A Creative Company

We’re an international creative agency based out of Edmonton, Canada. We work with innovative companies from around the world to help them achieve consistency in their branding. They prefer us because of our attention to detail, unique style, and fresh approach. Aqomi's clientele includes medium to large firms in a variety of industries such as aviation, food and beverage, sports, hospitality, and oil and gas.

With 15+ years of experience in the industry, Aqomi is proud to have been recognized as one of North America's top agencies in 2019. Our difference lies in our ability to execute the creative. Aqomi's agile teams of multimedia experts, strategists, and brand experts deliver volumes of award-winning creative work to our clients on a consistent basis.

No project is too big for our team.

2004

Pânsâwân

We created this brand and packaging concept for Pânsâwân, one of the first businesses to commercially sell the First Foods of Canada.

What we love about Pânsâwân brand is that it’s artistic and rich in tradition. The kraft packaging, teepee, Cree syllabics, and the Buffalo tells preserves not only the product, but an important piece of history too. For the Cree people, Pânsâwân (“bahn-sa-wan”) meant surviving

the long, harsh Canadian winters. After a successful hunt, the tribe prepared Pânsâwân by thinly slicing strips of lean buffalo meat and smoking them hours, giving it that rich, distinct flavor.

Pânsâwân is dedicated to the celebration and preservation of traditional Native American products and they’ve worked tirelessly to ensure that you’re getting the real thing. We say  “Before Jerky, There Was Pânsâwân”, but Pânsâwân is nothing like jerky at all. Pânsâwân is 100% natural and contains no preservatives, no added sodium, no hormones - no nonsense. In fact, it only contains 2 ingredients: bison and smoke. It’s an extra-dehydrated, natural superfood that’s high in protein and iron too.

It's great to play a role in Pânsâwân’s storytelling.

Bitwin Online Bitcoin Casino

When BitWin reached out to us for help with their casino branding, design, and interface we were more than thrilled. The direction we took was one of a darker, more aggressive feel for the graphical elements and something lighter for easy visibility on the interface side.

Rocket Runner

Rocket Runner was a venture into branding an app design in the fitness industry. We drew inspiration from Nike, Under Armour, and Lululemon to create a style we like to call “Neon Fit”.

Milk Shirts

The thing about style is that it’s something that doesn’t get lost with age.  In fact, it’s one thing that can often improve as the years go by.

With our branding, commercial, and web design devices, we helped give Milk Shirts an image that is as timeless as their shirts.

Careline

Careline Cosmetics brought us one of the most challenging projects we’ve seen. We were tasked to do make a 60 page custom designed catalog and a number of websites.

The style we selected was based on our perception of what nanotechnology means in terms of design. We used DNA strands, chemical compounds, and deep tones to create a solid foundation for the future of cosmetics.

Dogas

For Piotr Honsza, Dogas from rap trio Wice Wersa it was a journey of exploration when he decided to launch his solo career. He approached us to help with his branding, album cover, and website. With Dogas we ventured into the fantasy world to create “The Scuba Astronaut” and “The Winter Sphinx”.

DHD Surfboards

DHD Surfboards came to us looking for an adventurous brand that resonated with their target audience.

We helped them with brand positioning and strategy and created a sexy look-and-feel. Our scope included items like research and insights, custom key visuals, typography, a website, colors, and business cards.

Truck Ridge

We helped Truck Ridge create a brand and custom website for their vehicle financing business.

The was creating a high end, trustworthy brand that resonated with their target customers. We helped them achieve not only that, but also a custom-designed website to help spread their message.

This project scope included:

• brand book (logo, colors, typography, and key
visuals)
  • positioning and messaging
  • custom website
  • graphic design

• Reviews

Branding Outsourcing Services for Creative Agency

“Their bold ingenuity allows them to create anything, from simple and sleek to completely out-of-the-box.”

