Web Designer in Catonsville, Maryland

At Adventure Web Productions, we stand ready to help you unlock the full potential of the internet.

Adventure Web Productions is one of the largest full-service Internet development and marketing firms in the Baltimore area. We specialize in affordable software development, database integration, custom web and mobile design or development, mobile app development, e-commerce systems, content management systems, search engine optimization, and social media marketing.

1997

• Media
  • Real estate
Social Media Focus

Web Design, SEO & Social Media Management for Fence Retailer

We always get personal attention from them. They address any concerns we have ​​​​​.

2007 - Ongoing

Adventure Web Interactive updated and monitored a website for a fencing company. They designed pages to showcase projects, wrote for social media, and boosted SEO ranks.

Jessup, Maryland
Production Administrator, Hercules Fences

Adventure Web Interactive is very responsive, they address concerns promptly, and have an experienced team that accomplishes best results. Their clients are their top priority. The website they designed receives positive feedback and attracts more business.

I'm the Production Administrator at Hercules Fences.

What challenge were you trying to address with Adventure Wed Interactive?

We needed someone with expertise to design, monitor and update our websites regularly. We have multiple sites in various locations and we were trying to get more traffic and higher SEO placement for each location.

They make sure we're at the top of search engines on the Google Analytics, monitor and update our website, and design webpages. They also monitor all of our social media accounts and write social media blogs. When we have a high profile project at one of our branches, I send videos and photos from that project to them; they showcase our work on our website and blog about it.

They manage the three categories on our website: residential, commercial, and high-security; as well subcategories, such as automatic gates or custom wood. They showcase our individual projects within each subcategory and add videos of our gates operating in real life.

We have one primary point of contact, and they delegate people to work on our social media accounts, website, and SEO.

How did you come to work with them?

Our company started working with them before I came on board, which was about 5 years ago.

Although we prefer not to disclose the amount we have invested, we have found that Adventure Web is very competitive with what they charge.  We have also been able to eliminate advertising dollars that we were previously spending on web based advertising companies due to the results that Adventure Web has generated by keeping our website at the top of the Google search results.  Overall, the investment we have made with Adventure Web is well worth the return.

The relationship started about 10 years ago and is ongoing.

We get a lot of phone calls from people commenting on our website. We keep track of how much business is driven from the website; it's definitely showing results.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very responsive and accepting of feedback. They make sure they're meeting our needs. If we are not happy with something, they're very fast at changing it. I reach out to them at least once a month and they regularly give us a report for our website activity.

We always get personal attention from them. They address any concerns we have and are happy to provide us with the documentation to back up their recommendations.

I don't think so. They’re always trying to get better at what they do.

Know what you want your page to look like and what you want to showcase. They will take the idea and guide you in the direction that will draw the most attention and bring the most traffic.

They are always able to accommodate us
    They're very competitive, but are willing to offer discounts.
    They take into consideration what the client wants, narrow it down, and accomplish best results.
    They value their customers.

Web Redesign, SEO, Content Creation, & Social Media Campaigns

“I would not be doing business with them if they didn’t meet the high standards I set for myself, my staff and my partners.”

Feb 2011 - Ongoing

Adventure Web employed a full range of SEO, web design, internet marketing, and social media services to build a furniture reseller's online presence.

Maryland
Partner, Furniture Reseller

Through exceptional customer service and quality products, Adventure Web’s ongoing support has turned the website into an additional revenue stream by greatly increasing leads, 60-70% of which become clients. The client tops search engine rankings and has built an industry-leading blog.

We’re a one-stop shop for building interiors including furniture, artwork, signage, sound masking, flooring, etc. We work across a wide range of industry verticals from the government to hospitality to healthcare and education.

What challenge were you trying to address with Adventure Web?

Seven or eight years ago we realized that the web was going to be an essential part of any business. We noticed that clients were starting to go online to do research. We wanted to improve our online presence to increase brand recognition.

I used to manage our website myself with the help of a freelance graphic designer. But I realized we had outgrown his services and I needed somebody to take us to the next level. I couldn’t do it on my own anymore if we really wanted to keep our company name out there.

We engaged Adventure Web to provide a wide range of digital marketing services starting with a total redesign of our website. They initiated a weekly blog for us with a subscriber service. They managed our social media campaigns, setting us up on Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter.

They started by assessing our current website, providing us with recommendations and a quote based on their evaluation. They helped us think strategically about what we wanted from our website and to consider what additional enhancements we wanted – like a mobile-friendly version of the site, a newsletter or blog, social media campaigns. Then we sat down together to design the site, so they could get a feel for our company and bring our vision to the site. They developed mockups, built the backend, and prepped for the launch. They also helped us start writing the weekly blog. Once they started to understand our industry, we let them write the blog for us.

They continue to enhance and maintain our site. We’re set for a relaunch very soon with a new design to a more mobile-friendly, tablet-friendly site.

Julie Swain [Account Executive, Adventure Web] has been our rep since the beginning. We’ve had someone working with us from each major division—a developer, a blogger, someone on social media. The specific people have changed over the years.

How did you come to work with Adventure Web?

Both of our companies used to be part of an industry networking group that exhibited booths at shows in Baltimore so I knew them a little bit from that. Later, when I was looking for website support, I remembered Adventure Web and called them up. I met with Julie, who showed me an online demo and shared a binder with images of the homepages of all their clients. I was very impressed by the products they had designed for other clients.

