Strong Brands Start Here.

SILVER VERIFIED

We’re Bridge, an award-winning creative studio in Phoenix, AZ that builds brands with a strategy first mindset. Our goal as our clients' creative thought partners is to challenge ideas, think critically, and build brands that are not only beautiful and impactful but differentiate you in your industry.

Since its founding in early 2018, Bridge has grown into a full-service agency in Downtown Phoenix, AZ driven by a team of world-class creatives and amazing partnerships.

Everything we do is done in an open, transparent, and collaborative environment, and our mission is to consistently deliver ideas and work that exceeds your expectations and solve your creative problems in the most strategic and story-driven way possible.

2018
Phoenix, AZ
  • 601 w Fillmore Unit 261
    Phoenix, AZ 85003

American Express, PHX Sky Harbor Airport, Armalite, Axon, Sciata, U.S. Army, High Fliers, Organic Vines, 4 Front Ventures, Constellate
ListerMate Image

ListerMate

ListerMate approached us as a new concept without any form of branding or identity, but with a solid mission and direction. We were tasked with building a strong visual identity system along with concepts for the platforms UX/UI, prior to the build of the application itself. With good insight and perspective, we hit the ground running and got to work building this powerful and engaging platform.

Sciata Image

Sciata

Challenge

Our friends at TechMileage approached us with a goal to completely revitalize their company. Their name was confusing, their visual identity was nonexistent, their brand story and mission were very complex and difficult to articulate, and their dialogue was overall too drawn-out, lengthy, and off-putting. Our goal was to not only resolve these complications with a fresh new name,
brand story, and visual identity, but to design and develop a new website with dialogue that was consistent with the new name and brand message.
Solution

We started with the name; while Sciata is a literal moniker of the combined words “Data Science”, the team wanted to focus on their mindset of customization and flipping the script of science over data, placing the intellectual and practical/strategic side of their process at the forefront. Sciata was a perfect name to communicate this.

This new visual identity embraces their “Listen, Collaborate, Prosper” initiative. “Listen” is symbolized by the subtle sound wave lines at the base of the logo; “Prosper” is symbolized by the Mountain Top/Upward Arrow at the top of the mark; “Collaborate” is represented by these 2 aspects working together to form a cohesive mark. The mark also has a hidden intent - the arc at the base is a symbol of the custom services Sciata does beneath the surface to reach this apex of success (much like an iceberg hiding the bulk of it’s body beneath the surface of the water) - the work and thought process that goes into helping them future-proof their business and reach said apex, symbolized by the upward arrow.

Overall Sciata’s brand story is now aligned with their mission and easier to digest, and we couldn’t be happier with the result.
Taking Dating To A New Altitude Image

Taking Dating To A New Altitude

When HighFliers approached us they were unsure of how to communicate their message best. They had a visual identity, but it didn’t fulfill the luxurious image they were looking for - their brand was in need of desperate help, especially as they were in the midst of building and launching their application. We stepped in and were tasked with establishing a brand identity and culture that communicated these ideas of success,

excellence, and exclusivity.

We started with the brand - after defining HighFliers with a more imaginative/pioneering personality, we dove into logo concepts. After a series of concepts and revisions, we landed on a final mark, which we call “The Pilot”. Every HighFliers member is a doer - they don’t just go with the flow, they are hungry, success-driven, and passionate; they challenge the norm and strive for greatness - they are pilots of their own lives, and wear their HF membership as a badge of honor. With this considered along with the luxurious nature of the brand, the final mark is a sleek HF monogram with wings - a symbol of success, strength, and appreciation of quality and earning your wings as a member of this awesome, exclusive club.

Building Dope Branding Image

Building Dope Branding

4Front Advisors approached us with a super cool project - to brand their company's culture, which would translate to each and every one of their dispensaries. This included building out a logo and identity package as well as cool swag for their employees to be proud of.