2013 - Ongoing

Aqomi provides web development and branding support for a creative agency. They clarify strategies and build eye-catching pages that capture the brand and showcase video assets.

Colin Marshall
    Founder, Colin Marshall Media

Aqomi produces impressive, attractive results, and the ROI of each project is high. Their leadership and communication are strong, and their work surpasses that of several other branding agencies. The partnership is rewarding, and Aqomi can elevate any concept.

I am the founder of a media company. We produce videos for businesses.

What challenge were you trying to address with Aqomi?

The first project we did together was a photo project with another company. They did all the web development and branding, and I've used them since.

Every time we work together, I do the video work and they do the branding and website development. They do a lot of consulting, and they provide work for our clients. Recently, we worked together on a project for a charity. They built all the strategy and solidified concepts from the start. They brought a lot of clarity to the project through mockups and other assets. Their proposal and their name recognition helped us win the bid, and they were involved with the entire process.

For each project we do together, our main goal is to start with an eye-catching landing page that really captures the brand and showcases our video assets. That story and experience then connect to the rest of the website. We have a plan for them to work on our website soon.

I'm in close communication with two contacts, and they have at least four or five other really talented people working under them.

How did you come to work with Aqomi?

I met them years ago on a project, and we started our working relationship. I saw how they accomplished everything on that project, and their whole process was methodical and well thought out. Their work is inspiring and knew I wanted to work with them.

I've used them for three or four projects, and we've spent about $50,000 so far.

We started working together in 2013. The work is ongoing, and we still have projects in the pipeline.

My client got work immediately after the rebranding efforts. The ROI is very high, and everyone was impressed. Even their rough drafts are beautiful, and the quality of their work is unparalleled.

How did Aqomi perform from a project management standpoint?

I've learned a lot from them. Their leadership skills are top-notch, and their communication is great. If I message or call them, they pick up every time. Everything is mapped out well, and they account for potential changes or issues. They're efficient, and they always deliver on time.

They can make anything look good. Their work is refreshing, and it makes me feel good. Their bold ingenuity allows them to create anything, from simple and sleek to completely out-of-the-box. Working with them is really rewarding, and I feel like using any other branding agency is a disservice to my clients. Having a partner like them elevates my business and makes me look great.

I can't think of a single thing they should improve. They help me and my clients so much.

Schedule a call and have fun with them. Your company will scale exponentially with their assistance.

Overall Score If I could rate them higher, I would.
      They always leave ample time for revisions and never miss a deadline.
      The quality of their work far exceeds the cost.
      I bring them up all the time, and am always happy to recommend them.

Branding and Video Production for Out of Home Advertising

“They really raise the bar for speed and quality, and they capture our vision well.”

Sept. 2016 - Ongoing

Aqomi supports branding and video production efforts for an advertising company. Working from existing materials, they created templates and live-action video assets. In 2020, they will refresh the website.

President, Advertising Company

Though the product has yet to launch, the quality of Aqomi’s work promises a good outcome. They are strong communicators, and they regularly expedite projects and return results within a matter of days. They leverage Spanish fluency for the Latin American market, and they are quick to respond.

I'm the majority shareholder for an advertising company. We specialize in digital advertising for cabs and golf carts. Our ads integrate with POS credit card readers and screens, specifically in Mexico and the rest of Latin America.

What challenge were you trying to address with Aqomi?

We needed help with PDF presentations for our clients. We wanted a company that was fluent in Spanish to resonate better with our market.

They created templates for PowerPoints and produced videos for our phone app. They're currently in the process of revising our website. The site is a bit outdated, so they will refresh it in 2020. Most of their work focused on branding content and introductory videos to display in taxis. The videos, which are mainly live-action with sound, outline the safety features of the device. We provided them with logos and other material, and they polished the final products.

One contact did most of the PDFs and PowerPoints, and three other developers helped with the video content. Most of the video was from scratch, while the PDFs were based on the materials we provided.

How did you come to work with Aqomi?

