A Creative Company

Aqomi is a specialized team of branding experts operating out of North America. We work with innovative companies from around the world to help them achieve consistency in their branding. They prefer us because of our attention to detail, unique style, and fresh approach.

Aqomi's clientele includes medium to large firms in a variety of industries such as retail, aviation, food and beverage, sports, hospitality, and oil and gas. With over 15 years of experience, we are proud to have been named one of North America's top agencies by Clutch in 2019.

Our difference lies in our ability to execute creative work at a high level of quality. Aqomi's agile teams of multimedia experts, strategists, and brand experts deliver volumes of award-winning creative work to our clients on a consistent basis.

No project is too big for our team.

2004
New York, NY

DHD Surfboards Image

DHD Surfboards

DHD Surfboards came to us looking for an adventurous brand that resonated with their target audience.

We helped them with brand positioning and strategy and created a sexy look-and-feel. Our scope included items like research and insights, custom key visuals, typography, a website, colors, and business cards.

Truck Ridge Image

Truck Ridge

We helped Truck Ridge create a brand and custom website for their vehicle financing business.

The was creating a high end, trustworthy brand that resonated with their target customers. We helped them achieve not only that, but also a custom-designed website to help spread their message.

This project scope included:

• brand book (logo, colors, typography, and key
visuals)
  • positioning and messaging
  • custom website
  • graphic design

Pânsâwân

We created this brand and packaging concept for Pânsâwân, one of the first businesses to commercially sell the First Foods of Canada.

What we love about Pânsâwân brand is that it’s artistic and rich in tradition. The kraft packaging, teepee, Cree syllabics, and the Buffalo tells preserves not only the product, but an important piece of history too. For the Cree people, Pânsâwân (“bahn-sa-wan”) meant surviving the long,

harsh Canadian winters. After a successful hunt, the tribe prepared Pânsâwân by thinly slicing strips of lean buffalo meat and smoking them hours, giving it that rich, distinct flavor.

Pânsâwân is dedicated to the celebration and preservation of traditional Native American products and they’ve worked tirelessly to ensure that you’re getting the real thing. We say  “Before Jerky, There Was Pânsâwân”, but Pânsâwân is nothing like jerky at all. Pânsâwân is 100% natural and contains no preservatives, no added sodium, no hormones - no nonsense. In fact, it only contains 2 ingredients: bison and smoke. It’s an extra-dehydrated, natural superfood that’s high in protein and iron too.

It's great to play a role in Pânsâwân’s storytelling.

Bitwin Online Bitcoin Casino Image

Bitwin Online Bitcoin Casino

When BitWin reached out to us for help with their casino branding, design, and interface we were more than thrilled. The direction we took was one of a darker, more aggressive feel for the graphical elements and something lighter for easy visibility on the interface side.

Rocket Runner Image

Rocket Runner

Rocket Runner was a venture into branding an app design in the fitness industry. We drew inspiration from Nike, Under Armour, and Lululemon to create a style we like to call “Neon Fit”.

Milk Shirts Image

Milk Shirts

The thing about style is that it’s something that doesn’t get lost with age.  In fact, it’s one thing that can often improve as the years go by.

With our branding, commercial, and web design devices, we helped give Milk Shirts an image that is as timeless as their shirts.

Careline Image

Careline

Careline Cosmetics brought us one of the most challenging projects we’ve seen. We were tasked to do make a 60 page custom designed catalog and a number of websites.

The style we selected was based on our perception of what nanotechnology means in terms of design. We used DNA strands, chemical compounds, and deep tones to create a solid foundation for the future of cosmetics.

Dogas Image

Dogas

For Piotr Honsza, Dogas from rap trio Wice Wersa it was a journey of exploration when he decided to launch his solo career. He approached us to help with his branding, album cover, and website. With Dogas we ventured into the fantasy world to create “The Scuba Astronaut” and “The Winter Sphinx”.

Google Ads Strategy for Electrical Contractor

“They were able to provide us the services we needed at a reasonable price.”

2016 - 2018

Aqomi created a Google Ads strategy for an emergency service electrical company. They also played a roll in content creation to update a website for SEO purposes.

Saskatoon, Canada
    Founder, Electronics Company

After implementing their services, the client was met with an influx of returning commercial customers that didn’t disappear after the campaign was discontinued. The team was able to help the site stand out on the first page of results for leading search engines. They were always professional.

I’m the CEO of an electrical contracting company. We specialized in emergency service and repair.

