A Creative Company

Aqomi ("Ah \Koh \Mee") is an international agency that's headquartered in Canada and specializes in branding and design.

With over 12 years of experience in the industry, Aqomi is proud to have been recognized as one of North America's top agencies in 2019. A&nbsp comprehensive portfolio, team of award-winning designers, and innovative approach are what make Aqomi stand out.

From full-fledged brand development to package design, Aqomi is your go-to company for anything related to branding. We offer almost every creative under the sun and come up with solutions that are not only beautiful but commercially-viable too.

We look forward to creating something together.

2005

Proposal Design Refresh for Real Estate Construction Company

“Their strongest attribute was their creativity.”

Dec. 2017 - July 2018

Aqomi refreshed a proposal template while maintaining the brand’s image. They created a new layout and added images and graphics to the RFP form.

Alberta, Canada
Head of Business Development, Real Estate Development Company

The redesigned proposals have not only garnered overwhelming praise but also played a large part in securing high-value deals and market expansion. The team was incredibly responsive and often outpaced time estimates. They adhered to the project scope but didn’t hesitate to propose creative ideas.

I’m the director of business development at a real estate development company. We specialize in interior construction services for office, restaurant, retail, and hospitality spaces. I’m responsible for managing client relationships and finding new avenues for business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Aqomi?

We wanted to refresh our RFP submission form without deviating from the look and feel of our brand. My company had proposal writers, but we didn’t have an internal marketing team. We hired Aqomi to help us redesign our RFP.

Aqomi reviewed our existing forms and showed us examples of other proposals. They presented new design options, with different images, graphics, and layouts. Our proposal team, my boss, and I provided input on the designs, and we ultimately agreed upon one that we liked.

We communicated directly with Tomek (CEO and Head of Strategy, Aqomi). My team also engaged with Calista (Head of Innovation, Aqomi).

How did you come to work with Aqomi?

I met Tomek at a business mixer, where he showed me some of his work. I was impressed by the quality of his designs and the level of artistry in his work. The timing worked out because my company had been discussing our need for a proposal refresh.

We spent $47,000.

The project occurred in December 2017–July 2018.

The feedback surrounding the look of the proposals has been overwhelmingly positive. Clients have said that the proposals are a pleasure to read.

We’ve secured a local market and grown significantly in 2018–2019. We attribute our growth to many factors, but we feel that the proposal refresh has absolutely had an impact. We’ve closed multi-million-dollar deals using the redesigned proposals.

How did Aqomi perform from a project management standpoint?

Aqomi was responsive and timely. Whenever I reached out to Tomek, I always heard back from him. They followed our timeline; in one instance, when we expected to receive a deliverable from them in a month, they got it to us in less than two weeks.

Other design agencies we’ve worked with have wanted us to tell them what to do. Aqomi was different because they brought ideas and concepts to us, as opposed to waiting for us to guide them. We told Aqomi what we wanted to present, and they worked within that scope. Their strongest attribute was their creativity.

No, there wasn’t any negative feedback internally. They met timelines and fulfilled requirements.

Trust them to be the experts; let them be creative, and you’ll be able to maximize what they bring.

Scheduling was perfect.
    We’ve gotten tremendous value.

Design & Branding Support for Video Production Projects

“I haven’t come across another company that can create what Aqomi does.”

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

Aqomi provides design and branding support to video production projects. Their services include web and logo design and graphic mockups.

Vancouver, Canada
Braeden Fairbridge
Co-Founder, Your Story

Aqomi fosters a positive customer experience, and internal stakeholders feel confident referring clients to them. Detail-oriented and communicative, the team delivers exemplary branding expertise and creative vision.

I’m the co-founder of Your Story, a high-end video production company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Aqomi?

We work with a lot of different businesses and organizations across several industries. When our clients require services that we can’t support, such as design or marketing, we need to outsource this work.

My team outsources web design, graphic design, and branding to Aqomi. We’ve worked together on a few video projects. Their services have included logo designs and graphic mockups.

We engage with 5–6 individuals, depending on the project. My team primarily communicates with Tomek (CEO and Head of Strategy, Aqomi), and we also work with Paula (Chief Brand Officer and Head of Community, Aqomi). I know their team has expanded since last year.

