FUTURE-PROOF DIGITAL SOLUTIONS

BRONZE VERIFIED

We cultivate and amplify your mission through strategic planning and design backed by science and technology.

Toronto, Canada

**COMPANIES** TAKEDA CANADA BOTOX® Cosmetic MIZRAHI HOMES INC TORONTO ACADEMY OF ACTING DECOR GROUP INC SAL&CO  TEDxUTM EAST & WEST ENTERTAINMENT MAXWELL AUTOMOTIVE **STARS** 50 CENT  MASSARI JOE MONTANA
Fleeky | Where Beauty Connects Image

Fleeky | Where Beauty Connects

The platform provides beauty professionals and consumers with a social-focused, services-driven ecosystem, allowing people to showcase, connect, and transact within the platform.

Users can browse content, profiles of professionals in any city with the ability to initiate inquiries and booking requests

On the other hand, users who hold a PRO account, they are able to see in-depth analytics

about their account, visibility, bookings and more.
RYDE | SCOOTER SHARING Image

RYDE | SCOOTER SHARING

Ryde is a scooter sharing app designed with the consumer in mind giving them the possibility to track, unlock and pay for their riders. THE PROBLEM The ability to have a complete ecosystem that can provide efficient service to customers and also make rides fully charged and available on every day. In addition to providing extensive safety and instruction to rides to avoid accidents or cultures in the city THE SOLUTION Design

a comprehensive multi-touch system to provide catered information about available scooters, the ability to rent them via integrated payment systems and provide clear instructions for safety and complying with city rules.
Nuvo App | Hire Voice-Over Professionals Image

Nuvo App | Hire Voice-Over Professionals

NUVO allows voice over professionals to be discovered and enable brands to find the perfect voice for their commercials and campaigns.

#RaceForTheKidz | Mizrahi VS Mizrahi Fundraiser Image

#RaceForTheKidz | Mizrahi VS Mizrahi Fundraiser

MvsM is an event coordinated to raise funds for the sick kids foundation. more information at mvsm.ca

Count Me In | Events Simplified Image

Count Me In | Events Simplified

The idea is to enable people to leverage their existing social presence and followings to host events, gatherings, and friends' night outs.

Simply create an event in seconds, the app will give you a beautiful private event page, share it, and watch people opting in.

Now it's your turn to tell them all about it... via in-app messaging.

Most-Rated Shopify eCommerce  Image

Most-Rated Shopify eCommerce

Most-Rated Inc. Is an elegant & modern streetwear brand based out of Toronto ON. Blank space provided unique art direction and web design service to illustrate the artist's vision and telling a unique story.

SkyCint Image

SkyCint

We helped SkyCint reimagine their brand image while creating a comprehensive and modern website that represents their business and speaks to its target audience.

QRP Consulting. Image

QRP Consulting.

QPR is a platform for relief pharmacists across North America. view project at qrpconsulting.com

TrolleyBus Developments Image

TrolleyBus Developments

User experience design and development

View project: www.trolleybusdevelopment.com

Koind | The Budget App Image

Koind | The Budget App

The Realty Life | Luxury Magazine Image

The Realty Life | Luxury Magazine

The magazine promotes high-end lifestyle and luxury real estate living.

Blank Space creates publication ads as well as the digital presence of the company.

view magazine: http://therealtylife.com

Tagin! Sports Image

Tagin! Sports

Web Dev & SEO for Engineering Firm

“They’re willing to sit down with us so everyone understands what their plan is and what they want to do.”

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

Blank Space Digital designed and developed multiple Shopify sites for an engineering company. They also provide additional services such as SEO, social media, and marketing.

Ontario, Canada
Marwan Essa
Principal, Martech Environmental Group

Blank Space Digital delivered exactly what their clients wanted, leading to a noticeable increase in site visits. They were also flexible and worked within the provided budget, all while delivering quality work. They’re also exceptionally good communicators.

I’m the principal for Martech Environmental, an engineering company that does a lot of environmental work.

What challenge were you trying to address with Blank Space Digital?

We hired them to do web development and SEO services.

