Web & Mobile Application Development Wizards

Effective Development Services

Chapter247 is a premium PROVIDER of offshore custom development solutions. Our expertise includes:  PHP,PHP based MVC frameworks (Codeigniter,CakePHP,Laravel, Yii, Open Cart ), Open Source CMS (Magento, Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress, etc.) Apple iOS (iPhone, iPad) Android, Adobe Flash, Flex and Photoshop, HTML 5, C #, Facebook application development, Android tablet and more.

We welcome you to try our services and look forward to establish a long term business relationship with you.

The Chapter247 objective is to combine creativity and experience to develop and deliver quality information solutions TO USERS.

Chapter247 has always been at the leading edge of innovation in the offshore development industry. We have a track-record of adding value to our services through reduced time to market, high quality, and technologically innovative processes. Our satisfied clientele across the globe will testify to the quality and reliability we provide at competitive costs.

We are firmly poised to deliver a new generation of products and services. We capitalize on our experience, understanding of specific industry workflows, processes, and domain expertise in developing/deploying future-ready technology solutions.

We look forward to a long term partnership by satiating your IT needs and delivering projects on-time and on-budget!

Indore, India
  • Chapter247
    301, Prosperity Building, 1 Diamond Colony, Indore
    Indore , MP 452001
    +91-9009077766

Website Development and Design for Business Directory

"They really try their best to understand what you want and try to deliver."

Mar. 2016 - Ongoing

Chapter 247 worked to update and expand functionality of an existing website. They used WordPress, PHP, MySQL, and Photoshop to redesign the backend and frontend of the website.

Tel Aviv, Israel
Sholem Hurwitz
COO, GushBook

The project manager at Chapter247 is always available and their customer service is top of the line. The team delivers projects on time and within budget. The success and high quality of prior deliverables has led to a valuable long-term relationship.

GushBook is a directory of businesses in a certain area in a region in Israel. We are a portal to the entire area: we have a calendar, we have all the different businesses, we have advertising, etc. We also have an application coming up. I’m the CTO and I’m in charge of the website. We have two full-time workers and freelancers who we outsource to.

What challenge were you trying to address with Chapter247?

We had a basic website which had been serving us for a while. We had to upgrade it and extend its functionality. We were really moving the present functionality of the website to the next level by adding new things to it.

On a permanent basis, we have two people working on the site: a developer and a team manager. There is also a developer and a graphic designer involved at certain stages. There was also a manager from Chapter247 who was there for consultation purposes when considering different options or for extra advice with complex tasks. The site is based on WordPress, PHP, and MySQL. The graphic design is done through Photoshop.

The website has the basic native functionality of WordPress with several different plug-ins, and we needed to expand the functionality across the board. We had the basic functionality of whatever we were using and a number of functions at the same time. Chapter247 had to integrate all the different functions of the different parts together as well as expand them. While we have certain things handled by plug-ins, each plug-in has been tweaked and expanded to cover and advance further functionality.

How did you come to work with Chapter247?

I sent out a project on freelancer.com, and I got lots of offers from different companies across the world. When I went through all the different quotes, Chapter247 impressed me based on their previous work and, most importantly, with what they understood of the project.

In the beginning, I broke it down to a basic two or three task project. They offered what seemed to be the best understanding and solution of what I needed. Once I started working with them on that small project, I realized that I could give them the rest of the work because they knew what they were doing. I then explained to them the details encompassing the entire site, the technologies, and core functionalities.

How much have you invested with Chapter247?

It’s been in excess of $4,000 so far. The project has been running for a while on a monthly basis because we’ve been constantly upgrading and moving forward.

We started at the beginning of the first quarter of 2016.

They’ve put in a really decent amount of work, eight hours a day more accurately. Regarding success stories, they’ve managed to locate for me, among a host of different plug-ins, the plug-in that I needed and tweaked this plug-in from the host they chose. They took that one plug-in and expanded the functionality to cover extra functionality as well as multilingualism for English and Hebrew. Expanding into English and Hebrew required some multilateral thinking because Chapter247 has no fluency in Hebrew. We basically take the functionality from the thing we need, expand the scope of the functionality, and then expand into multiple languages.

I can come forward with a task, and from the get-go, they can analyze what the task requires, investigate what options are available, and choose the best option, but that option is usually never enough. We take that option and then tweak it, quite heavily sometimes, expanding its scope and expanding the multilingual aspect of it in order to fit in an existing site that’s running with over 1,000 business listed in English and Hebrew. It’s not that they’re just building something from the ground up, they are building from the ground up and integrating it into something that’s live and running already.

How did Chapter247 perform from a project management standpoint?

