International IT Recruitment with High Standards

We can find any IT specialist you need:
just describe your ideal candidates and we will find them for you.

Recruitment Process Outstaffing
We embed our team into your workflow (80+ teams worldwide): you are always in control and have all your staffing tasks covered using our expertise.

HR Consulting
Use our expertise to study the market as well as your organization’s internal needs to help it build a consistent recruitment & HR strategy.

Salary & Market Surveys
We will provide you with the latest data including salaries, work conditions of different companies, and relevant numbers available for any market you may be interested in.

Relocation
We consult organizations for free if they need a relocation advice and cover all recruitment-, interviewing-, and relocation-related tasks for them. We help candidates find a dream job & workplace (Europe, USA, UAE, etc.) and solve all their relocation issues.

Kyiv, Ukraine

Waves Audio, Percona, TransferWise, Realeyes, FNZ

International Recruiting for Consumer Lending Company

"One thing I really like is that we had an open line on Skype."

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

CNA International IT organized and helps run the recruitment process of a development team for a financial services provider. They seek out top talent in Kiev, Ukraine and are planning a new physical office.

Lee Ebreo
VP Research & Development, CreditNinja

The CNA International IT team provided a virtually ideal recruitment process, delivering all the candidates needed, keeping the interview pipeline full throughout the project, and helping expand beyond the existing scope. They were communicative and actively sought out feedback from their client.

I’m the VP of research and development at CreditNinja, an online-based consumer lending company.

What challenge were you trying to address with CNA International IT?

We’re a two-year-old startup and we needed to build out our tech team. We wanted to start hiring developers in Kiev, Ukraine.

I engaged CNA International IT to help me build out a Kiev based software development team. We wanted them to build out our team of six developers. They are very far from the run of the mill, sand-based recruiters.

They have a network of developers and are really good at tuning in to what kind of developers we’re looking for. We initially started with finding some junior developers and they did that well. Then we let them be our exclusive partner in terms of building out the rest of the team. Now we want to engage them to help us find some project management people. That will be a little unique for us, but I’m confident that they can help me figure out what we’re looking for.

They’ve had a number of clients like us that first approached building out a team in Kiev who later wanted to establish a physical office for the developers in the Ukraine area. That’s another project that I’m going to engage them with. They’re going to help us establish a physical office in Kiev for 10-15 person occupancy. They have experience in helping find an office location.

They give me good intel in terms of how the process should look in establishing an entity in Ukraine and what the rough estimates are for upfront costs and ongoing costs. It's really great because it’s my first time trying to establish an offshore office, but as the business grows, we’re going to grow out that team more and more.

There are six developers and a development lead. My main contact was initially with the account manager. I then spoke with a woman who gave me a lot of feedback about the onboarding process. There were maybe four or five people in total who I interacted with when it came to scheduling candidates.

How did you come to work with CNA International IT?

We’ve been trying to hire Kiev-based developers since the inception of the company. We weren’t able to build a pipeline of candidates because it was just me and my dev lead in Kiev and we have a regular day job.

My dev lead started getting hit up by recruiters. I told him to reach out to some of them and tell them he’s happy where he works but his boss wants to talk to them about building out a team in Kiev. He then connected me with CNA International IT and we got on a Skype videoconference call.

$10,000-$49,999.

We started working together in December 2018 and the work is ongoing.

We went through a lot of candidates and they stuck with us through hitting the goal of getting six developers. We had=ve a good steady pipeline of candidates. We get great weekly summaries so I know the status of every candidate. We have some really good talent.

We picked up a guy who is a junior developer starting his freshman year of college and going to be working full-time with us. He’s already had three years of paid professional Rails development consulting experience. At no point in time, once the pipeline was full, did it ever dip down below six people. It was closer to 10-12 people in various stages.

How did CNA International IT perform from a project management standpoint?

The main account manager sends out a weekly summary of what’s going on. He also has great suggestions as to how we could tweak or improve the recruiting pipeline. It’s not my first time doing recruiting.

