The App Development Firm

ChromeInfotech is an eminent Mobile Application Development Company of India, where people work dawn to dusk to embrace the idea of their clients to offer innovative, scalable and user friendly apps.

We love making apps for awesome Startups, SMEs and Enterprises across the globe. Our work as been recognised as "Best Selling Apps" by Apple and Google.

Our clients rely on us for high quality results.

Our Services:

• App Development ( iOS, Android & Wearables)
  • App Design (User Interface and User Experience)
  • Mobile Backend and Web Development

Cerritos, CA 90703
    2A Follett Street
    London E14 6LX
    +44.(0)759.889.4269

Cengage, WS Publishing, The Training Notebook, CEI Learning, Software Works For You, Bitesize

School Friendzy : The Collaborative Learning System

MathFriendzy is an education app widely soughted by parents and tearchers across North America and high recommended by District Schools with more than 100,000 Downloads!

"Live Tutor" the unique feature to get virtual help from anytime anywhere.

For more visit www.mathfriendzy.com

The Training Notebook : Personal Trainer Software

It helps you to easily access all your client's workout programs, training schedule, assessments, and contact info in once place.

Running successfully with more than 53,000 live users!

Available on tablets, smartphone or a computer.

iHunt : A Hunting App

Featured by Apple as "New & Noteworthy"

A Hunting app with over 600 Hunting Calls, Fishing Times and Solunar Tables.

Keychn : Live Streaming the world of home cooking

Keychn is the first app that lets you cook with people from all over the world!

You will experience a real time gastronomic journey, cooking along homecooks, chefs, influencers and critics.All through video live-streaming.

Stint : On Demand Local Assistance

An online marketplace app where freelancer matches demand. Users of this app can find help with any kind of task. Post anything you need help and receive assistance within minutes from another app user.

Featured on Google’s Indie Highlights, Newsmeister is a short, but substantial daily news quiz app for iOS, Android and Facebook. At roughly 3 minutes, it’s a great way to brush up on current events whenever you can. The new leaderboards allow users to challenge themselves or compete against their friends, family, and peers for some friendly competition.

Driv : Taxi Booking App

Driv is the smarter and faster way to book, locate and ride your cab – From anywhere, anytime!

Available on iOS and Android

PrettyBird : Get Prettier Faster

This is Canada's best on-demand mobile beauty service app providing hair styling and makeup artist services for clients on-demand and on-location!

FAME - Social Media Photo App Challenge

Fame is the First social media challenge app where you have two hours to reach a goal number of Fames (likes) before it is deleted. Available on AppStore!

Sniffsnout : An On Demand Vetted, Trained and Certified Pet Care

Sniffsnout is an on demand platforms for Pet Owners & Pet Care Professionals.

MobillApp : An Expense Tracker

Mobill is a simple expense tracking app where user can track their spending and stick to their budgets to save money. It’s the fastest and most friendly way to manage your personal finances. It is powerful and easy to use program to reach your match your estimates.

Features :

- Keep track of your all expenses

- Create Folders for better visibility of expenses

- To Do lists

- Upload docs

- Track budgets and estimates

Carino's : Loyalty & Rewards App

Johnny Pasta Carino’s is an US based restaurant application specially designed and developed for Carnio’s chain of restaurant. With this new app, users will be able to register for Johnny Carino's Pasta Points and start earning points for every dollar you spend. They can easily access their accounts with username and password to check balance. As a Pasta Points member you will receive unique benefits and rewards throughout the year.

Key Features :

• Find a location and view our Menu
  • View your rewards and point status
  • Check in via the app to earn points and redeem rewards

Shanghai WOW! : A Must Guide

Shanghai WOW! City Guide is your one-stop digital guide book to the city, showing you the unmissable sights, the most fashionable bars, and the tastiest food.

Features Listing :

• More than 180 essential landmarks, museums, neighborhoods, trendiest bars and clubs, famous eateries and more
  • Taxi tab - Chinese driving instruction for taxi driver
  • Direction on subway access to each destination
  • GPS tracking tells you what is nearby
  • Offline browsing (except maps and web links)

Thwam : The Search Engine

Thwam is a magazine-like search experience for the iPad that makes searching the web interesting and fun. Just type in a few words and Thwam will build an endless magazine about your topic. Dive into sites you like or block sites you never want to see again. Thwam gives you the ability to easily search web, news, and images across the web.

• Web, news and image search
  • Deep search on single sites
  • Social sharing
  • Highlight search words on page - Search by voice

NextBelt : The Attendance Management App

A powerful app for a TRUE martial arts instructor who cares about students progress.

Features:
* Up to date statistics
* School and classes management
* Students management
* Events management
* Ranks management and promotion

BFF Quizzes

BFF Quizzes is the most popular quizzes and trivia app. It got popular as soon as launched in the market with more than 100,000 user downloads.

