Custom Web & Mobile App Development

Are you looking for the company which specializes in coding, sketching, and developing highly interactive web and mobile apps? 180Creative is the answer to your call. The company, with its agile approach, holds a vast experience in building top-notch apps for all types of web and mobile devices and screen sizes.

When collaborating with the 180Creative, you will get a dedicated team of mobile app and software developers, designers, and programmers who will help you accomplish your business goals on time.

Katowice, Poland

Tool Mates Hire

NFM Group

GreenCook

Web App Development for Management Consulting Firm

"We were happy with the final results and I’m still in touch with them."

Jan. 2014 - Apr. 2015

180 Creative worked on web app development as a third-party vendor with the goal of producing high-quality code and boosting sales.

Warsaw, Poland
Rafał Bartoszewicz
E-Commerce Director, World Wide Web Investments

Their use of agile methodologies and adherence to timelines and quality expectations produced satisfactory results. 180 Creative’s daily updates and effective project management guarantees their selection for future projects.

I was a board member at a company called World Wide Web Investments based in Warsaw, Poland. We offered web and mobile app development as well as marketing services.

For what projects/services did your company hire 180 Creative?

We hired 180 Creative to develop a web application for our client, who is one of the leading Polish companies in the travel industry.

We needed to have a solid team that could deliver high-quality code. We wanted to develop unique functionalities that would put our client on a higher level of travel services sales.

We did some online research, shortlisted a few companies, and called their clients to ask for reviews. The most promising vendor was 180 Creative, so we chose them.

We gave them a list of issues and worked together using an agile methodology. The project lasted about three months.

They assigned two frontend developers, a backend developer, and a project manager.

The project was completed according to the expected deadline and quality. We worked together as a team and received updates every day.

Their communication and project management were really professional compared to the vendors we hired in the past. We mainly used Jira.

We were happy with the final results and I’m still in touch with them. I hope I’ll have the chance to work with them again in the future.

Custom Updates for Beauty Salon Booking App

“We are impressed with how they’ve managed the project.”

Mar. 2016 - Ongoing

180 Creative is updating a platform used for managing salon appointment. The team focuses on custom software enhancements and maintenance.

Poland
CTO, App Company

They deliver high-quality output that drives business growth. The communicative team’s efficiency and responsiveness contribute to a positive collaboration.

I’m the owner and CTO of a company that provides a beauty salon management system. Our app is a booking engine that lets clients manage salon appointments.

For what projects/services did your company hire 180 Creative?

We hired them to develop new custom modules for our app as well as handle the maintenance of our software.

Our goal was to work with a reliable outsourcing team who could help enhance our software.

I found them online. There were a lot of positive reviews about 180 Creative, which helped build trust.

Initially, they developed new modules for our software based on short descriptions we sent about our app’s functions. About 95% of the work they’ve done falls under the salon management system, which is available only for registered business users. Currently, they are making some upgrades in our source code and handling app maintenance.

They’ve assigned a project manager, a backend developer, and a frontend developer to our project. We are also in touch with the account manager.

They always deliver great quality on time. I think that the main success indicator is business growth.

How effective was the project management?

It’s great. They use agile methodology, which makes it quite easy to work with them. We use Trello to keep track of progress and Bitbucket for source codes. This gives us the ability to move the project in the right direction.

Another advantage is having easy communication with the project manager. When we worked with other vendors, we always had the same problem—instead of staying in touch with us, they never answered their phones. In contrast, 180 Creative has always been responsive.

We are impressed with how they’ve managed the project. They’re quite focused despite a limited timeframe.

What tips or recommendations do you have?

No tips at all. I definitely recommend hiring them.

Their cost per hour is standard. The time they spend on development is shorter compared to other companies.

App Development for Nursery Management

"We are very happy with the final result."

June - Sept. 2017

180 Creative signed built an app for managing payments, communication, and meal plans for a nursery. They programmed the app based on provided designs and gave suggestions on the right technology to use.

Kraków, Poland
Andrzej Kozdęba
Owner, studioKMIN

They delivered the app on time and per specifications. It has vastly improved the communication between the nursery and parents and has expedited the payment process. 180 Creative’s team stands out with their effective communication and superb customer support even after the work is completed.

I’m owner of a company that designs websites and applications. We specialize in clean, professional designs. Our main customers are from Poland, but we also get some from other countries in Europe.

For what projects/services did your company hire 180 Creative?

We had a client that owned a nursery with several facilities in Poland and they wanted us to create a nursery management app. We prepared the structure of the app and hired 180 Creative to code it.

