Marketing Engineering for Consistency

Atrium is a Digital Marketing Agency providing consistent business results through a Systems Engineering approach to marketing platforms & routines.

Since founding in 2000, we have worked with hundreds of top brands, and just as many Marketing Professionals. While many projects began in the pursuit of getting “results”, we soon found that clients would be left feeling unsatisfied once short-term “success” was met. Traditionally marketing agencies have offered ‘results’ but struggle to offer ‘consistency’; leaving clients unable to invest, or build.

This is why we have built Atrium to be a Digital Marketing Agency aimed at providing consistent business results through a Systems Engineering approach to marketing platforms & routines. Our team applies systems engineering principles to define optimal platforms and routines needed, as well as the latest technologies and information, to achieve marketing performance consistently.

780-438-5766

Edmonton, AB T6A 3M3
  • Suite 8102, 375 Water Street
    Vancouver, BC V6B 0M9

Digital Marketing for Dominican Real Estate Developer

"I like their energy, attention to detail, vast knowledge and ability to stay current."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Atrium Digital was initially engaged to deliver new websites for a real estate business. Now, the team is tasked with generating content and delivering digital advertising to secure qualified leads.

Cabarete, Dominican Republic
Colleen Valerio
Marketing Director, Casa Linda Quality Communities

Atrium Digital delivered websites that have both consistently produced high-quality leads and high volumes of traffic. They're the first of the companies that the client's worked with that has produced impressive results. Their energy, attention to detail, and industry expertise are all fantastic.

I am the Marketing Director for Casa Linda Communities. We are a real estate developer that markets, sells, constructs, manages and rents condos and villas in Dominican Republic.

For what projects/services did your company hire Atrium Digital?

We originally hired Atrium to re-create our rental website and to completely design our sales site. We now have them do content development and paid digital advertising.

We wanted Google friendly sites that met our clients by solving their problems and pain points. We also wanted them to be colorful, tropical and fun. For content and ads, we wanted qualified leads on a consistent basis.

I had heard of Atrium from a family friend. I did some research into their former work and reputation. I was very pleased with their longevity in the marketplace and their ability to keep up with changing marketing in the digital world.

1. Personal research and development: discovering who our buyers and renters really are, or could be.

2. Website design from the ground up. Developing relevant content, working with our proprietary back end booking engine, understanding client needs as well as ours.

3. Currently: content development for both sites with an eye to gain Google authority and traffic.

4. Ad spend on Google Ads, Display Network, Facebook re-marketing. This has been very, very successful. Our sales department is overjoyed with the quality of the leads they receive. They are pre-qualified and extremely interested. They feel their selling cycle has been reduced by half.

I have worked with their business development manager, Chris Lawson who has a great way of explaining technical details and digital marketing principles in layman's terms for our company president, who is not tech savvy. Chris is attentive, never misses a chance to reach out to us and flexible. I've also worked with Jordan who is a Google and Facebook ads guru.

While anyone can run ads, he does it as a science keeping our ad costs down and our leads up. I've also worked with content writer, Megan and SEO specialist, Tyler who are both professional, fun and helpful

Our sales site was brand new less than two years ago and is driving a consistent level of good leads and traffic to our sales team. Our rental site also has thrived under its new design. Overall we are very happy with our service and results. We've worked with several other companies before and DID NOT see results. Atrium is different.

We have a consistent flow of information back and forth between us every quarter. My biggest challenge is finding the time to look over all that they've done. Overall I've found few challenges.

I like their energy, attention to detail, vast knowledge and ability to stay current. They also don't make outlandish promises - they simply deliver on what they think is a pragmatic set of results.

I initially found the design of our websites weak - the look and feel, but that is really personal taste more than anything.

Overall Score Excellent company.
    It was me who would miss meetings; they were always there.
    Value for dollar is strong. No wasted money.
    I don't think you can find a better performing digital marketing company. They provide value and results.
    I would refer them, and have.

Web Dev, Design & Marketing for Advertising Firm

"We have gotten great designs and the development work was impeccable."

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

Atrium Digital was responsible for an array of digital services, like developing a website and launching marketing campaigns to bring in new clients. They even generated content and provided consultation.

Vancouver, Canada
Parneet Dilawari
Partner, 19eight4

Atrium Digital's designs were impeccable. The strategy sessions they provided has streamlined the client's business and improved their advertising techniques. The always-available team consistently delivered on time and was very detail-oriented. Their work has been truly exemplary.

We are a marketing agency based out of Vancouver and San Francisco and I serve as the managing partner.

Web Site Design and Google Search Marketing

The goal was the developer a solid marketing business plan, systemize our processes and create our new website along with marketing campaigns to bring in new clients.

We choose to work with Atrium as they are highly recommend and highly sought-after. Their track record for success is tremendous.

They provided web site design and development along with content creation. Post launch services include Google advertising and on going consulting on our processes and how we can improve them.

Amazing designers, developers that go beyond the bare minimums, and Dedicated content writers along with strategists that know how to get the job done.

We have gotten great designs and the development work was impeccable. The strategy sessions have resulted in our business becoming more streamlined and we are now advertising on Google with the help of Atrium.

The project Is on time and all tasks are completed with great detail. We have direct access to their entire team and the work provided is exemplary.