I’ve worked at a number of startups building out entire organizations. It’s nice to get feedback from them in terms of what works for candidates they’re seeing. They tell us if we need to tighten up and get them scheduled as quickly as possible.

They make suggestions like setting up a Skype channel so our admin and their people scheduling the candidates can talk directly if there’s a need for urgency to get a candidate scheduled. All that is handled very well. We do bi-weekly calls on Skype to make sure we’re dialed in on the goals and to discuss how the pipeline is looking.

The primary form of communication is email. One thing I really like is that we had an open line on Skype. In the middle of my day, if a candidate wasn’t getting scheduled or was having trouble connecting with my admin, they’d send me a message over Skype asking me to bump it along. The reason the Skype channel is so effective is that it makes the time difference much easier to manage. They’re very responsive.

Unlike your average recruiters, they really care about the fit. After they’ve done a placement, they’re still following up with the candidate and giving me feedback about our onboarding process. There have been some instances where they give us very good feedback about a person, they placed with us. I’ve gone back to my dev leads and managers below me and tell them they need to make adjustments in terms of onboarding new people.

No, there’s nothing they need to improve. They really do a good job.

Don’t engage with them and expect them to do all the work that the hiring managers are responsible for. They’re really good at logistics, being aggressive, getting feedback, and getting the candidate to show up at the interview.

What they can’t do is force your interview team to be on time or to get the interview scheduled. That’s on you. They work best when the hiring manager and the interview team are just as good. Ideally, you should know what your interview recruiting process looks like before going into the engagement.

Overall Score We hit the goal in terms of building out my team. If we need to open up and go do this again, I’m doing it with them.
    They’re aggressive about trying to schedule the candidates. They’re very agile when it came to rescheduling.
    It’s worth the fees we’re paying them.
    By the measure of having the pipeline of candidates at the top full.

International Recruitment for IT Company

"It’s nice to communicate with them. Even if we have a misunderstanding, it’s resolved very quickly."

Jul. 2018 - Ongoing

CNA International IT provides recruiting services, salary insights, and assistance with technical interviews on an ongoing basis.

1,000 - 5,000 Employees

Valentin Kornukh
Sr. Manager, SPS Commerce

All of the recruited employees made it past the initial probationary period and contribute to the team. Their work receives glowing reviews from management. Customers can expect quicker than usual hiring timelines and pleasant staff interactions.

I’m the senior manager in the technology department at SPS Commerce, an EDI provider based in Minneapolis.

What challenge were you trying to address with CNA International IT?

We were experiencing difficulty with our hiring infrastructure and were trying to fill our positions faster to have a better pool of candidates to choose from.

They provided recruiting for software engineers, senior software engineers, and QA software engineers. They've helped us to fill four positions, so far, and they also help us with the technical part of the interviewing process. They’re able to fill most of our positions faster than we normally could.

We had one point of contact, which was our connection to their full team.

How did you come to work with CNA International IT?

CNA International IT was recommended to us by a colleague.

We began working together in 2018 and our collaboration is ongoing.

The candidates all passed the probation period successfully, and they are contributing to the team. I would say CNA International IT does the job pretty well.

How did CNA International IT perform from a project management standpoint?

It’s nice to communicate with them. Even if we have a misunderstanding, it’s resolved very quickly. We communicate via messaging applications and phone, and we also use a Trello board for all project-related communication.

In a situation where we had no internal professional to interview candidates, CNA International IT provided an interviewer with excellent skills in the area and organized communication and scheduling between the parties.

IT Recruitment Services for Digital Crafts Company

“They were honest about the whole process.”

Aug. 2016 - Ongoing

CNA International provided recruitment services, researching and identifying potential IT professionals for 15 different positions.

Sasha Lastremska
Business Manager, LoveCrafts

The team members found by CNA International are excellent, shaping and growing the new office. They communicated well throughout the project, managing the back-and-forth well, and demonstrating their professionalism, integrity, and strong ethics throughout.

