Digital Marketing Company

Click4Corp is a professional web design agency in Dallas, TX that helps business grow. We provide digital marketing tools to compliment your business needs.

We are a growing professional Internet web hosting and website design firm, provides quality business solutions designed for small and medium-sized organizations. Our firm provides services that utilize Internet technology to create new business opportunities for our clients. Our clients range in size and industry and require different levels of attention. We are structured with the capability to manage accounts from individual entrepreneurs to medium-sized organizations looking to outsource complex hosting solutions.

1999
Dallas, TX

Home Service Comapnies, Professionals

Outlaw’s BBQ

We deliver and setup a self serve Buffet Style Bar-B-Que to satisfy any number of guest for a unique Dining experience. With your delivery we will include your choice of meats and veggies, with plates, plasticware, napkins, toothpicks, utensils, mints, bread, relish tray and our HOME MADE BAR-B-QUE SAUCE. Visit our website at http://www.outlawsbbq.com/

Floors Blvd.

Floors Blvd. has been in the flooring business for over 10 years, mostly catering to big accounts with repetitive customers. During our flooring tenure we have worked for several flooring companies and have learned from our vast flooring experience what works and what doesn’t. View our website at http://www.floorsblvd.com/

Dothan Investment

Dothan Investment offers real estate investing to all american people. To realize the American dream together, through real estate investments. View our website at https://www.dothaninvestments.com/

Dallas Citizen Council

Dallas Citizens Council members provide leadership on the policy issues that will move Dallas forward and serve in the moments that matter the most for the people of Dallas. View our website at http://www.dallascitizenscouncil.org/

AC Repair Garland

At AC Repair Garland we want to ensure that all of our clients achieve a clean, safe and healthy living space at an affordable price. That is why we only employ professionals that are knowledgeable in the performance and design of heating and air conditioning equipment. View our website at https://www.acrepair-garland.com/

Lee's Tile

Lee’s Tile has been in the tile industry since the company was established by H. R. Lee in 1949. With over 65 years of experience, and an in-house tile, granite, and cabinet shop, Lee Tile can be trusted to do the job right. Rest assured, your custom bathroom will be remodeled to your exact specifications. View our website at http://www.leetile.com/

Kar Kare Express

Kar Kare Express has been the leading auto care company in Carrollton, TX. We have been in the business long enough to understand your every auto needs. Here we make sure that customer service is our high priority. We have been a trusted partner by a lot of drivers in and around the city. Kar Kare Express is your number one partner when it comes to your auto maintenance and repair needs. Kar Kare Express is a family owned and operated business offering full auto service in Carrollton, TX. View our website at https://www.karkareexpress.com/

Kissee Inspection Services

When buying a home, an inspection is needed to ensure there are no issues or underlying problems you may be unaware of. Inspection agents providing home inspection services in Frisco are qualified and knowledgeable in all areas of the home. View our website at http://www.kisseeinspections.com/

H2LR LLC

Sometimes great minds think alike. But more often, it’s the collaboration of differing minds toward a common goal that leads to accomplishments well beyond the expected. H2LR is the culmination of more than 100 combined years of varied architectural design and construction experience in one firm, for one purpose. View our website at http://www.h2lr.com/.

San Diego Limo Hire

San Diego Limo Hire is the premiere limousine service provider of executive town cars, limousines, and more to all your favorite southern California destinations. We believe that time is one of the most valuable assets of our clients and as such, we strive to provide them with the best experience possible while they make their way from one place to another, offering them the best comfort and the most efficient service available. View our website at https://www.sandiegolimohire.com/.

Floors Touch

At Floors Touch of McKinney, we offer the convenience of reliable, expert advice on home flooring solutions. Our highly knowledgeable and helpful service staff will guide you through the floor selection process, confidently and comfortably addressing any and all of your concerns along the way. This expert guidance makes it easy for you to professionally customize the desired flooring upgrades in your home with personalized selections that accentuate your home's beauty. View our website at http://www.floorstouch.com/.

Website Redesign and SEO for Inspection Services Company

"They’ve always been responsive and delivered what I asked for."

