You can’t do everything, let us take care of it.

If you are looking for online marketing services for your business or are just starting out as an entrepreneur. Then Blu Mint Digital is the right team for you striving to get your brand noticed.

• 237 Wiston Road
    Brighton BN2 5PT
  • 7670 S. Grandview Ave
    Tempe, AZ 85284
  • 169 Avenue Michel Jourdan
    Cannes 06150
    France

Blu Mint Digital has been fortunate to worth some stellar startups and businesses including Starship Technologies, Proekspert, CompuCash, Timbeter, Cybernetica, TransferWise and Coingaming.

E-Commerce Dev for Health Care Marketplace

"They’re dedicated to getting the best results."

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

Blu Mint Digital did web development for an online store. Other services included strategy consultation and marketing, including social media management and SEO.

Zane Umbraska
Global E-Commerce Manager, Selfdiagnostics

Their work has driven measurable increases in user traffic and engagement, along with improvements in search results and keyword rankings. Expect a responsive and dedicated partner who can work quickly and with cost in mind to achieve the desired results.

I work in online business for SelfDiagnostics, a leading European healthcare venture. Our company uses molecular diagnostics technology to help detect diseases and provide a diagnosis at the site with unparalleled speed and accuracy. Our device can be used either at home or anywhere a patient feels comfortable, and most importantly with unprecedented convenience. We bring a Nobel Prize-winning PCR lab technology to the end user’s home. We’re also pursuing online sales and B2B operations by selling analogous products made by third-party manufacturers—rapid tests, blood pressure instruments, inhalers.

For what projects/services did your company hire Blu Mint Digital?

We had started to build an online store with a focus on home testing solutions for patients. We’d had good experience in the Estonian market, but as we emerged onto the global market we faced much a harder situation, with bigger competitors and higher customer expectations. We sought a partner who was highly motivated to help us grow to where we needed to be.

We wanted to increase website traffic with an improved conversion rate.

I’d worked with many agencies, and Blu Mint Digital impressed me with their vision and understanding. I got the feeling that they would do their best to help me and my business while working with the dedication of a team member.

They launched the initial version of our homepage for the online store. They served as strategy advisers and worked on marketing, social media, content creation, and SEO.

We worked with three people who provided project management, SEO, and technical assistance.

Their work has increased our monthly site clicks by 5,000 while improving the click-through rate from 2.1% to 2.7%. We’ve increased our monthly impressions by 139,000, and we’ve improved our search ranking, our keyword rankings, and our organic web traffic.

David (CEO, Blu Mint Digital) is loyal to the client and can be available at any time. This attitude shows on his whole team, and they’re dedicated to getting the best results.

They work efficiently and within budget and they provide clear advice.

I would suggest adding more web developers with e-commerce experience.

Content Marketing for Cloud-Based Software Provider

"Blu Mint Digital acts like a true partner in our marketing efforts."

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

Blu Mint Digital provides content marketing services for a software developer. They created a digital marketing strategy and produced content for digital channels and a print magazine. The project is ongoing.

CMO, Cloud Management Software Provider

The marketing efforts have increased brand awareness among other successes. Blu Mint Digital has exceeded expectations at every turn. Customers can expect a talented team that communicates quickly, manages a smooth workflow, and invests in their project’s success.

I’m the CMO of a software development company. We specialize in cloud-based products and industry 4.0 solutions.

For what projects/services did your company hire Blu Mint Digital?

We worked with Blu Mint Digital to create and implement a content marketing strategy for digital channels in Europe.

We wanted to build our brand, generate leads, and support sales in digital channels.

We received an expert recommendation for their services.

Blu Mint Digital helped us define our initial strategic focus, choosing channels and validating content formats. They also worked with us to implement content strategy; key services include content creation and expert interviews.

In addition to digital channels, Blu Mint Digital assisted in developing high-quality content for our print magazine on data science, software development, and innovations in industry 4.0.

We work with a content strategist, a journalist, and a few content writers.

We’ve seen a great deal of success in our digital marketing efforts and a boost in brand awareness.

The collaboration has run very smoothly. Blu Mint Digital communicates quickly.

Blu Mint Digital acts like a true partner in our marketing efforts.

No, the collaboration has been even better than we expected.

Overall Score Blu Mint Digital is a superb content marketing partner. I would recommend their team to every company looking for similar services.

Social Media Management for Photography Company

“Blu Mint Digital over-delivers and is always on time!”

Blu Mint Digital managed several social media channels for a digital photo service company. The team was responsible for scheduling posts, writing content, and distributing daily photos.

CEO, Digital Photo Service

The client was impressed by Blu Mint Digital’s independence on a project that ultimately doubled inbound engagement.