• Compare your answers with your friends.
  • Create your very own fun quizzes and trivia
  • Exciting polls, fast & fun surveys, quizzes and trivia
  • Personalize your quizzes and trivia around friends, school crushes and teachers

Mobile App Development for B2B Booking Platform

"...everything went smoothly and they built something that actually worked."

Apr. - Jul. 2017

ChromeInfo Technologies developed and designed an application that allows for B2B taxi bookings.

Paul Stimpson
Head of IT, Transport Innovation

The application had a noteworthy UX design. All functionalities that were requested were met at an affordable cost and with a quick turn around time.

I am an IT system manager in charge of infrastructure and development at a company that works with taxi companies. Recently, we moved into booking application that allows individuals to book taxis.

What challenge were you trying to address with ChromeInfo Technologies?

We were looking to get into the space of business-to-business taxi bookings, but we realized that for us to do it from ground zero would take a lot of work.  We decide to acquire the technology through an administration buyout.  We did some due diligence on that platform and we felt we could purchase it and also develop it. Although it was a complete system, we bought it as a locked stock and it didn’t have any of the documentation. Rather than start it from scratch, we had something that was working and could develop it into what we wanted. We have been running that purchase for about a year.

In the meantime, we’ve been developing B2B side of it. We were missing an application for it. There was an app for the consumer side and we approached the previous developers of that application, but they were based in Slovenia. We had to look for a company that would be able to build us an app for B2B bookings.

ChromeInfo's developers were very much can-do people. I needed someone who could come in and could understand that we weren’t the original coders of the platform. Therefore, there was a bit of learning to do. They picked it up very well because we managed to get ahold of the original developers that built the website. ChromeInfo was really good at understanding and working with the other supplier in fixing little problems. They worked around some loopholes as well.

The application we had before was a quote-based system, whereas the business-to-business app is a book-only option system. It was less complicated to build that the consumer site. We needed someone who understood and could work with APIs. They also built a backend portal that allows you to see what they’re doing.

What was the team dynamic?

There were quite a few individuals on the email distributors list. As far as the main people, I’ve interacted with a couple of Android developers, a couple of iOS developers and the project manager.

How did you come to work with ChromeInfo Technologies?

There’s a lot of app developers around to choose from. There’s sites where you can hire individual to build an application for you. We were looking for a company that had a few developers and expertise in making applications. We used Google to look up app companies and wanted to get someone local instead of someone abroad. Local companies were quite expensive compared to companies abroad. It was a combination of price and the expertise that would be the determining factor for our selection.

We shortlisted about three or four companies, one of which was ChromeInfo Technologies. We basically got three of those to submit a proposal and ChromeInfo Technologies came out as one of the ones that we chose and we eventually went with.

We have invested between $10,000 to $50,000.

We started working with them April 2017 until the project was completed in July.

The application is very simple, but the actual UX design is strong. The graphic capabilities were very good and the application does not look like an amateur product.

Since it’s a business-to-business application, we’re not driven by the number of downloads. The application launched on July 1st and we have had a couple of demonstrations with corporate organizations and the results have been very positive. We’ve had no reports of problems with the app so far. We are hoping to start a trial with big supermarket chains in January.

How did ChromeInfo Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management was very good because there was an actual project manager. If you have any inquiries or any problems with the project, you could contact the project manager for payment milestones and so on. Since I am a technical person, I dealt with the developers and interacted mostly with them.

We found the UX design very impressive. Also, everything went smoothly and they built something that actually worked. There were no problems with the technical side of the project as it was very simple. I was more impressed with the look and feel of the application.

I liked the presentation they did and the portal where you could log-in and schedule. Also, the individual that I dealt with was very good at doing front-end development, getting all the requirements and having a quick turn-around time.

No, not really. It was very good.

They met every deadline, did everything that we asked. So no problems at all.
    They were far the best price out of everyone that we looked at.
    Mainly because they worked very, very good. So their UXs were very good.
    Without any reservations, I'd recommend them to anybody.

Fitness App Development for Early Stage Startup

"ChromeInfo is 100% committed, and don’t simply work on a project base, moving from one to the next."

Jan. 2017 - May 2017

ChromeInfo helped develop a comprehensive fitness app. They collaborated with a separate contracted designer and worked based on existing internal wireframes with basic outlined functionality.

Adam Karmi
Founder, Early Stage Startup

ChromeInfo follows through on set processes and promises while staying flexible with changing needs and internal feedback. They have incredible initiative and dedication, taking full ownership of their work. Though there is a slight language barrier, they are responsive and go the extra mile.

My name is Adam Karmi and I am the CEO of Premiumgainz. We personalize fitness content according to users’ goals through an app and a trainers’ portal. Trainers can use it to post anything from articles to videos and e-books, and use it as a marketplace for their workout, diet plans, and their online coaching. Users can see trainer profiles, followers, and content, but also purchase diet and workout plans.