What challenge were you trying to address with Aqomi?

I was trying to get my name out there and grow my business.

They put together a Google Ad strategy. In terms of the Google Ad campaign, we chose a paid advertising route, and they managed it.

Before fully launching the campaign, they looked at my website. They noticed that it could be better optimized for SEO. I didn’t have some of the content worded or linked properly. They suggested ways to update that content to optimize it. Their team even helped with the content creation and the build of a new logo in the process.

I had to discontinue the campaign last year because I was getting large volumes of service calls, while I want to do more emergency service. We’re happy with the results and are thinking about starting the campaign back up in January 2020.

How did you come to work with Aqomi?

I’d posted about my needs on Facebook, and someone who saw the post reached out to me with a recommendation for Aqomi. From there, I reached out and hired them.

We spent between $40,000–$60,000.

The engagement lasted between 2016–2018.

They were able to deliver the exact results that I wanted. While I discontinued the Google Ads campaign, the commercial clients their services earned for me are loyal, returning customers. These clients represent over half of my business, so Aqomi’s services had a huge impact. My website still shows on the first page of search results, too. That’s really positive because there are over 200 contractors here. Aqomi got me to a position where I don’t have to pay monthly anymore to benefit from their work.

How did Aqomi perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very organized and delivered everything on time. There weren’t any miscommunications between us. We communicated mostly over the phone.

They were able to provide us the services we needed at a reasonable price. They’re willing to charge a flat rate as opposed to monthly payment plans that would’ve cost us more over time. With that plan, I got assistance specific to my needs. For instance, the keyword adjustments and linking on my website were improved by them.

Their service is great. I can’t think of anything.

Make sure you know what you want out of the partnership before meeting with them. I wanted to get more business in troubleshooting, emergency after-hours work. They worked with that and helped grow my business because they knew what was required of them.

Overall Score I had a great experience.
      They did everything they promised.
      They did very well.
      They earned full marks here.
      I’ve already recommended them.

Consulting Marketing Services for Design Company

“I’m just glad to have found them and to have the pleasure of working with them.”

Jun. 2009 - Ongoing

Aqomi has developed an ongoing partnership with a design company. Working on many projects over several years, they’ve collaborated on everything from video production and ad campaigns to web design.

Yuriy Sklyar
    CEO, ThreeFifty

Aqomi consistently delivers quality results that tests show effectively influence consumers. Always exceeding project requirements, they never settle for anything less than the best. Aqomi’s team has built up years of trust with their partners and are always reliable.

I’m the CEO of ThreeFifty, I built this company from scratch.

What challenge were you trying to address with Aqomi?

Aqomi became my go-to partner for marketing support, so we’ve worked on many projects together.

We worked on one unique project together a few years ago—we were filming a commercial for a high-end fashion company. I managed the project as the art director, but they handled everything from storyboarding to ideation, making sure that everything was high-quality, engaging, and grabbed people’s attention. With that in mind, they created a detailed proposal that included how each section of the video would look and sound.

They oversaw everything, including staffing, selecting different directors and the film crew. They also ensured we had everything for a photoshoot.

Tomek (CEO, Aqomi) is my primary contact. We go way back and have built a withstanding relationship, so I really like working with him. However, his entire team is very welcoming and I’ve worked with designers, developers and account managers as well.

How did you come to work with Aqomi?

I met Tomeck about ten years ago at a social gathering. Our mutual friends introduced us, and we immediately hit it off.

Our projects usually range between $150,000–$250,000 and have not surpassed a million.

We started working together around 2009­, and have been partners ever since.

We usually track the success of the projects we work on, but one, in particular, stands out. They developed an e-commerce site for one of my clients that really appealed to customers. That particular site was included in a research study that used functional magnetic resonance imaging (FMRI) to compare how different websites appealed to buyers.

We were up against several big-name websites, but we blew them all out of the water. Parts of the brain associated with pleasure lit up like a Christmas tree when consumers viewed our platform. Aqomi really showed off their skill in that project, creating something that had an enormous impact on consumers.

I’m just glad to have found them and to have the pleasure of working with them. It’s amazing what you can accomplish when you have a team you can trust. I think that’s the most important thing in business. They always are able to take problems off my plate. Not only do they satisfy my customers’ needs, they exceed them.

How did Aqomi perform from a project management standpoint?

I prefer to be pretty hands-off, but I trust them and they know that I have high expectations. I usually provide the project requirements, and then they handle the rest. If the project requires it, they know to get in touch with me by phone or Skype.