We expected them to develop multiple websites for each of our websites. They did all the design and development. They helped us build our Shopify cart.

Additionally, they managed SEO, social media, and the marketing campaigns.

We deal mainly with Saif (CEO & Founder), but we’ve also spoken to their database people, developers, and code writers.

How did you come to work with Blank Space Digital?

They helped family members in the past, so they came recommended.

We’ve spent about $15,000–$20,000.

We started working with them in December 2017 and our partnership is ongoing.

There was a noticeable increase in site visits. They achieved what they were hired to do.

They do a very good job. I was always impressed with their graphics. They’ve always worked with our budget as well. I have no doubt in their potential if we gave them a bigger budget as well.

How did Blank Space Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

They did very well. We haven’t had any problems. They don’t require any babysitting.

They’re very good communicators. They’re willing to sit down with us so everyone understands what their plan is and what they want to do. I haven’t seen that with other partners in the past.

Not really. Usually, if I see something I don’t like, they address it right away.

Set the expectations from day one.

Platform Design & Development for Freight Logistics Company

“They’ve come to understand the landscape of our business very well.”

July 2020 - Ongoing

Blank Space Digital designed and developed a web platform with various tech integrations. Features include a freight calculator and form submissions. They’re now working on landing pages and marketing services.

Ash Pandher
Co-Founder, Shipcurve

Blank Space Digital delivered a high-quality web platform that will help to convert B2B customers. Despite the complexity of building freight calculators, the team not only implemented one but did so at a low cost. They execute seamless project management and present the client with various options.

We have two companies. One is RoadChain Logistics, and my partner has a company called SAK logistics. We’re migrating our two companies’ freight brokerages into one technology-based company called ShipCurve. We’re integrating technology for shippers, receivers, and anyone else looking to move freight across North America.

We have freight going in and out of the US and Canada on a daily basis. We arrange freight for customers and manufacturing warehouses across the country, both inbound and outbound.

What challenge were you trying to address with Blank Space Digital?

We were looking for a company that could help us develop a platform and website that projected our idea and what we stand for as a company.

After provided them with our challenges and mission statement, Blank Space came back to us with a bunch of ideas. They offered us a high-end solution for interconnecting the site with our technology and marketing stacks. They also built our investor deck, taking a look at whom we were targeting and why. They used Figma and Webflow for design. They created some animated elements on the site.

They did integrations with Mailgun, Autopilot, Zendesk, and a lot of other technologies. They created an end-to-end integration for form submissions, with email notifications. They also built a freight calculator for B2B customers, which takes in cargo origins, destinations, and other variables, and then it generates reports.

Mileage costs are very different between cities and states, so the tool we built doesn’t actually provide that information. However, it logs the request, and someone from our side will get back to the client within one hour.

They brought a lot of good ideas when I talked to them about marketing, so I’ve decided to hire them for that as well. We’re also planning to build some high-end landing pages with them. We’ll be working with them for quite a while.

Saif (CEO) has developed most of the website, and he worked with one of his in-house designers.

How did you come to work with Blank Space Digital?

I networked with them through a coworking space get-together that a friend of mine brought me to. I talked to Blank Space about my project, and they actually pitched ideas on top of what I had in mind. They gave me a few examples of their work, and I realized that they were very skillful in website development.

I spoke with two other companies, and one of those was charging double what Blank Space was. Another one had about the same rate as Blank Space, but their portfolio was nowhere near Blank Space’s.

The cost so far is $10,000–$12,000 CAD (approximately $7,500–$9,000 USD), and it’ll probably be around $20,000 (approximately $15,000) by the end of 2020, including marketing.

We started working with Blank Space 2–3 months ago, and it’s ongoing. I’m planning to get more services from them because they’ve come to understand the landscape of our business very well after building our site.

The freight calculator they integrated into our site is very clever and useful, and they implemented it for a low cost. We were impressed by that because freight calculators are one of the most difficult things to build.

The quality of the website is great, and it’ll be a useful tool for converting B2B clients. It gives a sense of confidence in our company. The branding is very powerful, and it gives a clear idea to customers as to why they would want to work with us and what goals they could achieve in doing so.