How did you come to work with Aqomi?

My business partner introduced me to Tomek.

Our partnership began in April 2018, and the work is continuous.

Aqomi has been able to execute on what our clients are looking for. They are attentive and thorough, and they always deliver. We feel confident referring clients to them.

How did Aqomi perform from a project management standpoint?

Their communications with my team and our clients have been great. We communicate via phone, email, and social media. They also have access to our Slack channel.

Aqomi’s branding is amazing. I haven’t come across another company that can create what Aqomi does. Tomek is a branding visionary and one of the most talented people I’ve ever met.

I don’t have any negative feedback or things they could work upon.

Provide Aqomi with your vision and ideas, but let them do their thing. They can add a lot to what you originally envisioned.

Scheduling is always on point.
    The value coincides with the quality of the work that they do.

Branding & Print Collateral for Food Company

“Aqomi understands who we are, and they’ve aligned themselves to what we want to do.”

Winter 2017 - Ongoing

Aqomi provides branding services to help create differentiation in a competitive market. Services have included developing POS information, rebuilding the website, and providing social media marketing.

Executive, Meat Company

Aqomi's work has played a large part in driving sales and building customer recognition. Attentive, timely, and well-structured, the team fulfills requirements in a creative manner. They provide valuable insights into marketing. Customers can expect a vendor that wants to help them succeed.

I’m an executive at a small food company, which we founded when we noticed a gap in the market for ready-to-eat, chemical-free meats.

What challenge were you trying to address with Aqomi?

My company had obtained some store listings, but we needed help differentiating our new brand. We weren’t looking for a full rebrand, since we already had a package design and a website that we built with a standard site builder. We hired Aqomi to make various adjustments to our existing brand materials.

Aqomi developed our POS information, such as flyers and banners, that we give to stores and delis. They designed our letterhead and business cards. Aqomi also helped build our storyline and develop a better website for us. The team provides social media marketing to improve customer recognition.

We work with Tomek (CEO and Head of Strategy, Aqomi) and Paula (Chief Brand Officer and Head of Community, Aqomi), both of whom are readily available. Paula often sends us webinars and other materials that help us with marketing. My team also engages with several designers.

How did you come to work with Aqomi?

I searched Google for the top fifty advertising and marketing companies, one of which was Aqomi. My team was impressed by what they’d created, particularly their packaging, and their track record for success. Tomek took the time to inform us about their services and compile a package.

We began working together at the end of 2017, and the engagement is ongoing.

We started in one province, and now we’re in all of Western Canada. Our sales are growing every single month, and we definitely wouldn’t be growing as quickly as we are without Aqomi’s services. Aqomi understands who we are, and they’ve aligned themselves to what we want to do. While most vendors would usually just do the marketing themselves, Tomek and his team educate us on marketing so that we have the skillset to navigate this industry and save money. They’re invaluable in that regard.

How did Aqomi perform from a project management standpoint?

Aqomi’s overall responsiveness, timeliness, and organization are amazing. They always do what they say they’re going to, in the time that they say they will. We communicate via email and phone. They take our calls at any time.

The way they treat their clients and deliver such hands-on availability is remarkable. Their creativity also sets them apart.

I can’t think of anything.

My only advice is to call Aqomi. They will take so much time out of their day for any client, even one that is young and can’t afford their services yet. Aqomi will make you feel like they’re there to help.

They’ve never missed a deadline.
    They’ve done what they said they would within the budget.

Branding & Ad Campaigns for Construction Company

"Their attention to detail is impressive, and working with them has been such a pleasurable experience."

2018 - 2019

Aqomi redesigned a website and implemented multiple ad campaigns as part of a rebranding effort. The team also provided coaching and support for several employees.

John Graff
Owner, Outperform Construction

Aqomi’s ad campaigns increased sales and generated interest from potential clients. By responding effectively to external pressures, the team was able to hit several marketing targets. Their detailed explanations and exceptional support made them a valuable partner.

I’m the owner of a construction company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Aqomi?

I brought on Aqomi because I needed better marketing. I don’t deal with computers at all, and I needed extra support. I was hoping that they could bring in more work for my team and me.

