Personal Branding & Social Media Marketing

BrandMe is a web agency that takes care of Professional Networking, Personal Branding, Social Media Marketing, and Web Community for Professionals, Entrepreneurs, and Managers.

Our core business is the outsourced management of the profiles of professionals, entrepreneurs, and managers on the main social platforms.

We offer specialized services that complement the experience of a team of top-notch professionals using the most advanced software.

We know the business world deeply and know how to communicate on behalf of one company to another company and how on behalf of a manager to another manager.

Our professionals usually operate in five languages and run a network of freelancers, belonging to academia and university, able to produce top-notch content for every sector and in every market.

2019
Rimini, Italy
  • Via Covignano 221
    Rimini, RN 47923
    Italy

Full-Service Digital Marketing for Healthcare Company

"Their availability and communication workflow are impressive."

Dec. 2019 - Ongoing

BrandMe specializes in digital marketing services, working to create a robust social media strategies across LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram. They also focus on keyword tactics.

Italy
Alice Radi
Social Media Manager, PromoPharma

The LinkedIn profiles have continuously grown in terms of visibility, trust, and connection volume, and the website is also becoming increasingly relevant. BrandMe maintains daily communication, and the team is available whenever needed.

I am Marketing Assistant in a healthcare company that provides natural and products, dietary supplements, phytotherapy and soft therapies

For what projects/services did your company hire BrandMe?

My Company hired BrandMe to increase the visibility and the online reputation of the managers and the Company.

We needed a full range of digital services regarding to LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and website position in order to increase the profits of the Company.

I select the provider thanks to my external business consultant that spoke me about BrandMe and the quality services it provides.

• Optimize and boost the LinkedIn Profiles of 3 decision makers of the Company.
  • Create and manage for each profile a Social Media Plan.
  • Increase the insights of Instagram Company Profile and Facebook Company Profile.
  • Increase the website ranking and the keywords position.

Team made by 2 content experts, 1 project manager, 1 digital strategist and 1 supervisor

The LinkedIn profiles got a continuous increment in terms of visibility, trust and connections in target. The relevance of the website also is increasing day by day. The Facebook and Instagram communities are getting the results expected according to the project strategy provided by BrandMe

The communication with the BrandMe team is daily. They create a chat group where we can always share info, questions and needs. 24/7 available.

Their availability and communication workflow are impressive.

none

LinkedIn Branding for HR Consultant

"Their attention to the details and the quality of the job stood out."

Dec. 2019 - Jan. 2020

BrandMe provides LinkedIn branding services with the aim of improving lead generation.

5,001-10,000 Employees

Madrid, Spain
Lena Borsi
Operation Marketing & HR Consultant, Various Businesses

Their services helped improve the LinkedIn presence, making the profile more relevant to the target audience. The results have aligned perfectly with the stakeholder's request. The team is highly accessible and responsive via a professional chat group.

I am a consultant and I work in the Human Resources sector. I provide for my business clients services regarding to find the right candidate for open jobs position.

For what projects/services did your company hire BrandMe?

To improve my LinkedIn Network and discover new potential leads to hiring for my clients

Expand my LinkedIn network with relevant and identified people to get in contact and offer job opportunities.

I found them online by reading online reviews on this website and others. I trusted the people who wrote the reviews and they did right!

The optimize and implement at the top level my LinkedIn profile. Helped me to boost my profile and my relevance to the social.

The team was made by 3 members. a PM, a SMM and a IT specialist.

I found the people I was looking for. In target and 100% matched with my requests.

They create a chat group, so the conversation and relations were fast. Always available 24/7 even during bank holidays. They explained me all the steps.

The attention to the details and the quality of the job. The accuracy for me and for all my requests and questions.

Not by my side

Overall Score It is an unconventional company with welcomed people and professionals
    Perfect
    More expansive than other companies but they provide services with highest quality and impact.
    Totally suggested.

Lead Gen for Personal Marketing Company

"They explained the strategy and how they will run it to me step-by-step!"

Dec. 2019 - Jan. 2020

BrandMe provided custom branding services in the form of lead generation, social media marketing, and content.

Rome, Italy
Mario Borghesi
Owner, Mario Borghese Marketing Consultant

The client is pleased with the number of customers they’ve received thanks to BrandMe’s efforts. Their frequent communication and constant availability were notable, as was their attention to detail. BrandMe fostered a welcoming atmosphere.

I am the owner of my Marketing Company based in Italy (Rome). It was founded on 2015. The team is made by 11 people.

For what projects/services did your company hire BrandMe?

I hired BrandMe due to my need to find online the right lead for my services. Even if BrandMe is a marketing company it provides a full range of unconventional services that can help Marketing companies to find clients. BrandMe is not a competitor. It is an ally!

Find potential leads to increase my revenues and my clients

Discover online and after read reviews onilne.

The BrandMe team create a iper customized strategy that allowed me and my staff to get in contact with the right lead and potential new customers.

The team was made by 4 people:

• A project manager
  • A Social Media Manager
  • An IT specialist
  • A Content expert

I got more results then expected. Increased the numbers of clients just in one month!

A constant communication thanks of their way (no email). Direct relation 24/7 available even during bank holidays! They explained the strategy and how they will run it to me step-by-step!

The accuracy and attention for details. The quality of the job done and the welcomed atmosphere. You can feel always in a familiar place!

Not for me

Overall Score Outstanding Experience
    Good
    High but top quality
    100%

Branding for Self-Owned Company

"Their capabilities and expertise set them apart."

Dec. 2019 - Ongoing

BrandMe has developed a brand strategy to improve an emerging IT consultancy's online image. The plan also maps out a content strategy as well as a lead generation strategy.

Barcelona, Spain
Mauricio Hernandez
Owner, MH ITConsultant

So far, BrandMe's suggestions have helped the startup quickly get in touch with potential clients by identifying the best channels to target qualified leads. There's also a promising opportunity to expand the business internationally. BrandMe's team is supportive, providing direct contact as needed.

I am an IT Specialist. I recently graduated. I created my IT consultancy and I collaborate with several projects. I started to run on this business 2 yrs ago with high difficult to find the right target of potential clients since I've met BrandMe.

For what projects/services did your company hire BrandMe?

I contacted BrandMe to increase my Personal Brand and actually they provided me and still do a very fit service that is getting more results than I expected.

Find potential clients and get in contact with them.

By word of mouth. One of my friends used this company and get great results

Form the first contact with the PM, the Company provided me a working path. The BrandMe team started to analyze my online imagine and proposed a strategy to optimize it and improve it. Then they provided me a content strategy and a lead generation strategy that helped me and still help to get in touch with potential clients. Very professional and clear

The team is made by a PM and by 3 operations that cover all tasks the Company provided.

For sure their effort gave me the chance to get in contact with a lot of potential clients. They helped me to reduce significantly my time to find the right way and the good channel to target the fittest client for my services. Also thanks to BrandMe I had the possibility to expand my business outside my country, easily and fastly.

they are in touch with me 24/7. always ready to answer me and to hold my requests.

Their capabilities and expertise set them apart. Also the way to communicate is really appreciated and you can feel so comfortable and always welcomed.

Nope for now.

Overall Score Best company
    on time
    good price for excellent service
    Just perfect