We are a professional digital photo service that works with Google Streetview and other virtual digitalization projects. I am the owner and CEO.

What challenge were you trying to address with Blu Mint Digital?

We needed a way to manage all social media accounts, including textual content and increase engagement with potential customers through those channels.

Blu Mint Digital managed multiple social media accounts. They mainly focused on the daily distribution of photo content over 6 months. Blu Mint Digital was responsible for scheduling posts, writing text for published images, and linking it all to our website when possible.

How did you come to work with Blu Mint Digital?

We had previous experience with Blu Mint Digital on other successful projects, so the choice was a no-brainer.

How much have you invested with Blu Mint Digital?

I prefer not to say.

Our work with Blu Mint Digital increased double our inbound engagement from potential customers.

How did Blu Mint Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

I am a very hands-off person, and I like the fact that Blu Mint Digital can self-manage. The team doesn’t need to square off everything with us. They are willing to try different strategies on their own and do more of what works.

What did you find most impressive about Blu Mint Digital?

Blu Mint Digital over-delivers and is always on time! Reliable partners are becoming increasingly rare, so this means the world.

Are there any areas Blu Mint Digital could improve?

We occasionally discussed how to improve the quality throughout the project.

Definitely
    I have already recommended them to others. It’s an easy recommendation because I know that David, who runs the company, takes his promises very seriously and always deliver!

Digital Marketing for Development Company

"Blu Mint Digital has brought very solid results. They have always delivered what we have expected."

Dec. 2015 - Ongoing

Blu Mint Digital provides development and online marketing services for a development company when they need additional resources for their projects.

Jürgen Neeme
Sales and Marketing, Opus Online

Blu Mint Digital has met all of their client's expectations and has been commended for their great project management and deliverables.

Opus Online is a web development agency. We do mobile apps, software, and web development. We have worked with IBM and OMD worldwide. I am the head of sales and marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with Blu Mint Digital?

When we're 100% booked for weeks, we often use partner companies to make certain that we meet deadlines. Plus, the quality should be at the same level with what we would do on our own. Aside from developing the website, a few of our clients want a full package and ask for help with marketing. That is where Blu Mint comes in.

Blu Mint has provided support when we have needed additional personnel. Their strength is digital marketing, especially content marketing, content suggestions, blogs and so on. They have also helped us with PPC advertising and other digital marketing areas such as SEO. SEO is not the very first thing that we usually outsourced with, as it is mostly something that we try to do on our own. But there have been 1 or 2 cases where we needed additional resources so we used Blu Mint Digital. We get their input not only for our clients; they have even worked on our own company’s digital marketing presence.

How did you come to work with Blu Mint Digital?

I know their MD personally.

How much have you invested with Blu Mint Digital?

At the moment, we’ve paid between $10,000 and $50,000 for their services. Since we have a few additional projects, that will be higher if somebody reads the review in December or January.

We have worked with them for almost a year. We started in December 2015. At the moment, we don't have any projects with them, but we have already planned future projects with Blu Mint.

Blu Mint Digital has brought very solid results. They have always delivered what we have expected, and our expectations are very high.

The work that they delivered is for a client of ours, so I have to be very careful about giving out the information that our client will not be happy with. When they helped our company with our online presence and content marketing, the results have been splendid. Our clients are also happy. It’s safe to say that the results have been very good and we're satisfied.

How did Blu Mint Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very good. In general, it's the end result that matters. I'm very happy with Blu Mint Digital.

What did you find most impressive about Blu Mint Digital?

Blu Mint is our number one partner when we need additional digital marketing personnel. We don't have too many of those partners. They are flexible and can find time for us if it's necessary, even during the night. They're very good with deadlines but they don't always follow the schedule. If quality suffers too much because of meeting a deadline, then they would rather negotiate with us. They would rather change the deadline than provide something that doesn't meet we expect. We actually have the same approach and mindset.

Are there any areas Blu Mint Digital could improve?

Yes and no because there have been a few such things that needed improvement. However, Blu Mint has evolved. At this point, I can say that they fully meet the expectations we have. I cannot say anything bad really. I have to say that with the last project we have had, they have even delivered more.

- It comes in hand with the quality. They don’t always deliver 100% on the second, but I would still give a 5.
    They are cost-efficient. This approach is also reflected in the prices that they offer us.
    We have worked with different companies and so far, they are definitely better than the others.

SEO Consulting for Massage Clinic

“They always made sure to explain all processes so that I could understand them in detail.”

Jan. - Feb. 2018

Blu Mint Digital consulted on actionable SEO tactics to boost online visibility and increase search engine rankings. This included suggestions for site modifications as well as for social media strategy.