Most of their work revolved around rebranding my company. I already had a website, and Aqomi came through and fine-tuned everything. Rather than rebuilding the site, they focused on redesigning it to make it look better. They also delivered a bunch of different ad campaigns.

In addition to delivering the work, Aqomi trained and coached us so that we could understand what they were doing. I had hired another person to help me with marketing, but some of the work that I wanted ended up being outside of her skill set. Tom (CEO, Aqomi) came in and taught her some things so that she’d have a better understanding of their services.

I’ve only worked with Paula (Chief Brand Officer, Aqomi) and Tom.

How did you come to work with Aqomi?

I grew up with Tom, and he’s still a good friend of mine. I knew that he was good at what he did, so I brought him on as a partner during a previous business engagement.

We’re taking a break from active marketing efforts at the moment, but I’m still in contact with them to plan future work. We’re chatting back and forth about potential ad campaigns. I started working with them sometime in 2018.

Part of the reason why I’ve paused our ad campaigns is that Aqomi has already hit the quota that I set. Overall, the partnership has been working very well. They increased interest in our business and our total sales, which is exactly what we wanted.

How did Aqomi perform from a project management standpoint?

The team is very organized. Our timelines shifted occasionally, but they’re very easy to work with and were usually on time with their deliverables. I’ve never had any problems with their work.

Their attention to detail is impressive, and working with them has been such a pleasurable experience. Even though I’m somewhat naïve when it comes to computers, Aqomi never talks down to me. They understand that not everyone has their level of expertise.

Before working with Aqomi, I felt like I was always giving up money without knowing exactly where it was going. Tom and his team are excellent about explaining their processes and giving us an idea of what’s happening. They were willing to come in and coach me through their services.

They’ve also been a huge help for my social media person. Whenever she had questions or concerns, Paula sat down with her and helped her figure things out. She definitely has more knowledge now than when she first started working with me.

In my experience, running into problems with timelines is pretty standard for any project. We’ve seen our fair share, and most of these problems have been the result of something that was outside of our control. Aqomi did everything in their power to meet deadlines, even when they had to deal with external factors.

Be willing to learn from them. Other than that, I don’t have much to offer in terms of advice.

The partnership has worked out very well.

Digital Marketing, Website Dev & SEO for Clothing Company

“Within just a few days of working with Aqomi, we began receiving more hits and views.”

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

Aqomi provides marketing and website development services to boost a clothing brand’s digital presence. The team executes digital marketing and SEO campaigns. They oversee social media.

Amaan Hameed
CEO, Le Monstre Clothing

Aqomi has driven successful campaigns and broadened brand awareness, boosting social media traction, consumer engagement, and Google rankings. They understand what it takes to stand out in a competitive industry. The team thinks creatively and works quickly.

I’m the CEO of Le Monstre Clothing.

What challenge were you trying to address with Aqomi?

My company hired Aqomi to provide digital marketing and other creative services.

Aqomi oversees marketing and SEO campaigns on multiple channels, including print, TV, radio, web, and mobile. They deploy our techniques as well as their own. My team provides the art, and Aqomi offers social media guidance, such as appropriate hashtags. They also design posts and determine when to post for optimal views and traction. The team built out our artist’s social media page.

We told Aqomi what we wanted our website to look like, and they’ve done all of the coding, motion graphics, photo manipulation, and typography. They timed our site to inventories so that when it runs out, the site shuts down.

We hope to work with Aqomi in the areas of facial recognition, holograms, and AR.

We’re in direct contact with four team members. Our main point of contact is Tomek (CEO and Head of Strategy, Aqomi). He takes our ideas back to his team, and they determine the best course of action.

How did you come to work with Aqomi?

I saw Aqomi’s ads and liked their name and logo, and then I noticed that they were local. We had an in-person meeting and decided to work with them.

My company has spent between $25,000–$50,000.

Our work together began in September 2018, and it is ongoing.

Within just a few days of working with Aqomi, we began receiving more hits and views. We rank higher on Google, and customers are messaging us.

Aqomi has helped us get our apparel and designs into a bigger market. They design and execute campaigns to attract as many customers as possible, and we’ve consequently connected with celebrities, athletes, government and corporate organizations, CEOs, and young professionals. We’ve sold out of our collection and art pieces.