How did Blank Space Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

They provided reports on the progress of the website on a weekly basis, and they suggested a lot of changes. They initially told us that the project would take 6–8 weeks, and they ended up delivering it in seven weeks, including touchups.

They were on top of their project management, as well as on top of us as a client. We were busy, but they made sure we had proper communication, through either late-night, early-morning, or midday calls. Blank Space definitely performed well in this aspect.

Their quality of work aligns with their management of it. Quality is one thing, and how it’s managed is another. Blank Space uses planning technology wisely to improve the performance of their business. They don’t do a lot of manual work. Emails, phones, and all sorts of things on their end are technology-driven.

There was a slight delay on some content writing work we gave them. It was because of COVID, and I completely understand it. This is nothing to complain about because they still connected me with a very talented content writer that produced excellent work, and they gave me a good discount. In the future, it would be good if they provided more content writing services.

As a business owner, I want to be given multiple options and not be forced into a particular one. I worked with another developer at one time, and he literally gave me just 1–2 ideas that we could pursue. Blank Space gave me 3–4 options, and three more after that. The fourth or fifth one was it, and it was good from there on out.

They gave me a bracket of 6–8 weeks, and they delivered right in the middle.
    I got a really good deal.
    The site is prestigious, high-end, and powerful.
    I’ve referred them to two people just in the last two months.

iOS App Dev for Automotive Platform

"They brought my vision into reality."

Mar. 2020 - Ongoing

Blank Space Digital provides full stack development services to establish an on-demand roadside assistance platform. The team works to build a convertible iOS platform with location features to connect users.

Ontario, Canada
Trevell Hylton
Founder, BORapp

Blank Space Digital produces deliverables that satisfy the client’s vision. The team leverages several communication channels to support effective collaboration. They acquired a thorough understanding of the project’s objectives, which ensures a successful partnership.

I’m the founder of a platform called BORapp, which is based on roadside assistance.

What challenge were you trying to address with Blank Space Digital?

I hired Blank Space to create my mobile application.

In addition to others, their team used Amazon technologies to develop the platform. Blank Space built an iOS app but also made conversation to Android and other platforms accessible. Their team created a feature for users to detail their automotive needs and reach out to others in their local areas.

I communicate with Saif (CEO) who had 4–5 people working with him on the development.

How did you come to work with Blank Space Digital?

I reached out to several development companies, and Blank Space was the third or fourth developer that I considered. I talked with Saif and we had a great connection. I’m more of a hands-on person, so they were in a great location just 10–15 mins down the road.

So far, I’ve invested $7,500

We started the conversation in March 2020, and the project’s ongoing.

It’s been a great experience. Their team communicates the technical aspects of the project based on my ideas, which makes them a great asset. Blank Space also works hard.

How did Blank Space Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

We use phone, email, and Zoom to communicate. Saif directly communicates with his team. Their team makes Zoom presentations that they execute well. They meet my project management standards.

Blank Space matched my vision, which was important. They brought my vision into reality.

We didn’t get a chance to meet face to face because of COVID-19. Hopefully, the offices will open soon.

If you have a vision that you want to bring to life, I suggest using Blank Space because their team will do so.

Website Design for Travel Company

“They always responded immediately and provided us with creative solutions.”

Aug 19. - Ongoing

Blank Space Digital redesigned a website for a travel services company. Their team was responsible for rewriting page descriptions and adding graphic components to the site.

Quebec, Canada
Managing Director, Travel Services Company

The internal team has noted the site’s professional and creative design. Blank Space Digital provides innovative and unique solutions to ensure a website stands out. Their team is hard-working, adaptable, and responsive.

I am the managing director at a travel services company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Blank Space Digital?

We needed a more professional website. Our old site was very basic with minimal content and pictures and we wanted to better target our audience.

Blank Space Digital designed a new website for us. The WordPress website is comprised of 4–5 pages, with additional pages under each menu. Their team remade some of our content, such as rewriting descriptions of our services. They were also responsible for the graphic components of the website. Every page was illustrated according to our requests.

