Augmented and Virtual Reality Experts

Our passion is Augmented and Virtual Reality. AVRspot is a studio that creates VR/AR/MR applications and content:

* AR/VR/MR Training Simulators for Healthcare, Sport, Construction, Energy, Automotive industries
* AR/VR/MR solutions for Real Estate
* Computer Vision algorithms for AR solutions. We identify motions, body parts, facial features and different objects
* Geolocation and indoor/outdoor mapping solutions

* 3D modeling and design, including photogrammetry and 3D laser scan

We have more than 5 years of AR/VR solutions and content creation experience. Let's talk: [email protected]

New York, NY

www.arbi.io

www.homejab.com

www.immersv.co

iOS AR App Development for Educational Website

“They were cost effective and they did a good job of delivering the requirements on time.”

Oct. 2017 - Feb. 2018

Using Unity and Google Vision, AVRspot developed an iOS app in which the device’s camera triggers augmented reality and hologram-related technology.

CEO, Penciltree

AVRspot’s creative work was a byproduct of their responsiveness and solutions-focused approach. Their efficiency and effective communication fostered professional goodwill and is likely to generate opportunities for future engagement.

I am the founder and CEO of an educational website where people can contribute instructional video content.

What challenge were you trying to address with AVRspot?

I was interested in getting a volumetrics-driven app out there using 4D holograms. I needed help with the augmented reality (AR) part of the app.

They worked on a personal trainer app. The end user is able to walk into a gym, scan the room for any kind of equipment, and the app detects the equipment. Then, it suggests all the exercises that you can do with that specific equipment.

Once the user selects the exercise, a realistic hologram of a personal trainer doing the exercise is displayed. They built the iOS app using Unity and Google Vision.

I was in contact with three people from the firm, but mostly the project manager. He would take my descriptions and communicate with the development team separately.

How did you come to work with AVRspot?

They reached out to me at the right time. I had in my mind that I needed something like this done and within a week or two, they reached out with a portfolio. I looked at it and the videos were on par with what I wanted. The way they marketed their service was good because I've received different requests from different companies, but they never stuck with me like AVRspot.

I invested less than $8,000.

We worked together from October 2017— February 2018.

They were cost effective and did a good job of delivering the requirements on time. It felt like they were in-house instead of just an outsourced company.

How did AVRspot perform from a project management standpoint?

We mostly used email, but connected initially over Skype. As far as making deadlines, they were pretty good about it. We set the expectation and they delivered. When a bug needed to be fixed, they added more resources to the project and fixed it.

They came up with suggestions of their own. Instead of just doing what was asked, they brought other suggestions to the project.

I can’t think of any room for improvement.

No. I don’t have advice at this time.

AR/VR Development for Boutique CGI Studio

"They make remote development convenient."

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

AVRspot has collaborated on two mobile apps for iOS and Android. They developed content for 3D, augmented reality, and VR. Features included a video plug-in and audio streams.

London, UK
Brendan Mannion
CEO, Polygon CGI

They’ve increased delivery capacities without exceeding the limited budget. The team’s accessibility and responsiveness have made remote development convenient. They speak English well, deliver accurate results, and ensure functional integrations.

I’m the CEO of Polygon CGI. We specialize in 3D computer-generated images and mobile interactive 3D.

What challenge were you trying to address with AVRspot?

We needed help with mobile application development.

To date, we’ve collaborated on two mobile-based projects for iOS and Android; both were interactive 3D. For the car configurator project, they supplemented development for 3D content. The team helped with Google Analytics and Firebase’s new mobile-friendly version.

The second project involved augmented reality and VR for a nightclub environment. They created a virtual character for first- and third-person simulations. The VR also include multi-player options. Functionalities included audio streams and a live video plug-in, which allowed users to play their iPhone content within the virtual nightclub.

The team includes two resources; one was a dedicated developer.

How did you come to work with AVRspot?

They contacted me. Although I wasn’t initially interested, their international location made me think they’d be less expensive than domestic firms. The team was open to a “pay as you go” arrangement.

They charge hourly rates, which we negotiate. We’ve spent under £10,000 ($14,185 USD).

Work started in August 2017 and is ongoing.

They increased my capacity to deliver results while charging me less than most British firms. AVRspot works well as an ad hoc partner. They’re always accessible, which distinguishes them from other firms I’ve engaged.

How did AVRspot perform from a project management standpoint?

They make remote development convenient. There’s no need for in-house resources, especially considering our ongoing relationship. We Skype when necessary; they speak English well.

They deliver accurate results and provide explicit instructions for integrations. The team is also responsive. They respond to emails within minutes.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Overall Score I’m pleased to have found them. I plan to continue the relationship.
    They always meet deadlines.
    We always agree on cost beforehand.
    I’ve already recommended them.

VR App Dev for Virtual Reality Agency

AVRspot delivered a viable app we felt confident delivering to our client.”

November 2017-

AVRspot provided programming support and staff augmentation for a complex virtual and augmented reality software solution.  It runs on the Unity engine. Developers wrote code in C# programming language.

Amsterdam, Netherlands
Managing Director, Virtual Reality Agency

Developers implemented the viable VR/AR program within a propriety platform. As a decently large agency, AVRspot could easily scale the development team up as needed to accommodate challenging tasks. A dedicated project manager organized the workflow using Bitbucket, Skype, and email.

I am the managing director of a Virtual and Augmented Reality company.

What challenge were you trying to address with AVRspot?

We needed extra development support to create a virtual reality (VR) Unity application.

AVRspot developed our application using the Unity engine. They programmed our product using the coding language C#. The team integrated the app into our proprietary platform.

AVRspot assigned a lead developer, one junior developer, and a project manager to our engagement.

How did you come to work with AVRspot?

The team initially approached us to offer supplemental software development services. The first job we hired them for went well, so we sent them another project.

The cost of their work was €2,000–€3,000 ($2,500–$3,500 USD).

We started working with AVRspot six months ago in November 2017.

AVRspot delivered a viable app that we felt confident delivering to our client. In turn, they were able to distribute this VR content deliverable to his own customers.

How did AVRspot perform from a project management standpoint?

They communicated effectively through both Skype and email. We used Bitbucket, a collaborative Git solution, for code review and updates.

I appreciated the team’s flexibility. AVRspot includes a substantial number of resources. The team could always scale support to accommodate our needs.

We don’t have any complaints.

They met all our deadlines.
    We couldn’t have done this project locally for the same price.
    They did a good job.
    I would definitely refer them.