I was impressed by the way they presented themselves on LinkedIn. I've known our main contact for quite some time, and I liked how quickly he worked. He had a good track record, and his team's fluency in Spanish was a major asset.

In all, we've spent about $250,000 CAD (approximately $189,000 USD) on the entire project.

We started working with them around September 2016, and we still engage them.

We're just about to launch, so we don't have any results yet. Based on the quality, we expect to do really well.

How did Aqomi perform from a project management standpoint?

They're easy to work with, and they expedite projects we send them. They're responsive, and they often finish work within about three days. They really raise the bar for speed and quality, and they capture our vision well. Most of our communication is through email and phone, and they were always on task and efficient.

Their Spanish background saved us a lot of time and money, and their ability to expedite is key to our collaboration.

I can't think of anything they should improve, though I'm waiting to see the end results of the website.

They're worth contacting to work on websites, PDFs, upgrades, or videos. The faster you contact them, the quicker they will complete your project.

Video Production/Branding for Car Dealership

"Everything turns out perfectly with them."

May 2018 - Ongoing

Aqomi created videos and developed and maintained a website with product listings. Their deliverables included a TV advertisement.

Richmond, Canada
    Sales Manager, Car Dealership

Their videos have generated positive internal feedback and they’ve proven memorable to in-store customers. Aqomi is a fun team to work with and they reliably deliver excellent results.

I’m the sales manager for a car dealership that sells various brands.

What challenge were you trying to address with Aqomi?

We needed them to help us improve our customer acquisition. We’re in a very competitive business with lots of dealerships nearby.

They created videos and TV commercials for us. We ran a typical cheesy car business commercial with the owner talking on the lot, and they created it from idea to production.

They also developed our website and designed a banner for the site. Features included product listings with current interest rates. They continue to maintain our site.

I work mostly with Tomek (CEO, Aqomi), and sometimes another team member.

How did you come to work with Aqomi?

I worked with Tom previously, when I lived in Edmonton. I think everything he does is perfect. The production quality is phenomenal.

We’ve spent around $200,000.

We starting working together in May 2018 and the engagement is ongoing.

The quality of the videos is phenomenal. It’s hard to track metrics, but we want to have enough of a presence that we’re in customers’ minds so we pop into their head when they think about buying a car. We heard from our customers that they saw and enjoyed our commercials, so they proved memorable.

How did Aqomi perform from a project management standpoint?

Tom takes care of everything and I like working with him. He has an eye for the right shot.

They’re fun to work with and they make video shoots easy rather than stressful. Everything turns out perfectly with them. We’re having fun for a day or two, then I see the product and I’m amazed.

No, I’m completely satisfied.

Trust them and let them do their thing. It might seem too easy, like they’re having too much fun, but trust the process and trust Tom. In the end, you’ll be very happy with the results.

I’ve never had an issue.
      We always get our money’s worth.
      I’m always impressed by the result.
      It’s going to be fun.

Creative Consulting for Software Company

“It feels like they genuinely care about the customer.”

2009 - Ongoing

Aqomi provides consulting and artistic advice on branding, web design, and UI for multiple software applications. Over years of collaboration, their team has helped bring many new ideas into the market.

Senior Vice President, Software Company

The creative consulting provided by Aqomi has satisfied stakeholders in the business and helped them to gain a competitive edge within their market. Their extensive research pays off, helping them to invest in their clients’ success and do work that both parties can be proud of.

I’m the senior vice-president of a consulting company providing software to Fortune 500 companies in the oil and gas sector, power, utilities, and pulp and paper processing industries. We deliver risk-assessment machines for managing their equipment.

What challenge were you trying to address with Aqomi?

Since we are a software company, we were looking for a number of different things from them, including branding, artistic design, and some pointers on the interfaces of our software.

They were more or less hired as consultants to help us out with branding, web site design, and GUI design for some of our applications. As subject matter experts, they’ve been able to help vet some of our ideas and items over the years.

