of their expertise. I consider them part of my team now.

As for quantitative metrics, they send me weekly reports that detail the uptime of the application, maintenance, memory issues, and disk space. I’ve had no complaints.

How did Compufy Technolab LLP perform from a project management standpoint?

Along with being responsive, their team is detailed and task-oriented. When it comes to production data, I expect responsiveness, and their team exceeds those expectations.

I appreciate their commitment and responsiveness.

Not really. I received what I wanted from them, and I hope they keep growing their client base. Companies should take advantage of Compufy Technolab LLP’s skilled services. I’ve worked with other vendors that provided services at a lower rate, but their quality of work and dedication were below Compufy Technolab LLP’s. We get what we pay for.

I’ve had absolutely no problems thus far, and I’d highly recommend them. I’m happy to talk to anyone looking to work with them because I’ve had such an excellent experience.

I haven't had a single problem.
      They're very competitive, and their cost matches the quality of service.

AWS & Cybersecurity Consulting for Recruiting Agency

"The team at Compufy Technolab LLP was excellent with timing."

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

Compufy Technolab LLP provides ongoing AWS support through automating, configuring, and upgrading different processes. They also perform cybersecurity testing.

Iselin, New Jersey
    Taj Haslani
    CEO & Founder, ApTask

Compufy Technolab LLP meets expectations, delivering an efficient service. Their collaborative approach complemented their professional management style. They’re proactive, making sure every task is completed to the best of their ability.

I’m the founder of ApTask, a staffing & recruitment agency that has offices in India and the US. We have over 200 employees in all locations combined.

What challenge were you trying to address with Compufy Technolab LLP?

We were looking for a vendor to manage all of our AWS cloud servers.

The team at Compufy Technolab LLP manages our AWS infrastructure. They configure our automated backups, update our servers and workstations, set up monitoring tools, and perform cybersecurity analysis and threat detection. Their team also identifies potential malware and ransomware on our servers. Most of their work has been AWS-based.

Shankar (Co-Founder & Director, Compufy Technolab LLP) was our main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Compufy Technolab LLP?

We found Compufy Technolab LLP on Upwork and gave them a small assignment to create a proxy server. After seeing they did a good job, we gave them a major project.

The proof of concept was minimal. We’re paying them somewhere around $5,000 for the larger two-month project. If we add new servers, that could increase.

We gave them the pilot project in the October–November 2019 timeline. During the first week of that December, we gave them the entire server project. They’re working with us until the end of January 2020.

The first KPI was on Compufy Technolab LLP producing documentation for all our servers and their vulnerabilities. Along with delivering on time, they implement their own recommendations for updates, patching, and integrations. More than half the work is done.

How did Compufy Technolab LLP perform from a project management standpoint?

Going one or two days over deadline is expected, but sometimes unexpected things would come up. The team at Compufy Technolab LLP was excellent with timing. I track them through Trello.

Even when unexpected things came up, they were collaborative and didn’t ask for more money. Their team sometimes worked on weekends to fix any issues we needed. Sometimes we couldn’t give them access to the server during the weekdays, and they were cooperative in that.

There might be a slight language barrier. Other people may have difficulty communicating with them.

It’s important to create a checklist of deliverables with milestones and dates. I do this with all the contractors I’m working with.