Nice, France
Andrea Daumas
Owner, Bodywork Nice

After implementing Blu Mint Digital’s advice, the site saw a 13% increase in visitors compared to the same time last year, and readers stayed on the page 30% longer. The team guided stakeholders through the process, giving helpful advice along the way.

I’m a massage practitioner who owns my own clinic in Nice, France.

For what projects/services did your company hire Blu Mint Digital?

I hired Blu Mint Digital to improve my search engine ranking and online visibility.

I wanted to attract more clients through my website by having better online visibility.

I met David (CEO, Blu Mint Digital) through a Facebook group and found him to be genuine. He was helpful in answering my questions.

David did a complete report for my webpage, giving clear and simple instructions that I could pass on to my developer. Afterward, he gave additional advice on how to generate visibility using Facebook, Instagram, and other social platforms.

I was in touch with David directly.

Comparing February 2019 to February 2018, I saw a 13% increase in visitors to my site, and people stayed on my page 30% longer on average.

How did the Blu Mint Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

David and his team were very responsive, clear, and straightforward in their proposals. They always made sure to explain all processes so that I could understand them in detail.

What impresses you about the Blu Mint Digital?

They were genuine and helpful at all times.

No, everything went fine.

Overall Score They were fast, friendly, and costumer-orientated.
    They gave Immediate responses and were punctual and available for questions.
    They provided lots of value.
    They considered my needs along with the individual structure of my company and adjusted to a unique, spot-on plan.
    They provided excellent and immediate service.

SEO Improvement for Computer Software Website

"They are experts in SEO."

Nov. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Blu Mint Digital provided a full complement of SEO services for a regional homepage.

Külle Tärnov
COO, Ektaco

Website rankings and engagement both increased dramatically within four weeks, accounting for nearly half of a six-month metric total. Blu Mint was responsive and communicative despite various complexities with the broader project management.

I am the COO of Ektaco Ltd, an Estonian IT company that is developing and selling a point-of-sale software product called CompuCash. We also have a reseller in the United Arab Emirates.

For what projects/services did your company hire Blu Mint Digital?

We hired them to improve the compucash.ae homepage’s SEO.

Our goals for the web page were to: increase visibility; increase the number of clicks; and move to the first page of Google for certain keywords.

They were a recommendation.

They provided full SEO services, including content writing and keyword ranking.

The team consisted of three people.

The homepage has received 59 clicks, 27 within the last 28 days and all within the last three months. Google searches for the last six months are close to 9,000, with nearly half conducted within the past month. This is a good start, but there is still a lot of work ahead to move to the top search rankings.

The cooperation was effective and they always responded quickly. Complicating the situation was a third party, our market reseller; we did not clearly define Blu Mint’s specific responsibilities to everyone involved.

They are experts in SEO.

I would like them to contribute more to the visual aspects of the website.

Social Media Management for Nonprofit

"They also have an impressive range of topics and are quick to post while new stories are still hot."

Aug. 2017- Ongoing

Blu Mint Digital manages and advises on social media growth for a nonprofit by posting relevant stories. The team is working on growing a Twitter audience and will expand to Facebook in the future.

Brighton, UK
Electric Vehicle Promotion Nonprofit

Twitter followers have over tripled since the engagement’s commencement. The team has a wide range of topics and quick turnaround of trending topics, which makes their service very helpful. They are responsive and approachable go-getters.

We aim to provide information about electric vehicles for visitors and residents of our area. We hope to accelerate the usage of electric vehicles to help reduce carbon emissions to help tackle climate change and improve air quality.

For what projects/services did your company hire Blu Mint Digital?

Blu Mint Digital offers advice and manages our social media platforms, growing our audiences steadily each month.

We wanted to expand our Twitter audience initially, and then move to Facebook later in the year.

I took David Bailey [Founder, Blu Mint Digital] for lunch to talk about some of the work they do. We started working together shortly after.

Blu Mint Digital has been working on our Twitter profile to tailor relevant daily news posts. Blu Mint uses their social tools to aggregate the top stories each day and post them from our account.

I've worked closely with David and Madis, who have both been excellent to work with.

Our online accounts are still in their infancy but our follower count has over tripled since Blu Mint came on board to support us. They've been a great help.

They've had solid communication throughout and are always quick to respond to emails. They have a quick turnaround too!

David is naturally approachable with a no-nonsense attitude. Frankly, we had little difficulty in working together and their support has been most appreciated.

I think if we were to expand our workload with Blu Mint Digital then perhaps we would have something to talk about but so far we've had a smooth experience and I can't identify anything for them to improve upon at this time.

They are tImely, professional and accurate.