Enabling businesses to grow digitally

At Xoom Solutions we are a custom web and mobile app design company. We specialize in web design, web and mobile application development, and targeted online and internet marketing services.

Our services include design & development of Mobile Applications, Custom Websites, E-Commerce Solutions, Cloud Based Services, Enterprise Mobility, ERP Solutions, Managed IT & Infrastructure Solutions, SEO & SEM and Digital Marketing.

As a full service interactive agency we offer a wide range of including web design,  IOS and Android mobile app development,  custom web application development, Magento and Wordpress websites, web marketing, flash animation, e-commerce, and more.

Our major e-commerce projects were developed on Magento, osCommerce/Zen Cart and PrestaShop platforms.

We also provide such services as developing/customizing websites using Wordpress, Drupal and Joomla platforms, as well as creating unique solutions from scratch using one of the PHP/Javascript frameworks like Symfony, CakePHP, Code Igniter, jQuery, etc. Besides web development, we also offer graphic design services by our talented designers.

Our web marketing team delivers best in class search engine optimization (SEO) as well as social media marketing (SMM).

Santa Clara, CA

• Felt iPad App
  • Prestofreshgrocery.com Ecommerce Site
  • Candleberry.com Ecommerce Site

Gliif IOS app

Gliif is a QR code replacement technology designed to meet the needs of quality branded corporations. The GLIIF image is capable of being user built with 1000's of custom color combinations to seamlessly blend into existing advertising artwork.  Xoom Solutions was instrumental in the technological development at Gliif. Our work and expertise in the image processing and signature mapping areas has proved invaluable and necessary to lead Gliif in to a successful product launch.

Poetic Power

Poetic Power Student Edition is a fun and easy way to create a poem. Taking you through a step by step process, you can create free verse or with our Poetry Machine, following the prompts, create one or more of the 48 of the most popular types of poems. A great introduction to poetry and a way to learn about different poetry styles. The poems you create can also be entered in a contest that awards thousands of dollars each year and give the top poems the opportunity to be published.   https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.poetryapp

American IT Firm Outsourced Partnership

"They have great capabilities and never leave me hanging."

Xoom was an all-around support to the company. They helped in web development, developed applications, software coding, fix system bugs and whatever problems that arise while on the go.

Los Angeles Metro Area
CEO, Small American Tech Firm

Xoom Solutions has reaped great satisfaction from the client. They are a highly reliable team that produces high-quality work and provides dedication to their work.

Please describe your company.

I work for a small IT firm that provides all sorts of technical services in California. We have been growing very rapidly the past five years. Xoom Solutions has helped us grow and has really become our outsourced partner.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I am the founder and principal.

What was your goal for working with Xoom Solutions?

As my business grew, we had many more client projects coming in. My team in the U.S. couldn't handle all of the work. I wanted to increase our work capabilities without hiring many expensive American developers. The challenge was finding a strong outsourced partner that could handle all sorts of IT work.

I have worked with dozens of other firms from other countries. It is extremely difficult to find good firms and websites are often dishonest or not accurate. I decided to give Xoom some small projects and let them prove themselves.

What is the scope of Xoom's Solutions work?

They do a lot more than just app development. They have helped me to software coding, testing, fix bugs, and all sort of other work that arises. They are basically on call and have a lot of tech people overseas. They have experts for all of my incoming projects. The only thing that these projects have in common is that they are almost all Web-based.

What was your process for selecting Xoom Solutions?

I found them online first and then did some phone interviews. I made sure to do my due diligence and got a good feeling from their leadership.

Can you give us a sense of the size of the average initiative with a general cost range or personnel work-hour figure?

Some of the smaller fixes only take a few hours, and it costs about $100. The larger projects take months and cost me tens of thousands of dollars on their end. It really varies a lot. I use them often for so many different things on a moment's notice.

How has Xoom Solutions performed so far?

Xoom has been great, I have stuck with them for years and expanded the work because of my trust. They have great capabilities and never leave me hanging. They work long hours and are dedicated to my business. It is a true partnership.

Do you have any statistics or metrics that you can share about their work?

I cannot share any details because my projects required NDAs.

Is there anything else unique or special about Xoom Solutions compared to other firms?

Just the things that I mentioned. They are so reliable at a great price, I feel like I hit the lottery with these guys.