Award Winning Digital Marketing Company @ $125/mo

Conversion Rate Optimisation Starts for $125 USD/Month. That's what we're about. We are Zebra Techies Solution, a qualified techies solution that cares about bringing clients more business. We work with ambitious business organizations & professionals local and global, delivering cutting-edge design, web and marketing services.

Zebra Techies Solution manages high definition web services for USA, UK, Canada, Australia, UAE, India base clientele. If you'd like to advance the way your business, website, or marketing looks and performance, drop us a line or pop in for a chat. The coffee's on us.

We are offering special discounts for Start-Up businesses...with a mission, let's grow together!

Kolkata, India

CRM functions
CRM solutions
Productivity & collaboration
Managed services

OnWineTime • Binocktails • ACR Electronics, Inc.  • Yatan Holistic Ayurvedic Centre  Organic SEO •Just Colleges • Readers' Favorite • Adapters - Plus • Christians Online  Local SEO • David J. Raimondo & Associates • Imobisoft • High Precision Dermatology Centre • Good Bye Lenin Hostel • Radicall Limited • Mk Law • Team Building Australia

SEO Services for Computer Repair Shop

"Zebra Techies did exactly what they promised and timelines were met."

Aug. 2016 - Ongoing

Replacing an ineffective vendor, Zebra Techies took over the SEO strategy to boost the website’s rankings on search results. Furthermore, they made some adjustments to the site to make it faster.

Los Angeles Metro Area
Owner, Computer Store

Search rankings have improved dramatically since the engagement began, and the website is easier to find when a local search is made. Responsiveness and transparency are hallmarks of their work, though they could improve by incorporating a phone line to their communication strategy.

I’m the owner of a computer and phone repair shop. We buy and sell phones as well.

What challenge were you trying to address with Zebra Techies Solution?

The company we had before didn’t produce any results even after a year and a half of working with them. They had promised it was going to take six months to get to the first page but our website was showing up on the second or third page. We needed good search results on Google and help with our slow website.

They handled SEO and modified our entire website to help speed it up.

There are many people working on the project. I’m in touch with Ronit (Business Development Manager, Zebra Techies Solution) all the time.

How did you come to work with Zebra Techies Solution?

I was referred to them by a friend who had worked with them and was happy with their services. I talked to Ronit and not only was he helpful but he also answered all my questions right away.

We have spent $30,000 so far.

We started working together in August 2016 and the work is ongoing.

Since starting working with them, our rankings have gotten higher and higher and we’re almost number two in search results. Whenever someone searches in the area, they find us right away.

Zebra Techies did exactly what they promised and timelines were met. They’d let me know ahead of time if the work had to take a few more days, which I appreciated.

How did Zebra Techies Solution perform from a project management standpoint?

Everything went smoothly. Whenever we talk to them, we get a solution or we get an answer right away. I like this company and the work they do.

They’re very honest and will come through with what they promise.

In the beginning, we only exchanged emails back and forth. They were really fast at responding, but it would’ve been nice to talk over the phone directly.

I have a lot of friends that have businesses and have referred a few to them already. I’ve told them that Zebra Techies will take care of them.

Overall Score It would be great if we could reach them over the phone, though.

SEO Services for Large Data Center

"Within six months our sales had doubled.”

Mar. 2016 - Ongoing

Zebra Techies Solution provided SEO services to a large data center, working on competitive keywords and improving domain authority.

Washington, DC
Amir Tamadoni
Webmaster, Data Center

Their work has ensured that the company grew successfully, with sales doubling. They’re a skilled team that are well-versed in SEO and the right techniques to grow a business.

I’m a webmaster for a large data center company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Zebra Techies Solution?

Our company has been around for more than 13 years, but we haven’t taken online marketing too seriously in the past. By doing a lot of research, we realised we needed to put effort into that area and hire a company to work on SEO for couple of our websites.

We wanted the organic traffic to our website to significantly grow.

We searched online for months, and after gathering enough information, we decided to work with Zebra.

We gave them a list of competitive keywords related to our business and asked to them improve our ranking in those keywords. They also worked on improving our domain authority.

First, we gave them eight keywords to target. After seeing how what they were doing with those and the improvement to our ranking, we gave them more keywords to target.

Within six months our sales had doubled, which was very impressive.

Each week, they sent us a Google Analytics report and updated us on our ranking. They’re available almost 24 hours a day, which is perfect because our team is located all over the world.

Their professionalism is second to none. They also have incredible knowledge about SEO, which is very impressive—they’re very well educated on the subject. They follow guideline perfectly and don't do any black SEO to fool us. Everything is very transparent, from the techniques they use to how they improved our site overall.

None, they’re very professional and good at what they do.

Digital Marketing and SEO for Education Consultancy

“They increased our search ranking for several keywords.”

Aug. 2018 - Feb. 2019

Zebra Techie Solution provided digital marketing services and SEO services, working to increase the traffic to a company’s website.

Sandip Bhattacharya
Director, MBA Essay Consultant

The optimization and marketing efforts produced good results, increasing the position of the website in search results for some keywords. They were responsive and managed the work well, but could improve their keyword choices.

I’m the director of an education consulting firm.

For what projects/services did your company hire Zebra Techies Solution?

I hired them for SEO and digital marketing.

To improve the level of traffic to our website.

I’d heard good things about their work on other websites.

They worked on digital marketing projects and optimized our website.

I worked with Rajib (Project Manager, Zebra Techie Solution) and Anirban (CMM, Zebra Techie Solution) on this project.

They increased our search ranking for several keywords, in line with my expectations for the project.

The workflow was quite good.

They’re very responsive.

Their selection of keywords could improve.

SEO and AdWords Strategy for Web Startup

"They offer perfect communication and individualized support."

May 2017 - Ongoing

Zebra Techies Solution assists with refining SEO strategies, Google AdWords buys, and video content.

United Arab Emirates
Jamie Mayall
Owner, ISOONLINE.COM

The new strategies and positively and significantly impact sales. Zebra Techie Solution follows up on eveyr promise and focuses on building a productive relationship. Their fluid communication, supportive mindset, and creative suggestions set them apart.

I own several online startups.

For what projects/services did your company hire Zebra Techies Solution?

I mostly hired them to develop SEO, AdWords, and video content.

I essentially wanted to grow in the foundation stages.

I found them through online searches and recommendations.

They give great advice and guidance about my website rankings. They deliver everything they offer.

I requested a one-to-one key contact, which they provide.

They have unquestionably increased my sales.

They offer perfect communication and individualized support.

I wanted to pump more capital into marketing, but they told me to wait. That proved they want a business relationship, not just a profit.

I can't think of any.