What challenge were you trying to address with ChromeInfo Technologies?

We found a knowledge gap in the fitness market. There are fitness apps out there for calories and macros, as well as one-to-one videos out there, but this is not what the more advanced user wants. Rather, they are looking for personalized articles for their needs. Social media is getting a bit crowded in terms of content, and although they are doing a good job with algorithms, they can’t eliminate distractions such as ads, which is what the Premiumgainz app does. The overall mission is to build an app which bridges the overall knowledge gap and allows users to achieve goals more quickly. This is what we want to achieve, but also eliminate distractions and stop wasting time on our mobiles. For example, I have been known to go on Facebook and find that an hour has gone by and I’m watching cat videos.

ChromeInfo implemented the designs drawn by myself using pen and paper. I explained all the functions I wanted to see, and they were implemented promptly, some within the same day. There was a clear process in place as to how things were done, but they were also flexible enough to see how I operated, and find a good medium for me.

How did you come to work with ChromeInfo Technologies?

I used to work for a tech company, and asked my connections there if they’d be willing to develop the app for me on a freelance basis. The cost factor was an initial benchmark, and I started looking online at different sites, including Clutch.co, which I found the most helpful. I discovered ChromeInfo, downloaded their previous apps, and thought they they’d be a good fit not only price-wise, but also in terms of quality. Their designs were good, but I wanted things on a different level. I had a designer onboard, who could work with the team, and turn my concept into something real.

How much have you invested with ChromeInfo Technologies?

The cost of their work has been between $15,000 and $20,000.

The official timeline was 12 weeks, from the beginning of January 2017, but we went overschedule by around 20 days. It was mainly due to my desire to nitpick everything before the app was launched. We aim to launch it in the beginning of July, at one of the biggest fitness expos in the UK and the world.

We haven’t officially launched the app, but we do have early adopters testing it. I’m a perfectionist, and I’m still changing things on the app. The CTO at my former workplace advised me to simply launch it and see how it would go, but I’m keeping it under the radar, only showing the platform to family and friends for feedback. I plan to launch it globally at the beginning of July.

How did ChromeInfo Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

From the beginning, I felt confident in ChromeInfo’s process. The sales team ran me through everything from the NDA to the actual scope of work, after which I was passed on to a project manager who ran me through the tech items, in terms of how the app would be scaled and developed. I had access to a schedule and the project management tools used by ChromeInfo’s team, specifically Zoho.

Not everything worked the first time, but the senior people in the company came in to help whenever something went wrong.

What did you find most impressive about ChromeInfo Technologies?

The app was rejected when it was first submitted to the app store, 2 days before the expo. I sent them a message, and a couple of people from ChromeInfo’s team made their way back to the office and resubmitted the app, even though it was 10 o’clock at night. I want to highlight this as the main proof that ChromeInfo is 100% committed, and don’t simply work on a project base, moving from one to the next. I couldn’t think of any other groups who would take this initiative.

Are there any areas ChromeInfo Technologies could improve?

There is a slight language barrier on their side, which meant that I had to write very detailed specifications for each element, and there were a couple of spelling mistakes. I don’t specifically fault ChromeInfo for this.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with ChromeInfo Technologies?

I would talk to Aashish Rawat, the senior project management person there, and approach him with the structure in which I wanted to work. Although I had access to a project management tool, I didn’t find it very useful on my end, so I talked to Aashish about it. He was more than happy to get the team up-to-speed, and allow us to work at the best efficiency.

The delay was my fault.
    They’ve added extra features, but never told me that I had to pay more.
    I’ve already recommended ChromeInfo to 2 of my friends, who are thinking about starting projects.

iOS App Dev for Arts & Entertainment Startup

"Everything they put together was just perfect. I love my app now."

July 2016 - Apr. 2017

ChromeInfo Technologies developed an iOS mobile app to promote amateur musicians through an interactive video. The team plans to build iWatch and Android product versions this year.

Tony Gales
Founder, Pass Da Mic

The iOS version recently launched on the App Store, attracting downloads and explicit requests for an Android counterpart. The collaboration process was fluid and well-organized. Unexpected issues are always addressed rapidly.

I have a magazine called Pass Da Mic and a radio show called Pass Da Mic Radio. I also work with a lot of high-school and middle-school students.

What challenge were you trying to address with ChromeInfo Technologies?

I wanted to create a mobile app to promote rappers and singers, mostly underground musicians or anybody else who likes to sing or rap. I work with students, and they kind of gave me the idea: “Mr. Gales, you need to create something that we can use to actually have fun doing music.” I liked the look and design of the app musical.ly, which is a video app that a lot of kids use. After I reviewed it, I told ChromeInfo Technologies that I wanted my app to have that same flow.