LoveCrafts is an IT firm headquartered in London, UK. I’m a business manager in the Kiev office.

What challenge were you trying to address with CNA International?

My task was to build the Kiev office from the ground up. There was nothing in place, so I worked with colleagues in London to set up the office, hire staff, and build business processes. A big challenge was to find technical staff for our development processes. We had to hire a lot of programmers and testers, and I didn’t have that much experience sourcing these people.

We provided them with a list of our openings, then they worked with our CTO to find candidates. They found around 15 technical people for our office, including front- and backend developers, testers, and some senior roles. We sourced all the non-IT positions ourselves, although I’m sure they could’ve handled those as well.

The process was a collective effort, with lots of interviews involved. CNA did the original screening, reached out to possible candidates from their network, and found a lot of developers. They presented us with a list of suitable candidates, to whom our hiring manager talked. If someone fit our profile, they would be put in contact with our CTO or CEO for another interview, of which there would be three or four, with the final one involving a meeting with our team in Kiev.

They had different people on their team responsible for certain positions. We preferred email communication, given that our company is split between London and Kiev. Their account managers responded to our requests swiftly, but with well-thought-out and researched messages. We understood why they needed to take a bit more time to respond at times, and we appreciated it.

How did you come to work with CNA International?

My colleague had recommended CNA International to her as a reliable talent agency. I met with them, and they made a good impression on me as a professional company.

We started working with them in August 2016, and the collaboration is ongoing.

They focused on the IT positions that were hard to find, and they did a great job. CNA has helped us find two of our lead programmers, who’ve brought an immense amount of value, not only to the Kiev office, but to the whole company. They’re both senior people who are great leaders and have helped build the Kiev office to be as successful as it is.

How did CNA International perform from a project management standpoint?

They never made empty promises and managed our expectations well; they were honest about the whole process. If our budget wasn’t enough for a certain position, they would present us with data from the market and let us know how much other companies were offering. Conversely, they also looked for resources below the budgets we set. They had the integrity to let us know when we didn’t need to pay as much as we were offering. Everyone appreciated this attitude and their values.

They have people on staff who speak really good English, which was important as there was a lot of back-and-forth on any changes in the requirements. They sometimes felt like a part of our company, especially when there were many urgent positions to fill.

Their values and professionalism are impressive.

They need to keep up the level of service they provide. It’s not easy to offer that to all clients, and they’ve had their challenges, like any other business. There are many different recruitment agencies in Kiev, which can make it hard to compete at times.

It’s important to work together. The expectation that a company can give an open remit to the recruitment agency and just wait for a final result, is just wrong. To find the right person, constant collaboration is needed.

The cost is quite high, but it’s worth it.
    I’ve already recommended them to several companies.

IT Recruitment Services for Restaurant Software Company

“They’re the first company we’ll go to when we open new positions.”

June - Nov. 2018

CNA International IT provided hiring services. They searched for junior and senior developers and QA testers, working through several iterations of recruitment based on feedback.

Manager, Restaurant Software Company

After listening to feedback, the CNA International IT team improved the resources they found and provided good candidates for interview. They were dedicated, professional partners that always kept on top of the project’s progress.

We’re a software company that provides an enterprise solution for restaurant chains of all sizes, primarily in the US. I’m the tech and development manager.

What challenge were you trying to address with CNA International IT?

Our company had grown, so we needed more and more people. I was involved in the hiring process back then, but it was taking too much of my time on top of my other responsibilities. We decided to involve a hiring company in the process, and we went to CNA.

They provided several candidates to us, and we interviewed each one, explained our expectations, and went back to CNA with feedback. They improved their selection based on that. Shortly, we reached a good agreement, and they provided adequate candidates for us to interview.

The process was handled by me and a senior developer on our side using a Skype group with CNA.

How did you come to work with CNA International IT?

I Googled “IT recruitment companies” and found CNA, along with a few others. They had the most appealing presentation.

