🏆Marketing Engineering for Consistency

Atrium is a Digital Marketing Agency providing consistent business results through a Systems Engineering approach to marketing platforms & routines.

Since founding in 2000, we have worked with hundreds of top brands, and just as many Marketing Professionals. While many projects began in the pursuit of getting “results”, we soon found that clients would be left feeling unsatisfied once short-term “success” was met. Traditionally marketing agencies have offered ‘results’ but struggle to offer ‘consistency’; leaving clients unable to invest, or build.

This is why we have built Atrium to be a Digital Marketing Agency aimed at providing consistent business results through a Systems Engineering approach to marketing platforms & routines. Our team applies systems engineering principles to define optimal platforms and routines needed, as well as the latest technologies and information, to achieve marketing performance consistently.

780-438-5766

[email protected]

2000
  • 10250–82 Street
    Edmonton, AB T6A 3M3
  • Suite 8102, 375 Water Street
    Vancouver, BC V6B 0M9

IT Consulting & SI for Manufacturing Company

"Their actions clearly show that they care about our success. They think outside the box."

Jan. - Dec. 2019

Atrium Digital provided website design, SEO, IT consulting, and web-based marketing services.

Chris Shelley
Director, Accurate Scale Industries Ltd.

The vendor's services resulted in increased customer inquires. Now, buyers are better prepared to purchase products in a quicker time frame. The team was well-organized and communicative.

We are a manufacture, service, and supply compnany

Web SIte Design, SEO optmiization, It consulting, Web Marketing

Better awarenss of who we are

heard good things about them from other IT Companies and industry related people.

Web site design and implementation f prodycts and services Plan for SEO

Assigned a project manager and introduced to other key players.

We noticed an increase in potential cusomters calling our office and asking direclty about products they have seen on our website. Cusomter know what products they want and are better prepared to buy in a quicker time frame.

Excellent use of project management resources and good communication with all key players.

Everything can always be done faster but we are very happy with Atrium.

Web Design & Ongoing SEO for Mountain Activities Business

"The quality of their work is incredibly impressive. Their design touchups from 2017 still look fresh and modern."

Apr. 2012 - Ongoing

A tour company hired Atrium Digital to redesign their website. Since then, they've handled the integration of a reservation portal into the site. They also continue to handle SEO, focusing on content creation.

Banff, Canada
Tanya Price
General Manager, Banff Adventures

They meet the goal of 20–30% growth each year. Their design skills impress, as they are deeply skilled and their design continues to feel modern. Their team is communicative, helpful, understanding, easy to work with, and consistently go above and beyond.

I’m the General Manager of Banff Adventures. We’re a tour and adventure booking center in Banff, Alberta.

What challenge were you trying to address with Atrium Digital?

We hired them to redesign our website. That’s how we originally got started, but over the years we’ve leaned on them for assisting with SEO.

Although we’re pretty involved, they handled most of the web design. I came in with a brief of who we are and what we want and they came back with three designs. I picked my favorite and they built out the site.

Four years later, we hired Atrium Digital to integrate our customer reservation system to our site. Previously they were separate, but they worked on the programming to implement the two.

Currently, they’re assisting with SEO. They do keyword research and help me set up Google Ads programs and help monitor them. They’re assisting with content creation such as writing blogs based on the keyword research. They’ve given us tweaks to help us improve our SEO as well. They make sure we stay on top of the rankings.

I’ve always had a relationship with Jordan (Owner), because he’s the first person I interacted with when I started with. I also worked with Megan (Lead Content Writer), Tyler (SEO Point), and Chris (Principal). I mainly interact with Jordan, especially on strategy.

How did you come to work with Atrium Digital?

When I was looking to redesign the site, I sought out colleagues in town for recommendations. I let them put out a bid, and I was impressed by the work that they did.

We spent just under $200,000.

We worked together beginning in April 2012 and the relationship is ongoing.

I measure things by traffic and conversions. I have a goal of 20–30% growth each year and so far they have met that every year.

How did Atrium Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re incredibly easy to work with. I get responses quickly, and they help me with things that are technically outside of the scope of their work. They’re incredibly helpful and always available for questions.

We have a quarterly conference call where they review our objectives and set a plan for the next quarter. That’s our main way of communicating currently.

The quality of their work is incredibly impressive. They last did design touchups in 2017, but it still looks fresh and modern. The quality of their design really stands out.