Through thorough research, conceptualization, and multiple iterations we came up with the final mark and their mission in 3 words: Unite, Inspire,

Ignite, which we connected to 4Front’s 3 Core Principles of Freedom, Service, and Responsibility - 4Front team members have the Freedom to Unite as one voice regardless of age, race, etc.; through Service, they Inspire those around them to join them in their cause; they have a Responsibility to Ignite the passion to bring forth change within the industry and their communities.
Building a legendary brand for a team of champions Image

Building a legendary brand for a team of champions

Game Changers approached us with the goal of developing a brand for their team that expressed who they were at their core - a team of champions. With a name like “Game Changers” and a goal of being the best, we set out to build a brand and visual identity system that was unique and truly showcased these legendary qualities

We wanted to start by defining how the name “Game Changers“ plays into the brand. We figured the

best way of doing so would be to use it as a catalyst to develop a team mascot. What we landed on was the concept of myth/legend - to ‘change the game’ through means that have never been seen before - through play that is "legendary". These key words inspired the Game Changers Drake, which we used to flesh out the visual identity system with scale patters, smoke, flames, claws, and a sweet new logo.
All Natural Brand and Website Image

All Natural Brand and Website

Organic Vines wanted to bring a modern touch to their dated brand, while evoking the organic appeal that their produce embodies. When building the visual identity and brand, this was where we placed our primary focus.

The final mark is illustrative in style to embrace this hand-crafted tone. The mark creates a subtle “O” and “V” in the tomato and the vine, itself. The sprouting leaf is a nod to the concept of nature/

naturally grown, more specifically being a symbol for life and growth. We also utilized a color palette that is inclusive of the Colorado colors, along with fresh greens for natural appeal. The Organic Vines team loved the direction and we couldn’t be happier, ourselves!

Web Dev, Branding & Digital Marketing for Events Company

“They definitely met and exceeded all of my timeline standards.”

Feb. - Apr. 2018

BRIDGE PHX helped an events company launch their brand by designing and developing their website, designing a logo, and assisting with name selection. They also did SEO and created ads for social media.

Malcom Waldek
Founder, Efficiency Productions, LLC

Internal stakeholders attributed increased leads and ultimately more sales to the brand and website that BRIDGE PHX crafted. They managed the project seamlessly by providing frequent updates and even checking in once the project wrapped. Organization and timeliness were hallmarks of their work.

I’m the owner and founder of Efficiency Productions, a full event servicing company based out of Phoenix, Arizona.

What challenge were you trying to address with BRIDGE PHX?

We initially brought them on for brand identity as well as website design and development.

BRIDGE PHX helped me with my company’s brand identity, designing my logo and assisting with naming the company. They designed and developed my entire website on Squarespace from the ground up.

The team helped with SEO and also did some affiliate marketing for me on Facebook and Instagram. They created the content and visuals for those ads.

I worked directly with Colton (Co-Founder & Creative Director).

How did you come to work with BRIDGE PHX?

I’ve known Colton for over ten years now, so I’ve seen his progression through graphic design and the marketing industry. I thought he’d be a great fit for my company when I was first starting it.

We spent around $20,000.

Our work together was from February–April 2018.

Their development of my brand and website has driven more leads, and that’s helped to close more sales. I got a huge deal solely through my website; somebody doing a search found me through the SEO that was provided through BRIDGE, and that got me a $20,000 show. According to that client’s event lead, they picked me based solely on how my website looked.

How did BRIDGE PHX perform from a project management standpoint?

They did amazingly. They gave me time updates throughout the entire process, and they always checked in with me. Even after the process was done, they checked in to make sure I was happy with everything. We mostly communicated through email, text messages, and phone calls, since I have more of a personal connection to Colton.

Their organization and time efficiency was impressive. They knew how important it was to get everything up and running as fast as possible. They definitely met and exceeded all of my timeline standards.

No — they nailed everything for me.

Give them the most amount of information that you can on how you want things to look and operate. That gives them the advantage to accomplish the best job that they can.

Overall Score I loved the process the whole way through.
    I got my money’s worth and made my money back on my investment.
    If I could give them a 10, I would; I’ve recommended them to pretty much everyone I know.

Design Services & Ads for Tech Safety Company

"I didn’t have to provide them with a lot of direction for them to create a product that made my team happy."

Jan. 2015 - Feb. 2019

BRIDGE PHX provided design services for a tech safety company. The team developed materials such as reports and giveaways to support internal and external events. They created digital banner and print ads.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Tara Palmisano
Frmr. Marketing Project Manager, Tech Safety Company

BRIDGE PHX consistently produced deliverables that exceeded expectations, which resulted in an effective, long-term partnership. During projects, the team delivered multiple distinctive designs to support more efficient engagements. Their communicativeness helped the projects to remain on schedule.

When I worked with BRIDGE, I was a marketing project manager at a technology safety company. I oversaw our internal creative team as well as outsourced creative teams.

What challenge were you trying to address with BRIDGE PHX?

