Nearshore Company

Arkano is a solution provider for enterprises that uses technology for digital transformation. With offices in Uruguay, Chile, Perú, Argentina, Paraguay and USA, Arkano grows daily having more than a 100 collaborators and delivering over 300 projects to a wide range of clients worldwide.

Our 4 most important industries are Retail, Pharma, Manufacture & Resources and Finance. Within these industries we continue to grow in a human way, meaning WE ARE NOT ROBOTS, we don't know everything but we sure love to learn. We want our clients to be succesful, using top notch technology and solutions to grow in their business.

We have been recognized as Microsoft Partner of the Year 2011, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.

2006

Animation Focus
Production Services
Media Buying

Multiple Dev Projects for Mobile & Web Development Company

"[T]hey're more than providers. They're my partners."

2017 - Ongoing

Arkano Software has developed the frontend of several web apps. They mainly use .NET, Microsoft Bot Framework, and Power BI.

Montevideo, Uruguay
Owner, Web & Mobile Company

Because of their extensive resources and deep Microsoft experience, Arkano Software equips the company to pursue large, lucrative projects. The team dedicates genuine time and effort to maintaining a productive relationship.

I own a small development company that mainly serves clients in the U.S., Canada, and England. We specialize in web and mobile development. I have been working with Arkano for years now.

What challenge were you trying to address with Arkano Software?

We had several projects with them this year. I work almost permanently with their team. We have worked together in several projects, including the frontend development of web apps.

On the frontend, we work with Angular. For the chat box we use Microsoft Bot Framework and .NET. We use Power BI for analytics.

We have someone working full-time. Depending of the project, we add more people. On average, we have maybe one-and-a-half people.

How did you come to work with Arkano software?

They've been on the market for about 10 years, and I've known them since the beginning. Since I knew their work, I just called them and we started working.

From the beginning of this year until now, I've spent between $40,000 and $50,000.

The first time I worked with them was about five years ago at another company. They started collaborating with my company in September 2017.

The main advantage of working with them is that they're a lot larger than my company. That allows me to take projects that I otherwise wouldn’t be able to take.

How did Arkano Software perform from a project management standpoint?

Generally, they augment my staff and I manage the projects myself. But we've worked with their project managers before, and they were good. They always deliver on time, but that's not how we work with them.

They're personable. To me, they're more than providers. They're my partners. They have always understood that relationship and supported me a lot. Plus, I trust their Microsoft expertise.

They could improve their sales approach. I take care of sales myself, so that doesn't have a negative impact on my projects. However, they could sell their projects better.