Also, they’ve done a fantastic job understanding our business. They took the time to get to know us and became a full-fledged partner. They’re approachability and ability to see the needs of the business continue to impress.

I’m quite content. They respond to any feedback quite quickly. I mean, everybody can improve but I’m overall very happy. If I had to give some feedback, I would say content scheduling could be approved, but that’s such a minor thing and I don’t know if that’s even really a weakness.

Digital Marketing for Law Corporation

"They are very responsive and quick."

May 2020 - Ongoing

Atrium Digital provided WordPress development, blog creation, and copywriting. Their team also integrated Google Ads and general online presence.

North Vancouver, Canada
Elizabeth Mah
Owner, Paperclip Law

Atrium Digital increased Google rankings and goals. Their team is very responsive and flexible. Their results and efficiency are excellent. The work is put to great use each time.

I am the owner and director of Paperclip Law Corporation. I also strategically manage all aspects of our branding and marketing.

For what projects/services did your company hire Atrium Digital?

We hired a marketing agency for the previous couple of years to boost our marketing efforts online, but the opposite effect occurred. We were falling in rankings, losing leads, and overall spending more money with far less results. We hired Atrium to uncover why that was the case and followed through with their recommendations of moving our website to a different platform and they now manage our online presence with great results!

My goal for the project was to regain the online momentum of lead generation that we had lost.

We initially found them because we were a Hubspot customer, but they were transparent and open about giving us unbiased advice and providing us with recommendations that fit our budget and suited our needs both in the short and long term. I called several vendors and they were prompt and I was impressed with their analytical approach to our marketing strategy. It was refreshing to have data and measureables.

The project included the movement of our website from an unknown platform back to Wordpress. Then strategically re-writing portions of the copy on the website and generating new content in the form of blogs and landing pages, along side some Google ads. We worked together throughout the project and it was smooth, fast and they met expectations of time, budget and delivery.

We are in constant communications with the partners for high level discussions and strategic changes, and for the quarterly reviews. We are in touch with Seanna who helps schedule meetings and coordinates next steps. We also have calls with Meaghan, our content writer.

With the recent metrics, we are able to see our rank on Google climb over the last several months. Also, we are noticing that we are getting more leads than before and that over last year, there was drastic improvement. They were very good about setting these goals with us at the beginning and that it would take time to reach our goals and so far we're tracking along as planned. We're really happy with the results so far!

They are very good to work with. They are very responsive and quick. They are flexible and understanding of our time and how best to use it. They also have everyone who needs to be on a call there so that next steps can be actioned right away.

Aside from the results, which have been great so far, I'm impressed by their analytical and thoroughness in all aspects of our marketing. From other digital agencies we have worked with, they are much more organized, on time with deliveries, fast, results oriented and data driven. They don't waste our time on anything and we have enough input to give them to work together, but I always feel our time is put to efficient use each time.

I think the only thing that I would suggest is that because the content is created so early in the quarter, that sometimes there are relevancy issues that might require some tweaking before a scheduled posting. But it's minor and something that I'm sure they're open to if we needed to. Covid just brought along a lot more unplanned things for every business.

Efficient and easy to schedule meetings
    Their price reflects the value
    The quality of their work is excellent!
    Absolutely!

Digital Marketing for Dominican Real Estate Developer

"I like their energy, attention to detail, vast knowledge and ability to stay current."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Atrium Digital was initially engaged to deliver new websites for a real estate business. Now, the team is tasked with generating content and delivering digital advertising to secure qualified leads.

Cabarete, Dominican Republic
Colleen Valerio
Marketing Director, Casa Linda Quality Communities

Atrium Digital delivered websites that have both consistently produced high-quality leads and high volumes of traffic. They're the first of the companies that the client's worked with that has produced impressive results. Their energy, attention to detail, and industry expertise are all fantastic.

I am the Marketing Director for Casa Linda Communities. We are a real estate developer that markets, sells, constructs, manages and rents condos and villas in Dominican Republic.

For what projects/services did your company hire Atrium Digital?

We originally hired Atrium to re-create our rental website and to completely design our sales site. We now have them do content development and paid digital advertising.

We wanted Google friendly sites that met our clients by solving their problems and pain points. We also wanted them to be colorful, tropical and fun. For content and ads, we wanted qualified leads on a consistent basis.

