Web Development, Web Design Agency

Xcelance Web Solutions is a prominent Web Development, Web Design and Digital Marketing Firm. The company is zealous to offer Digital services including SEO, Web Development, Web Design, Search Engine Marketing, Mobile Website Design, IOs, Android, WebApp and E-commerce.

With a team of experienced professionals such as web designers, web developers, search engine marketing specialists and programmers, we provide quality services to attain utmost client satisfaction and value 500+ clients worldwide, majorly in USA, UK, AUSTRALIA, CANADA and ASIA.

The company is dedicated to offering efficient services that build the success path of our clients. The company also has handful experience in services such as Magento, Woocommerce, Yii2, Django(python),  Opencart, AngularJS, Joomla, Codeigniter, Wordpress, PHP and Cake PHP.

We make sure our client gets optimum satisfaction, along with a healthy communicable environment. Our clients are of supreme importance, and we value them wholeheartedly.

Mohali, India
  • Level 2, Phase XI
    Mohali SCF 45

Rate My Advisor ( www.ratemyadvisor.org )

CMS: Wordpress

Rate my advisor is a platform where people can contact advisors ,view their profiles and rate them. There we have an “own this post” feature also. If advisors find their own profile, they can own that. We have added a custom rating plugin to website which is completely customized to rate the advisors on the basis of different different aspects.

Merakium ( Startups who does not have money to setup a business )

Framework: Codeigniter

Merakium is a Founder-Investor matching platform. Startups who does not have money to setup a business. They register to merakium and contact investors. Merakium also provides Designing and Development services. We have added subscriptions plans to website. Users can purchase the plan and get subscribed to services.

Full-Stack Development for Digital Agency

"All their work met my standards."

2015 - 2017

XCELENCE provided frontend and backend web development on multiple WordPress builds, creating simple 4-page sites, e-commerce platforms, and full SaaS products to assess startup concepts.

Robina, Australia
Founder, Digital Agency

Thanks to XCELANCE’s technical proficiency, each development concept met all requirements for testing its market potential. The team’s availability, excellent price point, and consistent quality contributed to an effective partnership.

Our digital agency offers 2 services: conversion rate optimization and WordPress support and maintenance.

What is your role in the organization?

I’m the founder and owner.

What business challenge were you trying to address with XCELANCE?

We needed a full-stack developer to work on demand and at a reasonable rate.

What caused you to need to reach out to a partner?

We had several web development projects going at the same time and needed a developer to complete the work.

Please describe the scope of the work and XCELANCE’s involvement in greater detail.

I have contracted XCELANCE to work on many different projects, from simple 4-page websites to e-commerce stores, full SaaS [software-as-a-service] platform builds, and consulting on processes and procedures.

They handled frontend and backend web development, social media setup, SEO, small consulting tasks, and design.

Was the XCELANCE team involved in the process from planning to implementation or for just a stage?

Their role varied depending on the project type. For smaller, simpler projects, they were only involved in the development. For larger projects like the SaaS platform, we applied the Scrum methodology and sprint planning to manage the development. In this case, the developer was more involved in the organization of the work.

How did you come to work with XCELANCE?

I found XCELANCE on Upwork. I chose them based on a combination of user reviews, projects completed, skills available, jobs completed, and quality.

During our years together, I’ve spent about $15,000 with them.

The initial project started about 2 years ago. Currently, I do not have development projects so am not engaging Xcelance to complete any work.

What are the results of the project, and are there any statistics or metrics you can share?

Every project they worked on was a startup idea, including testing and measuring the potential solution of a business problem. While the technical side of the projects was successful, none of the actual solutions that were built exist, so we don’t have any statistics or metrics.

The projects were technically well-built and designed to test assumptions about business ideas. XCELENCE delivered on time and within budget, and they allowed me to invalidate business ideas quickly and easily and move to the next idea.

Internally, the work was only ever received by me. All their work met my standards.

Much of the work was done to test potential solutions to business problems. These potential solutions did not meet the needs of the market and were therefore decommissioned so we could move to the next business idea.

How did XCELANCE perform from a project management standpoint?

They provided mainly development work. I acted as the business owner, product owner, and Scrum master and iteration manager.

I worked primarily with a single developer, and he was consistently on time and within budget. His English, while not perfect, we were more than capable of communicating technical information and moving quickly through development builds. The amount and frequency of the communication were excellent.

We worked through Google Drive, Trello, and Slack.

What distinguishes XCELANCE from other providers?

I really appreciated their responsiveness, price, quality of work, adaptability, and availability.

Is there anything XCELANCE could have improved or done differently?

The one area for improvement would be there UX/UI design capability.

E-Commerce Development for Food Marketplace

"Xcelance went out of their way to understand and solve the challenges of our business model."