ChromeInfo Technologies did pretty much everything for me, including providing all of the specs and getting the app into the App Store. I had ideas of what I wanted the app to be, and they gave me pointers and suggestions. They were very creative as far as giving me ideas on what we could do to make the app better and improve its functionality. I didn't know what the app should include or how it should look after the home page; they gave me ideas on what we could do to make the app flow and look good.

The UI was one of the most important things to me. I wanted the app to be big and branded. Another company had built a little app for me before, but it wasn’t worth anything. I saw some of the apps that Chrome had produced, and I thought they looked good and not cheap. ChromeInfo Technologies also gave me the idea to integrate the app with Twitter and Facebook to get more users and to allow users to share content from the app—things like that. Now, we’re looking at adding other features to add to the app as well, such as sharing music from the library. We’ve added the ability to buy T-shirts and read the magazine on the app. Once we resume our radio show, you’ll be able to listen to it through the app as well.

My goal right now is to get a lot of people on the app performing and uploading videos. My end goal is to take the app public, maybe as a penny stock so that people can invest in it.

Next, I'm going to have Chrome build an iWatch version of the app; in January, we’ll be moving forward with the Android version. If it’s possible, I asked for the same guys that have been working on the app to handle the Android version in January, and ChromeInfo Technologies said that wouldn't be a problem.

How did you come to work with ChromeInfo Technologies?

I looked up different companies to produce this app for me, and I think I found Chrome on Clutch. I read their review, looked them up, read good things about them, and followed up with them.

I think we started working on the app in July 2016, but I had to pause the project a few times for financial reasons. It probably took them 2.5–3 months to build the app, and that includes changing and adding features.

We just recently launched the iOS version of the app. We’re getting downloads, and it’s not bad for the first week and a half. We’re trying to get more people to download it, and I’m doing what I can to promote it. The app has video and content on it, and more people are signing up. I work at a school, so a lot of the kids from there have downloaded the app as well. No users have reviewed the current version of the app yet. All of my friends have Android devices, and they’re telling me to get the Android version out, but I need more time and money before I can get that done.

We had a couple of bugs, and ChromeInfo Technologies has already submitted an update through the App Store. One of the bugs was a connectivity problem with Facebook, but they fixed it.

How did ChromeInfo Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

I’ve talked to three people in charge at ChromeInfo Technologies, and when I talk with them, they get the job done. During the beta, if I wanted to test something, I would test it; if something wasn’t working, I would get back to them, and they would fix it. I’m glad I don't have to talk to a bunch of different people because that gets confusing. It’s easier this way. I worked with another company before that was terrible. The person who was working on my app left the company, and then they had to start over. ChromeInfo Technologies is a whole lot better. I trust them.

I talk mainly to one guy every day using the messaging part of Skype. If they need a phone call early in the morning, I'll call them. They’ve been available whenever I need them, even until 10:00 am my time. Sometimes, we share a screen with each other on there too. Skype and email are the main ways we communicate.

What did you find most impressive about ChromeInfo Technologies?

I’ve dealt with another tech company before. The app that company built for me was just nowhere near the app I have now. My old app was boring and looked more like a YouTube-type app. I told ChromeInfo Technologies I wanted an app that flowed and worked well. They immediately got on it and showed me some designs, and I liked them. Everything they put together was just perfect. I love my app now.

Are there any areas ChromeInfo Technologies could improve?

No, not really. I don't have anything bad to say about ChromeInfo Technologies. I’m a satisfied customer.

Overall Score I’m going to continue working with them.
    I wish I could save more money.
    If you want it done right, go with ChromeInfo Technologies.

iOS and Android Mobile App Development for Massage Startup

"ChromeInfo Technologies has been available when I asked questions and flexible in taking my feedback and making changes."

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

ChromeInfo Technologies is creating an Android and iOS mobile application with location and check-out functionalities. The team created designs based on original wireframes, and the code is underway.

Bangkok, Thailand
Torntanat Cheng
Founder, Ease

ChromeInfo Technologies has provided quality work so far, and has been flexible when asked for changes on their first drafts. The interface is easy to use. The team communicates daily and delivers work on time.

Ease is a startup that helps users find massage therapists in the Bangkok area. So far, we have created an MVP [minimum viable product] in the form of a website, and are working on an Android application. I am the founder of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with ChromeInfo Technologies?

Because of budget constraints, we haven’t hired in-house developers, so I was looking for a software development company that could provide quality products within my price range. I’m not well-versed in user experience approaches, so ChromeInfo Technologies' input is helpful in guiding me to find what would be best.

ChromeInfo Technologies created the first version of our Android and iOS application, transferring the functionality of our website onto it. I had a rough idea of what I wanted the app to look like; I showed it to ChromeInfo Technologies' team, who created designs based on my original wireframes.