We worked with them from June–November 2018.

After a learning period in the beginning, they provided adequate candidates for our descriptions. We were able to fill all our vacancies within a short timeframe. They’re the first company we’ll go to when we open new positions.

How did CNA International IT perform from a project management standpoint?

Our previous hiring company wasn’t performing well in terms of timing and management, which is why we looked for a new one. CNA was very different; they always made us aware if we’d missed something.

Their humanity was the most impressive thing. The team isn’t out just to make money; they also tried to be our friends.

Anyone can improve, and we’ve discussed this with CNA. They heard us and implemented the changes to the search that we wanted.

It’s important to have an open conversation. We’ve had a good collaboration with CNA in which they answered all our questions and provided more information than requested. There’s nothing specific that another client should know.

We didn’t have any deadlines, but they delivered within good time for us.
    They had an average cost for the market, not too expensive but not too cheap.

IT Recruitment Services for Technology Firm

"We’re completely satisfied with the results of their work."

June 2017 - Ongoing

CNA International IT recruits senior-level developers for third parties. The team assesses candidates’ technical skills for machine earning, mobile development, and the .NET technology stack.

Head of R&D, P-Product

The team has fielded numerous successful candidates by optimizing internal staffing workflows. CNA International IT leverages their in-house CRM to meet end customers’ needs and provide timely feedback to all parties. They are selective and transparent in their search process.

I’m the head of research and development at P-Product, an IT company. We’re a software development services provider.

What challenge were you trying to address with CNA International IT?

We needed help with IT recruitment for outsourced projects. We tried to use an in-house recruitment office, but the technology stack was very difficult to manage on our own.

CNA International IT recruits senior-level developers for our projects. They give us resumes and CVs of potential candidates; the team also addresses any questions, issues, or concerns. The team conducts the initial interview. They vet candidates’ English language skills and competencies with specific technology stacks. We do the secondary interviews to assess candidates' personal qualities, as well as technical and soft skills. The main account manager specializes in certain technology stacks like .NET, machine learning, computer vision, and mobile development. We currently have two open positions that the team is recruiting for.

Each account manager leads a certain branch of software engineering. They have a number of researchers, but we communicate with the main account manager only. We communicate with the head of the company, the business development manager, and the finance manager.

How did you come to work with CNA International IT?

One of our former remote recruiters recommended CNA International IT because they specialized in senior developer positions.

We started working together in June 2017 and the partnership is ongoing.

The partnership has been great because the team has optimized our internal process and built out missing workflows. The team redeveloped our existing recruitment process and their CRM system to keep track of candidates and provide timely feedback. Most of the candidates have successfully passed our customer interviews.

How did CNA International IT perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re organized and responsive. Every question or request we send gets a reply within 30 minutes. If the team needs more time to research a question, they let us know and estimate the extra time.

They’re effective because they don’t forward candidates that lack skills or reliability. We’re completely satisfied with the results of their work. If certain specialists don’t exist in our market, they’re transparent and tell us that is the case. We can then choose another region to find the right candidate.

No, I can’t think of anything.

The team should give faster feedback because each company conducts interviews on their side. Likewise, if the customer provides fast feedback for each interviewed candidate, it will increase customer satisfaction with CNA International IT.

Overall Score I really like them. They do a great job.
    They always give precise estimates.
    I do recommend them to my colleagues and directors at other companies.

International Engineering Staffing for IT Consultancy

"The team didn’t just find candidates, they created a whole culture around the tech space."

May 2016 - Feb. 2018

CNA International IT staffed full-time technical positions from a talent pool in Eastern Europe. The recruitment process included events and collaboration with numerous internal stakeholders.

Raleigh, North Carolina
Talent Acquisition Specialist, IT Firm

Professional and responsive, CNA International IT was a collaborative partner that took ownership of the project. They successfully recruited highly-skilled candidates that met specific guidelines. The team’s trustworthiness was a defining feature of the partnership.

