Mobile & Web App Development Company

AppShah is a proven & reliable digital product development company fueled by individuals who have been breathing & living technology for over 4 years. We are passionate about our mission to create resilient products for our clients.

We strongly believe in data-driven decision making which involves agile, analytics-driven approach towards all production milestones.  We are always on prowl for the newest tech & innovations and how we might be able to leverage it to the benefit of the iPhone apps, android apps and the websites that we are building.

AppShah takes pride representing our strong company culture. We are located in the heart of Santa Monica, CA. We have a skilled pool of technical professionals who are industry experts in the latest mobile and web technologies. We offer offering versatile Digital solutions to our global business clients. We have a proven track record of successful strategy, planning and development. When you entitle us your project to get our services you can expect:

• Close collaboration and assistance
  • A dedicated team for support & compliance
  • Robust growth and development timelines
  • Experience & proven methodologies for mobile marketing
  • Affordable prices

We create the kind of apps that people love & are used over & over again.

Santa Monica, CA
  • 2500 Broadway Building F, Suite F-125
    Santa Monica, CA 90404

Samsung, Catch Catch, iFollow Inc., My Speech Community, Ideal Wardrobe, Citizens Central, ABTV, Side Action Bowlin, Cannacaribe, Esteem Enterprises.
iFollow - Set Trends Image

iFollow - Set Trends

“You Lead iFollow, Set Trends” We live by this and we hold ourselves to that standard. Everyone is a leader and everyone set trends. Every person is unique in their own way, so every person set trends in their own unique way. We recognize it and we got y’all!

The Ideal Wardrobe Image

The Ideal Wardrobe

Welcome to Ideal Wardrobe, your number one source for all things providing style. We're dedicated to providing you the very best of providing style, with an emphasis on taking your unique style and transforming it to your daily drip. you'll also able to communicate with others about their daily drip.

We hope you enjoy our products as much as we enjoy offering them to you.

Catch Catch Image

Catch Catch

Introducing CatchCatch! The newest and most freeing way to find your ideal matches, made for the world of today and the YOU of tomorrow.

CatchCatch is the first ‘LifeMatching’ platform designed for the needs and lifestyles that truly matter to people today—everything from new criteria and preferences tailored for the worlds of dating, friendship, marriage, procreation, and other lifestyle choices, built for the modern

needs of people today. Match with others throughout a series of new preferences that help make finding exactly what you want and who you’re looking for easier than it’s ever been. It’s the must-have app for 21st century relationship seekers for the life you want to lead, empowering whoever you are and whatever life stage you’re in, to help find your exact catch. Get there quicker with CatchCatch.

My Speech Community (MSC) is the first social and wellness app, thoughtfully created by a speech-language pathologist. The app aims to provide a convenient platform for parents to communicate effectively in order to develop effective strategies that will help groom their children’s communication skills. It also enables parents to share their progress with other parents. My Speech Community is the ultimate solution for parents

to help their children with delayed speech.

My Speech Community ensures efficiency in dealing with your child’s delayed speech from a very young age. The user friendly app is carefully designed to help parents through their child’s speech problems to make sure their child’s full potential and capabilities truly shine.

MY LEAP SPACE Image

MY LEAP SPACE

The easiest way to reach a destination! This application allows people to exchange their physical locations through an accurate GPS map. By requesting a location in real time, people can connect to meet up in person for any specific reason, including but not limited to the sharing of street parking spots in their neighborhoods or any other area where free parking spots are available.

Web Development for Relationship Coaching Platform

"Their customer service skills are top-notch."

Jan. 2018 - Mar. 2020

AppShah developed a web platform for a relationship coaching tool. They’re also set to develop a mobile app in the future. Beyond providing technical services, they collaborated on product development.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Jimmy Ellis
Founder & CEO, Relationship Referee

Internal stakeholders praise AppShah for their commitment to client education and product delivery. They demonstrated patience in explaining technical concepts and attentive service in listening to the client’s needs. Rather than rushing onboarding, they made the client feel comfortable and valued.

I’m the owner and founder of Relationship Referee. We’re a collection of non-verbal communication tools for all types of relationships.

What challenge were you trying to address with AppShah?

I needed web development to build my product.

I had a look I was going for but they exceeded that in creating my product. I’m not a technology person; I’m an elevator mechanic, and beyond computers and social media I don’t know much. The solution had to be easy to use, and I didn’t want my customers to have to do a lot of spelling or texting. I have AppShah that information and they killed it. I couldn’t be happier.

I worked with Pat initially as the sales guy but I also worked with Jay. I was adamant about pat being kept in the loop, though.

How did you come to work with AppShah?

