Inbound Marketing, Lead Generation & Multicultural

Bridges Strategies is a digital marketing agency that specializes in B2B, big-ticket B2C, and tech companies. Our services include:

• Inbound Marketing
  • Lead Generation
  • Web Design
  • Conversion Rate Optimization
  • Customer Engagement
  • Sales Enablement and Training
  • HubSpot Consulting
  • Hispanic Marketing

All of our services can be rendered in English and Spanish.

We specialize in lead generation for traditional professions; community and entertainment properties; and, organizations in Latin America that sell and market to English-speaking North Americans.

Oklahoma City, OK
  • Costa Rica

Key multicultural clients include an NBA basketball team, amusement parks, museums, and urban district management organizations.

Key lead generation and inbound marketing clients include immigration law firms, probate law firms, oil and gas accounting firms and a language school in Latin America.

Key sales enablement client is a small business accounting and bookkeeping firm.

Digital Strategy for Business Consultancy

"They took the project and ran with it."

2016 - Ongoing

Bridges Strategies has redesigned a website and created a CRM as part of an ongoing digital campaign. The team creates content, handles social media, and manages Google Ads.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Cassidi Heltcel
Partner, Ascension CPA

The deliveries have exceeded expectations. Revenue has increased significantly over the last three years. Bridges Strategies is a proactive and transparent partner. Their expertise, commitment, and accessible marketing language maximize results. Customers can expect them to stay on schedule.

I’m a managing partner at Ascension CPA, a local accounting firm. We do financial analysis, business consulting, CFO services, payroll, bookkeeping, and tax work.

What challenge were you trying to address with Bridges Strategies?

We reached out to Bridges Strategies because we had a hard time attracting new clients and didn’t enjoy cold calling. We wanted people to know that we’re locally owned and offer a range of services beyond the conventional ones associated with CPA firms. Ultimately, we wanted a new look and persona for our online presence.

First, Bridges Strategies analyzed our online presence including the company website and social media accounts. The team then provided digital strategy suggestions to enhance our persona. Bridges Strategies redesigned our website and set up a CRM that enabled us to track leads. They’ve also assisted with drafting and publishing blog posts. Both sides pitch blog topics for their team to draft; we base our suggestions on customers’ FAQs. Currently, the team manages our social media, website, and Google Ads campaign. They continue to help us rank better on search engines.

We primarily interact with Jake and Ashley (Owners, Bridges Strategies).

How did you come to work with Bridges Strategies?

Bridges Strategies was one of our clients. We had a series of informal challenges about our struggles with finding new clients and marketing our different services. It made sense to hire them because the team knew us better than any other marketing firm would. They felt like a real partner, as opposed to an external agency looking in on our operations.

We spend between $18,000–$25,000 per year.

We started working together in 2016 and the partnership is ongoing.

Coinciding with the project’s start, we switched our business model from hourly billing to monthly fees. Since 2016, our firm has grown from 25–30 clients to over 70 customers. Honestly, Bridges Strategies could have done more throughout the year, but we have to scale back their services during tax season. We also need to devote time to onboarding our new clients.

How did Bridges Strategies perform from a project management standpoint?

The partnership comprises numerous components. Bridges Strategies is always willing to take on new items and use the CRM to fold them into the larger digital strategy. The team has been timely and transparent throughout the project. We communicate via email and hold monthly meetings.

The team’s digital strategy skills and expertise lifted a huge burden from my business partner and me. We don’t have to cold call clients anymore, or even reach out via social media. Bridges Strategies knows how to promote our company using language that appeals to non-accountants. They took the project and ran with it.

Progress was sometimes slower than we had hoped, but Bridges Strategy nailed the end result. It wasn’t a major issue in the long run.

The deliveries went above and beyond what they said they could do. The team far exceeded our expectations.
    We refer them all the time.

Inbound Marketing Campaign for Legal Firm

“Their work has produced an unbelievable amount of business for me.”

Jun. 2017 - Ongoing

Bridges enhanced online advertising through social media, organic and paid search, SEO services, and some website redesign. They've also designed marketing materials and continue to monitor site performance.

Columbus, Ohio
Greg Port
Owner, Gergory Port Company LPA

Bridges's online advertising work has generated more leads than ever before. The changes they made to the website have increased potential client engagement. Their team is responsive and extremely knowledgeable in their field.

I'm the owner of Port Legal, a law firm focused on estate planning, probate, and real estate law in Columbus, Ohio. We currently have 1 attorney and 2 staff members.

What challenge were you trying to address with Bridges Strategies?