BRIDGE was one of our outsourced vendors for design projects.

BRIDGE worked on a variety of projects including digital and print platforms as well as events. Their team created our monthly digital banner ads and print ads for magazines.

We also used them for our quarterly sales meetings. Their team produced any internal resources that we needed such as sales pamphlets and scorecards.

They also helped with reporting. Every quarter, we had to make our earnings public. BRIDGE handled those for us.

As a tech company, we also produced trend reports to discuss how we fit into the market. They created those reports. Their team also helped with our annual user conference, which was the biggest event that we paid to attend. They created banners, giveaways, and all sorts of materials.

I typically just dealt with Colton (Creative Director).

How did you come to work with BRIDGE PHX?

Our director of marketing at the time recommended that I reach out to BRIDGE. Their team was flexible and came on-site to have conversations with stakeholders. They brought examples and proof of concepts to demonstrate their value.

The partnership began in 2015, and I left the company in February 2019.

They continuously delivered above our expectations, so we continued to use them. Throughout the years, we had a lot of turnover in our internal creative department. Everyone who came on board was happy to work with BRIDGE based on their work.

How did BRIDGE PHX perform from a project management standpoint?

BRIDGE used our tools so that we could assign and review tasks. Their team was in tune with what needed to happen based on our initial deadlines. If they didn’t hear from us, they followed up to keep the projects moving. As a project manager, I appreciated that backup when my world was crazy. I didn’t need to worry about them delivering on time.

I would give them a bare-bones concept, and their team always came back with a unique, fresh design that my senior leadership loved. I didn’t have to provide them with a lot of direction for them to create a product that made my team happy. Their team would deliver three completely separate and amazing concepts. That variety sets them above the rest because it lessened the amount of back and forth necessary to satisfy stakeholders.

Honestly, I loved working with them.

To get the most out of the engagement, be open to new ideas. I think you’ll be amazed by what they can produce for you.

Branding & Design Services for Medical Marijuana Company

“I was very impressed with the turnaround and the quality of the work.”

Dec. 2018 - Apr. 2019

BRIDGE PHX helped a medical marijuana company design their branding, logo, and multiple fliers that advertised different products and daily deals. The team also added the branding and logo to legal forms.

Ryan Miller
President, Herban Forest

The fliers effectively captured consumers’ attention and increased sales significantly. Stakeholders were so impressed by BRIDGE PHX’s top-tier graphic design work and quick turnaround times that they broadened the scope of the partnership. Their creativity and communication also set them apart.

I’m the president of Herban Forest, a medical marijuana company based in Los Angeles, California. We’ve been in business for about three years.

What challenge were you trying to address with BRIDGE PHX?

I got into the industry 3–4 years ago. We noticed we were having problems distinguishing our products from other businesses since we’re all selling identical green plants. We were looking for a way to do marketing online and catch customers that way, whether it was through daily deals, creative marketing, or having a nice-looking website and product designs.

We ended up reaching out to BRIDGE PHX to help us with our marketing materials. I needed fliers made up for different deals we do. The fliers needed to have special graphics that would feature the product in a very attractive way.

BRIDGE PHX originally helped us design fliers for our daily deals. From there, we had them do more of our branding. They came up with our logo, and we had them add our branding and logo to our new member paperwork agreements. They delivered everything digitally, and then I printed the fliers and new member paperwork. We basically wanted our brand everywhere, and that’s what they handled.

I only worked with Colton (Co-Founder & Creative Director).

How did you come to work with BRIDGE PHX?

I was living in Arizona, which is where BRIDGE PHX is based. I owned a nightclub there, and they were doing fliers and advertising for the nightclub scene. Some people within the club industry referred Colton to me; they said he was really good and that he was creative and quick to respond. It was just a word-of-mouth reference from the club scene that put me through to him.

I spent around $20,000.

I reached out at the end of 2018, and then we did the work in the first 3–4 months in 2019. It ended up that I didn’t have to get any more work done elsewhere; BRIDGE PHX did a complete package for me.

Our sales went up quite significantly after they did our fliers. I would also personally ask customers why they chose us, and they said it was the deal flier that caught their eye. We definitely noticed very good results, and that’s why we continued to order more deals from them.

Around February, I ended up paying to keep them on retainer so that they could come up with deals at the drop of a dime if needed. We were still coming up with our company then. I’d email Colton with a description and image of our product, and I’d ask him to make something attractive to potential customers. He came up with it and had it back to me within 24 hours.