I don’t work directly with the programmer or graphic designer. There’s always a project manager on their side that I deal with, and she handles the programmer, the graphic designer, and whatever else that has to be done. I manage the project on my side. However, the programmer is always available for me to talk to if need be. We use Google Drive and Google Sheets to monitor progress, and then we use Upwork. Upwork has tools for communication and following progress.

Chapter247 is always making an effort to be conservative and to come well within the time estimate. On limited projects, they always try to stay within budget. In the beginning, when I was testing and defining things on an app, we worked according to a set deadline and budget. Now, we are working on an ongoing process, but they certainly manage to do things cost efficiently and in a timely manner.

What did you find most impressive about Chapter247?

Their customer service is definitely better than the average freelancer. They really try their best to understand what you want and try to deliver. They put you first. Their expertise is one of the reasons I chose them. They displayed, and continue to display, that they are able to attack the tasks with the right technical know-how and that I can rely on them. It’s a combination of their service, attitude, and technical abilities. Not only is there a project manager and a programmer available, but above them are the different managers in the company; if there is something slightly more complicated or that requires other technologies, someone else is able to weigh in. You really have the direct abilities of the person you are working with, as well as the extended abilities of the entire company.

Are there any areas Chapter247 could improve?

There could be a bit of extra quality assurance on their part prior to submitting tasks. They understand the tasks and do things to the best of their abilities. However, when it’s time to go over and test, sometimes there are small things that we could have picked up before the testing stage.

Overall Score Everything is very good. It’s really something which meets our expectations. It’s difficult to put my finger on what I think should be done much better or improved upon.
    They always try to understand what is involved. They take into account the programming, testing, and QA. They do their best to meet the deadline. They are very conservative and they try to get the work done on time and cover all their bases.
    They are hard workers and give it their all. Compared to service providers in the same industry, they’re priced just right.
    They make a big effort to do the best they can. They always think for themselves and help out further.
    I’ve already recommended them to different people who I know have used them. I continue to use them, and we have forged a long-term relationship.

Web Development for SEO Firm

"... they communicate very well. That made us very comfortable to increase the number of projects we give to them ..."

Apr. 2016 - Feb. 2017

Chapter247 built an entire e-commerce application with a customized procurement process, checkout process, and catalog. They worked with a small team of other contracted developers and led testing.

Washington, DC
Owner, SEO Firm

Chapter247 was outstanding in terms of communication. They followed instructions well and took on several projects at once. They are priced reasonably and their team handles development, testing, UI, and project management well despite room for improvement in time tracking.

We are a web development and internet marketing agency. I’m the president.

What challenge were you trying to address with Chapter247?

We needed a highly customized Magento e-commerce application built for a startup company. The existing site was a brochure site in Magento that didn’t have any customization. We were debating whether to use a customized Magento option or build it completely from scratch.

Chapter 247 built the entire site including a customized procurement process, a customized checkout process, and a customized catalog. We did the design work. Chapter247 provided a project director and project manager who was really the lead coder. They provided 2 UI resources and also a couple of testers. There was another developer that was an assistant to the project manager.

How did you come to work with Chapter247?

We found Chapter247 on Clutch. We had been working with three different developers for smaller projects. This was a larger project and we were having communication problems with the developer that had started the brochure site so we were looking for somebody that could solve those problems. Communication is critical in a very complicated project.

How much have you invested with Chapter247?

They were pretty competitive and would rate in the lower to mid range of what other development teams were estimating the cost to be.

We started working with them in April 2016, and we launched the site in February 2017. That timeline included some pauses and some changes in the scope to work on the functionality of the site.

Since it’s been live, we’ve only had three bugs and they were very minor. They weren’t the only developers involved. There were around 12 people involved in the project and we had other teams testing it. They were the lead on the development side and did the first testing. So having that little number of bugs in a very complicated application release is good.

How did Chapter247 perform from a project management standpoint?

We work with a lot of developers all over the world. The challenge was finding a developer that was prompt with communication, could follow instructions well, and truly had the capabilities to deliver. We talked on the phone with Chapter 247 every morning, although we did have a lot of scope creep because of the lack of time tracking.

What did you find most impressive about Chapter247?

The thing that really impressed us was their communication. We’ve started working on a number of other small projects with them even while this project was in process. It’s hard to know what is happening in an office that’s 12 hours different than yours, but they communicate very well. That made us very comfortable to increase the number of projects we give to them versus other teams.

Are there any areas Chapter247 could improve?

They could work on their project management to do better with time tracking. Compared to other Indian firms we’ve worked with, they’re still at the top tier.

Website Design and Development for Gas Company

"Chapter247 was very efficient and patient when our company was going through changes."