Oct. 2014 - Ongoing

Click4Corp created a complete digital marketing package and conducted a detailed website redesign, expanding the brand’s local reputation. They now provide collaborative SEO strategies.

Dallas, Texas
Anita Kissee
Owner, Kissee Inspection Services

The professional platform conveys a positive first impression to prospective customers, increasing traffic and leads through targeted keyword campaigns. Click4Corp’s responsiveness, outstanding customer service, and eagerness to improve their services continue to drive results.

Kissee Inspection Services provides home and residential inspections. My husband and I own the company, and I run the operations.

What challenge were you trying to address with Click4Corp?

Our business is based on reputation, so first impressions are vital. We needed better marketing in order to reach our target audience. We also needed feedback market analysis. We had a website, but it was outdated since I’d built a lot of it myself. I learned a lot through that process, but it was very frustrating, and the site wasn’t what I wanted. Since we’ve evolved the business, we want to make something better.

Click4Corp has been instrumental in targeting our marketing goals. We service the Dallas/Fort Worth area, but we also wanted to target Frisco, where we’re located. They created a website that looks very professional and attracts lots of compliments. In our industry, inspection companies often don’t look that professional. But, what you put into your presence is what you get out of it. Often, we’re trying to erase the taboo surrounding home inspectors. Our goal was to offer a positive impression to the public and agents who we work with.

Click4Corp has delivered for us on the website. My goal is to dominate Frisco as the top provider. I appreciated that they wanted my feedback. I have good marketing skills and an idea of the final aesthetic. Mo [Founder and CEO, Click4Corp] was amiable in working with me through the questions and changes.

The whole team is quite personable. I’ve been on the phone with them numerous times. Mo’s business has evolved as well, and he has really good team members in place. I’ve seen their company grow and streamline their processes. They’ve always been responsive and delivered what I asked for.

What are some core features of the website?

We added video features, and our homepage is user-friendly. In this business, you only have a few seconds to capture visitors’ interest. I wanted to grab peoples’ attention through pictures and video. The pictures and layout are professional. Click4Corp implemented a tracking mechanism. Now, users are able to call us directly through the website, and the calls are recorded to help my team improve. Click4Corp also created a blog and some content, but, as the business owner, I’ve also made changes to the posts.

They’ve been doing SEO collaboratively with us for a couple of years. They asked me what areas I wanted to pinpoint, and then they did the actual work.

How did you come to work with Click4Corp?

I met Mo when we started our company. He came to our house and showed us his business model and services. At that time, however, we didn’t have a budget for his services. I want to support local US businesses, and Mo’s server is local. He’s very reachable, which is a big plus for us, and he knows what he’s doing.

How much have you invested with Click4Corp?

We spend between $6,000 and $8,000 per year.

We started working with them in October 2014, and the work is ongoing.

I’ve gotten good feedback on the website and great results from SEO. If we weren’t getting results, we wouldn’t continue to use them. Our goal was to dominate Frisco. Now, if you look up “Frisco home inspector,” we’re the top result. We’ve also seen increased traffic and leads from our website. They represented our business well.

How did Click4Corp perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve improved over the years. If something goes wrong, Mo makes it right. That’s the way to measure the integrity of a company. When they did the first website, a lot of changes needed to be made, and it was hard to relay our vision. They didn’t quit.

We communicate through text and email. Dawn, who’s a new employee, handles client relations. She does an amazing job and makes me feel like a VIP. Simon [Art Director, Click4Corp] works on our website, and I’ve interacted with him personally. He’s very responsive. Mo also calls if needed.

What did you find most impressive about Click4Corp?

They’re personable and professional. Mo knows what he’s doing and gets results. He’s invited me to his office for lunch to go over goals and meet the team. That’s refreshing.

Are there any areas Click4Corp could improve?

They’ve made a lot of great improvements over the last few years. I can’t think of anything that needs to change.

Overall Score There’s always room for improvement. Mo has been fair with us. I’ve seen him grow, and I feel like we’ve reached the height of excellent service and results.
    They’ve made a lot of improvements.
    I’ve already recommended them.