I had worked with 4 other online advertising companies and each instance was a complete failure. I was paying tens of thousands of dollars and getting zero leads.

Since Bridges was already on my radar, I reached out to see if they could meet my expectations of improving our internet marketing.

Bridges optimized my website through SEO and advertising services (i.e., Google AdWords and Facebook). Although I was particular about how I wanted the website to look, I gave them full reign to redesign it in a way that led to results. They added a form to the front page for potential clients to submit information as a result. Their team continues to host the website.

In addition to organic and paid search, their team has also designed marketing programs for the website and ads for Facebook.

I worked with 3 people: Jake Fisher [Co-Founder, Bridges Strategies] and 2 representatitves.

How did you come to work with Bridges Strategies?

I came across their company when I was doing some research on vendors that had experience with immigration law advertising. Bridges had the experience as well as bilingual capabilities, so our relationship started from there.

Although I ended up pursuing another line of law, I remembered Jake from initial conversations and decided to give Bridges a try. Their presentation was great and although I thought they were a bit expensive at first, I later realized it was well worth it. At that point, I was ready to try as many companies as it took until I found one that worked out.

I spend about $4,200 per month for their services.

I found them a couple years ago and we continue to work together.

They're the best people I've ever worked with in the field. Their advertising results have been so outstanding that I can hardly keep up with the amount of leads it's produced. They really know what they're doing and they're wonderful to work with.

I wasn't a big fan of some of the changes they made to the website at first, but it turned out great—they're the experts.

Analytics are consistently on the rise, and I'm considering hiring a new staffer to oversee that side of the business since I have little time to. Their work has produced an unbelievable amount of business for me. I can't even put into words how pleased I am.

How did Bridges Strategies perform from a project management standpoint?

Their communication is outstanding—they respond to any concerns I have immediately. I'm in touch with their team mostly through email at least once a day, if not 2 or 3 times a day.

I'm very impressed of their knowledge in their field. Many other firms will try to make you believe that they know this industry well, but few can actually produce results like Bridges. Their team truly understands the nitty-gritty complexities of online advertising.

No, I can't think of any.

Overall Score They're just good at everything.
    I rave about them to others.

Inbound Marketing for Law Firm

“They're very reliable and deliver what they've promised.”

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

Bridges Strategies managed inbound marketing, placed the website on HubSpot, developed content, and added new features to the site. They also handled SEO/Google Ads and assisted with blog posts.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Riley Mulinix
Owner, Clean Slate Lawyers

The organic rankings and the number of leads coming through the site significantly increased, while the expungement eligibility tool they’ve created also helps acquire new customers. They're responsive, personable, and deliver high quality services on time.

I'm the owner of Clean Slate Lawyers. We provide legal expungement services to our clients and some criminal defense representation.

What challenge were you trying to address with Bridges Strategies?

We needed a company with expertise in inbound marketing to help us find people who are eligible for our services and interested in receiving them.

They helped us transfer our website onto HubSpot for the tracking purposes, developed the content for the website, and set up various workflows and automated tasks. The best thing they've done was, probably, the expungement pardon eligibility tool, which is a call to action on the website. Customers can use it to find out if they're eligible to get an expungement or pardon, and it's fairly accurate. After a customer goes through the process on the website, the information is passed on to my assistant, who looks up their cases in the online court system. If they're eligible, we set up a telephone conference with them.

Bridges Strategies also helped us with SEO, GoogleAds, blog posts, and an e-book.

I mostly work with Jake [Jake Fisher, Owner and Business Development Specialist, Bridges Strategies] and Ashley [Ashley Quintana, Owner and Operations Specialist, Bridges Strategies]. They have people who work for them and get invloved when needed.

How did you come to work with them?

I did research and looked on HubSpot. They were a HubSpot partner, so I met with them and I liked them.

We spent around $50,000.

We started working with them in October 2016, and our collaboration is ongoing.

They've done a great job with keywords, so our organic rankings have improved dramatically in the last couple of months. Since launching the tool on HubSpot, the site visitors to leads ratio grew from less than 2% to over 10%. Their advice on how we should work helps us acquire new clients.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

They make themselves available when we need them and we communicate weekly or even daily.

They're very reliable and deliver what they've promised.

Overall Score Jake and Ashley are personable and easy to connect with. They made it a very positive experience for us.
    They've met all of our deadlines or let us know in advance if they needed more time.
    They're expensive, but it's been worth it. You get what you pay for.
    Their work is very high quality.
    They're a great fit for companies that look for inbound marketing and SEO.