Turn Dream into Reality | Rated #1 SEO Company

Located in Denver, Colorado; World Star SEO is a local and nationally acclaimed search engine optimation company specializing in helping local to global sized companies have a strong foothold within the internet search engines. We do in-depth research and don't waste your time with useless, repetitive, and misleading information. We get to the point.

We can work with any budget and can accomplish any goal (within a reasonable means) we also work directly with upcoming artists! If you sing, rap, or entertain in any way, we provide a gateway to success with our connections to large partners in major labels and advertising strategies. We can help you from a local free gig show, to a global sensation seen by millions! Whatever you want, we can turn your dreams into a reality!  Contact us today and get a free estimate!

Denver, CO

Specific Clients not Disclosed

Major rap artists

Fortune 500 companies

Local Businesses in every state

Digital Marketing & Web Dev for CBD Retailer

“Wrenn [World Star] has worked hard to ensure he’s providing results for me and my specific needs.”

May 2017 - Ongoing

World Star SEO replaced outdated advertising by developing a website for a target audience. Currently, they provide SEO services, as well as social media management across Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat.

Denver, Colorado
Kyle Claypool
CEO, My CBDistillery

They learned about the company and its customer base and also provided instruction that inspired independence. There are 300 more visits per week across social media, and revenue is also increasing. Transparency, personalized service, and prompt delivery have procured an ongoing partnership.

I’m the CEO of My CBDistillery, a CBD [Cannabidiol] company selling isolates in slab and powder form. We distill CBD to its purest form for people who want to infuse the product into either edible products or oils for medical use. People claim it helps with their arthritis and general pain.

What challenge were you trying to address with World Star SEO?

We didn’t know much about the business side, and we also didn’t have a website. We were working directly with partners in the Denver area and realized a website could help us make more money by selling smaller quantities.

I had a good budget built up from the word-of-mouth operations, and I thought a website would be a better investment than a billboard. We used to pay $5,000 a month for a billboard posting, and because it was in a good area, it supposedly had a high number of impressions. However, we only got a couple of jobs from it. We decided a website would allow us to put our product directly in front of our customer base.

World Star developed our website and is providing SEO and social media services on Instagram, Facebook, and Snapchat.

I’ve only worked directly with Wrenn [Founder, World Star SEO]. He acts as the face of the company, but he has other people working on his team as well.

How did you come to work with World Star SEO?

I met Wrenn in Colorado, and we talked about his company and what he could do for us. I called him a month later, and he’s been helping us ever since. I’d talked to SEO companies before, but World Star was the only one I met with. Wrenn provided me with visual proof of everything I needed to know, which allowed for a certain transparency that made me feel confident in his work.

I initially made a $3,000 down payment, since I wanted to get the site running as fast as possible. I’ve paid an additional $1,500 per month, with a total of about $7,500 so far.

We started working with them at the end of May 2017, and the collaboration is currently ongoing.

We’ve started seeing some good results in the past month. Our original Facebook and Instagram presence garnered around 100 visitors per week. At the end of July, I started seeing close to 200 people per week, and, more recently, it’s been getting closer to 400. Many of them told us they found us through Google and Instagram.

We’ve been making a lot of sales, but we also have referrals. Not everything has come from World Star’s work, but the majority has. There were $15,000 in sales last month, and we’re looking at $16,000 for this month so far. It’s definitely been a great investment for me because I’m making 10 times what I’m investing.

How did World Star SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

Wrenn gave me his plan before we even started, and he’s since shown me accurate progress and results every month. If I have a question, he answers it within 12 hours. I have nothing to complain about.

They looked into my specific problems instead of giving me an out-of-the-box solution. Wrenn has worked hard to ensure he’s providing results for me and my specific needs. He was knowledgeable about my business, but still offered me the independence of implementing the work myself. However, I was already too busy.

World Star has been the best out of the many companies I’ve worked with in trying to increase my customer base. When people have ask how I’ve progressed so quickly while paying less for similar services, I refer them to World Star.

No. I’ve received more from them than I have with any other third-party company. They’ve done well.

If anyone reading this review is looking to work with World Star, they should meet with Wrenn in person. He invested a lot of time in talking to me to make sure everything was on track, so I’m happy.

Overall Score I’ve only talked to their founder, but he’s been great.
    We’re only four months into the initial 3–6 month timeline, and I’m already seeing great results.
    I’ve seen friends pay a lot more for worse quality.
    I’ve already recommended them.