Over the course of our time with them, I think we’ve worked with about 4–5 people.

How did you come to work with Aqomi?

We were looking at a number of options but primarily wanted someone who was agile and had new ideas for the market. We found Aqomi through the web and thought they fit all those requirements, so we’ve worked with them ever since.

We’ve spent between $20,000–$50,000. ­­

We started with Aqomi in 2009 and our work is ongoing.

We’ve been very happy with the work Aqomi has done for us. They do a great job of putting in the research to see where their competition and the rest of the market is going.

They are able to come up with some really unique ideas off the back of that work. Our company has definitely gained an advantage because of how difficult that is to do in the corporate market and how creative their ideas are, nonetheless.

How did Aqomi perform from a project management standpoint?

They work hard at project management, even though it can be pretty difficult at times. Since everything is a joint project between us, it’s often a case of bouncing things back and forth between our teams.

Despite that, everything is generally within the time frames we establish, and everything usually goes fairly smoothly compared to if we tried doing it ourselves.

It feels like they genuinely care about the customer. They clearly want you to succeed, which I think is an outstanding quality.

There are always ways to improve since nothing is perfect, but I can’t recall anything specific that I wish they had done differently.

I would advise people to give them a try—start with a small project and see how it goes. Decide how you like to work and see if they can bring value to that process. It’s been a very good experience for us, and I think more people should take advantage of it.

Social Media Marketing for Pottery Store

“We have a limited budget, and we’ve gotten quite a lot for the money spent.”

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Aqomi does social media marketing and verbal branding to establish a better marketing strategy and increase sales. They provide counsel on integrating physical store displays with social media.

Marketing & Advertising, Clay Studio Three

Aqomi’s work has garnered results that create value for cost. They foster a positive customer experience, and internal stakeholders are pleased with their performance and deliverables. The team offers actionable and educational insights.

I’m the marketing and advertising manager for a co-operative pottery studio and store. We rent our space to different artists.

What challenge were you trying to address with Aqomi?

My company wanted to increase sales and create a more professional marketing system.

Aqomi has helped develop our social media marketing. Most of their work so far has been verbal branding; they provide advice on how we can connect our store displays to social media.

We work with a project manager.

How did you come to work with Aqomi?

A co-worker recommended Aqomi.

My company has spent $8,000.

We began our work with them in October 2018, and the project is ongoing.

We’ve seen results. My team is very happy with Aqomi’s work.

How did Aqomi perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management has been excellent. We communicate with them in-person and online.

We’re pleased with the results. Their work is very educational.

No, I don’t think they could’ve improved. We have a limited budget, and we’ve gotten quite a lot for the money spent.

Proposal Design Refresh for Real Estate Construction Company

“Their strongest attribute was their creativity.”

Dec. 2017 - July 2018

Aqomi refreshed a proposal template while maintaining the brand’s image. They created a new layout and added images and graphics to the RFP form.

Alberta, Canada
    Head of Business Development, Real Estate Development Company

The redesigned proposals have not only garnered overwhelming praise but also played a large part in securing high-value deals and market expansion. The team was incredibly responsive and often outpaced time estimates. They adhered to the project scope but didn’t hesitate to propose creative ideas.

I’m the director of business development at a real estate development company. We specialize in interior construction services for office, restaurant, retail, and hospitality spaces. I’m responsible for managing client relationships and finding new avenues for business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Aqomi?

We wanted to refresh our RFP submission form without deviating from the look and feel of our brand. My company had proposal writers, but we didn’t have an internal marketing team. We hired Aqomi to help us redesign our RFP.

Aqomi reviewed our existing forms and showed us examples of other proposals. They presented new design options, with different images, graphics, and layouts. Our proposal team, my boss, and I provided input on the designs, and we ultimately agreed upon one that we liked.

We communicated directly with Tomek (CEO and Head of Strategy, Aqomi). My team also engaged with Calista (Head of Innovation, Aqomi).