We wanted a functional app both for parents and administrators. Parents needed to have a friendly environment for managing payments and feeding plans for their kids. Administrators and nurses needed easy access to reports and all others options.

We were looking for vendors on a job posting website and they reached out to us by phone and email. Their communication was really good, they agreed to our conditions, and were more professional than the other companies. We also liked their style and portfolio, so we decided to work with them.

The application needed to facilitate the management of kids, meals, payments, communication with parents, and also provide charts and reports. 180 Creative was responsible for coding the app according to the structure we prepared, focusing on the feeding plan and reporting features.

At first, we weren’t sure about the technology to use but they proposed Angular and gave us an example of how it works. Next, we had a round of discussions to figure out the logic of the application. I took care of the final testing and all the communication between our client and 180 Creative.

There were three people involved. I dealt with their business representative to begin with and he transferred me to the project manager, who was a really patient, professional, and easy-going person. There was also a programmer to handle the coding.

The communication between the nursery and parents is much easier now and the payment process is faster and more transparent. The nursery saves money as well thanks to the feeding plan, which allows them to order the exact amount of food ahead of time since they now know how many kids will be there every day.

Communication was really good. We received messages almost every day and they delivered the app on time. We are very happy with the final result.

Their support is remarkable. We could always count on their help even after the project ended. They didn’t just leave us after they completed their work, which is the biggest advantage of partnering with them.

There are always areas for improvement. I don’t have any specific examples but I'm sure they have a lot of ideas to make their work and customer experience even better!

Overall Score If you’re looking for good and communicative programmers you should consider 180 Creative.
    They were very good with this.
    They’re honest and their price corresponds with the amount of work they do.
    They created the app exactly how we wanted it to be.
    They did a great job and we’re very satisfied. I would recommend them.

Software Integration for Coffee Manufacturer

"They are a group of young, energetic guys, devoted to what they do."

July 2017 - Ongoing

180 Creative built an exchange platform using blockchain technology, where distributors can trade digital currencies or US dollars for our digital currency, which can be used to purchase coffee products.

Maryland
Honson Luma
CEO, RX Smart Coffee

Distributors with all levels of digital currency experience have been pleased with the functionality of the platform. Even though the 180 Creative group works several time zones away and are still evolving as a team, they're always accessible to make needed changes and fix bugs.

I am the CEO of RX Smart coffee, an e-commerce coffee manufacturer with facilities in Georgia and South Carolina that focuses on blends that improve consumers’ health both mentally and physically.

What challenge were you trying to address with 180 Creative?

We needed a method to exchange our branded digital currency with other digital currency, traditional currency, and traditional transaction methods (e.g., credit cards, electronic checks).

180 Creative is building a platform upon which distributors can use cryptocurrency, U.S. dollars, etc., to purchase our coffees. The platform uses blockchain technology, with all transaction history being completely transparent and publicly available.

Direct communication went through Marcin [CEO, 180 Creative], and he had one other programmer working on the project.

How did you come to work with 180 Creative?

We did a Google search. Of the handful of companies we considered, 180 Creative was the most responsive and the most accessible by phone.

So far, we’ve spent around $6,800.

The engagement began about one month ago, and is ongoing.

We’ve received positive feedback saying that the platform is beautiful. Even individuals who had never used a digital currency before said their experience using the platform was great.

How did 180 Creative perform from a project management standpoint?

Marcin manages his team well, and he’s available around the clock despite being many time zones ahead of us in Poland. They once resolved an emergency for us over a weekend within 10 minutes.

They’re a group of young, energetic individuals who are both organized and devoted to what they're doing. Marcin has been fair and any minor issues have been resolved quickly.

They could provide a proposal at the beginning of the project outlining clearly the future options for further investment and potential license buyout.

Web Dev & Support for Online Classified Ad Platform

“I depend almost 100% on their service.”

Apr. 2014 - Ongoing

180 Creative updated an old script for an online classified site. Their goal was to build a modern, highly functional platform.

Owner

The rebooting of the old script was successful, saving both time and cost. 180 Creative distinguished themselves with their quick turnarounds, fluid communication, and transparent management. Over the years, they invested a profitable and trusting relationship.

My company is a classified ads website for the Polish-American community in New York. We’re building the bridge between Polish Americans and Americans so they can find jobs, employers, and apartments in New York. I’m the owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with 180 Creative?

I needed to keep my business running on the technical side. We have a custom design similar to Craigslist. I know what I want, but I didn’t know how to do it technically.

