Nearshore Company

Arkano is a solution provider for enterprises that uses technology for digital transformation. With offices in Uruguay, Chile, Perú, Argentina, Paraguay and USA, Arkano grows daily having more than a 100 collaborators and delivering over 300 projects to a wide range of clients worldwide.

Our 4 most important industries are Retail, Pharma, Manufacture & Resources and Finance. Within these industries we continue to grow in a human way, meaning WE ARE NOT ROBOTS, we don't know everything but we sure love to learn. We want our clients to be succesful, using top notch technology and solutions to grow in their business.

We have been recognized as Microsoft Partner of the Year 2011, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.

2006

Application platform
Animation Focus
Production Services
Media Buying

Claro, Sura, DirecTV, Minsur, Scotiabank, Ternium, BBVA, Microsoft, etc.

Collahuasi - Data & AI for Efficient Budget Management Image

Collahuasi - Data & AI for Efficient Budget Management

Collahuasi, one of the biggest mining Enterprise dedicated to the extraction and production of copper, presented the difficult task of analyzing data, indicators and values that represented the financial situation of the Information Technology Management.

Minsur - Increasing sustainability with Microsoft Image

Minsur - Increasing sustainability with Microsoft

Minsur approached Arkano in a search of improving the foam detection process. After some exploratory and explanatory meetings, the Arkano team concluded that the best option was to automate the process through video analytics.

Pronto! Intelligence applied to ServiceDesk Image

Pronto! Intelligence applied to ServiceDesk

Arkano partnered up with Pronto! 10 years ago, so there was a build-in trust when the company presented a problem with customer service in which Arkano brought a top-notch solution using Microsoft tools such as, Microsoft BotFramework, LUIS, SpellCheck, Q&A Maker and Azure.

Minvu - Analysis Power BI Image

Minvu - Analysis Power BI

Minvu required the integration of different data sources for the analysis of its suppliers. Prior to this solution, they could not know in a standardized and consistent way the status of construction companies, consultants or reviewers working with Minvu. For this, Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services was used in the integration, cleaning and transformation of data from different sources to finally store them in a SQL

Server database.

SaaS Dev for Computer Networking Company

"Their expertise and ability to use multiple tools and technologies to meet our goals is impressive."

Arkano Software developed an MVP for a solution geared to analyze faces and engagement levels. Before moving into their current stage, they incorporated it into a SaaS and completed the development phase.

Dallas, Texas
Bob Foster
President & Founder, GlobalNow Inc

The work from Arkano Software in the first stage of the project enabled the business to gather enough capital to begin the second stage. Their team demonstrates great project management skills and technical expertise. Their recommendations and communication styles have been appreciated.

President and Founder, GlobalNow Inc. GlobalNow is a provider of reliable global individuals and resource teams that solve business problems. Our NearShore subsidiaries and global resource network allows us to address the following critical requirements:

• Ability to supply high quality talent as needed on a short term and long term basis
  • Ability to manage resources in a fashion that ensures successful project delivery
  • Ability to efficiently cross borders (culture and geographic) when appropriate
  • We provide great talent from the areas of software development, functional software testing, QA automation, and software penetration testing.

For what projects/services did your company hire Arkano Software?

We hired Arkano to develop a solution that allowed to measure in real time the level of engagement of groups of people in front of a video conference.

In the first stage the goal was to develop the MVP and the functioning at backend level of the machine learning model with TensorFlow. In the second stage, we needed to implement the solution as SaaS, from product subscription to monetization of API consumption.

Because of Arkano's experience in the development of diverse technologies, particulary TensorFlow,Video Analytics, Machine Learning and Azure platform.

First it was developed a MVP to determine the level of engagement of the participants during a video conference that allowed to analize the faces of the people in each frame.

Considering the micro facial expressions with a model trained in TensorFlow,determining in this way: happiness probability, anger, fear, among other feelings. The solution can be visualize through a website that allows to see the results almost in real time (with a delay of 1 to 2 seconds).

Then, the solution was taken to a Software as Service (SaaS) model, so that clients can subscribe to the API, send the video frames from their own systems and have the result of each analysis.

This stage includes the integration with other Azure services like API Management for subscription management, PayPal for collection and Dynamics for CRM.

A technical leader, an UI/UX Desgner and a PM from our side.

With the development of the first stage, we were able to demonstrate the potential of the product to different investors, gathering through them the capital necessary to execute the second stage (currently underway).

The management has been excellent, there have only been some delays when it has been necessary to clarify some objectives and requirements. The communication has been fluid, receptive from both sides and we have fully relied on Arkano's technological recommendations, whcich has favored the proper functioning of the entire project.

Some aspects of the second stage could have been considered and developed during the first stage,this would have optimized some processes.

Overall Score Thank you for helping us realize this project.
    No complaints
    According to the delivered
    They were paying attention to every detail.
    Without a doubt

Multiple Dev Projects for Mobile & Web Development Company

"[T]hey're more than providers. They're my partners."

2017 - Ongoing

Arkano Software has developed the frontend of several web apps. They mainly use .NET, Microsoft Bot Framework, and Power BI.

Montevideo, Uruguay
Owner, Web & Mobile Company

Because of their extensive resources and deep Microsoft experience, Arkano Software equips the company to pursue large, lucrative projects. The team dedicates genuine time and effort to maintaining a productive relationship.

I own a small development company that mainly serves clients in the U.S., Canada, and England. We specialize in web and mobile development. I have been working with Arkano for years now.

What challenge were you trying to address with Arkano Software?

We had several projects with them this year. I work almost permanently with their team. We have worked together in several projects, including the frontend development of web apps.

On the frontend, we work with Angular. For the chat box we use Microsoft Bot Framework and .NET. We use Power BI for analytics.

We have someone working full-time. Depending of the project, we add more people. On average, we have maybe one-and-a-half people.

How did you come to work with Arkano software?

They've been on the market for about 10 years, and I've known them since the beginning. Since I knew their work, I just called them and we started working.

From the beginning of this year until now, I've spent between $40,000 and $50,000.

The first time I worked with them was about five years ago at another company. They started collaborating with my company in September 2017.

The main advantage of working with them is that they're a lot larger than my company. That allows me to take projects that I otherwise wouldn’t be able to take.

How did Arkano Software perform from a project management standpoint?

Generally, they augment my staff and I manage the projects myself. But we've worked with their project managers before, and they were good. They always deliver on time, but that's not how we work with them.

They're personable. To me, they're more than providers. They're my partners. They have always understood that relationship and supported me a lot. Plus, I trust their Microsoft expertise.

They could improve their sales approach. I take care of sales myself, so that doesn't have a negative impact on my projects. However, they could sell their projects better.