Our in-house artist’s social media following has gone from the low thousands to around 15,000 organic followers. Aqomi has boosted his recognition and value, and he’s now working with major entertainment companies, musicians, and more.

How did Aqomi perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been great, and I would recommend them to other people. Our teams work together very well. We communicate via phone, email, text, and in-person. If we continue to expand the scope of our engagement and require more constant communication, we’ll probably utilize Slack.

Their team is very personable and supportive; not many vendors would be receptive to our non-traditional art. They understand that to stand out in our increasingly competitive industry, we must be unconventional. They think outside of the box and work quickly. Making our site available when we have inventory, and unavailable when we run out of it, portrays my company as unique, ultra-limited, and exclusive.

It’s been great so far, so I can’t really provide any input here.

Don’t be afraid to speak your mind and be yourself.

They’re still working.

Branding & Social Media Marketing for Real Estate Company

They’ve helped us reach more people who might be interested in our services.”

2018 - Ongoing

Aqomi oversaw a rebrand and improved social media outreach to enhance brand recognition and lead generation. They continue to monitor social media advertising.

Realtor

Aqomi’s efforts have driven views and generated leads, delivering a measurable ROI. They facilitate a smooth, efficient process and seamless communication. The motivated team takes ownership of their work.

I’m a realtor in Canada.

What challenge were you trying to address with Aqomi?

My real estate company was struggling to build brand recognition and generate leads.

Aqomi helped us with a rebrand. They updated and revamped all of our social media accounts. Now, they’re focusing on advertising around social media.

We work directly with Tomek (CEO and Head of Strategy, Aqomi). We’ve communicated with Paula (Chief Brand Officer and Head of Community, Aqomi) and a few other behind-the-scenes team members.

How did you come to work with Aqomi?

I’ve known Tomek for several years, and I thought of him when my company needed help with branding. The marketing company that Tomek worked at before Aqomi had a good reputation. Although we hadn’t worked together, I knew other realtors who’d used Aqomi.

We’ve spent around $15,000.

Our work together began in 2018, and it is ongoing. They’re still spearheading all social media and advertising efforts, and we’ve been adding more to the engagement because my business is becoming more elevated.

They’ve helped us reach more people who might be interested in our services. Our social media ads have driven more leads, and we’re getting a significantly higher amount of views on social media. In terms of ROI, I’ve had a few deals come out of Aqomi’s work.

How did Aqomi perform from a project management standpoint?

Aqomi works smoothly and maintains open communication. We regularly receive phone calls and emails from them.

They deliver work quickly; they revamped all of our social media in just a day or two, and they’ve been taking great care of us since we hired them. The team is very motivated.

More face-to-face interactions might be helpful because I don’t know much about social media or advertising. Their work has been great, but I’d like them to show me what they’ve done in more detail so that I can learn to do more.

Have clear expectations of what you’re looking for, because Aqomi does different things for a multitude of clients.

Overall Score I’ve been with Aqomi for a while, and I’ve enjoyed seeing the progress and value.
    They’ve met every deadline and expectation.
    I’ve seen a ROI. The value I’ve gotten has been tenfold.
    They’ve exceeded my expectations. A few deals have come out of their work. They stand behind their work fully.
    I already have.

SMM, Logo, & Web Dev for Small Restaurant

"It’s scary when you’re redoing something from scratch, but they’ve made the process easier than I expected."

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

Aqomi provides ongoing social media marketing services—including creating and posting content—to drive business at a small restaurant. Further, they have designed a new logo and built a website end-to-end.

Isabel Reich
Marketing Manager, Soup & Sandwich Co.

Aqomi’s social media efforts are already paying dividends, and the website is sure to add a valuable boost in customers. The team is client-focused and dedicated to providing standout service. Their creativity knows few bounds, making them an ideal partner for open-minded future clients.

I am the general manager of a small soup and sandwich restaurant.

What challenge were you trying to address with Aqomi?

We learned that our customer base was dwindling. We hired Aqomi to optimize our social media channels and provide other branding services to increase business.