I had heard of Atrium from a family friend. I did some research into their former work and reputation. I was very pleased with their longevity in the marketplace and their ability to keep up with changing marketing in the digital world.

1. Personal research and development: discovering who our buyers and renters really are, or could be.

2. Website design from the ground up. Developing relevant content, working with our proprietary back end booking engine, understanding client needs as well as ours.

3. Currently: content development for both sites with an eye to gain Google authority and traffic.

4. Ad spend on Google Ads, Display Network, Facebook re-marketing. This has been very, very successful. Our sales department is overjoyed with the quality of the leads they receive. They are pre-qualified and extremely interested. They feel their selling cycle has been reduced by half.

I have worked with their business development manager, Chris Lawson who has a great way of explaining technical details and digital marketing principles in layman's terms for our company president, who is not tech savvy. Chris is attentive, never misses a chance to reach out to us and flexible. I've also worked with Jordan who is a Google and Facebook ads guru.

While anyone can run ads, he does it as a science keeping our ad costs down and our leads up. I've also worked with content writer, Megan and SEO specialist, Tyler who are both professional, fun and helpful

Our sales site was brand new less than two years ago and is driving a consistent level of good leads and traffic to our sales team. Our rental site also has thrived under its new design. Overall we are very happy with our service and results. We've worked with several other companies before and DID NOT see results. Atrium is different.

We have a consistent flow of information back and forth between us every quarter. My biggest challenge is finding the time to look over all that they've done. Overall I've found few challenges.

I like their energy, attention to detail, vast knowledge and ability to stay current. They also don't make outlandish promises - they simply deliver on what they think is a pragmatic set of results.

I initially found the design of our websites weak - the look and feel, but that is really personal taste more than anything.

Overall Score Excellent company.
    It was me who would miss meetings; they were always there.
    Value for dollar is strong. No wasted money.
    I don't think you can find a better performing digital marketing company. They provide value and results.
    I would refer them, and have.

Web Dev, Design & Marketing for Advertising Firm

"We have gotten great designs and the development work was impeccable."

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

Atrium Digital was responsible for an array of digital services, like developing a website and launching marketing campaigns to bring in new clients. They even generated content and provided consultation.

Vancouver, Canada
Parneet Dilawari
Partner, 19eight4

Atrium Digital's designs were impeccable. The strategy sessions they provided has streamlined the client's business and improved their advertising techniques. The always-available team consistently delivered on time and was very detail-oriented. Their work has been truly exemplary.

We are a marketing agency based out of Vancouver and San Francisco and I serve as the managing partner.

Web Site Design and Google Search Marketing

The goal was the developer a solid marketing business plan, systemize our processes and create our new website along with marketing campaigns to bring in new clients.

We choose to work with Atrium as they are highly recommend and highly sought-after. Their track record for success is tremendous.

They provided web site design and development along with content creation. Post launch services include Google advertising and on going consulting on our processes and how we can improve them.

Amazing designers, developers that go beyond the bare minimums, and Dedicated content writers along with strategists that know how to get the job done.

We have gotten great designs and the development work was impeccable. The strategy sessions have resulted in our business becoming more streamlined and we are now advertising on Google with the help of Atrium.

The project Is on time and all tasks are completed with great detail. We have direct access to their entire team and the work provided is exemplary.

They are always available to chat and discuss our needs and provide advice that not only is the best possible solution but do it with urgency.

Keep up the great work!

Digital Marketing for Oil & Energy Company

"The staff are very personable and don't treat you like just another customer."

July 2017 - Ongoing

Atrium Digital developed a website from scratch and now implements SEO and Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) services.

Ryan Lewington
General Manager, Hy-Lok Distribution Inc

Users have praised the platform, and internal stakeholders are pleased with the functionalities. In particular, they appreciate the new live chat feature. The vendor's responsive, detail-oriented communication has fostered a seamless partnership.

General Manager for Hy-Lok Canada, we are the Canadian Master Distributor for Hy-Lok Corporation. Hy-Lok is a manufacturer of instrumentation valves, fittings and other accessories.

For what projects/services did your company hire Atrium Digital?

Our original intent was to rebrand our previous website to something that is user friendly and really show what Hy-Lok Brings to the Canadian Market. After having the website redesigned Atrium was able to provide value for moving forward with CRO and SEO programs.