They’re capable and always deliver fantastic results. They never settle for mediocrity.

I honestly have no idea how they could improve more.

They’re getting really busy, so contact them right away!

Social Media Marketing for Freelance Marketer

“Their ability to do creative work at a high level in their strategic campaign management was very unique.”

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

Aqomi works alongside a freelance marketer on branding and social media campaigns for third-party clients. They’ve created five branding books and led three campaigns, two on Facebook and one on LinkedIn.

Alberta, Canada
    Freelance Marketing Professional

Across all metrics, the team has contributed positively to sales and web traffic. They were able to swiftly communicate and collaborate to meet the goals of various projects. Their creative talent and years of experience in the field have added value to the client.

I’m a marketing contractor with a few ongoing clients. In my work, I outsource assistance for my clients as needed.

What challenge were you trying to address with Aqomi?

I have a strong background in social media campaign planning, but some of my clients wanted branding solutions. Aqomi came on to fill that need.

So far, they’ve done five branding books for different clients, also managing three campaigns for them on social media. One campaign was focused on LinkedIn and the other two were Facebook efforts. For those projects, their team handled paid ads and content creation. They made an e-book and were responsible for all visuals, ad copy, and overall campaign planning.

I’ve been working directly with Paula (Chief Branding Officer, Aqomi) on the project, but have also had contact with James (General Marketing Manager, Aqomi), Tomek (CEO, Aqomi), and Pasang (General Business Manager, Aqomi).

How did you come to work with Aqomi?

I heard of them through a friend who had done work with them previously. When I looked them up, I dove further into research on Clutch.

I’ve spent between $50,000–$100,000 on their services at this point.

We started working together in late March 2019 and still collaborate on various projects for our clients.

So far, we’ve seen great results with them. In one of the most successful cases, we saw a 20% increase in sales compared to the client’s previous similar, less optimized campaign. They’ve also increase web traffic for other clients, growing traffic by an additional 600 monthly visitors for another client. We’re really happy with what we’ve been tracking.

How did Aqomi perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re always on time and easy to get in contact with when needed. They explain their processes clearly. For communication, we’ve been using Slack and Google Drive.

I’m blown away by their customer service. Everyone’s been absolutely fantastic to work with. Their ability to do creative work at a high level in their strategic campaign management was very unique. I haven't found that with other agencies.

They’re great at what they do and are oftentimes more experienced than me.

Know what makes your audience tick, fully understanding your buyer persona. That’ll speed up the process and give them a clearer idea of what you're trying to achieve.

I’ve recommended them to some colleagues already.

Branding for Yoga Studio

“Aqomi has the creativity to make us stand out in a saturated market.”

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

Aqomi was responsible for rebranding a yoga company. Their team created a logo and color scheme, which was incorporated across all platforms to increase brand recognition.

Co-founder, Yoga Studio

Recent events put on by the client have sold out very quickly. Aqomi creates streamlined and eye-catching designs that met the expectations of the client. Their expertise and innovative designs set them apart, leading to a continued longterm relationship.

I am an instructor at a yoga company. We don’t have a physical location but we do events, workshops, and retreats around the area.

What challenge were you trying to address with Aqomi?

I have found that the fitness world can be kind of saturated, so we were looking to stand out and get more traffic for particular events.

Aqomi rebranded our company. They started with an in-person meeting so we could flush out a campaign strategy going forward. Their team created a logo, color scheme, and some wording so that our company would be more recognizable. They then tied that into all of our branding, including our web design, so that everything was the same across all of our platforms. Aqomi also does Google AdWords campaigns for us.

I worked primarily with Paula (CBO, Aqomi). I know other members of their team worked on the project, but she was my direct line of contact for all interactions, including email.

How did you come to work with Aqomi?

I was referred to Aqomi by a friend.

We are about to hit the $50,000 mark.

Our ongoing engagement with Aqomi began in February 2019.

Our most recent retreats this summer sold out very quickly. We gained a lot of traffic from the design. The design work is beautiful and has helped us stand out and develop a strong brand for ourselves. It stands out to other people and to me.

How did Aqomi perform from a project management standpoint?

Aqomi is always punctual. Whenever they said something would be done tomorrow, it would be. After our initial in-person meeting, all of our communication was through email or the phone. I always knew what they were doing.

Aqomi has the creativity to make us stand out in a saturated market.

No, nothing comes to mind. I’m really happy with their work.