How did you come to work with Aqomi?

I met Tomek at a business mixer, where he showed me some of his work. I was impressed by the quality of his designs and the level of artistry in his work. The timing worked out because my company had been discussing our need for a proposal refresh.

We spent $47,000.

The project occurred in December 2017–July 2018.

The feedback surrounding the look of the proposals has been overwhelmingly positive. Clients have said that the proposals are a pleasure to read.

We’ve secured a local market and grown significantly in 2018–2019. We attribute our growth to many factors, but we feel that the proposal refresh has absolutely had an impact. We’ve closed multi-million-dollar deals using the redesigned proposals.

How did Aqomi perform from a project management standpoint?

Aqomi was responsive and timely. Whenever I reached out to Tomek, I always heard back from him. They followed our timeline; in one instance, when we expected to receive a deliverable from them in a month, they got it to us in less than two weeks.

Other design agencies we’ve worked with have wanted us to tell them what to do. Aqomi was different because they brought ideas and concepts to us, as opposed to waiting for us to guide them. We told Aqomi what we wanted to present, and they worked within that scope. Their strongest attribute was their creativity.

No, there wasn’t any negative feedback internally. They met timelines and fulfilled requirements.

Trust them to be the experts; let them be creative, and you’ll be able to maximize what they bring.

Scheduling was perfect.
      We’ve gotten tremendous value.

Design & Branding Support for Video Production Projects

“I haven’t come across another company that can create what Aqomi does.”

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

Aqomi provides design and branding support to video production projects. Their services include web and logo design and graphic mockups.

Vancouver, Canada
    Braeden Fairbridge
    Co-Founder, Your Story

Aqomi fosters a positive customer experience, and internal stakeholders feel confident referring clients to them. Detail-oriented and communicative, the team delivers exemplary branding expertise and creative vision.

I’m the co-founder of Your Story, a high-end video production company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Aqomi?

We work with a lot of different businesses and organizations across several industries. When our clients require services that we can’t support, such as design or marketing, we need to outsource this work.

My team outsources web design, graphic design, and branding to Aqomi. We’ve worked together on a few video projects. Their services have included logo designs and graphic mockups.

We engage with 5–6 individuals, depending on the project. My team primarily communicates with Tomek (CEO and Head of Strategy, Aqomi), and we also work with Paula (Chief Brand Officer and Head of Community, Aqomi). I know their team has expanded since last year.

How did you come to work with Aqomi?

My business partner introduced me to Tomek.

Our partnership began in April 2018, and the work is continuous.

Aqomi has been able to execute on what our clients are looking for. They are attentive and thorough, and they always deliver. We feel confident referring clients to them.

How did Aqomi perform from a project management standpoint?

Their communications with my team and our clients have been great. We communicate via phone, email, and social media. They also have access to our Slack channel.

Aqomi’s branding is amazing. I haven’t come across another company that can create what Aqomi does. Tomek is a branding visionary and one of the most talented people I’ve ever met.

I don’t have any negative feedback or things they could work upon.

Provide Aqomi with your vision and ideas, but let them do their thing. They can add a lot to what you originally envisioned.

Scheduling is always on point.
      The value coincides with the quality of the work that they do.

Branding & Print Collateral for Food Company

“Aqomi understands who we are, and they’ve aligned themselves to what we want to do.”

Winter 2017 - Ongoing

Aqomi provides branding services to help create differentiation in a competitive market. Services have included developing POS information, rebuilding the website, and providing social media marketing.

Executive, Meat Company

Aqomi's work has played a large part in driving sales and building customer recognition. Attentive, timely, and well-structured, the team fulfills requirements in a creative manner. They provide valuable insights into marketing. Customers can expect a vendor that wants to help them succeed.

I’m an executive at a small food company, which we founded when we noticed a gap in the market for ready-to-eat, chemical-free meats.