I originally went to another firm and was not happy with the outcome, which spooked me about working with other vendors. Then, I was on the internet and saw AppShah. After speaking with Pat, who was amazing, and his supervisor, I felt very comfortable. It took me a year to start doing business with them but Pat was very persistent and full of information. He really made me feel like he cared. Before I gave them a dime, I knew more about phone applications and websites than I’d ever known.

I’ve spent around $15,000 with them.

We worked together from January 2018 until March 2020.

All I had was ideas, and they listened to me and created something better than I imagined. My original idea was a board game and I brought that to them. Even then, I wanted to eventually make it into a mobile app. I couldn’t afford a mobile app at the time so they told me about the importance of a web page, which they created for me. I have to find money and investments to create the application. AppShah will create the app when the time is right.

How did AppShah perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re at a nine and a half out of ten, and the only reason is that we had an incident that was out of their control. Still, I had to start working with someone different. Jay and I had talked about so much and gotten so much accomplished so when I had to start with someone else, that new person didn’t understand what I’d already done. We took some steps back there, and that’s the only reason this isn’t a 10. The new person got back up to speed very fast, however.

Our communication was always over the phone or with the AnyDesk programs.

Their people skills stand out to me, as does their patience. I was frustrated because of all the things I didn’t know but they took the time to help me understand it. Their customer service skills are top-notch.

I would have to say no.

Don’t be afraid of what you don’t know. Explain what you want and AppShah will do it for you. Inventors are always afraid that someone is going to take their idea, but once I got comfortable with them and opened up they handled everything.

UI/UX & Mobile App Development for Platform

“If we run into a problem, they actively communicate to come to a solution.”

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

AppShah spearheaded a front- and backend development project for an iOS and Android tech solution. They focused their attention on constructing functionality while building a scalable UI/UX.

CEO, Catch Catch App

Executing the development process in carefully organized phases, the team delivered sound, impressive work with minimal issues. They were proactive and responsive in their communications, demonstrating a strong internal process for project management.

I’m the CEO of Catch Catch App.

What challenge were you trying to address with AppShah?

We needed them to build out the consumer-facing interface and visual ID of our app. Additionally, we needed help getting into backend development as well.

They undertook front- and backend development in their work with us. In that effort, it was their responsibility to construct the overarching functionality, UX, and overall look and feel of the app. I provided the logic, algorithms, and concept. From there, they interpreted the vision and idea into a full-scale app. The final solution is for both iOS and Android.

I was working with 3–4 individuals on a consistent, ongoing basis. They also had a separate development team that they collaborated with to build out the app.

How did you come to work with AppShah?

I found them while conducting an extensive search for a partner. While looking through their portfolio, I came across a number of apps that they’ve designed in the past that were all very impressive. Additionally, their work was very high-quality for the price they were charging. Considering that we’re a bootstrapped company, that was important to us as well.

We’ve spent about $17,000 on their work to date.

We started working together in March 2019, and our collaboration is ongoing.

The app has not launched yet, as we’re still fine-tuning some final pieces in the development process. Their work has been very good. My business partners have tested the app and have said that the functionality and look of the app have been strong. We’ve seen pretty positive feedback so far.

How did AppShah perform from a project management standpoint?

I had a core group of their teammates to interact with, and they would translate my needs to the larger team. That worked out very well for me. They’re proactive and efficient, turning around new developments in a timely manner. If we run into a problem, they actively communicate to come to a solution.

Within each phase of the app development process, they’re very on top of the schedule to ensure that they deliver according to plan. That’s a testament to a strong internal process. As clients, we aren’t overwhelmed and can provide feedback at several different touchpoints.

I can’t think of anything. They’re growing and expanding their areas of expertise.

From the start, it was advantageous for us to create a detailed, thorough scope of work. They provided great advice for scoping out the requirements, but definitely make sure that your needs are fully communicated. Beyond reasonable estimation, additional features will be incorporated for additional charges. They’ve been lenient about small tweaks, though.

I’ve already recommended them.

Mobile App Development for Fashion Platform

"They took what I was thinking and brought it to life."

May 2019 - Mar. 2020

AppShah built a dual-platform app that allows users to organize their clothes. It includes social networking features like comments along with the ability to upload photos and designs.

Rowland, North Carolina
Timotheus Mccoy
CEO, The Ideal Wardrobe

The app has launched, and the client is pleased with its quality. AppShah led a smooth project from start to finish; they set a clear timeline, alerted the client to the next step, and delivered within the deadlines.

I am the CEO of The Ideal Wardrobe.

What challenge were you trying to address with AppShah?

We needed someone to develop our application for us.