My main point of contact is Saif (CEO & Founder, Blank Space Digital). All of the communication between our teams comes through them.

How did you come to work with Blank Space Digital?

I was introduced to Saif through a friend of mine who has worked with him in the past. He highly recommended their services, so I went and sat down with Saif. After outlining the requirements of the project, I decided to work with him.

We have invested over $125,000 CAD (approximately $94,400 USD).

Our ongoing engagement with Blank Space Digital began in August 2019.

We are in the process of launching the service commercially and hopefully will have more feedback from the market once we fully launch. Internally, we like the design and professionalism of the website. Saif has infused the website with creativity.

How did Blank Space Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

There was a slight delay in the site, but it was largely due to our side of things. I would consider the delay negligible because it doesn’t affect the overall image of the project itself.

They always responded immediately and provided us with creative solutions.

There were some complications, but I wouldn’t blame them because the timeline we set for them was short. For that matter, we had to cut some corners.

Blank Space Digital is a good option to consider. Standards for our industry and other industries require a professional website, and any interested party should seek our Blank Space Digital to improve their site.

The job was really well done.

Website Design for Real Estate Firm

"We feel comfortable with Blank Space from the designing stage through the development stage."

May 2017 - Ongoing

Blank Space Digital redesigned and redeveloped a website for a real estate company. They provided copywriting, graphic design, social media integration, and some web development services.

Maggie Yang
Operations Manager, Trolleybus Urban Development Inc.

Blank Space Digital successfully updated the website. The new site is clean, user-friendly, and appealing to customers. Their communication and technical capabilities were excellent throughout the process.

Trolleybus is a well-integrated and established real estate development firm. Simply put – we buy land, invest our own equity into the deals, rezone the land and partner with our builder to market and construct the project. I am an operations manager and am responsible for facilitation and operation of office day to day activities.

For what projects/services did your company hire Blank Space Digital?

Trolleybus has hired Blank Space for Website design and development and ad hoc letterhead and business card design. Blank Space has provided Trolleybus a fresh brand and make the website more intuitive and interactive. Their design style is modern and functional.

The goal was to provide a fresh look of the website as well increase the traffic from public space.

The vendor was selected for many good reasons: The initial face to face consultation time is extremely important for us. We are impressed with the can-do attitude and creative design solution; the customer service is outstanding and responsive to the request. The turnaround time is effective and project was delivered on-time. Most importantly, it is cost-effective and we have built trust with the vendor.

The website design and development is a huge undertaking for our internal team as we are not professional website designers. We feel comfortable with Blank Space from the designing stage through the development stage. The team is detailed- oriented in making sure all details are addressed, such as color coordination of the design to the copywriting accuracy. The current site is more fresh, clean and intuitive.

We have always deal with the same person who understands our needs and able to provide sound solution. I know the team work extremely well together at the backend as there has always been clear verbal and written communication with a confirmation on the understanding.

The outcome of the project really bring Trolleybus website up to date. We are able to showcase our current and completed deals and stay current with our social medial updates.

Effective and efficient communication and well- delivery by Blank Space. They are a phone call away and always get back to our team within 24 hours.

We are impressed by their design and technical capability; and they are amazing to work with. Extremely personal and responsible.

None.

Website & Marketing Collateral Design for Real Estate Co.

"Blank Space Corp combines unique design abilities with current website design trends."

May 2015 - Ongoing

Blank Space Corp designed and developed three websites for separate entities owned by a real estate company. Other deliverables have included designs for T-shirts, brochures, and a print magazine layout.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Inna Ratman
Sales Representative, Mizrahi Homes

Blank Space Corp reliably delivers appealing visual solutions that are useful across mediums. The team remains mindful of deadlines but is transparent in the rare event that a milestone is missed. Their designs are modern and professional, leading to extensive positive feedback.

I am a sales representative at Mizrahi Homes Inc., which is a real estate development company. We also operate an online and print magazine focusing on real estate trends, as well as a website touting our car racing fundraiser for a children’s hospital.

For what projects/services did your company hire Blank Space Corp?