What challenge were you trying to address with Aqomi?

My company had obtained some store listings, but we needed help differentiating our new brand. We weren’t looking for a full rebrand, since we already had a package design and a website that we built with a standard site builder. We hired Aqomi to make various adjustments to our existing brand materials.

Aqomi developed our POS information, such as flyers and banners, that we give to stores and delis. They designed our letterhead and business cards. Aqomi also helped build our storyline and develop a better website for us. The team provides social media marketing to improve customer recognition.

We work with Tomek (CEO and Head of Strategy, Aqomi) and Paula (Chief Brand Officer and Head of Community, Aqomi), both of whom are readily available. Paula often sends us webinars and other materials that help us with marketing. My team also engages with several designers.

How did you come to work with Aqomi?

I searched Google for the top fifty advertising and marketing companies, one of which was Aqomi. My team was impressed by what they’d created, particularly their packaging, and their track record for success. Tomek took the time to inform us about their services and compile a package.

We began working together at the end of 2017, and the engagement is ongoing.

We started in one province, and now we’re in all of Western Canada. Our sales are growing every single month, and we definitely wouldn’t be growing as quickly as we are without Aqomi’s services. Aqomi understands who we are, and they’ve aligned themselves to what we want to do. While most vendors would usually just do the marketing themselves, Tomek and his team educate us on marketing so that we have the skillset to navigate this industry and save money. They’re invaluable in that regard.

How did Aqomi perform from a project management standpoint?

Aqomi’s overall responsiveness, timeliness, and organization are amazing. They always do what they say they’re going to, in the time that they say they will. We communicate via email and phone. They take our calls at any time.

The way they treat their clients and deliver such hands-on availability is remarkable. Their creativity also sets them apart.

I can’t think of anything.

My only advice is to call Aqomi. They will take so much time out of their day for any client, even one that is young and can’t afford their services yet. Aqomi will make you feel like they’re there to help.

They’ve never missed a deadline.
      They’ve done what they said they would within the budget.

Branding & Ad Campaigns for Construction Company

"Their attention to detail is impressive, and working with them has been such a pleasurable experience."

2018 - 2019

Aqomi redesigned a website and implemented multiple ad campaigns as part of a rebranding effort. The team also provided coaching and support for several employees.

John Graff
    Owner, Outperform Construction

Aqomi’s ad campaigns increased sales and generated interest from potential clients. By responding effectively to external pressures, the team was able to hit several marketing targets. Their detailed explanations and exceptional support made them a valuable partner.

I’m the owner of a construction company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Aqomi?

I brought on Aqomi because I needed better marketing. I don’t deal with computers at all, and I needed extra support. I was hoping that they could bring in more work for my team and me.

Most of their work revolved around rebranding my company. I already had a website, and Aqomi came through and fine-tuned everything. Rather than rebuilding the site, they focused on redesigning it to make it look better. They also delivered a bunch of different ad campaigns.

In addition to delivering the work, Aqomi trained and coached us so that we could understand what they were doing. I had hired another person to help me with marketing, but some of the work that I wanted ended up being outside of her skill set. Tom (CEO, Aqomi) came in and taught her some things so that she’d have a better understanding of their services.

I’ve only worked with Paula (Chief Brand Officer, Aqomi) and Tom.

How did you come to work with Aqomi?

I grew up with Tom, and he’s still a good friend of mine. I knew that he was good at what he did, so I brought him on as a partner during a previous business engagement.

We’re taking a break from active marketing efforts at the moment, but I’m still in contact with them to plan future work. We’re chatting back and forth about potential ad campaigns. I started working with them sometime in 2018.

Part of the reason why I’ve paused our ad campaigns is that Aqomi has already hit the quota that I set. Overall, the partnership has been working very well. They increased interest in our business and our total sales, which is exactly what we wanted.

How did Aqomi perform from a project management standpoint?