AppShah created the whole app for me. It is an application that was developed for iOS and Android that helps individuals organize their wardrobe. It offers a social networking platform as well. Users can upload designs, upload pictures, and comment on the app.

I think it was 4–5 people.

How did you come to work with AppShah?

I found them online. I initially called them years ago, and they gave me the price. It took me a while to save up, but once I had the money, I gave them a call again.

I spent about $20,000.

The project began in May 2019 and was completed in March 2020. They gave me a three-month period to see if I’ll need any updates.

I am excited about it and love it. They took what I was thinking and brought it to life. I now have an app to my name.

How did AppShah perform from a project management standpoint?

Every month when a new project began, they always let me know what the next step was, and they would always get things done within the timeframe.

Their customer service is great. I really don’t know about other companies because AppShah was the only one I looked into.

No, I think they are a well-organized company.

I have recommended them to someone already. I told them they are a great company.

Mobile App Development for Startup Social Network

“I was really impressed with their ability and willingness to communicate honestly about everything.”

May 2019 - Ongoing

AppShah provided full-stack app development to a tech entrepreneur developing a social media application, working from user-provided concepts and wireframes to build the entire front- and backend of the app.

Nashville, Tennessee
Jonathan Viverette
CEO, iFollow Inc.

The work delivered by AppShah brought the client’s vision to life, completely satisfying their requirements for the project. Their team was transparent and communicative throughout the entire process, making sure that deadlines, budgets, and designs were always agreed upon by the entire team.

I’m the CEO of iFollow Inc, and we are the creators of a social media app similar to Facebook but with unique features that set us apart from the competition.

What challenge were you trying to address with AppShah?

I needed someone to help me bring my ideas for the app to life.

They took the concepts that I gave them and worked all the way to delivering the final app, including everything from putting together the scope of work, designs, and front- and backend of the application. I had some initial screens laid out, but they built on top of that to create the final version in both iOS and Android.

We worked with a few different people from their team, including one project manager who has worked with us since the beginning.

How did you come to work with AppShah?

I found them on the internet and selected them from a few different options based on our early conversations together.

The total cost has been between $25,000–$30,000.

We started working together in May 2019 and are continuing the project.

All I had was the vision and words that I knew I wanted for the app, and they were the ones who were able to put those into action. They really worked with me through the whole process and even added things into the app that I didn’t ask for that they knew would help make it even better. I’m really grateful for all of the work that they did for me.

How did AppShah perform from a project management standpoint?

They made it really to keep track of all of our progress on the project, which I really appreciated. We communicated through their project management software and then transitioned to email once we were in the beta testing phase. I had no complaints about their adherence to deadlines and everything.

I was really impressed with their ability and willingness to communicate honestly about everything. They stayed on top of each different aspect of the project that we were working on, and if there was ever a deadline that they weren’t able to meet, they communicated that to me. That transparency gave me a lot of confidence in their abilities and the eventual product they were going to deliver.

I really don’t have anything in mind that they could improve upon.

Make sure that you hold up the communication on your side. They will do everything they can to stick to your deadlines and keep messages flowing back and forth, but if you aren’t responsive to them as well, that will slow your project down.

iOS & Android Dev for Social Speech Pathology App

"AppShah delivered every feature I asked for."

Mar. 2019 - Mar. 2020

AppShah was hired to build a speech pathology social app. The iOS- and Android-compatible platform connects parents with pathologists, and features a forum, instant messaging, and profile creation abilities.

McAllen, Texas
Benjamin Zamora
Owner, My Speech Community

The app, which launched recently, functions well and has a clean, professional interface. Internal stakeholders are pleased with AppShah’s performance, noting the team’s engagement with the project, responsiveness, and flexibility.

I’m the owner of My Speech Community, a speech pathology social app.

What challenge were you trying to address with AppShah?

We needed a partner who could design and develop our app.

At the start of the engagement, I gave AppShah an idea of what I wanted in terms of look and functionality. The app is a social app, built to allow parents and speech pathologists to communicate with one another about the child’s speech delay. Parents who have questions or concerns and are unsure about whether they should go to their pediatrician can post their experiences. Other parents or pathologists can then provide guidance and advice.

The team implemented all of the features and functionalities we needed, like instant messaging, a forum to post text and photos, and profile creation. They built the app to be compatible with both iOS and Android.

I worked mainly with three individuals.

How did you come to work with AppShah?

AppShah was very persistent in wanting to take on our project. I did my research on a number of companies, but none of them were the right fit. AppShah fell in the middle in terms of interest in the project and a price point within our budget. They were in consistent contact with me in a way that was aggressive but polite, so I decided to partner with them.

We spent between $19,000–$22,000 on the engagement.

The project took place from March 2019–March 2020.