We’ve worked with Blank Space Corp on numerous projects over the past few years. In addition to website design for our three entities, we rely on them for all kinds of branding collateral and advertising needs.

Our primary goal when hiring Blank Space Corp was to update the designs for all of our websites. We wanted our online presence to be more modern and welcoming.

We learned of Blank Space Corp through a recommendation from one of our partner companies on a different project. We considered other web design firms, but we selected Blank Space Corp because of their quick response time and demonstrated work ethic.

We work with Saif (CEO/Founder, Blank Space Corp) on every project. We typically provide creative proposals and timelines at the beginning of each initiative. For the website updates, Saif has written new code and created excellent designs before beginning the development process. He’s also implemented a backend panel where we can edit and configure any issues with the sites.

Other deliverables from Blank Space Corp have included designs for brochures, flyers, our magazine, T-shirts, and all different sorts of advertising platforms.

Saif has been our primary contact, but he also has a small team that works behind the scenes.

We’ve received extensive positive feedback from clients regarding the professionalism of the websites. Our clients are similarly enamored with the magazine and its fantastic design. The websites, flyers, magazine, and all of the other materials have combined to help us secure new business. Saif’s work is outstanding and has exceeded our expectations.

Saif is quick to respond to all of our text messages and emails. We’ve also met in person a few times. He rarely misses deadlines, but he is forthcoming and transparent as to the reasons why when missteps come up.

Blank Space Corp combines unique design abilities with current website design trends. Their methods ensure a professional and modern appearance. Saif makes smart suggestions, which is a diversion from other vendors we’ve previously worked with. Some companies need a lot of guidance, but Saif is experienced enough to take the lead.

No, they provide excellent service.

Web Design and Development for Pharmaceutical Company

"I always knew the status of the project at any given time and could request adjustments as needed."

Nov. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Blank Space Corp developed a website to register pharmacists and pharmacies for a relief pharmacist provider. They created a backend admin panel as well as a frontend calendar and an online request form.

Rafik Rizkallah
Co-Founder, QRP Consulting

Over 1,000 users signed up for the site before marketing efforts even started. Blank Space Corp’s quality of work and customer service exceeded expectations. The team made itself available throughout the project, providing frequent updates, fixing issues as needed, and managing a smooth workflow.

I’m the co-founder of QRP (Quality Relief Pharmacists) Consulting Group. We supply relief pharmacists to client pharmacies across Canada.

What challenge were you trying to address with Blank Space Corp?

We were onboarding and scheduling relief pharmacists for our clients manually over the phone. Blank Space Corp helped create a self-service website where pharmacists and pharmacies can sign up and directly engage with our platform—requiring minimal intervention on our part.

Blank Space Corp developed the front- and backend of our website. The backend includes an administrative panel that only our internal team can access. On the frontend, Blank Space Corp built a calendar where relief pharmacists can sign up—after providing their pharmacy license and other identifying information—and indicate their days of availability. Pharmacies can then use an online form—directly linked to their cell phone—to request pharmacists for specific ranges of dates.

I worked with Saif (Founder & CEO, Blank Space Corp).

How did you come to work with Blank Space Corp?

While doing market research on various sites to determine what features I wanted, I came across a real estate company site that impressed me. The footer noted that it was built by Blank Space Corp. I reached out to their team and had a conversation with Saif. Our discussion made me feel at ease, and I felt that their approach matched our needs.

We spent $25,000.

We worked together from November 2018–January 2019.

Since the site launched, over a thousand pharmacists have signed up through it. We haven’t even started marketing the platform yet; they came to our site through word-of-mouth. Those users have provided highly positive feedback so far as well. They praise the convenience and user-friendliness in particular. A few lag issues popped up, but Blank Space Corp addressed them within hours. Our workload has already dropped since the platform launched. We’re thrilled with Blank Space Corp’s work.

How did Blank Space Corp perform from a project management standpoint?

The team exceeded expectations. Saif understood the vision and requirements exactly and involved me every step of the way. I always knew the status of the project at any given time and could request adjustments as needed. He always responded to issues rapidly. We had three calls per week to check on progress. We talked over the phone and met in person.