Mar. 2015 - Jan. 2016

Xcelence developed an e-commerce site with content managed through Joomla. Their work included strategic advice for the direction for the business, and developing the website from wireframe to finished product.

Green Point, Australia
Owner, Food and Drink Marketplace

Xcelence stands out in their communication habits. The team was fully involved in the strategy and vision and has an ability to carefully align business needs with their web design. They were always on time and within budget.

Bulk Foods Online was a startup aimed at becoming a marketplace for food and drink in Australia. After much work on the website by Xcelance, we were unable to proceed due to lack of marketing resources. I was the owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with Xcelance Web Solutions?

We were trying to usurp the role that supermarkets play in the lives of farmers and consumers. Farmers and food producers are often given a tough time by supermarkets, and consumers often do not get the best possible deal from food markets. I did not have the IT skills to create an e-commerce site, so I engaged Xcelance after a careful process.

Xcelance went out of their way to understand and solve the challenges of our business model by creating an excellent strategy including a wireframe, choice of e-commerce platform, and choice of appropriate content management system (Joomla) to run the site.

Xcelance went above and beyond as they built the site and provided strategic services to ensure the site met our objectives. The Xcelance team was involved throughout the process and provided timely and appropriate expert advice.

How did you come to work with Xcelance Web Solutions?

I chose Xcelance via a careful process on freelancer.com. They stood out due to their understanding of the requirements for the project and their intelligent ideas and strategies to develop it into a live site.

How much have you invested with Xcelance Web Solutions?

6,000 AUD. ($4,500)

They provided me with an excellent, engaging site aligned to my business strategy. Among the food producers who took up the offering, they were very pleased with the functionality and the ongoing training Xcelance provided to food producers who had set up stores on the site.

How did Xcelance Web Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

They have a high standard. Xcelance always met deadlines, within budget, with excellent communication from start to finish. We used Skype to communicate.

What did you find most impressive about Xcelance Web Solutions?

They have an excellent ability to align web needs to business strategy. They’re affordable and we had great results.

Are there any areas Xcelance Web Solutions could improve?

Web Design and Development for Manufacturing Company

"Xcelance was responsive throughout the process, even though we had a remote collaboration."

June. - Dec 2015

Xcelance Web Solutions revamped a lab-supply e-commerce website from scratch. The team designed and developed a visually rich and intuitive layout with new product search features.

Naples, Italy
Owner, Incubator Manufacturer

The upgraded site has attracted over 1,000 daily hits in a niche market. Xcelance Web Solutions’ intuitive designs, broad knowledge base, and responsiveness encouraged an effective relationship.

I am the owner of an Italian-based microscopy incubator manufacturer.

What challenge were you trying to address with Xcelance Web Solutions?

I needed to develop a new, more professional website from scratch. The current site was much smaller, and it was homebuilt. The product line had grown a lot, so the old site was no longer good enough.

Xcelance Web Solutions designed and developed a much more visual website for me, with many more pages. The site was made in Joomla. I provided all the images and content for the site, while they provided the overall layout and design.

One of its main features is an online product configurator. It allows users to select product features and build an option, similar to what’s available online for cars where people can select colors, engines, and so on. We have the option to upload PDF documentation files and videos.

I always interacted with a single person from Xcelance’s team. He was responsible for dividing tasks among collaborators.

How did you come to work with Xcelance Web Solutions?

I approached them through Upwork. I had looked at high-profile companies, and Xcelance seemed to have a good track record. They were responsive, so I started the collaboration, even though I had no previous knowledge of the company.

How much have you invested with Xcelance Web Solutions?

The cost of Xcelance Web Solutions’ work was around $10,000.

We started working with Xcelance in 2015. The project took around 6 months to complete and finished at the end of the year.

The website works very well. We don’t have a lot of traffic on it, but we’re satisfied with the performance for our niche market. We’ve heard feedback from customers stating that they can easily find pages for specific products. We have around 1,000 hits per day.

How did Xcelance Web Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

They performed well. I started with a small project, after which I proceeded to redesign the website completely. Xcelance was responsive throughout the process, even though we had a remote collaboration. I would hire them again if I had to make any improvements to the site.

What did you find most impressive about Xcelance Web Solutions?

They’re very responsive, and they have excellent Joomla knowledge.

Are there any areas Xcelance Web Solutions could improve?

I was less impressed with their Photoshop work. In my experience, Xcelance is more of a coding provider than a graphic designer.

Overall Score I was very satisfied and would hire Xcelance again.
    Scheduling was perfect.
    We were very satisfied and really received what we paid for.
    Xcelance was a good partner, but they could try to improve their graphic design. I was satisfied overall.