We never had a very strong social media presence, so Aqomi’s first step was helping us build a base of followers on Instagram, Facebook, and others with various social media marketing efforts. We’ve given them complete control of our accounts so that they can create and post content as they see fit.

We’ve decided to rebrand our restaurant recently, an initiative that has included a new logo and new signage Aqomi created. We have not yet launched our website, but Aqomi designed and developed that as well. It allows customers to look at our menu to view our daily specials and place catering orders online.

We've worked with Tom (Head of Strategy, Aqomi) and Paula (Head of Community, Aqomi).

How did you come to work with Aqomi?

They’ve earned high marks on a Canadian reviews site, and a friend of mine introduced me to Tom. We ended up getting along, and I was impressed with his company’s portfolio.

Our engagement began in December 2018 and remains ongoing.

We have a much more pronounced presence on social media thanks to their efforts. We look forward to launching our website and believe it will further our goals.

How did Aqomi perform from a project management standpoint?

Our original deadline has passed because we had several edits, and the owners of the restaurant wanted their feedback incorporated as well, which prolonged the process. Still, they’ve delivered on everything they’ve promised.

We primarily communicate through email, but we’ll meet in person when necessary. It’s been a painless process. It’s scary when you’re redoing something from scratch, but they’ve made the process easier than I expected.

Their work speaks for itself, but they also manage their clients well. We’ve never had any complications while addressing our needs. They’re client-oriented and make the time to make sure we’re happy.

The project has taken longer than we anticipated, but our side played a role in that as well. The creative process tends to take more time because it requires more attention to detail and care. This is something to keep in mind for all creative projects.

Aqomi will have some interesting ideas, so it’s best to approach them with an open mind.

It has taken a little longer than we expected.
    They have a transparent pricing structure.
    The quality of their work is outstanding.
    I'd recommend them to anyone.

Rebranding & Web Dev for Advertising Agency

"They made sure that my needs were met and that I was happy every step of the way."

May - Sept. 2018

Aqomi created marketing materials (e.g., marketing books, mission statement, logo design, strategy) for a niche advertising company. Additionally, they designed and developed a WordPress website.

CEO, GO HOLO

The deliverables have already proved valuable with the acquisition of a new contract. Aqomi presents a thorough and efficient workflow, highlighted by access to the development team and strong communication practices. The team is strategic and organized, which made for a hassle-free engagement.

I am the founder and CEO of a hologram advertising company. We have developed state-of-the-art holograms that can track customer analytics.

What challenge were you trying to address with Aqomi?

It has been difficult to share our message regarding what we do because holograms are not well known. I engaged with Aqomi to assist with my marketing efforts and help communicate the benefits of holograms and their data collection uses to potential customers.

My initial website was built using Wix, but Aqomi designed and developed a new WordPress site. They built out the functionality of the site and provided all the copy for the site, as well. They continue to assist with content creation, including creating GIFs to show the holograms in motion.

Aqomi coordinated my rebranding and created marketing materials to facilitate it. In addition to crafting a mission statement, a logo, and a strategy for my business, they developed a set of marketing books for our purchasing and leasing programs.

I had access to the developers and designers, but a project manager helped summarize everything.

How did you come to work with Aqomi?

A friend of mine introduced us. Once we met and held a strategy session, I felt they were right for the job.

I’ve spent between $150,000–$250,000 with them.

We began working together in May 2018, and a bulk of the work was completed by September 2018. I’d estimate that we have completed 80% of the work. We have some ongoing maintenance and content creation projects.

Because of the redesigned website and the fresh marketing materials, I have recently secured a substantial client contract worth a couple hundred thousand dollars.

How did Aqomi perform from a project management standpoint?

They made sure that my needs were met and that I was happy every step of the way. They arranged the project so that we determined the branding and strategy before we began the work. That cut down on revisions while the work was ongoing and helped produce the deliverables faster. We operate well through WhatsApp and Slack. It’s been a refreshing break from working with disorganized companies.

I appreciate the structure and the processes they have in place. They have an efficient workflow that makes the project manageable from beginning to end.

I can’t determine anything that needs to be improved.

In addition to having clear budget expectations, I’d recommend knowing what you want the final product to be. It’s not necessary that you know how you’re going to get there, but you have to have an understanding of what you want as the result.