Nov. 2016 - Mar. 2017

Chapter 247 developed a company website from end-to-end. They also wrote the content for an informational site built in WordPress.

Entrepreneur

Switzerland
Adviser, Oil and Gas Company

The team at Chapter247 is professional, patient, and efficient, and their projects are finished on time. They provide a good value for the cost of the project compared to similar companies.

I’m an advisor at an oil and gas company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Chapter 247?

We needed a website built for the company.

Chapter 247 was responsible for the design and development from beginning to end. They also wrote the content for our informational site which was built on WordPress.

How did you come to work with Chapter 247?

I contacted them through Upwork. Out of all the companies I reviewed, they seemed to be the most solid. They had a lot of experience and hours listed on their profile, which gave me confidence in them.

How much have you invested with Chapter 247?

We spent approximately $2,500.

The project began in November of 2016, and they gave us the final files in March of 2017.

The site is a good representation of the company. The site isn’t launched yet, so we don’t have client feedback. Chapter 247 was very efficient and patient when our company was going through changes.

How did Chapter 247 perform from a project management standpoint?

I dealt directly with a project manager, but we didn’t use any specific software.

What did you find most impressive about Chapter 247?

They provide a good value when compared to North American firms, and their work is just as good.

Are there any areas Chapter 247 could improve?

I have no complaints.

They’re excellent in this area; they even worked weekends.
    They’re professional and efficient.

Web Development for Technology Site

"Their professionalism really stood out, and the talent on their team is unique."

Chapter247 developed the website of Optus from scratch, implemented the functionalities and the necessary add-ons for the client's business. They also handled the updates and revisions made to the site.

Australia
Director, Optus

Chapter247 developed the website perfectly suited to the client's brands and business with outstanding professionalism and quality. The client expresses extreme satisfaction over the creativity of the team.

I develop and design cool novelty products, and then promote them through social media and the Internet.

What is your role at the company?

I am the director of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Chapter247?

I'm very creative, so I had a strong opinion on how I wanted my website to look and feel. I just needed the right team to see and put together my vision and, just by a stroke of luck, I was introduced to Chapter247.

I had them develop my website from scratch, implementing all the functions and add-ons that I needed for my individual business.

Chapter247 taught me about the back end of my website once completed, and this is something they do ongoing. They handle any updates or changes that need to be made. They are constantly around 24/7 on an ongoing basis.

The thing I like about Chapter247 is they are amazing at solving any technical issue that may arise or pop up, and they are super fast to react to your issues as they arise.

How did you come to work with Chapter247?

They had, in fact, been working for a friend on her projects for years, and she couldn't talk of them more highly. I decided to hire them after hearing her raving reviews.

Chapter247 are super fast. A basic site can be built in less than a week if you are super organized, have the script, photos, and you are tougher in documenting how your pages are to function. Chapter247 is first class and their prices are amazing. My projects have all been finished so quickly because they have worked around the clock for me. I was prepared and gave them all of the information quickly, so the project was wrapped up quicker than sometimes.

What was the timeline of the project?

It only took one week of work.

The results are we created a great website perfectly suited to my brands and business.

What distinguishes Chapter247 from other providers?

Their professionalism really stood out, and the talent on their team is unique.

In hindsight, are there areas in which they could improve, or things you might do differently?

No. I had areas that I needed improving on, and the best thing about them is they always pointed out options. Chapter247 always finds better ways I could get things functioning and in the end presented me with far better websites than I ever could have hoped for.

Web Development for Web Design Agency

"Their great communication is the main reason I am sticking with them."

Chapter247 has worked on a resource-sharing network for professionals, which enabled user logins and various content to share with other professionals. They also helped on with the client's personal projects.

Owner, Web Design Agency

Client247 delivers high-quality service with a clean design. The client appreciates the easy communication with them and is the reason for the long partnership.

I have had my own web design business for the last four years. I have 14 development projects at the moment. I solve issues relating to WordPress for clients. Occasionally, I take on a project that is a bit more complex and in depth.

What is your position and responsibilities?

I am the owner.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Chapter247?

Chapter247 has been supporting me and my work and provides all the work for some client projects. I can literally put everything in their hands and they will manage everything from start to finish.

They usually work on client projects, and help me with my own personal projects. The one particular project they spent a lot of time working on was a resource-sharing network for professionals, which enabled user logins and various content to share with other professionals. I think it was an absolutely spot-on job.

How did you come to work with Chapter247?

At the time, I was just focused on what the best value was for the money. On Elance, they had good ratings. They had a decent price. Since I have been working with them, I have given them more money than what they were offering me because I knew they wanted to be able to stay with me and work with me because they do provide deliverable service that I need to be able to give to my clients.