Branding Outsourcing Services for Creative Agency

“Their bold ingenuity allows them to create anything, from simple and sleek to completely out-of-the-box.”

2013 - Ongoing

Aqomi provides web development and branding support for a creative agency. They clarify strategies and build eye-catching pages that capture the brand and showcase video assets.

Colin Marshall
    Founder, Colin Marshall Media

Aqomi produces impressive, attractive results, and the ROI of each project is high. Their leadership and communication are strong, and their work surpasses that of several other branding agencies. The partnership is rewarding, and Aqomi can elevate any concept.

I am the founder of a media company. We produce videos for businesses.

What challenge were you trying to address with Aqomi?

The first project we did together was a photo project with another company. They did all the web development and branding, and I've used them since.

Every time we work together, I do the video work and they do the branding and website development. They do a lot of consulting, and they provide work for our clients. Recently, we worked together on a project for a charity. They built all the strategy and solidified concepts from the start. They brought a lot of clarity to the project through mockups and other assets. Their proposal and their name recognition helped us win the bid, and they were involved with the entire process.

For each project we do together, our main goal is to start with an eye-catching landing page that really captures the brand and showcases our video assets. That story and experience then connect to the rest of the website. We have a plan for them to work on our website soon.

I'm in close communication with two contacts, and they have at least four or five other really talented people working under them.

How did you come to work with Aqomi?

I met them years ago on a project, and we started our working relationship. I saw how they accomplished everything on that project, and their whole process was methodical and well thought out. Their work is inspiring and knew I wanted to work with them.

I've used them for three or four projects, and we've spent about $50,000 so far.

We started working together in 2013. The work is ongoing, and we still have projects in the pipeline.

My client got work immediately after the rebranding efforts. The ROI is very high, and everyone was impressed. Even their rough drafts are beautiful, and the quality of their work is unparalleled.

How did Aqomi perform from a project management standpoint?

I've learned a lot from them. Their leadership skills are top-notch, and their communication is great. If I message or call them, they pick up every time. Everything is mapped out well, and they account for potential changes or issues. They're efficient, and they always deliver on time.

They can make anything look good. Their work is refreshing, and it makes me feel good. Their bold ingenuity allows them to create anything, from simple and sleek to completely out-of-the-box. Working with them is really rewarding, and I feel like using any other branding agency is a disservice to my clients. Having a partner like them elevates my business and makes me look great.

I can't think of a single thing they should improve. They help me and my clients so much.

Schedule a call and have fun with them. Your company will scale exponentially with their assistance.

Overall Score If I could rate them higher, I would.
      They always leave ample time for revisions and never miss a deadline.
      The quality of their work far exceeds the cost.
      I bring them up all the time, and am always happy to recommend them.

Brand Outsourcing for Creative Agency

“They think outside the box and end up creating something unlike anything I’ve seen before.”

2013 - Ongoing

Aqomi created a website for a charity that tied branding, ads, and web design together. They drove a project from start to finish, coming up with ideas, creating color schemes, and delivering mockups.

Colin Marshall
    Founder, Colin Marshall Media

Aqomi has collaborated with this agency for several years, and they never disappoint. They’re exceptionally creative and they always deliver quality work that impresses clients, drives traffic, and increases ROI. Their leadership is very strong, and they always complete the project on time.

I am the founder of a media company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Aqomi?

I’ve outsourced to Aqomi on a number of different projects. Usually, I work on video production and outsource to them for branding and website development.

They can take a project from start to finish, clarify what we’re doing, create a strategy, and deliver. Recently, we worked on a project for a charity and we didn’t have any clear guidelines. Yet, they were ready with ideas, mockups, and different color schemes. We were able to present it to the client and it helped us land the job.

They’re able to create a story and message and tie it in with the website, my videos, and the brand itself. For this project, they produced a landing page that really caught the user’s attention. After watching my video, a user could go to the platform and clearly see how it tied in with the brand. It became a full experience.

I work directly with Tomek (Ceo, Aqomi) and Paula (CBO, Aqomi), and they have a team of 4–5 really talented people.

How did you come to work with Aqomi?

Early in my career, I worked on a project with Tomeck and I was really impressed. Since then, I always try to collaborate with them.

In 3-4 projects, my clients have spent about $50,000 with them.

We’ve worked together since 2013 and continue to collaborate.

Although I don’t have exact metrics, my clients are always ecstatic with the results. They always deliver high-quality work. Often, when they present rough drafts to clients, they’re blown away and can’t believe it isn’t the finished product. After rebranding, they usually see a huge spike in leads. They definitely get their ROI many times over.