Whenever a user requests a massage, the app will search for the closest and highest-rated therapists within the area. We also provide a checkout functionality, ensuring that the masseuses are on their way to the location.

I have worked with one project manager, 4 iOS developers, and 4 Android developers from ChromeInfo Technologies' team.

How did you come to work with ChromeInfo Technologies?

We tried outsourcing in Thailand, but the local prices are too high, so we looked at the Indian market. I did some research and came across ChromeInfo Technologies. They had a good portfolio and had experience with similar companies. ChromeInfo Technologies also has expertise in iOS, Android and web development.

How much have you invested with ChromeInfo Technologies?

The cost of ChromeInfo Technologies' work has been around $9,000 so far.

We started working with ChromeInfo Technologies in October 2016. Our work is ongoing. The wireframing has been completed, and we're starting the coding phase. If we're happy with the end-result of ChromeInfo Technologies' work, we will continue working with them.

ChromeInfo Technologies has followed through on my requirements so far. I wasn't happy with the user interface designs that they first submitted, but ChromeInfo Technologies was flexible in changing the work based on my suggestions.

Overall, ChromeInfo Technologies has stuck to my requirements regarding design. Since I don't have a background in software engineering, I've required a lot of feedback from ChromeInfo Technologies. Whenever I have asked for it, the team has offered info on how the application would work and given me new ideas for functionalities within the app.

We have received positive feedback on our wireframes from family and friends, as well as employees in our company. The interface is easy to use and does not require instructions.

How did ChromeInfo Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

The communication has been constant. Anytime ChromeInfo Technologies had a question; they didn't hesitate to ask it, sending me an email right away or scheduling meetings on Skype. We are in touch daily.

ChromeInfo Technologies delivered our wireframes on time. We have gotten held up a bit at the moment, but that is my fault as well. The completion date has only been set back by a week.

What did you find most impressive about ChromeInfo Technologies?

ChromeInfo Technologies has been very transparent in its approach. The team has been very good with communication, which was important to me, especially since we're not within the same country. ChromeInfo Technologies has been available when I asked questions and flexible in taking my feedback and making changes.

Are there any areas ChromeInfo Technologies could improve?

I had a problem with the look of my application in the very beginning, but ChromeInfo Technologies was willing to change it according to what I asked for.

Overall Score There are some things which I wish ChromeInfo Technologies would improve.
    We're slightly behind, which has to do with both sides.
    The cost is great. The quality delivered by ChromeInfo Technologies has been worth it.
    ChromeInfo Technologies has done a very good job of keeping me in the loop. They've delivered everything so far.
    I've already referred ChromeInfo Technologies to a friend looking to start a similar project.

Mobile App Project for Indian Retail Operation

"The solutions provided by ChromeInfo were technically good, and there were no problems."

Jun. 2015 - Ongoing

ChromeInfo Technologies developed a mobile application for a retail client to generate consumer sales leads at a shopping mall.

11- 50 employees

Co-founder, Voxtar Technologies

ChromeInfo Technologies delivered a high-performing application with a low amount of bugs. They were responsive and hit deadlines.

We have been in business for 2 and a half years, handling web development for e-commerce websites and everything related to that. We have also started developing ad-based mobile apps. We run our own projects and also outsource.

I am a co-founder and the chief executive officer of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with ChromeInfo Technologies?

We had received a request from one of the leading marketing companies in India for developing a web-based and mobile application that could serve as a lead collection tool for shopping-mall visitors.

We have developed the web version of the app ourselves and outsourced the mobile work to ChromeInfo Technologies. We had built wireframes on our end, on the basis of which ChromeInfo developed the Android and iOS versions of the app.

The app can be downloaded by mall visitors, serving as a directory for the stores in that location. It retrieves information based on the particular mall that the user has entered. Based on this information, the app shares specific shopping offers with customers.

We have worked with the main contact person from ChromeInfo. They assigned one quality assurance person for the project, who handled complete integration testing. We've also worked with a team which tested the app on a periodic basis and identified any bugs.

How did you come to work with ChromeInfo Technologies?

This was our first project around native mobile solutions. We tried different avenues for finding resources, including posting on LinkedIn Professional and on freelancing platforms.

How much have you invested with ChromeInfo Technologies?

We've had a budget of around $35,000.

We started working with ChromeInfo in June 2016. Our project has had a 6-month timeline and is almost complete, with only minor details to finalize.

We have received the complete project source code. We haven't gone live yet, but the client has been happy with the performance of the app. Its bug count was low, and all issues were resolved quickly.

How did ChromeInfo Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

Our project was hosted on Team Foundation Server, where we maintained documentation and bug-tracking.

What did you find most impressive about ChromeInfo Technologies?

I have found ChromeInfo to be a responsive company. Whenever we raised a concern or had a new requirement, they delivered within short notice. The solutions provided by ChromeInfo were technically good, and there were no problems.