If someone puts an ad on my website, we care that there’s a great response. For example, if you have a car for sale, we don’t care how many people click on it. We care if you sell that car or not. We’re focused on results and value for our visitors.

I custom designed the script back in 2003 or 2004, and 180 Creative fixed it. We’re about to upgrade and change the script. We’re working on a new script based on new technology and new realities in the virtual world. We are a simple service and want to try to keep it simple but up-to-date with today’s technology. My team and 180 Creative keep the business running. I depend almost 100% on their service.

There were a couple of developers, but Marcin [CEO, 180 Creative] is our main contact. I tell 180 Creative what I want and they do it. I test their work and let them know if I like it or not. One the most important factors is usability. We work together as a team to accomplish my goals.

How did you come to work with 180 Creative?

They were recommended to us. Their data and ideas are very unique. Our priority was to find someone we could trust.

We spent over $20,000.

This project started in April 2014, and the relationship is ongoing.

The best evidence that I can share is that is that I’m still in business. The website is working, and we have tons of happy customers. Also, the old script is working, which is harder than having a new script.

How did 180 Creative perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very responsive. They’re based in Poland, and I’m in the U.S., so there’s a six-hour difference. For some things, they have to act immediately. I call them and wake them up if necessary, but it does not happen often. If it’s an emergency, they respond immediately. If it’s not urgent, I give them a deadline.

We communicate through Viber, Skype, and emails. When we’re starting something new and need to be in contact more often, we have a custom communication.

We’re working with a guy who was a teenager when we started working together approximately 15 years ago. I can trust them. There is nothing better than that.

Overall Score I’ve been working with them since Marcin was a teenager. It’s like we’re family.
    I’m not able to afford businesses in the U.S.
    I would recommend them.

Software Dev for Military Products Company

“[I]t's a stable and robust system, which the customer is happy with.”

Sept. 2014 - Ongoing

180 Creative designed a Java-based system for ordering and purchasing equipment. They assisted with development, testing, implementation, and synchronization with multiple systems.

Norway
Project Manager

Although the system experienced several heavy overhauls, users appreciated its rich interface and simplified layout. 180 Creative made a good impression with their responsive communication, technical aptitude, and pragmatic approach to development.

We work in the defense segment providing personal protection like body armor and uniforms to military and law enforcement. I am a sales manager and formerly was a project manager.

What challenge were you trying to address with 180 Creative?

Our aim was to create software that would enable users in the law enforcement segment to select body armor styles, including vest sizes and personalization, through an application. The app would be connected with our production systems and would enable us to execute orders by channeling information through the IT system.

The team at 180 Creative prepared a description of what the system’s functionalities would be and how it would work. Once we were awarded the contract, we went into the development phase, building, testing and implementing the software solution within our organization and the customer’s. The software includes synchronization similar to Dropbox so that all users across the customer organization have access to shared information. All the data had to be synchronized with the central database and with users working across the country. The system was Java-based, and it featured some encryption.

I was the liaison for the law enforcement agency contracting us; 180 Creative was not in touch directly with our customer. I worked with two developers from their team on a daily basis. The owner of 180 Creative acted as a project manager in the initial design and implementation phase, and later delegated this responsibility to someone else.

How did you come to work with 180 Creative?

Someone told me about them. I selected them based on technical understanding, communication dynamics, and cost.

The initial cost was between $20,000 and $30,000, but we’ve since crossed that threshold.

We started working with 180 Creative in September 2014, and the project is ongoing.

The platform has been deployed countrywide. Nothing like it had existed in the past, so we had dozens and dozens of versions and corrections to make. It was a rough road, and everyone was learning. We didn’t even have an example of how it should work. Based on the feedback our end-customer was providing, we were able to implement further iterations and improvements. Now, it’s a stable and robust system, which the customer is happy with.

How did 180 Creative perform from a project management standpoint?

It’s a small and young company, which comes with its benefits and drawbacks. The drawback is that 180 Creative has a limited team of people, so they cannot expand it up and down based on the workload required at a given time. On the other hand, they are great to communicate with. Marcin, their CEO, was active in the communication. We had videoconferences every second day with the developers. Per my experience, smaller companies provide more personal relationships compared to corporate suppliers. Communication was done through phone, email, and Google Hangouts.

Their practical approach impressed me. They found practical solutions and didn’t over-engineer the project. They did not create additional questions, based on the ones we had. They were good at software.

They do not offer user interface and graphic design.

There are always things to improve, but, generally, I’m satisfied.
    I have referred them to others, and 180 Creative has started new projects we’re running.