How did Aqomi perform from a project management standpoint?

I’ve actually learned a lot from Tomeck because his leadership skills are top-notch. They lay out the project structure at the beginning and are very efficient. They make sure that everything is finished with plenty of time to make changes before deadlines. A project has never been late and the quality of their work is unparalleled. Additionally, their communication is great, I can reach them at any point during the day and they always pick up the phone.

They have endless amounts of bold creativity. They think outside the box and end up creating something, unlike anything I’ve seen before. For example, they were working on a project for a meat company that looked so good. And I’m a vegetarian!

There’s nothing I can think of.

Email them and set up a phone call. Have fun, because your company is going to grow exponentially after working with them.

They always finish with ample time for revisions.
      Their work is unparalleled for what you’re paying.
      I would give them a 6 if I could.
      Whenever I meet a client who wants to redo their website, I tell them that I have someone they need to talk to.

Branding and Video Production for Out of Home Advertising

“They really raise the bar for speed and quality, and they capture our vision well.”

Sept. 2016 - Ongoing

Aqomi supports branding and video production efforts for an advertising company. Working from existing materials, they created templates and live-action video assets. In 2020, they will refresh the website.

Edmonton, Canada
    President, Advertising Company

Though the product has yet to launch, the quality of Aqomi’s work promises a good outcome. They are strong communicators, and they regularly expedite projects and return results within a matter of days. They leverage Spanish fluency for the Latin American market, and they are quick to respond.

I'm the majority shareholder for an advertising company. We specialize in digital advertising for cabs and golf carts. Our ads integrate with POS credit card readers and screens, specifically in Mexico and the rest of Latin America.

What challenge were you trying to address with Aqomi?

We needed help with PDF presentations for our clients. We wanted a company that was fluent in Spanish to resonate better with our market.

They created templates for PowerPoints and produced videos for our phone app. They're currently in the process of revising our website. The site is a bit outdated, so they will refresh it in 2020. Most of their work focused on branding content and introductory videos to display in taxis. The videos, which are mainly live-action with sound, outline the safety features of the device. We provided them with logos and other material, and they polished the final products.

One contact did most of the PDFs and PowerPoints, and three other developers helped with the video content. Most of the video was from scratch, while the PDFs were based on the materials we provided.

How did you come to work with Aqomi?

I was impressed by the way they presented themselves on LinkedIn. I've known our main contact for quite some time, and I liked how quickly he worked. He had a good track record, and his team's fluency in Spanish was a major asset.

In all, we've spent about $250,000 CAD (approximately $189,000 USD) on the entire project.

We started working with them around September 2016, and we still engage them.

We're just about to launch, so we don't have any results yet. Based on the quality, we expect to do really well.

How did Aqomi perform from a project management standpoint?

They're easy to work with, and they expedite projects we send them. They're responsive, and they often finish work within about three days. They really raise the bar for speed and quality, and they capture our vision well. Most of our communication is through email and phone, and they were always on task and efficient.

Their Spanish background saved us a lot of time and money, and their ability to expedite is key to our collaboration.

I can't think of anything they should improve, though I'm waiting to see the end results of the website.

They're worth contacting to work on websites, PDFs, upgrades, or videos. The faster you contact them, the quicker they will complete your project.

Video Production/Branding for Car Dealership

"Everything turns out perfectly with them."

May 2018 - Ongoing

Aqomi created videos and developed and maintained a website with product listings. Their deliverables included a TV advertisement.

Richmond, Canada
    Sales Manager, Car Dealership

Their videos have generated positive internal feedback and they’ve proven memorable to in-store customers. Aqomi is a fun team to work with and they reliably deliver excellent results.

I’m the sales manager for a car dealership that sells various brands.

What challenge were you trying to address with Aqomi?

We needed them to help us improve our customer acquisition. We’re in a very competitive business with lots of dealerships nearby.

They created videos and TV commercials for us. We ran a typical cheesy car business commercial with the owner talking on the lot, and they created it from idea to production.

They also developed our website and designed a banner for the site. Features included product listings with current interest rates. They continue to maintain our site.

I work mostly with Tomek (CEO, Aqomi), and sometimes another team member.

How did you come to work with Aqomi?

I worked with Tom previously, when I lived in Edmonton. I think everything he does is perfect. The production quality is phenomenal.

We’ve spent around $200,000.

We starting working together in May 2018 and the engagement is ongoing.