Are there any areas ChromeInfo Technologies could improve?

There is nothing that I can think of.

We haven't any problems with ChromeInfo, even though this was our first mobile outsourcing project. We will definitely use ChromeInfo in the future, and I think that any client considering working with the company, definitely should.

ChromeInfo was prompt in giving responses, and timelines were met.
    We have gone above our original cost, but I was expecting that.
    We've had a technical team on our end, so the results were shared.

Web and iOS Development for Beauty Startup

"I've had an excellent experience with ChromeInfo Technologies and would recommend them to anyone."

Aug. 2016 - Ongoing

ChromeInfo Technologies developed a website and iOS application that is on the market and is currently developing an Android application.

Founder, Beauty Startup

ChromeInfo Technologies produced an application with very few bugs, and initial users liked the user experience. They also delivered the application early.

We provide an on-demand Uber-like application connecting beauty professionals with clients. We have a goal of expanding all over the UK and Europe. I am the Founder of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with ChromeInfo Technologies?

We needed to develop our site and application.

ChromeInfo Technologies developed our company's website, as well as our iOS app. We have been satisfied with the results, so we also started Android development.

How did you come to work with ChromeInfo Technologies?

I reviewed many US, European and Russian companies, and first selected a Russian developer, but they didn't build our application properly and refused to rework it or give us a refund. I found ChromeInfo Technologies on clutch.co, and the company seemed to be the best choice regarding price and quality.

How much have you invested with ChromeInfo Technologies?

ChromeInfo Technologies has been flexible regarding pricing, but I don't want to provide an exact figure.

We started working with ChromeInfo Technologies in August 2016. Our website took 7-10 days to complete, and iOS application development took around 3 months after it was restarted from zero. Given its complexity, the delivery time was very good. We plan to launch the Android app in around a month.

We have tested the application numerous times and didn't find any bugs or errors on it. We will only launch it in the next week, so I have no feedback from users. The family and friends who have seen it gave me a positive confirmation for the application.

How did ChromeInfo Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

ChromeInfo Technologies provided high-speed communication. I received Skype and email replies within minutes, which is significant, considering our time zone difference.

Are there any areas ChromeInfo Technologies could improve?

I didn't have any issues with ChromeInfo Technologies.

Portal Development for Education Publisher

"ChromeInfo was quick to fix anything, usually within a day."

ChromeInfo Technologies developed a CRM system to facilitate a transition from traditional print to e-books. The new system stores customer information, generates e-books links, and manages registrations.

Waco, Texas
COO, Education Publisher

ChromeInfo Technologies quickly resolved over 100 tickets, 20 change requests, and 40 bugs over the course of the three-staged development process. The team provided exceptional communication and remained adaptable and flexible throughout the project.

Our company creates material for leadership management, focusing on seminars for leadership development, both in the United States and in other countries. The project where we worked with ChromeInfo was done for a sister company.

I am the vice president of product development.

What business challenge were you trying to address with ChromeInfo Technologies?

Traditionally, our products have been printed materials. We were transitioning to an e-book format, for which we needed a system that could manage the sales and distribution of those materials, including a CRM [customer relationship management] system for preventing copyright infringement.

ChromeInfo developed a web system that could store customer information, create orders, generate e-book links, manage registrations, and so on.

I received specific requirements from the staff of our sister company and developed specifications based on them. My graphics designer worked on the wireframes and ChromeInfo put the project together. They tested it and released it to us. We then tested it ourselves and delivered it to our other team. There were many subsequent change requests that ChromeInfo handled quite well.

How did you come to work with ChromeInfo Technologies?

We'd used them in the past within our main organization. Our company creates educational software. There was a desktop reading application that we wanted to port to mobile platforms. ChromeInfo created native iPad and Android apps for us, as well as a browser-based application. We were very pleased with their work, so I went back to them for the current project.

The work is completed. There are some final kinks that are being ironed out, after which the product will be launched.

We've had a total of 110 total tickets during the testing phase, including those created by ChromeInfo themselves, as well as 20 change requests. Out of all tickets, there were 40 bugs during the course of the entire development phase, which was done within three sprint stages. ChromeInfo was quick to fix anything, usually within a day. We were satisfied with their performance.

How did ChromeInfo Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

ChromeInfo has fantastic communication, and they adapt to change requests easily.

What distinguishes ChromeInfo Technologies from other providers?

They've been incredibly flexible while working on both of our projects.

Is there anything ChromeInfo Technologies could have improved or done differently?

No. They did a great job. I am satisfied with them completely and couldn't offer any major complaints.

I don't know what the cost was, but I know that they didn't go over the original estimate.
    I've referred them to our sister company based on our initial project.

App Development Projects for Book Publisher

"I can throw anything at them and they can build it."

2012 - Ongoing

Initially hired to build an educational math app, ChromeInfo Technologies has since completed 30 different apps for iOS and Android. The team continues to provide web and app development services.