Digital Marketing for PVC Product Manufacturer

"Aqomi has done a lot more than we expected them to do. They have gone above and beyond. "

2007 - Ongoing

The client hired Aqomi to act as their digital partner which involved website development, social media management, and SEO.

Matt Swinarski
Co-Owner, SAGIPER North America

Aqomi has been an effective partner to the client and succeeded in improving their brand recognition. The client notes user engagement has grown significantly as a result. Aqomi is highly recommended to others.

Our company is SAGIPER North America. We're the exclusive distributors of two major product lines in Canada, which is used for exterior [siding], interior ceilings, interior walls, as well as exterior soffits. It's a PVC product that we wrap in exterior-specific vinyl wrap and gives it a natural wood look. It's a niche market but it has gained significant popularity over the last four years since we started it off.

I'm one of the owners. I started this up with my business partner just over four years ago.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Aqomi?

With Aqomi, our main goal is for them to boost the product lines, get it out there, mass market it, as well as managing our social media. We are really focusing on growing our brand recognition.

We wanted to create end-user awareness as well getting something out there not only for Canada but North America as a whole. We are based in Edmonton, and we have a distribution network all across Canada that we just landed a deal with. The biggest goal is going to be getting the US and Mexico onboard. That's where their key role comes in.

Aqomi has acted as a full digital agency with us. They revamped our website, and they take care of social media, which includes LinkedIn, Pinterest and some work on Facebook. They are also working with us on Houzz, an online platform for home remodeling and design.

They've been doing search engine optimization for us as well. With Facebook, they've been providing some information for us, but we've outsourced it from the beginning for somebody else to deal with, just because she's done an amazing job so far. I've seen the work that Tom's done with his team, and that's the reason we're going with him.

We've worked with ten different organizations, everyone from local, to American, to across the seas, and Aqomi has the best results that I’ve seen.

How did you come to work with Aqomi?

I met Tom [Jablonski, President at Aqomi] a few years ago, in 2007, before we were ready for a marketing company. So, when we needed one, I knew that they were a great option.

Until now, the project is in the $10,000 and $30,000 price range.

It’s ongoing.

They're doing an amazing job right now with their LinkedIn. When we first started the company, our target market was end-users. However, now it's become where we're directly marketing to architects, designers, homebuilders; it's not the end user anymore. It's those that are in charge of making decisions when it comes to condos, commercial developments, and residential developments. They're the ones that are really the key people that we have to market.

We're getting this brand recognition; that's why Pinterest is going to play a key role. Tom's company has already gotten us followers that went from zero, to almost at 100 now, as well as people repinning everything, which is amazing.

Houzz is a huge thing that they're getting us into. We're actually working with him closely in regards to that because that's a really big market for us. It's just like Pinterest but for the housing market. That's going to play a key role. They've grown our page substantially as well on that. We've got a lot of people reviewing now, and a lot of people commenting on pictures, which is great. We've had a lot of photos saved for ideas, and an idea book, which is awesome.

How did Aqomi perform from a project management standpoint?

I'm actually very surprised with how well they're dealing with everything. My only direct contacts are Tom and his partner, Patrick. Aqomi has done an amazing job in keeping us up to date. We schedule meetings once a week to go over everything. They track their progress and they provide us reports on how things are going. I can tell you that probably every day or every second day, I have emails coming from them telling us what’s going on, but at the end of the week, they actually provide us with reports, which is great to see.

What distinguishes Aqomi from other providers?

I think they're down-to-earth guys and that's really the key to everything. They're easy to work with and they get along very easily with everybody. Never had any complaints or any issues.

Is there anything Aqomi could have improved or done differently?

Honestly, I can't have anything bad to say about it. Aqomi has done a lot more than we expected them to do. They have gone above and beyond. Honestly, even when we were doing our website revamp, there was nothing we wanted to change, and we're very nitpicky about everything, changing this, swapping this around. However, we had nothing to comment except for good things. It was great to see. These guys are on the same page. They listen to what we want and need.

Comparing to what I've been quoted, I would say that they're very well priced compared to what I was quoted earlier from a lot of different countries.