The quality of the videos is phenomenal. It’s hard to track metrics, but we want to have enough of a presence that we’re in customers’ minds so we pop into their head when they think about buying a car. We heard from our customers that they saw and enjoyed our commercials, so they proved memorable.

How did Aqomi perform from a project management standpoint?

Tom takes care of everything and I like working with him. He has an eye for the right shot.

They’re fun to work with and they make video shoots easy rather than stressful. Everything turns out perfectly with them. We’re having fun for a day or two, then I see the product and I’m amazed.

No, I’m completely satisfied.

Trust them and let them do their thing. It might seem too easy, like they’re having too much fun, but trust the process and trust Tom. In the end, you’ll be very happy with the results.

I’ve never had an issue.
      We always get our money’s worth.
      I’m always impressed by the result.
      It’s going to be fun.

Creative Consulting for Software Company

“It feels like they genuinely care about the customer.”

2009 - Ongoing

Aqomi provides consulting and artistic advice on branding, web design, and UI for multiple software applications. Over years of collaboration, their team has helped bring many new ideas into the market.

Edmonton, Canada
    Senior Vice President, Software Company

The creative consulting provided by Aqomi has satisfied stakeholders in the business and helped them to gain a competitive edge within their market. Their extensive research pays off, helping them to invest in their clients’ success and do work that both parties can be proud of.

I’m the senior vice-president of a consulting company providing software to Fortune 500 companies in the oil and gas sector, power, utilities, and pulp and paper processing industries. We deliver risk-assessment machines for managing their equipment.

What challenge were you trying to address with Aqomi?

Since we are a software company, we were looking for a number of different things from them, including branding, artistic design, and some pointers on the interfaces of our software.

They were more or less hired as consultants to help us out with branding, web site design, and GUI design for some of our applications. As subject matter experts, they’ve been able to help vet some of our ideas and items over the years.

Over the course of our time with them, I think we’ve worked with about 4–5 people.

How did you come to work with Aqomi?

We were looking at a number of options but primarily wanted someone who was agile and had new ideas for the market. We found Aqomi through the web and thought they fit all those requirements, so we’ve worked with them ever since.

We’ve spent between $20,000–$50,000. ­­

We started with Aqomi in 2009 and our work is ongoing.

We’ve been very happy with the work Aqomi has done for us. They do a great job of putting in the research to see where their competition and the rest of the market is going.

They are able to come up with some really unique ideas off the back of that work. Our company has definitely gained an advantage because of how difficult that is to do in the corporate market and how creative their ideas are, nonetheless.

How did Aqomi perform from a project management standpoint?

They work hard at project management, even though it can be pretty difficult at times. Since everything is a joint project between us, it’s often a case of bouncing things back and forth between our teams.

Despite that, everything is generally within the time frames we establish, and everything usually goes fairly smoothly compared to if we tried doing it ourselves.

It feels like they genuinely care about the customer. They clearly want you to succeed, which I think is an outstanding quality.

There are always ways to improve since nothing is perfect, but I can’t recall anything specific that I wish they had done differently.

I would advise people to give them a try—start with a small project and see how it goes. Decide how you like to work and see if they can bring value to that process. It’s been a very good experience for us, and I think more people should take advantage of it.

Social Media Marketing for Pottery Store

“We have a limited budget, and we’ve gotten quite a lot for the money spent.”

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Aqomi does social media marketing and verbal branding to establish a better marketing strategy and increase sales. They provide counsel on integrating physical store displays with social media.

Marketing & Advertising, Clay Studio Three

Aqomi’s work has garnered results that create value for cost. They foster a positive customer experience, and internal stakeholders are pleased with their performance and deliverables. The team offers actionable and educational insights.

I’m the marketing and advertising manager for a co-operative pottery studio and store. We rent our space to different artists.

What challenge were you trying to address with Aqomi?

My company wanted to increase sales and create a more professional marketing system.

Aqomi has helped develop our social media marketing. Most of their work so far has been verbal branding; they provide advice on how we can connect our store displays to social media.

We work with a project manager.

How did you come to work with Aqomi?

A co-worker recommended Aqomi.

My company has spent $8,000.

We began our work with them in October 2018, and the project is ongoing.

We’ve seen results. My team is very happy with Aqomi’s work.

How did Aqomi perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management has been excellent. We communicate with them in-person and online.

We’re pleased with the results. Their work is very educational.

No, I don’t think they could’ve improved. We have a limited budget, and we’ve gotten quite a lot for the money spent.