London's Top Digital Marketing Agency

Bmoozd is a full on and highly driven digital marketing agency.

We are focussed on only one thing - that of achieving great results for all of our clients.

Having been involved in all forms of digital marketing for well over 10 years, we know what works and what doesn't.

As well as being digital marketing professionals, we are also well versed in all forms of offline marketing including press releases, brochure design and staff management.

Our  expertise stretches to services such as, social media marketing, search engine optimisation, content marketing, pay per click marketing and video marketing, just to name a few.

We are also a UK hosting firm and specialise in website maintenance and ecommerce maintenance for Wordpress and Magento websites

We have been fortunate enough to host free seminars with Google in the UK, and have had clients such as JD Sports, Waitrose and Barclays Bank, join us.

• Epworth House, 25 City Road, Shoreditch
    London, LND EC1Y 1AA

Our key clients include the Foreign & Commonwealth Office, Coverderm Cosmetics, Grosvenor Workspace Solutions and Dekanta, just to name a few.

Web Dev & Social Media Marketing for Travel Platform

"They’re honest, timely, and knowledgeable."

Jan. - Feb. 2019

Bmoozd designed and built a WordPress website for a travel comparison platform. They now offer ongoing technical support and social media marketing on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

Omar Hanid
Co-Founder, www.e-traveldeals.com

The website received praise at its launch and continues to receive timely support from Bmoozd. The team kept to a strict schedule and beat its own deadlines in delivery. Regular updates, expert-level insights, and the ability to listen have made for a smooth workflow.

I’m the co-founder of www.e-traveldeals.com, a travel comparison website. It deals with travel deals, travel prices, and comparison sites, and gives the lowest price to the customers. I have multiple partners that I work with.

What challenge were you trying to address with Bmoozd?

We needed help with web development and social media marketing.

Bmoozd developed the website using WordPress. They also provided web hosting and technical support if the site was slow. They were good at advising me on how to take the website forward.

I told them my idea and the color scheme I wanted, and I asked for something simple and user-friendly. They involved me in each process. They did a draft website that showed how it would look to get our feedback. They created 2–3 examples, and we chose one for them to build.

I’m not very technically savvy, so Bmoozd helps with ongoing technical issues and marketing. We received their support with IT issues, background updates, and insights. If I want to update any plugins, they guide me on how to do it. They also handle our deals and training.

They also do my social media marketing on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. They posted at least 2–3 times a day.

My main point of contact was Daryl (Director, Bmoozd), and he had 1–2 more people in design, marketing, and social media.

How did you come to work with Bmoozd?

They are in London where I’m from. It’s purely by chance. I looked at their website and saw what they provided and decided to call them. I spoke to Daryl, and he was a nice guy. He was very knowledgeable and gave me some ideas and advice on how I should take my website forward. I felt comfortable and went ahead with them.

We spent about £600 (approximately $800 USD).

The project started in January 2019 and took 2–3 weeks.

The way they marketed the website has been great. People have contacted me and said it’s a great website. I haven’t had any negative feedback from anyone. The most important thing is our service is really good and really fast. If I want to change a deal on our website, I email or call them; within a couple of hours, they make the change.

Bmoozd has a high level of knowledge and technical expertise. They listen to you, advise you, and put you in a position that you understand. They’re a good company. I would definitely recommend them and use them again.

How did Bmoozd perform from a project management standpoint?

They told me how long it would take from start to finish. They informed me of the milestones, kept me in the loop throughout the project through email and phone calls. In fact, the project ultimately arrived at least a week early.

They’re honest, timely, and knowledgeable. They give continuous support at all times, making me feel comfortable about the project. They kept me updated from every milestone from start to finish and delivered well before the initial time.

It’d be great if they had after-hours support.

Go for it. Daryl is really nice and has great knowledge about everything IT-related. Bmoozd is an excellent company to work with.

Web Design for Real Estate Co.

"No task was too big for Bmoozd—they did exactly what I wanted and more."

Mar. - June 2019

Bmoozd redesigned a real estate and renovation company’s website, enhancing SEO and improving website speed. After developing the site, they helped create content and added additional features.

Swindon, United Kingdom
Ashley Hunt
Founder and Managing Director, The Property Hunt

The site’s ranking has improved, resulting in more traffic. Bmoozd exceeded expectations and delivered a fantastic site that is attracting investors for the company. Their team developed a strong working relationship and ensured that the collaboration was seamless.

Since 2018 I am the Founder and Managing Director of The Property Hunt. The Property Hunt procures, renovates & lets residential properties in the South West of England.

For what projects/services did your company hire Bmoozd?

I hired Bmoozd to re-design my website, enhance the SEO and increase the web-pages speed.

The goals of my project were: - To re-launch a web-page which was more corporate and professional looking. - Increase the pages speed significantly. - Drive my companies name up the Google search through enhanced SEO techniques. - Increase the number of views to my web-page.

Firstly I Google searched looking for potential contractors and reviewed their customers' feedback. I then started my tender process with five vendors. I asked all of them to analyse my current web-page and tell me how they would improve it. This was left me with three vendors who I interviewed directly. From this it was clear Bmoozd would give me the best all round package.

The project took place for several months. Due to my current workload I gave Bmoozd a brief of what I wanted and expectations and provided them with full autonomy to develop the test site. Bmoozd would then feedback to me on a weekly basis by telephone or email and explain where the progress is being made. We first started with the design, I need the site to be noticeable, stand out and for customers to recognise this is a UK property investment business. We then worked on functionality and content. Functionality they did all of it and content I provided some wording + guidelines which they added / followed. SEO and website speed was done completely by them but they did explain what they had done. The project took just a few months, met my deadlines and exceeded my expectations.

I worked directly with Daryl Lawson who is Head of Marketing & Sales, he was my point of contact and he liaised with his team accordingly so I did not have too.

The web-page has received a significant amount of positive feedback verbally, SEO ranking has improved and site visitors have increased. The website is designed to attract investors, new investors are yet to be obtained but that cannot be blamed on the web-page.

Seamless, I worked with Daryl Lawson, Bmoozd did all of the work and I provided guidance of my expectations. We had a great working relationship.

Their knowledge and attitude. No task was too big for Bmoozd—they did exactly what I wanted and more. They provided advice and took the page to another level.

Overall Score The team were great and we have now established a long term working relationship.
    Everything run to plan as verbally explained. Listing the schedule on paper may have been beneficial but not necessary.
    we negotiated price due to my budget, but they never skimped on quality.
    High quality webpage, which runs fast and ranks well in SEO.
    I already have referred them to people.