How did BRIDGE PHX perform from a project management standpoint?

Their ability to meet deadlines was phenomenal. Colton was always quick to communicate, and he was reasonable with timeframes. I was very impressed with the turnaround and the quality of the work.

I’d tried to work with graphic designers, and I was either getting blown off or just getting template work. That was never the case with BRIDGE PHX; whenever they sent anything, it was always top-notch creative, and it was clear they put time into it. If I ever wanted to make changes, Colton always made sure it looked the best, whether that meant going with what I wanted or coming up with a new idea for me.

The quality of their graphic design is phenomenal. I was so happy with my logo and the branding of the company in general that they came up with for us. That’s really what kept me excited about the company.

No, I don’t think so. I didn’t have anything I really needed to have fixed, and I never had any issues with them. They were quick to give me my product, and they were easy to communicate with.

Tell them what you want, and then let them have a little bit of creativity and free flow to do it. They have creative minds, and they know what they’re doing. Don’t try to micromanage. I gave them free rein, and I was very happy with how it turned out.

I felt like I was paying more than I would’ve to other companies, but it was worth the peace of mind knowing that their work was good.

Branding for Lithium-Based Concrete Chemical Company

"They were able to listen to my needs and concerns and evolve that into what I was picturing."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

BRIDGE PHX was hired for branding, package design, data sheet creation, and website design.

Co-Owner, Lithium-Based Concrete Chemical Company

BRIDGE PHX has so far met the client's high expectations. Their workflow has been very effective and they offer a high level of experience and professionalism. The team's workflow is extremely impressive.

My company makes Lithium based concrete chemicals for the treatment of polished concrete. I am the Co owner of LithoBrand.

For what projects/services did your company hire BRIDGE PHX?

Bridge was hired for Branding, package design, Data Sheet creation and website design.

Our goals are to create superior products in the polished concrete market and start with a fresh forward thinking approach on Packaging/Marketing and image. This is a very challenging undertaking, but very pleasing.

I noticed some of the projects that Bridge has done and liked the direction that they had taken on them. After listening to my needs, they jumped right in and delivered great work.

They helped me design Chemical Data Sheets that are appealing to look at versus the industry standard dry, boring chemical literature. Bridge also designed my product packaging so that it stands out from the competition and made it the most attractive product on the shelves.

Bridge has always approached my project as a team with in person meetings and team conference calls for updates. Everyone on the team handled different elements of the project. They are very professional.

I'm putting together the final pieces of manufacturing, trucking and distribution, but looking forward to our ongoing working relationship.

Very effective. There have been multiple meetings with Bridge in person and over the phone by conference call. Their level of experience and professionalism is a nice change from what you normally see today. My standards, being a United States Marine Corps veteran, are very high and they have been up for the challenge!

They were able to listen to my needs and concerns and evolve that into what I was picturing in my head.

I haven't seen any areas that need improvement. The work ethic that these guys possess, is extremely impressive.

Overall Score They listen and perform to the highest standards
    Scheduling was very easy
    The cost of the work for the time and effort was untouchable.
    Everything has exceeded our expectations. We gave Bridge an open canvas, loaded them up with information and they used their creativity and expertise
    I would refer Bridge without any hesitation

Branding for Nonprofit

"Their creativity sets them apart."

Nov. 2019 - Mar. 2020

A nonprofit hired BRIDGE PHX for a rebranding that included naming, crafting their mission and story, and designing marketing collateral. Before COVID-19, the team started working on the nonprofit's website.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Brad Wiatr
Founding Partner, User10

The response to BRIDGE PHX's work has been positive. Their well-documented planning sets them up for success. Their creative mindset allows for high-quality work.

My company is called User10. We’re a software design agency that specializes in UX design. As a client, the way I work with BRIDGE PHX is through a nonprofit that I sit on the board for. The nonprofit gives people stuck in poverty the opportunity to partake in entrepreneurial endeavors. We do a lot of work with children in underserved communities.

What challenge were you trying to address with BRIDGE PHX?

We hired BRIDGE PHX for a rebrand. The nonprofit had some trouble with their name being similar to a co-working space. There was a bit of confusion between the two.

Their process started with the nonprofit’s core values and story. From there, they moved into the naming and design aspects. Everything was delivered in a document before we moved on to the final decision. The rebrand included the mark and other pieces of collateral, including a homepage design.

We worked with three different people, but Steffan (Founder & Creative Director) was the project lead.

