Web Design

Benjamin Marc is a full service website development company in Long island specializing in web design, graphic & logo design, printing, internet marketing, screen printing and more.

2005
Nesconset, NY
  • 4a Quenzer St
    Nesconset, NY 11767

Dr. Ira Koeppel, Longos Landscaping & Masonry, Suburban Pets, A Logo Co.

Web Design, SEO, and Print Marketing for Pet Care Company

"It's kind of a one-stop shop for all of my Internet marketing and paper marketing."

2010 - Ongoing

Benjamin Marc built a pet services' marketing strategy and website. Projects involved marketing materials, Facebook ads, pay-per-click campaigns, SEO, and blog content.

Long Island, New York
Owner, Suburban Pets

The company's polished website and consistently high Google search ranking have attracted many new clients. Benjamin Marc's senior leadership took direct ownership of the project, lending technical expertise to a diverse range of marketing projects.

My company provides dog walking and pet sitting services to our clients in their homes.

I am the president.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Benjamin Marc?

My main goal was to acquire more clients, primarily by driving potential clients to my website and increase my client base.

Benjamin Marc helped me create my website and to include content that was relevant to my goals. They also performed search engine optimization based on my target market. They also did my marketing materials. They created my business Facebook page for me, guided me along the way with social media marketing through Instagram and Facebook, and created my pay-per-click campaigns with Google.

They created a blog for me, and then I would do some content marketing. I also chose certain keywords for them to optimize for the search engines. If somebody wanted to find dog walkers in Nassau County, those were the words that I gave him in order to optimize for search engines. "Dog walking Long Island," "Pet sitting Long Island." Those are the things they worked on in order to make sure that I would rank at the top of Google page one, and they did get me to page one.

How did you come to work with Benjamin Marc?

I paid very close attention to who ranks on Google with the keywords that I select. I was most interested in website creation and search engine optimization services. When I searched 'Search engine optimization Long Island' and 'Website creation Long Island' he came up number one, and I thought that was very important, because I thought that they were probably doing the right thing. Also, I called two other companies, but I just didn't feel a connection with them.

The size of the project was under $10,000.

We started working together in December 2010, and my website went live in February 2011. Since then they've been doing search engine optimization for that site. They built another site for me for my second business, and have been doing search engine optimization on that site as well. Benjamin Marc also does my marketing materials, such as business cards, postcards, and fliers.

I rank at the top of Google, which is the biggest search engine and the one that I was most interested in ranking on. When I go on a consultation for a potential new client, many of them tell me that they chose to have a consultation with me, versus my competitors, based solely on the presentation of my website. The website is professional yet fun, and it's just put together nicely.

What distinguishes Benjamin Marc from other providers?

I only deal with Anthony [Savino, owner of Benjamin Marc], so even though he is the owner, he doesn't have a lot of staff to help him. He deals with me directly. His turnaround is usually within 24 hours for a phone call or an edit, and I like that obviously. I like that he not only does the website and search engine optimization, but he can also do print marketing for me. It's kind of a one-stop shop for all of my Internet marketing and paper marketing.

Is there anything Benjamin Marc could have improved or done differently?

I've already referred probably seven or eight people to him.

SEO For Chimney Repair Company

"He took my business from zero to 100."

2012 - Ongoing

Benjamin Marc provided marketing services to a chimney repair company. Their projects included SEO, web design, social media management, and lead generation.

New York City, New York
Owner, Chimney Repair Company

Effective SEO marketing has increased Google search rankings and greatly improved business. The team at Benjamin Marc was friendly, easily accessible, and eager to answer questions. Their quick delivery and friendly demeanor made the entire process enjoyable.

My company does chimney cleaning and repair in the New York City area.

I'm the owner.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Benjamin Marc?

I made it clear that I wanted him [Anthony Savino, president of Benjamin Marc] to get me more clients.

Benjamin Marc was responsible for SEO [search engine optimization] marketing and web design. I had a website already but they redid it. They also opened a Facebook and Twitter account for me. They manage my social media accounts, and then most of the work was SEO marketing and web design. Just making sure that my site ranked for the keywords we were targeting, and also getting links to help with our organic ranking.

How did you come to work with Benjamin Marc?

When I started looking for SEO companies in Long Island, they were number one on Google for SEO in my area. That made me think that they'd know what they were talking about, and that they could help me gain visibility.

I can't give you the exact cost. I can tell you that he's definitely fairly priced.

I first started with them in January 2012. By May or June of that same year, I was number one. It's ongoing work. I'm still working with them.

He took my business from zero to 100. I'm number one now, and I was nowhere before. I rank on the top of the page for relevant Google search results. It's been a great help to my business.

How did Benjamin Marc perform from a project management standpoint?

Anthony really is the best. He's easy to work with. Any questions or concerns I had, he would quickly address them. It's always easy to get a hold of him.

What distinguishes Benjamin Marc from other providers?

Anthony is very personable. He's very easy to talk to, which counts for something. Another good thing is that there's never a wait. He doesn't play any games. He's very accessible.

In hindsight, are there areas in which they could improve, or things you might do differently?

If I got any higher I'd be off the screen. No, I wouldn't say there's anything I'd do differently. There's nothing I can think of for them to improve.

As I said before, they're fairly priced. I don't have any problem with paying what they ask.
    I have referred them, and will do so again. I rave about them all the time.