They were highly accessible; Saif was always available and I could work very closely with him. Blank Space Corp delivered on my vision and created a simple and professional site.

No, everything went smoothly from start to finish.

Overall Score I had an amazing experience working with Blank Space Corp’s team.
    Blank Space Corp met every deadline perfectly.
    Their team offered the best quote compared to competitor firms I considered.
    I've already referred them to a few people.

App Prototype & Logo for Beauty Services Platform

“They delivered top-of-the-line quality.”

June - Aug. 2017

Blank Space Corp designed the prototype of a platform that allows users to book independent beauty professionals. The team also created a logo and marketing collaterals.

Anita Grant
Founder, Fleeky

Blank Space delivered a first-rate, development-ready prototype. They responded quickly to feedback, sent detailed updates, and offered expert advice that influenced marketing strategy.

I am the founder of a platform that connects independent beauty professionals with clients. They can filter services by location, price, and reviews.

For what projects/services did your company hire Blank Space Corp?

We hired Blank Space Corp to design and prototype our mobile application along with our initial branding.

Our goal was to have a functioning prototype that would allow us to get feedback from potential customers.

I searched for local developers online and narrowed down the options to seven developers. I met with Saif (Founder, Blank Space Corp) first, then immediately canceled the other meetings. Saif was extremely knowledgeable and understood my vision, which gave me confidence that he was the perfect fit for us.

Based on my penciled wireframes and ideas, he did the app design and prototype. He also created our logo, branding, and business cards.

We worked directly with Saif, which was great.

They delivered top-of-the-line quality and helped us become ready for development. We are excited to share our app with our subscribers.

It was amazing. They were highly responsive and answered questions in detail. They were willing to pick up a call anytime, and meeting in a convenient spot for both parties was never an issue. Saif updated us with his progress. As soon as we gave him feedback, he made all requested changes without hesitation.

Originally, we went to Blank Space Corp for app design, but Saif educated us on so many other things, including web design, marketing strategies, business strategies, and app development.

No. I was extremely satisfied.

Product Design and Dev for Construction Company

"They’re a top-tier team with great design and creative skills."

Blank Space Corp has built a mobile application to streamline custom B2B sales. Services include user research, UI/UX design, and prototyping.

Mississauga, Ontario
Marc Bruno
Vice President, Decor Group

Blank Space Corp’s creative designs have simplified the sales experience. The team is communicative and works at a fast pace.

I’m the VP of The Decor Group. We manufacture wood mouldings and doors.

For what projects/services did your company hire Blank Space Corp?

We needed services for user research, product design, and product development.

We wanted to develop a comprehensive digital product to streamline the business sales process.

We have worked with Blank Space Corp for several years.

Blank Space Corp has developed a mobile application that allows businesses to customize and purchase our products. Their services include research, wireframing, UI/UX design, prototyping, and development.

We have one main point of contact.

Our business model prioritizes the product and the app enables us to simplify the sales process for customers.

Blank Space Corp keeps us up to date with product development. Their quick work accommodates our timeline requirements.

They’re a top-tier team with great design and creative skills.

They could improve their timing.

UX/UI Design for Social Network App

"Blank Space did an exceptional job in keeping the workflow easy."

Sept. 2017 - Nov. 2017

Blank Space created the UI and UX for a social networking, iOS app.

Truro, Canada
Alexander Julien
CEO, Tapify, Inc.

Blank Space’s designs adhered to project requirements and they facilitated excellent communication. Although they could decrease their lead time, their designs set them apart in the industry.

I’m the CEO of Tapify, an iOS and Android mobile app developer.

For what projects/services did your company hire Blank Space Corp?

We needed someone to design an app’s UI and UX.

We wanted the app to have a strong UI and UX.

Another mobile company recommended Blank Space to us.

They created a social networking application for iOS devices.

Blank Space led the initial UI/UX design work the project required.

They did an amazing job in designing the required application designs.

Blank Space did an exceptional job in keeping the workflow easy. They communicated well with all team members.

Their UI and UX designs stood out to us.

The speed with which they complete designs could be a little bit faster, but other than that, everything went very well.

It was great.