Marketing Hy-Lok as well as providing accurate and current information to have users of the website be able to have a single source for information. Working with the Atrium team they have been able to show that a website / marketing program is much more then just having a URL.

The initial Discovery meeting due to the fact that the Atrium team was very understanding that I had not spent much time with the current technology available for website development and marketing.

Hard to call it a project, more Business development and relationship building from the very first discovery meeting right through to project kick off. Atrium has developed our website from the ground up, once our website was completed and online discussion had evolved to having our website promote and create sales leads with SEO and CRO programs.

The Atrium Team is exactly that, a team. From project kickoff I have had the opportunity to work with each aspect of the business that provides the quality results: -Strategy Director -Project Manager -SEO Specialist -Program Coordinator -Content writer -Co-founder

Our clients have provided very positive feedback from the result of all current and past programs, from our main objective of redesigning our website to offer live chat so I have found this to be exactly what we had been looking for.

Atrium had the required team members involved at all levels of each program that made the entire process seamless.

I found that working with Atrium if I had a question or concern about an item that they provided detailed reasoning and that is hard to find. The staff are very personable and don't treat you like just another customer.

I do not see any area's for improvement as they provide a very good service and offer any technical information requested.

Web Design & Digital Marketing for Venue

"They’ll guide you to the results you’re looking for."

2016 - Ongoing

After designing a website, Atrium Digital has been managing digital marketing initiatives including SEO, CRO, and Google Ads.

Canmore, Canada
Pamela Horne
General Manager, Cornerstone Theatre

Traffic and high-quality leads have both increased thanks to Atrium Digital’s work. Their multiple communication channels and regular reviews have fostered a collaborative, transparent relationship. Customers can expect a resourceful partner that’s comfortable working with limited budgets.

I’m the general manager of Cornerstone Theatre. Predominantly, we’re a venue that hosts weddings, meetings, conferences, and other events. We also have Cornerstone Catering, which provides catering services to the local area.

What challenge were you trying to address with Atrium Digital?

We brought them on to design a new website, but they do more now.

Currently, they do traffic generation, including our SEO program. As our business has grown more successful, we’ve spent more on marketing. Now, they run a CRO program and have taken over our Google Ads.

Predominantly, I speak with Chris (Principal, Atrium Digital) and Jordan (Principal, Atrium Digital). I also interact with Meghan (Lead Content Writer, Atrium Digital) regularly, and Tyler does the quarterly reviews. I work with one of their administrators as well.

How did you come to work with Atrium Digital?

They were recommended by a friend I’ve worked with before. I looked at the website they did for her and she was quite passionate about it. We were a year or so into our current website and wasn’t happy with it. We didn’t shop around much.

We’ve spent $150,000 so far.

We’ve worked together since 2016.

We’ve seen a quite considerable increase in traffic. It’s been growing consistently since they started, but we got an even bigger jump this year. General traffic has increased, as well that from our CRO program. The leads are better qualified, too.

How did Atrium Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

We have quarterly reviews for every aspect of the business. They’ll set up that meeting and 2–3 of them will attend. Between our quarterly reviews, we use emails. They schedule calls as well to get background on the question I’m asking. They like to chat to get more knowledge as to what I’m looking for, why, and what results I’m expecting. Sometimes, they might point me in a better direction.

I can’t compare them to anyone because they’re the first digital marketer I’ve used. But, after working with us for years, they understand our business. We’re the only customer like us they’ve worked with and they get what we’re looking for, which I appreciate.

I have a limited budget and can’t do everything, but I trust they’ll get the most out of it with their knowledge. We don’t have the expertise or capabilities in our in-house marketing department.

Nothing that stands out. I would recommend them to other businesses.

Knowing the results you’re looking for will ensure that you have a budget that will work. When you’re spending considerable money, you have to be comfortable with the vendor. They’ll guide you to the results you’re looking for.

Overall Score I’m very happy with everything they’ve done. A lot of our success comes down to the work they do.
    It’s extremely rare that they don’t’ meet everything. Anything like that is parameters beyond everyone’s control.
    It’s a lot of money, but I can’t compare to other companies. This is difficult to rate.
    I’m happy with what they’ve done and how they’ve met and exceeded the goals we’ve set.
    I would highly recommend them, as long isn’t no to a competitor.