They offer me piece of mind when I have a task that is out of my knowledge bracket, or a task that is absolutely quite taxing and takes me a lot of time to do, then I will be able to leave it with them and know that they will be able to get it done on time.

It is less than $10,000 for a basic project.

I have worked with Chapter247 for the past two or three years. I have no plans to stop this partnership. I recently gave their team an internal email so that he can work directly with clients as well. It is literally like I have got another member of my team working alongside me. Chapter247 is working on my hours. Their team has been invaluable.

I would not still be with them if I was not happy with their performance. There are so many people that I have tried and tested, but I stayed with the ones who not only have the best service, but also are excellent with communicating. That is most important in a relationship, where I know I can jump on Skype and get in touch with them.

In terms of the quality of the service, the design quality is clean. All my clients are very appreciative of the work that they do. It is very rare that I get someone that asks for edits. It is usually the first design presented to them that is used.

What distinguishes Chapter247 from other providers?

The human side of it where I can work things out with them face-to-face over Skype and to call them whenever I need to, that is the main unique feature. With a lot of previous providers that I have had, the client has come back to me and said that they needed something done, and then I had to wait up to six hours before I got a response from them, which is not good if I have got a customer that needs something done right away. Their great communication is the main reason I am sticking with them.

Is there anything Chapter247 could have improved or done differently?

Not really, unless they were physically working here in my building.

Web Development for Online Apparel Retailer

"Chapter 247 has integrity and always finishes what was promised in the contract."

Chapter247 rebuilt the overall content and functionality of the online clothing retail shop website. They did the project management, graphic design, and web development.

Spokane, Washington
Scott Pratt
Owner, SSA Stores

Chapter247 delivered very high-quality work on a complicated project. The client was very impressed with the team for their integrity and competence.

I own a company called SSA Online Stores and Your Store. We're a United States and Canadian-based apparel companies. We do customized apparel products for schools, churches, teams, and leagues across the U.S. and Canada.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Chapter247?

It's redevelopment of our proprietary software. We were limited in what we were able to do, and they're increasing the functionality on the website. They did a ground up build rather than working from our coding. They built another website for us previously that was much smaller that went really well, so we're using them on a second project now.

They're managing the project. We submitted an RFP [request for proposal], and they're doing project management, graphic design, and web development.

How did you come to work with Chapter247?

We sent an RFP on Elance. We interviewed seven companies. We've worked with two out of those seven. We've stuck with Chapter247 going forward.

To have the job done in the U.S., we would need $200,000 plus. To have it done with Chapter 247, we were less than $200,000

We're going to launch the software and, after that, there will be routine maintenance. It will be semi-full time. Some weeks will be full time and some will be part-time depending on the needs of the company.

I don't have any formal stats to share.

How did Chapter247 perform from a project management standpoint?

I have partners in Canada that have been working with Indian developers for decades. They owned a jeans manufacturing company. They produced Kirkland jeans for Costco and they were the only Disney and Harley manufacturers in Canada in the 1980s, and they sold those companies for a large sum.

They've worked with development firms and repeatedly they say Chapter247 is the best. Chapter247 always takes on the most challenging projects from a technical perspective. Time and again for my firm and my friends' companies, they deliver.

What distinguishes Chapter247 from other providers?

Chapter247 has integrity. We've worked with a couple other offshore firms and when they read an RFP and deliver, they always try to charge for extra things and argue that they finished all the work. Chapter 247 has integrity and always finishes what was promised in the contract.

The scope was large and every minor detail wasn't going to be covered in an RFP, so they have added a ton of functionality to this point.

The project has went on a little longer than we had anticipated, but there hasn't been any requests for further compensation. They bid the project at a certain price, and they've kept their word even though the scope of the project is larger than anybody anticipated. I'm impressed with Chapter247 and I don't say that loosely. I can tell you some companies to avoid. I wouldn't pat anybody on the back that doesn't have one coming.

Is there anything Chapter247 could have improved or done differently?

The one area that might be helpful for someone on a project is to get more written documentation. My partners requested some of that and on Elance we're able to watch them minute by minute working.

We're no longer doing that because our trust level with Chapter247 is much higher. We don't require a lot of daily reports. We have a Friday meeting. We get a weekly report versus daily. There's some firms that do a better job of that, but their performance is lower. I think the crew is highly capable, and they're doing their job, so I don't need reporting every day.

Overall Score Nobody's perfect.
    I don't do that loosely but their integrity level and skill level is so high that I want to see them do well. I wish the best for those guys. I've been referring them to my business partners and friends. Whoever uses them is going to be in good hands.