The team is very organized. Our timelines shifted occasionally, but they’re very easy to work with and were usually on time with their deliverables. I’ve never had any problems with their work.

Their attention to detail is impressive, and working with them has been such a pleasurable experience. Even though I’m somewhat naïve when it comes to computers, Aqomi never talks down to me. They understand that not everyone has their level of expertise.

Before working with Aqomi, I felt like I was always giving up money without knowing exactly where it was going. Tom and his team are excellent about explaining their processes and giving us an idea of what’s happening. They were willing to come in and coach me through their services.

They’ve also been a huge help for my social media person. Whenever she had questions or concerns, Paula sat down with her and helped her figure things out. She definitely has more knowledge now than when she first started working with me.

In my experience, running into problems with timelines is pretty standard for any project. We’ve seen our fair share, and most of these problems have been the result of something that was outside of our control. Aqomi did everything in their power to meet deadlines, even when they had to deal with external factors.

Be willing to learn from them. Other than that, I don’t have much to offer in terms of advice.

The partnership has worked out very well.

Digital Marketing, Website Dev & SEO for Clothing Company

“Within just a few days of working with Aqomi, we began receiving more hits and views.”

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

Aqomi provides marketing and website development services to boost a clothing brand’s digital presence. The team executes digital marketing and SEO campaigns. They oversee social media.

Amaan Hameed
    CEO, Le Monstre Clothing

Aqomi has driven successful campaigns and broadened brand awareness, boosting social media traction, consumer engagement, and Google rankings. They understand what it takes to stand out in a competitive industry. The team thinks creatively and works quickly.

I’m the CEO of Le Monstre Clothing.

What challenge were you trying to address with Aqomi?

My company hired Aqomi to provide digital marketing and other creative services.

Aqomi oversees marketing and SEO campaigns on multiple channels, including print, TV, radio, web, and mobile. They deploy our techniques as well as their own. My team provides the art, and Aqomi offers social media guidance, such as appropriate hashtags. They also design posts and determine when to post for optimal views and traction. The team built out our artist’s social media page.

We told Aqomi what we wanted our website to look like, and they’ve done all of the coding, motion graphics, photo manipulation, and typography. They timed our site to inventories so that when it runs out, the site shuts down.

We hope to work with Aqomi in the areas of facial recognition, holograms, and AR.

We’re in direct contact with four team members. Our main point of contact is Tomek (CEO and Head of Strategy, Aqomi). He takes our ideas back to his team, and they determine the best course of action.

How did you come to work with Aqomi?

I saw Aqomi’s ads and liked their name and logo, and then I noticed that they were local. We had an in-person meeting and decided to work with them.

My company has spent between $25,000–$50,000.

Our work together began in September 2018, and it is ongoing.

Within just a few days of working with Aqomi, we began receiving more hits and views. We rank higher on Google, and customers are messaging us.

Aqomi has helped us get our apparel and designs into a bigger market. They design and execute campaigns to attract as many customers as possible, and we’ve consequently connected with celebrities, athletes, government and corporate organizations, CEOs, and young professionals. We’ve sold out of our collection and art pieces.

Our in-house artist’s social media following has gone from the low thousands to around 15,000 organic followers. Aqomi has boosted his recognition and value, and he’s now working with major entertainment companies, musicians, and more.

How did Aqomi perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been great, and I would recommend them to other people. Our teams work together very well. We communicate via phone, email, text, and in-person. If we continue to expand the scope of our engagement and require more constant communication, we’ll probably utilize Slack.

Their team is very personable and supportive; not many vendors would be receptive to our non-traditional art. They understand that to stand out in our increasingly competitive industry, we must be unconventional. They think outside of the box and work quickly. Making our site available when we have inventory, and unavailable when we run out of it, portrays my company as unique, ultra-limited, and exclusive.

It’s been great so far, so I can’t really provide any input here.

Don’t be afraid to speak your mind and be yourself.

They’re still working.