Full-service boutique digital marketing agency.

Avintiv Media is a boutique digital marketing agency that grows its fitness and luxury clients through its award winning branding, web design, and business coaching services. Trusted by prestigious brands like Ferrari, Maserati, and Possible Pat, Avintiv Media goes the extra mile to ensure our clients are living their ideal life.

Scottsdale, AZ
  • 1920 E 3rd St.
    Scottsdale, AZ 85281

Scottsdale Ferrari, Scottsdale Maserati, Modus Apparel, Black Diamond Supplements, Possible Pat, Creative Bespoke, 11th Hour Matchmaking.

Full Scale Branding for a High-End Matchmaker

"I highly recommend them. They offer a wide range of services and provide great value."

Sept. 2017 - Ongoing

Avintiv Media provides full-service branding and web development. The range of projects includes market research, social media management, and logo design.

Scottsdale, Arizona
CEO, 11th Hour Matchmaking

Positive user feedback responded to an impressive social media presence and functional website. The results reflect the team’s ability to be energized and motivational while executing timely deliveries in a professional manner. Customers can expect high value and comprehensive logistical planning.

I’m the CEO and owner of 11th Hour Matchmaking.

What challenge were you trying to address with Avintiv Media?

I needed branding services and a website for my new matchmaking company.

The engagement started with a discovery process and market research. The team wrote a report on cost estimates, growth potential, and competitors. I met the founder and CEO, who led Avintiv’s efforts to build my company from scratch. They designed the website to reflect the clientele, which they identified through research and our 30-40 item matchmaking questionnaire. During development, Avintiv had me coordinate privacy statements and other legal issues with attorneys. They introduced me to accountants as well. The team also named, licensed, and branded the company with business cards and a logo in purple, black, and silver.

Currently, they manage the Instagram and Facebook account. They’re now focusing on lead generation across print, digital, and social media platforms. The website is completed but we are still adding the legal disclaimers to it.

The team includes 2–3 members in addition to the CEO.

How did you come to work with Avintiv Media?

I was friends the CEO, having known him from his other business. We met before I decided to go ahead with founding the company. I trusted him and wouldn’t have gone with anybody else.

We’ve spent $52,000.

Work started in September 2017 and is ongoing.

The website and our social media presence have generated positive feedback. Users are impressed and supportive of the business. Additionally, the market research was worth it because it confirmed that the business would be lucrative.

How did Avintiv Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They were excellent. We communicated as needed via email, phone, and in-person meetings. They were always available and consistently responsive.

They’re professionals, but their excitement was also evident; it motivated me.

No, I can’t think of anything.

I highly recommend them. They offer a wide range of services and provide great value. Their full-service rates were completely worth it.

They were proactive with scheduling and managing the calendar. They never had to reschedule.
    The cost was worth it.
    They delivered everything in a timely manner.
    I’ve already recommended them to 2–3 different companies.

SEO for Supplement Company

"The whole team is very friendly, knowledgeable, and definitely on top of their work."

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

Avintiv Media increases sales and online presence for a sports supplement retailer. The team does this through social media marketing, paid ads, SEO, and content creation.

1-10 Employeess

Scottsdale, Arizona
Brian Gamaly
Owner, Black Diamond Supplements

Return on investments in the advertisements has tripled, and overall website performance has improved. Avintiv Media is dedicated and organized. The team is friendly and knowledgeable, making collaboration easy.

I am the owner of Black Diamond Supplements. We are an online retailer for sports nutrition and have been in business for 10 years.

What challenge were you trying to address with Avintiv Media?

Our original goal when signing on with Avintiv was to increase sales revenue and boost the website’s online presence.

Currently, the focus with Avintiv Media is our social media marketing, social paid ads, and onsite fixes. Avintiv Media creates content for our blogs and ads. We are also currently working on our SEO to improve our website rankings, with on and off-site SEO and content building.

How did you come to work with Avintiv Media?

I met John [Founder & CEO, Avintiv Media] when he came into my store. We started talking and I signed him on.

We spend $4,000 per month with Avintiv Media.

We started working together in March or April 2017 and our relationship is ongoing.

We have had about 3 times our ROI on advertisements. The website performance has improved in various ways, especially in site speed.

How did Avintiv Media perform from a project management standpoint?

Avintiv Media is really good. They are always on top of everything and are very informative.

What did you find the most impressive about them?

The whole team is very friendly, knowledgeable, and definitely on top of their work. I love working with them as they are very motivated, and know the industry very well.

Definitely a 5.