You Business Builder Specialist!

CC Capital Group was built out of our own borne frustrations to find a solution for all of the following:

- The W2’d in-house workers with the sense of entitlement issues
- Call centers that overcharge
- Outsourced sales and customer service companies that talk a big game and deliver nothing
- Difficulty in finding the right person through job post
- High turnover
- High operational and infrastructure cost
- Work comp insurance cost and state taxes

7 ½ years later we serve over 100 clients in over 50 different industries with more than 400 agents worldwide. We're A+ rated on BBB, we must be doing something right! We simply found a way to do it cheaper, better, faster and most importantly, more trustworthily.

Following are the areas of our expertise:

- B2B Appointment Setting
- Customer Service
- Client Retention Sales
- Inbound Initiatives
- Outbound Initiatives
- Admin assist, clerical and mundane tasks

We mitigate the risk by half for the organizations across the board so that they don’t learn the hard way like we did! We stop the bleeding!

La Jolla, CA
  • La Jolla, CA 92037

- Xerox Corporation (Fortune 500 company)
- Wells Fargo (Fortune 500 company)
- Progressive Insurance (Fortune 500 company)
- Fyzical (An Inc. 5000 company)
- EaseCentral (An Inc. 5000 company)
- Nations Info Corp
- And 100+ other US small and medium sized businesses

B2B Sales Calls for Healthcare Business Coaching Company

“CC Capital Group generated enough appointments to increase our bottom line significantly.”

Feb. 2018 - Apr. 2019

CC Capital Group made B2B outbound sales calls to healthcare practitioners and set up appointments for management and financial literacy coaching.

CEO, Healthcare Business Coaching Company

CC Capital Group stood out because of their strong communication skills and outstanding results. Within one week, the number of booked calls increased by 250%, resulting in an exponential growth in revenue and an unrivaled ROI.

I am the owner of a firm that helps private healthcare practitioners improve their financial literacy and managerial decision-making skills.

For what projects/services did your company hire CC Capital Group?

We needed help with B2B appointment setting and sales calls.

Our goal was to acquire new clients in a cost-effective and efficient manner.

I selected CC Capital Group based on a conversation I had with them before the project started. They showed a deep knowledge of our campaign.

CC Capital Group made B2B sales calls and set up appointments with natural healthcare practitioners who wanted to increase their profits. They also provided advice and strategy that worked beautifully.

We worked with one account manager and three different departments: client success, QC, and operations.

CC Capital Group generated enough appointments to increase our bottom line significantly. Within one week, we had a 250% increase in booked calls. The number of appointments booked fluctuated, but that’s normal considering the availability of doctors. We keep strict metrics on all costs and advertising campaign details, and CC Capital Group has remained the most profitable and easy-to-use campaign we've run to date.

It was seamless. We couldn't have asked for better communication or professionalism.

We were impressed with the quality of the candidates they consistently produced. They take their results seriously.

No, we were completely satisfied with their work. They over-delivered throughout our collaboration.

Overall Score They are true professionals and the nicest people to work with.
    It was seamless and easy.
    They provided the best ROI we've ever seen.
    We had excellent results.
    I have done so on a few occasions. They will take great care of you and your business.

Cold Calling for Mental Health Group's Sales Team

"CC Capital Group is extremely helpful so everything is smooth and easy."

October 2018 - Ongoing

CC Capital Group provides an outsourced cold-calling sales team for a K–12 mental health organization. They make calls and schedule follow-up appointments.

San Diego, California
Director of Inside Sales, Behavioral Health Organization

The team consistently hits all their target numbers for calls made and appointments scheduled per week. CC Capital Group's great phone skills help them meet deadlines and respond quickly to any concerns that arise. Their useful reporting tools justify the investment and make them a valuable partner.

I'm the director of the sales team for an organization that provides mental health coordination to the K–12 community in southern California.

What challenge were you trying to address with CC Capital Group?

Our biggest challenge is the cost of salespeople and the efficiency of training them.

CC Capital Group provides us with an outsourced cold-calling sales team. They’re responsible for initially training the team members on how to make a sales call. Then the callers are handed off to me, at which point I train them on our process of reaching out to school districts in more detail. They make calls and set up appointments for me to go in and close the deal with the various school districts.

We work with one project lead and 12 callers.

How did you come to work with CC Capital Group?

They were recommended by a friend. I talked to Chad (CEO, CC Capital Group) to get an idea of what they could offer. They're reasonably priced, so I thought I'd take a chance on them.

We spend roughly $10,000 a month.

Work began around October 2018, and the engagement is ongoing.

They've been effective at hitting all the numbers that I asked for. They have to get a certain number of client calls that convert to appointments every week. CC Capital Group reports back to us on the numbers so we can see how productive they are. It’s very easy for me to set metrics, and their reporting tools are really awesome.

How did CC Capital Group perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team is fantastic across the board. CC Capital Group is extremely helpful so everything is smooth and easy. Our main point of contact is great if I ever have any problems. He is responsive and quick to help. We mostly use phone calls and email.