San Diego Metro Area
President, Book Publisher

ChromeInfo Technologies provide personable, responsive customer service and excellent communication. The team works hard and is unafraid to take on new or unfamiliar projects. Team members are accessible, responsible, and stable, and invested in a long-term partnership.

We are a publishing company. We publish educational books and we develop educational apps.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I'm the president of the company.

What was your goal for working with ChromeInfo Technologies?

Our main goal initially was to develop an educational math app.

They've developed 30 different apps for us on iOS and Android. They continue to develop apps for us. They've done some web development work as well. The main work however, is still creating iOS and Android apps.

What was your process for selecting ChromeInfo Technologies?

I've been in the software business for 25 years. Prior to finding ChromeInfo, I hired other people in other countries to develop apps or software for me. I don't remember how I found them. All I remember is that with my previous company, I was very unhappy. I found ChromeInfo, and I gave them one of the apps I was developing at a different company. They just took the app and, in a very short time, were able to fix problems we were having. They did a great job. From there on, the relationship developed.

Can you give a sense of the size of the initiative?

Most of the apps are under $10,000. One very large app was in the $50,000 to $200,000 range.

When was the work completed?

I started with them three or four years ago and the relationship is ongoing.

Do you have any statistics or metrics on the project?

I don't any have formal metrics.

Are you satisfied with their performance?

I'm very satisfied. The people at ChromeInfo are great. Their communication is excellent. They're always available and they work very hard. Not everything goes smooth every single time but, when there is an issue, they fix it right away. They really care and they treat me extremely well. I can throw anything at them, and they can build it. I've asked them to do things they've never done before, and they can figure it out. If I compare experiences with other companies I've worked with, there's no comparison. It's that much better. It has really been fantastic.

Is there anything unique or special about ChromeInfo Technologies that really makes them stand out?

Their communication is great. I can talk to the owner anytime. Their English is very good too. Their people are very responsible and stable. I’ve been working with some of the same developers for three years. The prices are reasonable and they always stick with their original quote.

Not really. Nothing that would be reasonable to ask for. They've done very good. Obviously, I would prefer if something would take half the time, but it's just wishful thinking. Software development takes time to develop.

Overall Score Compared to other companies I’ve tried, it's a night-and-day difference.
    They never change. That's one great thing about them. Other companies take advantage of you. Honesty is the best part of this company.

Development Work for Education Software Firm

"They were fast, reasonably priced, and did good work."

Mar. - Oct. 2015

ChromeInfo Technologies developed mobile and web versions of an existing desktop application. They created a native iPad app, a native Android app, and a PHP-based browser product.

Austin Metro Area
Matt Smith
Vice President of Product Development, Creative Education Institute

ChromeInfo Technologies was easy to work with and provided consistent, transparent communication. The team employed an efficient Unfuddle project management system to report updates, maintain contact, and track tickets.

My company is Creative Education Institute. We've been around for more than 25 years. We specialize in educational software for the learning disabled. We primarily market to schools from the elementary level through high school. We're also moving into the home market as well. That's why we went to ChromeInfo to let them work with our home product.

I am vice president of product development. I've been VP for about two years. I've been with the company 17 years. I started as their lead programmer then moved to a director, and now I'm VP. We have a reading product, a math product, science, and vocabulary products also.

We had a desktop version of our home reading product that I actually put together myself. We had another group of developers create a web-based management system for that and back-end web services.

We went to Chrome because we needed mobile and web applications – versions of the desktop application. We went to them to create a native iPad application, a native Android application, and then a PHP-based browser product.

It was development for those three different products. I found them through Guru. We interviewed several companies, and we chose Chrome. We met with them. We were duplicating a desktop application, so we had a current application already.

We created specifications for the mobile work, then they created those applications, did all the internal testing, and then we did the final testing on it.

How did you come to work with ChromeInfo Technologies?

I found them on Guru by posting a job. We got 90 bids on the job. Out of those, I narrowed it down to six groups, one of which was Chrome based on their previous experience and track record. They sounded like a great company, so we went with them. We started the project in March [March 2015] and it has just concluded [October 2015].

It was $10,000 to $50,000 for this project. That was for the entirety of this project. Anything else we want to do on that would be above and beyond, but we still fall within that range for the year.

This project, as a whole, is closed now. We're going to maintain a relationship with Chrome for support of this product if we want to enhance it or change it in any way. I also have some other projects on the board that I'm working on that we're going to go to Chrome to see if they can provide services for those projects as well. The relationship will be ongoing.

I can't because we just released it. It went into the App Store last month. We haven't started aggressively marketing them. We had a small user base on our desktop application, and we're getting them alerted to the fact that we're mobile now. I don't have any user feedback yet.

