Imagine 99 Skilled Robots Working For You

99 Robots is a results-driven, full-service digital agency specializing in online marketing, web design, and development. Whether its a product launch, management of advertising campaigns, or a stunning website design, our team of marketing+tech experts can deliver beyond expectations. Praised for our hands-on approach, clients choose us to serve as an extension of their marketing or web technology team. Contact us today to discuss how we can partner together.

2005
New York, NY
  • 1602 - 1604 Pennington Rd
    Ewing, NJ 08618
  • 220 Davidson Ave
    Somerset, NJ 08873

Top 5 Largest Mortgage Lender, Top 5 Insurance Carrier, Various Financial Services firms, Top 5 Moving Company, Multiple SaaS Startups (both B2B and B2C), Horizon Devices, Franchises, Retail Product Companies selling on Amazon, and various other Agencies.

SEO for Online Personal Development Company

“They're a young and innovative team. ... I'd recommend them to anyone.”

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

Assisting with lead generation, 99Robots oversees Facebook advertising, strategy development, and content creation. They’ve also helped collect data about target audience.

San Diego, California
Erin Rector
COO, Online Personal Development Company

The number of leads has increased dramatically and the cost per lead has remained relatively low. 99Robots goes above and beyond to meet all needs, while their flexibility, expertise, and ability to guide the process made them easy to work with.

I'm the COO at an online personal development company. We offer coaching services and online certification programs to women who struggle with various eating disorders. We moslty work through Facebook.

What challenge were you trying to address with 99Robots?

We've done paid campaigns for our main products before, but none of them was successful. Facebook advertising can be expensive and we didn't have anyone at our company who could handle that. We needed a vendor to help us with our Facebook campaigns, strategy management, and optimization.

They're managing all of our paid digital campaigns and help us with strategy development. First, they helped us collect the data about our target audience, such as their demographics and income. They also helped us identify the Facebook groups that the women we target join. We had a new client avatar, so 99Robots developed the magnets that have been very effective for growing our community and our audience. In addition, they oversee our email strategies, create content, and help us manage our budget.

We mostly work with our account manager.

How did you come to work with 99Robots?

They were referred to us. They offered a reasonable monthly ad management fee and were willing to work with a smaller ad spend than normal, so we decided to give them a chance.

We've spent about $20,000.

We started working with them in August 2018 and the relationship is ongoing.

Their strategies helped us build credibility in our industry. We're getting about 800 opt-ins a week from paid advertising, while our cost per lead is under $5. We've also seen conversion from paid traffic on our product, which is worth $10,000.

How did 99Robots perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very organized. We always have a good idea of what they need from us and there are clear takeaways after each call.

They're a young and innovative team. They helped us come up with the best way to find customers.

No. I've been very happy with their work.

I'd definitely recommend them to both those people who already have the knowledge of paid advertising and those who are just starting out. They answered all of our questions and did a great job explaining everything to us in non-technical terms. They're very easy to work with.

Overall Score It's been a very positive experience.
    They've met all our deadlines.
    They have reasonable fees.
    They're very knowledgeable and always back up their decisions with data.
    I'd recommend them to anyone.

Social Media Management for a Jewelry Line

“They were able to use [our budget] creatively and grow our business tenfold.”

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

99Robots manages social media ad campaigns for a small business. They collaborate on strategy and handle ad buys, as well as providing back-end website maintenance.

Florida, United States
Hilary Brady
Owner, SHINElife

After taking over from in-house staff, 99Robots increased weekly ad revenue from $1,300 to $12,000 in less than a year. They employ creative strategies to make the most of small budgets and are highly responsive to customer needs.

I’m the owner of SHINElife, which is an online jewelry brand.

What challenge were you trying to address with 99Robots?

Facebook had been our primary marketing avenue but their algorithms have changed so much over the years that it’s grown hard to reach our customers. We hired 99Robots to help us identify how to spend our ad money effectively.

I used to handle all of the marketing myself and was struggling to understand all the changes to Facebook’s advertising. When 99Robots came on board, we started with a low budget and worked to improve the visibility of our posts because they weren’t getting many views. That initial ad spend resulted in a solid ROI, so I decided to keep working with them on increasingly-large ad campaigns.

They also provide ongoing site maintenance for us. I handle some things, like adding new product listings, but they do the back-end updates and deal with glitches or emergencies.

My main point of contact is their Facebook ad specialist, but there are also two other analysts on the team.

How did you come to work with 99Robots?

I’m a member of a Facebook group for ad buyers and I’d mentioned that I needed help. Another group member provided me with some freelance assistance, then got hired by 99Robots and asked if I’d be willing to move my contract over. Once I did that, they also offered me more services.

We spend around $3,500 per month, which comes out to $38,500 so far.

We started working with them in December 2017 and the work is ongoing.

Their ability to get results was critical for us as a small business because we don’t have a lot of extra cash to throw around. Prior to working with them, our typical weekly revenue was $1,300. We’re now up to $2,000 in revenue per day. Our monthly revenue for January increased 10 times over last year, even though that’s usually a slow month for us. The growth has been incredible.

How did 99Robots perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very professional and quick to respond when I need something. At one point, I decided to run a campaign last-minute and they put everything aside for 12 hours to get it implemented by my deadline. They didn’t give me any trouble about the short timeline at all. I recognize that I’m one of their smaller clients but they treat me like I’m the only one, which is extra-impressive since we only communicate via email and messenger.

They really seem to value our business. It’s hard to find a contractor who’s so attentive and responsive to each client when they’re busy with many. The customer service has been incredible and their marketing effectiveness has been equally impressive. We started out with a very small budget and they were able to use it creatively and grow our business tenfold.

I can’t think of anything. I’ve had many problems with other vendors over the years, but they haven’t given us any.

Give them a month to see what they can do. As I said earlier, we’re a small, family business and it was a substantial investment up front but every dollar has been worth it.

They push me to hit deadlines.
    They’re much more affordable than other agencies.
    They go above and beyond everything they promise.