How did you come to work with BRIDGE PHX?

I knew BRIDGE PHX from the tech community in Phoenix. I’ve sent work their way when people need branding expertise. When we were taking on this effort with the nonprofit, I introduced the executive who runs the nonprofit to a couple of branding agencies that they could interview. Each team did a presentation, and then the executive director chose BRIDGE PHX.

I believe it was around $20,000. There was a slight discount because of the client being a nonprofit.

We started with BRIDGE PHX in November 2019, and the work paused in March 2020.

Before COVID-19 hit its peak, the team was in the process of working on the nonprofit’s website. When we pick things back up, they’ll finish the site and assist with other marketing materials. We did a lot of research with the communities we serve, and the response to the name and story was all around 5-stars.

How did BRIDGE PHX perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re great. Any delays were on our side. BRIDGE PHX set forth a good plan, and then let us know when we needed to do things to move the project along.

Their creativity sets them apart. Other local branding agencies can do solid work, but if the client wants someone creative, BRIDGE PHX is a fantastic option.

I don’t think so. Their presentations could be a little more concise, but that’s nitpicky. There were no complaints from anyone on the board or the executive director.

Put it in the time. None of this is quick, but it pays off in the end if you allow the time necessary to do good work. Don’t expect work for a low price; it’s going to cost a good amount of money to receive high-quality work.

I do recommend them a lot.

Web Design and Branding for Investment Firm

“I had their attention when I needed it and I knew they were focused on my project.”

Aug. 2016 - Sept. 2019

BRIDGE PHX created a website for an investment firm. They also created the branding elements and website for an organic produce company.

Greenwood Village, Colorado
Brian Rorick
Principle, Axcent Private Capital

BRIDGE PHX’s efforts met the mark both times. The team is responsive, nimble, and professional.

We have two different companies. One is an investment company, where I’m a principal. Our second company is an organic produce company.

What challenge were you trying to address with BRIDGE PHX?

We needed help with web development and marketing.

For the investment company, they built our website. For the organic produce company, they helped with developing the logo, branding, the look, feel, and color scheme. From there, we built the website off of that.

We worked with three people from their team.

How did you come to work with BRIDGE PHX?

I found them on LinkedIn, and they were a good fit in terms of our size, scope, and budget.

We’ve invested $20,000.

We began working together in August 2016, and we wrapped up in September 2019.

Their work was well received by our internal team. The organic greenhouse site had a customer-facing element, which got great feedback as well.

How did BRIDGE PHX perform from a project management standpoint?

They were great and very responsive. We communicated a lot through email, which was very efficient.

I liked that they were small enough that they could be nimble, flexible, and responsive. I had their attention when I needed it and I knew they were focused on my project. They met the deadlines and budget.

No, I was pretty happy.

I would highly recommend them.

Logo Design for Online Dating Service

"We came up with the design, but BRIDGE PHX gave us a personality."

July - Nov. 2019

An online dating service hired BRIDGE PHX for their branding expertise. The team designed a logo and created different brand assets to form an image for the dating startup.

Nancy Uko
Founder, The HighFliers

BRIDGE PHX delivered a quality service, creating a specific style for the brand. Their responsive communication was noteworthy. The team shares their expertise without belittling their clients. They find the missing piece for clients looking for a personalized brand.

I’m the founder & CEO of The HighFliers, an online dating service for successful singles in Phoenix.

What challenge were you trying to address with BRIDGE PHX?

We had tried to skip a step and develop a logo without understanding the concept of branding. When we reached out to BRIDGE PHX, their team educated us and bridged that gap from merely having a logo to having a brand image.

BRIDGE PHX provided branding services to give our company a face. Their team created our logo, our Instagram profile picture, and other brand assets.

We worked with three people. Mostly, we engaged with Colton (Co-Founder) and Steffan (Founder & Creative Director).

How did you come to work with BRIDGE PHX?

I had searched online for different branding agencies, and I saw that they were local. I visited BRIDGE PHX’s website and compared them to other things I saw. Their style stood out. It was different and edgy. I really wanted to bring that style to what I was trying to do.

We’ve invested at least $8,500.

We started working together in July 2019. The bulk of the project wrapped in November 2019. I still reach out to them for small things.

We came up with the design, but BRIDGE PHX gave us a personality. We’re still in the launching phase, so there’s no hard evidence. But I’m pleased with what BRIDGE PHX brought us. We didn’t even know what we were missing until we met with them.