We looked at another company but I felt that Adventure Web was offering me more for my money. They could handle everything for us from web to social media, blogging, newsletters—it was the whole package. It made my life easier to have a one-stop shop. Adventure Web had a bigger client base than the other company which to me meant that people must trust them and really like their work. The other company was also in Virginia whereas Adventure Web had proximity on their side based here in Maryland near us.

We started working together more than 6 years ago.

The team has helped us realize our vision for the website. Their enhancements and SEO work have increased traffic to our website and built our client base. Lots of new customers now find us through our website, our LinkedIn page or via the blog. Someone searching for commercial furniture in the mid-Atlantic region (Maryland, Washington, D.C., Virginia) will find us at the top of the page in their Google search. We have an online form on the site that sends requests straight to me or my business partner. Between 60-70% of these leads become clients. Adventure Web has turned our website into another revenue stream.

The website is like a silent marketing partner. Many of these new customers would have never known about us without our online presence. We have increased brand recognition to a wider audience via the web, even outside of our region. We get requests from people in other states for our services. The level of new business has been nonstop. I can’t hire enough people quickly enough to keep up.

The blog is very popular and is probably the number one way that people get to our site. We've been doing it for over six years now and it's grown. Adventure Web taught me the importance of rich content updated regularly that can attract visitors to our site. I’ve seen the success of that. Our competitors have jumped on the bandwagon now—but we’re ahead of the game since we’ve been doing it for so long.

How did Adventure Web perform from a project management standpoint?

Julie consistently follows up, adjusts to my schedule and limited availability, and keeps things running smoothly. She checks in regularly, visiting us as much or as little as we want. We keep in touch mostly via phone and email but I appreciate the face-to-face meetings. She has built a solid rapport with us.

Julie is very hands-on. She’s able to highlight priorities and focus my attention on them. The relaunch of our website is a good example – they’d been talking to me about the importance of a more mobile-friendly site for a while and I finally realized it was time to do it.

Adventure Web stands out for their integrity and the quality of their product. Those are the criteria on which I pick my partners because we have a very good reputation in this region and we need to keep it. Some companies just don't have the same ethics or drive as we do, and those things are important. Our success with the website shows you how those two things have panned out: it's been a success for us.

I've been in business almost 20 years. I wouldn’t stay with a vendor this long if they weren’t good because I've dealt with all kinds of clients. That's how we’ve stayed in business for 20 years, by being very critical about which projects and partners we take on. I am happy to say that Adventure Web was a great decision. It’s a great team—very personable, hardworking, honest, friendly—and very easy to work with. Hopefully Julie will always be there too because she's one of the reasons I like working with Adventure Web. She's a great sales rep and great to work with. I'll be with them as long as they'll have us.

Have a face-to-face meeting so that they can really get to know you and what  your needs are, and so you can get to know them and how they work to see if it's a good fit. Consider talking to other clients for references.

They’ve always been on time and efficient with their time.
    We’ve achieved a great amount of new business compared to what we pay them. Hiring a marketing director to do this work would probably cost me 10 times the amount.
    They do phenomenal work.
    They bring together integrity, great products, and good staff to work with.

Web Redesign, SEO, & Lead Gen for Remodeling Company

"I have never once thought about changing companies because I’m getting the business I want."

Apr. 2014 - Ongoing

Adventure Web Interactive built a website for a construction company to assist in generating qualified leads and attracting new customers. They continue to manage the website and track leads.

Rockville, Maryland
Brian Matthews
Founder & Owner, Matthews Construction & Design LLC

The website is credited with generating 50 percent of the company's business. They provided qualified leads that have maintained a steady flow of business.

I am the founder and owner of Matthews Construction & Design LLC, which offers high-end home remodeling.

What challenge were you trying to address with Adventure Web Interactive?

I needed to build a website to generate qualified leads and drive customers to my business.

Adventure was hired for exactly that. Cathy Bowen [Account Executive, Adventure Web Productions] asked me questions about what I wanted the site to look like and include, and Adventure then built it out. The only thing we had to do was send before-and-after pictures of our product, as well as provide them with our logo and other pertinent images for the website.

We continue to send them our product photos, and they upload them onto the site. They also track our leads.

Cathy was my main point of contact. She and I worked closely together to build the website, and continue to do so in its upkeep.

How did you come to work with Adventure Web Productions?

My former partner saw their office sign while driving, and decided to contact them.

I began working with them in 2014. They continue to assist me.

I estimate that the website is responsible for at least 50 percent of my business. My crews are constantly busy because the vast majority of the leads I generate are qualified.

How did Adventure Interactive perform from a project management standpoint?

Cathy is straightforward and honest. She doesn’t over-promise and does exactly what she says she’s going to do — and she does it on time. After meeting with her, the website was up and running quickly and properly. Whenever I have a question or a concern, she takes care of it immediately.

The results of their work is what’s most impressive to me. I didn’t anticipate my business to grow as quickly as it did after making the website. I have never once thought about changing companies — despite being contacted by a few hoping I’d do so — because I’m getting the business I want.

No. Everything has gone smoothly, from the time we contacted them to now.

Overall Score They have become a vital part of my company.
    They’re very responsive, and deliver on-time and within my budget.
    What they’re earning me is well-worth the cost of their service.
    My customers are very complimentary of how professional the site looks.
    If other remodeling businesses worked with Adventure, they would become my competition.