Transforming the Way Businesses Do Web

When it's time to stand out online, businesses partner with xy. We take a unique approach to business web presence, focusing on long term relationships and management with our clients, rather than one-off builds. At xy, we understand that good websites are delivered on-time, but great wesbites are delivered, maintained, and improved for the longterm.

Websites by xy carry amazing appeal, valuable function, and tangible results.

2019
Carmel, IN
  • 484 E Carmel Dr., Ste 222
    Carmel, IN 46032

Wix-Based Web Development for K9 Training Facility

“They really know what they’re doing.”

July 2020

xy consulting LLC built a Wix-based website for a dog breeding and training company. A duo of two developers took the client’s general specifications and provided content to deliver the platform.

Selkirk, New York
Jim Stile
Owner, ACA K9 Enterprises, LLC

xy consulting LLC executed an excellent website at an extremely competitive cost. The new platform has paved the way for the client’s increased digital visibility. The young and dynamic was professional, patient, and quick to implement adjustments. They’ve secured an ongoing contract.

I’m the owner of a dog training company. It’s a multifaceted corporation  where we breed and train dogs for military, security, and governmental agencies.

What challenge were you trying to address with xy consulting LLC?

I needed a new website for my business. I’d started to build my own, but after a couple hours, I realized I needed to outsource the project to real experts.

xy consulting LLC built me a Wix-based website. I first provided them with some examples of layouts that I had in mind. After they delivered a beautiful site structure based on my suggestions, I supplied them with site content to integrate, which included photographs and videos.

I worked with the owners of the company, Stan (President, Co-Founder) and Mary (Partner Success Executive).

How did you come to work with xy consulting LLC?

After I set my heart on outsourcing my Wix website, Wix provided with several references. A few developers also reached out to me. After I looking at developers’ portfolios and past work, I decided to go with xy consulting LLC.

I spent less than $1,000. Since I committed same-day, they also gave me a 15% discount. I decided to spend $150 per month on site adjustments and maintenance.

The website build began in July 2020, and it was completed within 30 days.

It was a wonderful business experience. The website is very impressive, and I’m enjoying increased digital visibility. What’s more, their services came at an extremely reasonable cost.

The team struck me as being young and professional.

While I’m not yet familiar with SEO and paid advertising, I believe that that’s the next step for me.

How did xy consulting LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

They were wonderful. I appreciated their patience with me, and they were quick to rectify very minor issues.

They know their stuff. They really know what they’re doing.

No, there’s absolutely nothing that I can think of.

I’d have some idea of what you want. Communicate your expectations to them to better allow them to deliver.

Web Design for Indiana-based Automotive Repairs Company

"Stan was on top of everything."

May - June 2020

xy consulting LLC revamping the website of an automotive repair business. They were responsible for designing and deploying a new website from scratch.

Indianapolis, Indiana
Ty Tarr
Owner, Tys Automotive

xy consulting LLC delivered a site that the client's pleased with. The team lead was responsive and responsible. There aren't any areas for improvement to suggest.

Auto repair Owner, operator

For what projects/services did your company hire xy consulting LLC?

Web design

New updated website.

Started with a cold call. I really liked his ideas and was very helpful beginning to end

They designed a new website for my business

Dealt with Stan. Very knowledgeable. Always had an answer to my question.

Just got site online. I love it so far

Good

Stan was on top of everything. Always answered the phone. Good at his job

No All good