They are always available to chat and discuss our needs and provide advice that not only is the best possible solution but do it with urgency.

Keep up the great work!

Digital Marketing for Oil & Energy Company

"The staff are very personable and don't treat you like just another customer."

July 2017 - Ongoing

Atrium Digital developed a website from scratch and now implements SEO and Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) services.

Edmonton, Canada
Ryan Lewington
General Manager, Hy-Lok Distribution Inc

Users have praised the platform, and internal stakeholders are pleased with the functionalities. In particular, they appreciate the new live chat feature. The vendor's responsive, detail-oriented communication has fostered a seamless partnership.

General Manager for Hy-Lok Canada, we are the Canadian Master Distributor for Hy-Lok Corporation. Hy-Lok is a manufacturer of instrumentation valves, fittings and other accessories.

For what projects/services did your company hire Atrium Digital?

Our original intent was to rebrand our previous website to something that is user friendly and really show what Hy-Lok Brings to the Canadian Market. After having the website redesigned Atrium was able to provide value for moving forward with CRO and SEO programs.

Marketing Hy-Lok as well as providing accurate and current information to have users of the website be able to have a single source for information. Working with the Atrium team they have been able to show that a website / marketing program is much more then just having a URL.

The initial Discovery meeting due to the fact that the Atrium team was very understanding that I had not spent much time with the current technology available for website development and marketing.

Hard to call it a project, more Business development and relationship building from the very first discovery meeting right through to project kick off. Atrium has developed our website from the ground up, once our website was completed and online discussion had evolved to having our website promote and create sales leads with SEO and CRO programs.

The Atrium Team is exactly that, a team. From project kickoff I have had the opportunity to work with each aspect of the business that provides the quality results: -Strategy Director -Project Manager -SEO Specialist -Program Coordinator -Content writer -Co-founder

Our clients have provided very positive feedback from the result of all current and past programs, from our main objective of redesigning our website to offer live chat so I have found this to be exactly what we had been looking for.

Atrium had the required team members involved at all levels of each program that made the entire process seamless.

I found that working with Atrium if I had a question or concern about an item that they provided detailed reasoning and that is hard to find. The staff are very personable and don't treat you like just another customer.

I do not see any area's for improvement as they provide a very good service and offer any technical information requested.

Web Design & Digital Marketing for Venue

"They’ll guide you to the results you’re looking for."

2016 - Ongoing

After designing a website, Atrium Digital has been managing digital marketing initiatives including SEO, CRO, and Google Ads.

Canmore, Canada
Pamela Horne
General Manager, Cornerstone Theatre

Traffic and high-quality leads have both increased thanks to Atrium Digital’s work. Their multiple communication channels and regular reviews have fostered a collaborative, transparent relationship. Customers can expect a resourceful partner that’s comfortable working with limited budgets.

I’m the general manager of Cornerstone Theatre. Predominantly, we’re a venue that hosts weddings, meetings, conferences, and other events. We also have Cornerstone Catering, which provides catering services to the local area.

What challenge were you trying to address with Atrium Digital?

We brought them on to design a new website, but they do more now.

Currently, they do traffic generation, including our SEO program. As our business has grown more successful, we’ve spent more on marketing. Now, they run a CRO program and have taken over our Google Ads.

Predominantly, I speak with Chris (Principal, Atrium Digital) and Jordan (Principal, Atrium Digital). I also interact with Meghan (Lead Content Writer, Atrium Digital) regularly, and Tyler does the quarterly reviews. I work with one of their administrators as well.

How did you come to work with Atrium Digital?

They were recommended by a friend I’ve worked with before. I looked at the website they did for her and she was quite passionate about it. We were a year or so into our current website and wasn’t happy with it. We didn’t shop around much.

We’ve spent $150,000 so far.

We’ve worked together since 2016.

We’ve seen a quite considerable increase in traffic. It’s been growing consistently since they started, but we got an even bigger jump this year. General traffic has increased, as well that from our CRO program. The leads are better qualified, too.

How did Atrium Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

We have quarterly reviews for every aspect of the business. They’ll set up that meeting and 2–3 of them will attend. Between our quarterly reviews, we use emails. They schedule calls as well to get background on the question I’m asking. They like to chat to get more knowledge as to what I’m looking for, why, and what results I’m expecting. Sometimes, they might point me in a better direction.

I can’t compare them to anyone because they’re the first digital marketer I’ve used. But, after working with us for years, they understand our business. We’re the only customer like us they’ve worked with and they get what we’re looking for, which I appreciate.

I have a limited budget and can’t do everything, but I trust they’ll get the most out of it with their knowledge. We don’t have the expertise or capabilities in our in-house marketing department.

Nothing that stands out. I would recommend them to other businesses.

Knowing the results you’re looking for will ensure that you have a budget that will work. When you’re spending considerable money, you have to be comfortable with the vendor. They’ll guide you to the results you’re looking for.

Overall Score I’m very happy with everything they’ve done. A lot of our success comes down to the work they do.
    It’s extremely rare that they don’t’ meet everything. Anything like that is parameters beyond everyone’s control.
    It’s a lot of money, but I can’t compare to other companies. This is difficult to rate.
    I’m happy with what they’ve done and how they’ve met and exceeded the goals we’ve set.
    I would highly recommend them, as long isn’t no to a competitor.