How did BRIDGE PHX perform from a project management standpoint?

They delegated the work well amongst the three of them. Their communication was excellent. I could email them night or day and still receive a speedy response.

We had interviewed a couple of other agencies, but I think their lack of ego makes them an attractive company. They didn’t belittle us for not being experienced and take over the project. Their team did a great job of giving their opinion but never made us feel that they were controlling the project or that they knew more than us.

No, I think they did great.

I’ve already put it all over my social media. I definitely recommend them to anyone who asks.

Branding for Hemp Product Company

"In a way, he feels like he’s part of our company and is building our brand with us, not for us."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

BRIDGE PHX provides ongoing branding support, helping a brand present their image within the market. They made key recommendations for color schemes, fonts, and packaging.

John Goulding
Director of Business Dev, Hemp Product Company

The support from BRIDGE PHX has exceeded expectations, helping the brand stick out professionally in a competitive space. Their dedication, day or night, is impressive. They demonstrate a genuine interest and passion in achieving the client’s goals, making them their own.

I’m an equity shareholder and director of business development for a business that provides the strongest legal hemp product on the market.

What challenge were you trying to address with BRIDGE PHX?

We were working on creating our logo and color schemes for our brand, but we didn’t want to come off as a shady company. Our goal was to show how professional we are and that people with active lifestyles use our products.

They helped us figure out the right images and color schemes to use for our logo and overall branding. Colton (Co-Founder) brought down full color schemes for us, giving us access to a full portal with tens of thousands of options. He also recommended different fonts that we’d never seen and we used.

They gave us depictions of how the future bottling could look. Moving forward, we’re in talks with them about marketing materials like business cards and flyers.

Colton is my main point of contact, but Steffan (Co-Founder) is also involved in the process.

How did you come to work with BRIDGE PHX?

I’d been speaking with Colton over the last few years and he’d helped me with other things in the past. Although he hadn’t helped me with anything at this level previously, I liked his character and he takes extreme pride in his work.

I never felt like I’d be paying for something that isn’t worth it. He made me feel comfortable about knowing the work would be as professional as possible.

So far we’ve been quoted at around $25,000 and we’ve paid $5,000 so far.

We started working together in January 2020 and our engagement is ongoing.

They exceeded our expectations — our brand sticks out much more and looks incredible. They did a great job in helping us understand our image and creating a professional label for our message to the public. Since we’re in a challenging market, they really made us feel comfortable bringing our product forward.

How did BRIDGE PHX perform from a project management standpoint?

His project management and ability to meet deadlines is why we’re moving forward with them. They’ve crushed it in terms of meeting our timelines, working day and night if needed. I’ve worked with other groups in the past, and compared to them, Colton is especially easy to get a hold of. He works late at night and comes over in person when needed. He easily adapts to what we need.

They know who they are and they are truly the bridge between the customer and the necessary work. I really like how Colton takes full pride in his work and goes after our goals with everything he’s got.

In a way, he feels like he’s part of our company and is building our brand with us, not for us. Their dedication separates them from other providers. They’re a stand up group of people. Down the road, we plan to have them take over our marketing because of how happy we are with their work.

Honestly, I am very happy and there’s nothing I would change about what they’ve done so far.

They will jump in the trenches with you and help you make it out. They take a lot of pride and are very professional.

They’re expensive but it’s worth it.
    I would definitely recommend them to others.

Messaging & Branding for Imaging Company

"We are very pleased with BRIDGE PHX."

June 2019

An imaging company hired BRIDGE PHX to assist with messaging and branding. They created their logo and print materials.

Kimberly Schwab
Founder, Pulse Ultrasound LLC

The output from BRIDGE PHX was cohesive and effective. Their team was communicative and to the point, resulting in the imaging company being very pleased.

I started Pulse Ultradound as a dynamic imaging company providing imaging services, staffing and consulting

For what projects/services did your company hire BRIDGE PHX?

We worked with Bridge to help with our messaging and branding.

Our goal was to create a brand that would allow us to reach our potential clients and patients

We connected through a mutual friend and the quality of the works

Bridge created our logo and print

Steffan Colton and the team.

I’m not sure how to quantify this request

Very cohesive and effective

Communication was very effective and to the point.

We are very pleased with BRIDGE

Overall Score Support and insightful
    Very accessible
    The team worked with me getting started and helped scale to work for my budget.
    Bridge will not stop until everyone is completely satisfied
    Quality work