I’m a talent acquisition specialist for an IT firm. We are an open-source database and performance solutions organization.

What challenge were you trying to address with CNA International IT?

We wanted to staff our company with skilled resources from Eastern Europe.

CNA International IT made full-time direct hires for our company’s technical openings. We put specific and robust requirements in place for ideal candidates. These positions included engineering and database administration. As a global remote organization, we held lengthy interview processes to ensure the candidates would fit with our collaborative approach and work-from-home environment. Several internal stakeholders were involved in the interview process.

I worked with one of the owners and a business development representative.

How did you come to work with CNA International IT?

My company hired them before I joined the organization. They knew our founders and I continued that relationship.

We spent between $10,000–$15,000.

We started working together in May 2016 and the partnership ended in February 2018. We’ve since handed over European staffing to our in-house team.

CNA International IT was completely engaged and ensured that candidates’ skill sets matched our requirements. They had a close relationship with their candidates, which helped us assess each potential hire. What’s more, the team delivered for the Eastern European market; I would hire them again for that region. They maintained our trusting relationship with open communication, no matter how the process unfolded. That strong bond between teams was important for a staffing partnership.

How did CNA International IT perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated via Skype, phone, and messaging to offset the volume of email in my inbox. The team was professional, prompt, and responsive. They used email only as a secondary point of contact.

CNA International IT took pride in their work and ownership over the process. Their staffing approach included recruitment events across Europe. The team didn’t just find candidates; they created a whole culture around the tech space.

No. We are in a niche field with a small market of talent and expertise. There’s nothing the team could have done to increase that pool because we expect candidates’ skill sets to be exceptionally deep and wide.

Set up a video chat with CNA International IT to understand their process and the relevant talent pool. That interaction will create a great foundation for the rest of the relationship. They work hard for all of their clients.

Engineer Recruiting For Audio System Manufacturer

"The quality of candidates is the most impressive."

May 2014 - Ongoing

CNA International IT provides recruitment, finding DSP engineers and C++ developers for a number of years. They put together the candidate profiles following questions put to the team about requirements.

Operations Manager, Sound System Company

The team consistently provides high-quality candidates, by far exceeding the services of the other companies also engaged by the client. They are an excellent team to work with a friendly, informal communication style and quick response times, though it would be good if the team could grow.

I’m the operations manager for an audio system manufacturer. Our main product is an audio plugin for producers.

What challenge were you trying to address with CNA International IT?

We needed digital signal processing (DSP) engineers, who are difficult to find in our country.

They recruited DSP engineers and C++ developers for us. They developed the profiles by asking us questions to ensure that we got the best results.

They have a project manager and several recruiters on the team. They assigned a recruiter for me to work with.

How did you come to work with CNA International IT?

I Googled a few companies and started work with five companies, including CNA. Most of the companies weren’t as active or good as CNA, which is the company I’m the most comfortable with. They’re professional and know how to communicate. 99% of the candidates that we started to work with were from CNA, so I realized that I was wasting my time with the other companies.

We’ve spent around $30,000 - $40,000.

We started working together in May 2014 and the work is ongoing.

All of their candidates were good; the best of all the companies we worked with. They provided us with 10–15, most of whom stayed with us for at least two to three years, and some of them are still with us.

How did CNA International IT perform from a project management standpoint?

I had a very good experience with the candidate from this year—she’s very understanding, accurate, and has great attention to detail. With the other companies, there’s a lot of time wasted, but with CNA we communicate effectively by phone and Telegram. They’re very responsible and responsive, and are generally nice, pleasant people.

The quality of candidates is the most impressive. They have good communication skills and are very professional yet friendly and informal. They’re very comfortable to work with.

It’d be good if they were bigger, then I would recommend them to someone. I’d like them to grow and keep their level of professionalism so that they can offer more services. They will be honest if they can’t fill a position.

The quality of candidates and the time they stay in the company is very good.
    I’d definitely recommend them to the right person.