AppShah delivered every feature I asked for. When I show the app to others in my industry and people who will help me promote it, they all say it’s a very clean, professional, simple app, which is exactly what I wanted. The fact that the team was able to stick to that was great.

How did AppShah perform from a project management standpoint?

We used a software called Team, which we used to upload files and images. To stay in touch, we used phone calls and emails, and AppShah was always available and responsive. They set clear timelines, but remained flexible.

I never got the sense that AppShah was trying to make money a central aspect of our engagement. Of course, they wanted to get paid, but they were very understanding throughout the entire process. We always had open communication and transparency between us.

I would’ve liked to see them be more open-minded throughout some parts of the process. It would’ve been nice to have seen them stick to some more of the creative ideas I had.

Mobile App Development for Semiconductor Manufacturer

"It wasn’t a very extensive app, and I think it’s taking way too long."

2.5
2.0

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

AppShah is developing a mobile app to give employees out-of-office access to information during emergency situations. The app will be available on both iOS and Android.

10,001 + Employees
Engineer, Semiconducter Manufacturer

The app has everything that was requested, but the development process has been longer than anticipated. There were bugs in development and AppShah was not always quick to respond to issues. Project management has not always been smooth, but the situation has improved with a new project manager.

I’m an engineer with a company which makes semiconductors and microchips that are used in many applications.

What challenge were you trying to address with AppShah?

We needed to create an app that we could reference outside of work. Our work involves a lot of proprietary things that we can’t carry outside of work, so we needed an app to reference during emergency scenarios. We needed to include detailed information on the accepted roles, protocols, and questions to ask for differing situations.

AppShah is developing the app for both iOS and Android. We provided a PowerPoint showing what we wanted the interface to look like and the information that should be included. They gave me options in the initial phase for what the overall theme would be, but they didn’t contribute heavily to the design. They are working to transfer the information we already had in the PowerPoint to the app.

I work with the project manager directly.

How did you come to work with AppShah?

My manager selected them, but I don’t have information on the process involved.

How much have you invested with AppShah?

This information is confidential.

The project began in January 2016, and the work is ongoing.

The interface is very nice and it has everything we had requested. I think they did a really good job. We did have some bugs, and they had servers go down for quite a bit. During that time, I was unable to access the app. It took longer than I would have liked to get the server back up.

How did AppShah perform from a project management standpoint?

They had a high turnover rate, so I had to work with several project managers throughout the project. The most recent project manager is the best, and he is showing initiative to get this project completed. I previously had to initiate almost everything. I communicate with AppShah roughly twice a week by phone or email.

There have been instances of missed deadlines. The current project manager keeps me informed when this happens, but I’ve had to reach out to the others to get that information.

What did you find most impressive about AppShah?

I have nothing in particular to add.

Are there any areas AppShah could improve?

I think they could be better with meeting deadlines. This is something we wanted to roll out months ago. I wish things would be more urgent on their side.

Overall Score If it wasn’t for the current project manager, I’d give them a two.
    They were able to meet some deadlines but missed others. Sometimes they let me know, but other times I had to call them.
    It comes down to time. It wasn’t a very extensive app, and I think it’s taking way too long.
    The most recent project manager has been knowledgeable and communicates well.

Mobile Dev for Radiology App

“The quality of the finished app was fantastic.”

Nov. 2016 - Nov. 2017

AppShah built a unique healthcare app that helps radiologists make differential diagnoses by calculating the probability of diseases.

Great Yarmouth, United Kingdom
Adel Bishara
Consultant Radiologist, James Paget Hospital

AppShah clearly understood industry challenges and delivered a top-notch app. Although they changed project managers in the middle of the engagement, the transition was handled smoothly and did not affect the deadline.

I am a consultant radiologist working in the U.K. healthcare system.

For what projects/services did your company hire AppShah?

AppShah was hired to develop a new app called Grafa, a radiology case solver.

The objective is to help radiologists reach differential diagnoses in a more organized way. Currently, there is no similar app in our field.

My colleague recommended AppShah, as his wife was developing another app.

Grafa is a case solver that calculates the probability of diseases based on variables selected by the user. It integrates data using a mathematical model, sorting them in descending order of importance. We only covered some sections in radiology.

I worked with their project manager and development team.

We just launched the app in the Apple Store and Google Play. So far, we have not received any feedback from the doctors about it. It would probably take some time before people become aware of the app, as the idea itself is quite new.

How effective was the project management?

During the year we worked together, we changed project managers. One of them was very encouraging and understood the challenges. His comments and contribution were effective and helped keep the workflow on the right track.

The quality of the finished app was fantastic.

What tips or recommendations do you have?

I’d recommend AppShah for building professional applications.