I've been really satisfied with CC Capital Group’s entire personnel. Everyone they’ve given us has great phone skills. They’re also easy to work with, which is important. A virtual team can be challenging when they’re not in the office with me. It’s so easy to communicate with them and train them.

No, there haven't been any issues. Both the team members and the leadership at CC Capital Group take feedback quite well.

Be clear and direct about what you need their team to do, and CC Capital Group will be happy to oblige. I definitely encourage people to give them a shot.

Overall Score They've done everything that I've wanted them to do.
    They’re able to achieve all deadlines we establish.
    It’s definitely cheaper than trying to build an inside sales team.
    They provide high-quality service in a timely manner.
    I’d absolutely recommend them.

Cold Calling for B2B Software Sales

“CC Capital Group should implement a more transparent sales process and manage expectations better.”

2.0
1.0

Feb. - Apr. 2019

CC Capital Group attempted to implement B2B cold calling services. They agreed to deploy internal materials and provide lead research using industry tools. The vendor's response is included.

Los Gatos, California
Sales Consultant, Consulting Company

Although CC Capital Group found skilled and versatile cold callers, they did not deliver on the B2B sales experience that they said they had. Their subpar research tools and disorganized onboarding processes did not meet expectations.

I’m a sales consultant at a consulting and B2B sales company. We help sell technical products directly to businesses.

What challenge were you trying to address with CC Capital Group?

We needed cold callers to follow up on the e-mail sales campaigns that we were running for two of our clients.

CC Capital Group asked us to supply some materials and information, including scripts. We had a series of phone calls with them, such as to interview cold callers and go over the scope of the project.

We worked with CC Capital Group’s CEO, who did our sales pitch and then set up our introductory call with two other team members. I believe those two were our project managers, but it wasn’t very clear.

How did you come to work with CC Capital Group?

I actually can’t answer that question, because my business partner researched vendors and found CC Capital Group. However, I believe we chose them based on their price and month-to-month contract. Other vendors wanted a 3–6-month commitment, but we weren’t ready for that.

We began working together in February 2019, and then we canceled the engagement in April.

Our partnership didn’t work out, and I think the fact that we canceled the project after just two months highlights this.

How did CC Capital Group perform from a project management standpoint?

Setting up the project was a little bit of a mess. They rewrote our scripts in a way that didn’t fit what we were looking for, which created a back-and-forth process. My team then had to rewrite the scripts that we provided in the first place. The onboarding process was unprofessional and problematic; CC Capital Group did not give notice that we were interviewing cold callers, so we were not prepared when we were suddenly on a call with five candidates.

I primarily handled project management. We put the cold callers in our Slack channel and had regular calls with them; they essentially became remote employees. CC Capital Group scheduled monthly calls with us, but I already had all of the information that they provided in these calls because I was in direct contact with the cold callers.

CC Capital Group told us that they could provide research on some of the leads we were having them reach out to. The tools that they said they had ended up being Google and LinkedIn, which we felt was ingenuine because anyone can use the Internet to look things up, including myself. In the context of B2B, we do not see Google as a tool; we expected more capable research tools, like databases or systems.

If you had to pick one thing that CC Capital Group did particularly well, what would that be?

CC Capital Group found good remote talent with solid calling and voice skills. The cold callers were malleable and picked up our pitch very quickly.

In what specific areas can they improve?

We made it clear that we do B2B selling, and CC Capital Group insisted that they were capable in this area. However, we didn’t get the sense that they understood our ultimate goal, and we eventually discovered that they’d never run a B2B campaign; I think they’ve only run B2C campaigns. The tactics they generally used, such as setting meetings with consumers, were incongruous with B2B sales. CC Capital Group became frustrated that they weren’t getting results. They put pressure on us to implement their tactics, even though I repeatedly told them that they weren't grasping what we wanted to do.

CC Capital Group should implement a more transparent sales process and manage expectations better. They said they had experience in our industry when in reality they didn’t. If they’d been honest, we probably still would’ve taken a chance on them, but it was disappointing to find out that they hadn’t worked in the industry when they said they had. Also, if you say you have tools, the expectation is not Google or LinkedIn.

The onboarding process should be more explicit.  CC Capital Group needs to distinguish what each call is about, what the customer needs to bring to each call, etc. For instance, they should’ve prepared us for the interview call with the cold callers.

What advice do you have for clients with similar needs to yours?

I honestly wouldn’t recommend them to anybody in my field. I’ve found better services for B2B sales. I don’t know B2C sales well enough to recommend CC Capital Group for that.

2.0

Company response

The vendor responded on May 14, 2019.

The feedback does not reflect the engagement accurately. The client ended the partnership on good terms and not because metrics were unsatisfactory. As the review notes, our team allocated quality agents that performed well.

The client was unable to close the deals that the agents and representatives recruited had initiated. What’s more, individuals on the client’s team had different directions for each engagement.

The productivity decline was purely due to a lack of direction by the client's team. That is why they ended their relationship with us on good terms—knowing that they needed to fix things internally before having us generate more opportunities for them. The client spoke positively about our services in emails and conversations with other companies. They would not have done that if they were not satisfied with our performance.