Nearshore Company

Arkano is a software development company with offices in Uruguay, Chile, Perú and USA,  with over 300 projects delivered to a wide range of clients worldwide.

We specialize in developing unique projects with the aim of solving specific business needs following agile methodologies.

To get ahead you have to get started. These companies have already done it.

Matthew C. Davis ~ General Manager - Boyle Software - NYC - www.boylesoftware.com

"Working with Arkano is always a pleasure. Their developers are top-notch and bring dedication and superb problem-solving skills to every project. Excellent communication and honed critical-thinking - Arkano's resources consistently
bring extras to the table."

“Arkano has shown a strong commitment with Microsoft throughout this year and previous years. They are simply - deeply aligned with our objectives and focus. According to our transformation in a Devices and Services company, they are one of the very best examples of Partner transformation, helping Microsoft to drive our customers to the Cloud promoting Office 365 and Azure.” Microsoft, 2014

Boost your company, develop nearshore!!

2006

Animation Focus
Production Services
Media Buying

Multiple Dev Projects for Mobile & Web Development Company

"[T]hey're more than providers. They're my partners."

2017 - Ongoing

Arkano Software has developed the frontend of several web apps. They mainly use .NET, Microsoft Bot Framework, and Power BI.

Montevideo, Uruguay
Owner, Web & Mobile Company

Because of their extensive resources and deep Microsoft experience, Arkano Software equips the company to pursue large, lucrative projects. The team dedicates genuine time and effort to maintaining a productive relationship.

I own a small development company that mainly serves clients in the U.S., Canada, and England. We specialize in web and mobile development. I have been working with Arkano for years now.

What challenge were you trying to address with Arkano Software?

We had several projects with them this year. I work almost permanently with their team. We have worked together in several projects, including the frontend development of web apps.

On the frontend, we work with Angular. For the chat box we use Microsoft Bot Framework and .NET. We use Power BI for analytics.

We have someone working full-time. Depending of the project, we add more people. On average, we have maybe one-and-a-half people.

How did you come to work with Arkano software?

They've been on the market for about 10 years, and I've known them since the beginning. Since I knew their work, I just called them and we started working.

From the beginning of this year until now, I've spent between $40,000 and $50,000.

The first time I worked with them was about five years ago at another company. They started collaborating with my company in September 2017.

The main advantage of working with them is that they're a lot larger than my company. That allows me to take projects that I otherwise wouldn’t be able to take.

How did Arkano Software perform from a project management standpoint?

Generally, they augment my staff and I manage the projects myself. But we've worked with their project managers before, and they were good. They always deliver on time, but that's not how we work with them.

They're personable. To me, they're more than providers. They're my partners. They have always understood that relationship and supported me a lot. Plus, I trust their Microsoft expertise.

They could improve their sales approach. I take care of sales myself, so that doesn't have a negative impact on my projects. However, they could sell their projects better.