How did ChromeInfo Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

We're very satisfied. They were very easy to work with. Communication was great. They always kept us up to date on what was going on. They used the Unfuddle project management system for messaging and ticket tracking and all of that. We just recently released them, and we're launching our marketing campaign soon for them.

What distinguishes ChromeInfo Technologies from other providers?

They have a great team. We enjoyed working with ChromeInfo Technologies. They were fast, reasonably priced, and did good work. We will be going back to them.

We didn't run into any major issues.

One of the projects that I'm working on now is for one of our sister companies. We'll be recommending Chrome to them for that project.

Mobile Engagement for Australian App Startup

"These guys manage the projects better than the vast majority of competitors."

ChromeInfo Technologies developed a mobile app for the client. The partnership continues for new features and the product roadmap.

Sydney, Australia
Owner, Management Consulting

The app is scalable and has performed seamlessly during vigorous testing. ChromeInfo Technologies quickly grasped the project's intent and provides top-tier communication, testing, and feedback. The team offers competitive pricing, extensive knowledge and expertise, and delivers excellent results.

I've got a management consulting agency. I've done a lot of product development and commercialization in the past. I tend to do a few projects at Raci Change Manger and the one that I've been working with ChromeInfo is Taskitpro.

It's a task- and job-management system for service people and events management where it's a matter of allocating tasks to people in the field. The application allows the user in the field to take details of the task time and geo-stamp as the start and finish times of their task so it also provides an audit function for an office or business to know exactly where their staff are – when they punch in and when they punch off – and allows them to record images as well and add task detail.

Rather than have staff coming to the office, you allocate all your tasks through the web interface, which is a GANTT-style timeline and task management system. If they complete their tasks, the tasks change color from active to complete. From there, you can click on to see all the task details and the images they've taken, the time in the geo-location based on a Google map that you can then bring up to a street up to a few meters of where they are. You can't be sitting in a hotel saying you're on the job. It's a good one to manage staff. I came up with an idea when I ran a services business back in 2000 to 2008 with about 30 staff and the hardest day-to-day function was just organizing and making sure that staff were fully occupied. With this application, it gives you a live, real-time view.

I'm the owner of this small company, and I partner with my son.

Our target market is anybody who allocates jobs or tasks to staff. We are targeting electricians, plumbers, contractors, and similar businesses. I partner with my son and, from there, put it out to the market to get pricing on it. We found that ChromeInfo Technologies was very competitive in their pricing and delivered brilliantly on the finished article.

I was very happy with what they're doing.

They developed my mobile application and will continue developing new features and the product roadmap.

How did you come to work with ChromeInfo Technologies?

I had a developer that I was using for the past few years. I've had some issues with delivery, delays, with completion times and a bit of quality issue. I went to the market to look at changing my development team. ChromeInfo Technologies grasped very quickly what I wanted to achieve, came up with some ideas themselves. Even though they weren't the cheapest price, I had a good feeling of trust in relation to working with them just from their feedback. Once I started producing the first prototypes and we started beta testing, I could see that they knew exactly what they were doing.

It is going to be $10,000 to $50,000 during the next six to 12 months and, then, depending on results, we will expand from there.

I always conduct my projects by developing first and then testing the minimal viable product with test users. I use their feedback to pivot the idea and develop a second version. The full project lifecycle usually is two to three years. With the way things have been going with Chrome Tech, I can't see any issues in using them in other projects.

We've just launched. We've got a company in Australia that's also based in the United Kingdom that would explain the app and the function. We've had the app in tests for the last two and a half months, and it works seamlessly. We've got no issues with it. It seems quite scalable. We've done rigorous testing on it. We should have solid metrics in the future. At the moment, there's none. As we grow we'll see the feedback we get and, from there, we'll start marketing the product in Australia and the United States. We'll get feedback from Australia, and then we'll do a lot of social media marketing. The app itself is free, but if you want to use it commercially, then it has a cost attached to it.

How did ChromeInfo Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

ChromeInfo Technologies gets the job done. I do a fair bit of putting projects out to market using portals, such as Freelancer and Elance, and it's a hit and miss there. These guys manage the projects better than the vast majority of competitors.

What distinguishes ChromeInfo Technologies from other providers?

You're probably looking at 5 percent to 10 percent of the companies on Elance that provide the communication, feedback, and testing that you require from a company. They happened to be in that top 10 percent.

Communication is normally the biggest thing. They're very good. I get quite anxious, so I tend to call them a fair bit to find out what's happening. From that part, I suppose it's good, because it makes me a bit more patient then what I normally am. The communication side could be a little bit better than what it is. I haven't got anything bad to say about them. The apps are on the App Store and the website is up.

We're just redeveloping the interface to make it more user-friendly. It's just a nicer format than what we put out originally. What they're developing now is a website, which is part of the next phase of what we're doing. It's all fully functional. It works beautifully. I have no complaints.