Walk the web wisely

Wisitech is the trusted digital solutions partner with a proven track record for success that will help you succeed in your online venture.

For 2 decades (since Jan 1999), Wisitech has been helping its clients conceptualize, develop and market their apps, e-commerce stores and websites, assisting them to take their business to the next level.

With offices in USA, Canada and India, Wisitech has been servicing clients worldwide – start-ups, Fortune 500 companies and everything in between.

Keeping our clients' exact requirements in view, we create tailor-made web/app solutions:

Usability
UX/UI to ensure website/apps is easy to use with no ambiguity.

Design
The best-suited design with carefully chosen colours and layout.

Programming
Bug-free, quality tested programming and optimized database.

Apps
Full-featured iOS and Android apps.

Content

Keyword enriched content with SEO tags that talk to your prospective customers.

Digital Marketing

Comprehensive digital marketing (SEO, SMO, PPC, Amazon, Etsy, eBay) helping our clients create a buzz online, generate online sales and grow their business.

Our clients include both startups and Fortune 500 companies.

1999

Aricent

Telenor

UI Wireframes Image

UI Wireframes

UI Wireframes delivers meticulous user interface mockups for website UI designs. Our wireframe design services are perfect for:

1. New website designs
  2. Mobile App design
  3. Website redesigns
  4. E-commerce websites
  5. Marketing sites
  6. Blogs & media sites
Banner Design - Web & Social Media Image

Banner Design - Web & Social Media

We at Wisitech as a banner designing services company, want to help you create a banner, which you can use to promote your Web site on banner exchange programs or advertising campaigns whether it is banner advertising services in anywhere.

Logo Design Image

Logo Design

We have a team of veteran, creative design professionals with decades of expertise in this sector to handle all graphic design needs including logo creation. They stick to a tried and tested design framework for the clients.

As a leading graphic design and Logo Design Company, we take utmost care in maintaining aesthetic viability while creating logo. Aspects like the company niche, target buyers, competition are

analyzed before our team finalizes color, font and design style.

Techys - Mobile phone repair services at the customer's location Image

Techys - Mobile phone repair services at the customer's location

Techys is  Mobile phone repair services are in the moment and in time for the repair of your smart devices by certified experts and with original parts at the place and time specified by you

Social Communication Platform - Community Cafe Image

Social Communication Platform - Community Cafe

Community Cafe build a perfect place where people could hangout with friends and make new ones, enjoy great food and engage in exciting community activities at the same time.

There is provide 3 modules:

1. Product

2. Services

3. Event

HelpMyBabyLearn - Wordpress Responsive Website Image

HelpMyBabyLearn - Wordpress Responsive Website

HelpMyBabyLearn.com is a specialized website, educating parents on how to help their babies and toddlers age birth – 3 years old achieve their developmental milestones.

Provide evidence-based, time tested techniques and strategies that parents can use during play and throughout their daily routines to help encourage their baby’s development.

Uber like App - Delivery Service on Demand Image

Uber like App - Delivery Service on Demand

1. With Miles App, local moving trucks are just a tap away. Book and move immediately, or schedule the pickup and delivery with the moving truck rental as per your convenience.

2. Payment method of this truck rental app is quite flexible.

Pay via a credit or debit card, or your PayPal account.

3. Our delivery staff courteously assists you to load and unload the items.

4. Vehicles available for rent with this moving truck app are duly tested for performance and safety. The truck rental agency deploys vehicles that are in good conditions and fulfill the industry standards and transport department’s guidelines and parameters so that your goods reach the intended destination safely.
Tinder like - Dating Site & Apps Image

Tinder like - Dating Site & Apps

MyZingles is Africa's #1 most trusted single dating site & app.

How to Get Started?

Swipe -> Match -> Chat -> Date

EASY-TO-USE Features

- Swipe, match, chat and date app.
- Discover like-minded people near you.
- Start a one-to-one conversation or join a public chat room.
- Check who’s online to connect
- Find out who viewed your

profile
- Find out the singles near you as per your location
- Get notified about who liked your profile
- Your profile details and activities are safe and encrypted

Multi-Vendor eCommerce Marketplace Image

Multi-Vendor eCommerce Marketplace

Dei is an online portal that fulfills the daily needs of the Asian community in Singapore

Custom Clothing Ecommerce Store Image

Custom Clothing Ecommerce Store

Bespoke Clothing Online - Canada Clothing Company (CCC) is reinventing the custom clothing market.

CCC has developed an interactive buying experience to create a perfect-fit finely tailored suit or shirt curated solely for the individual wearing it.

Jewellery and accessories store - TAFANI’S Image

Jewellery and accessories store - TAFANI’S

TAFANI’S is the best designer jewellery and accessories store for every taste and occasion. Select only the world best products, working only with reliable jewellers and accessories makers so that you only receive the best quality product.

LG Electronics Store Image

LG Electronics Store

LG Online Brand Store is the single point access platform between LG Authorized Offline Brandshop and Customers who are eager to shop or have interest in LG products. LG Online Brand Store provides customers secure and reliable online services to avail that facility.

Liores Premium Cork Image

Liores Premium Cork

Liore’s Premium Cork is luxury fashion accessories ecommerce store that are handmade with sustainable materials, you have come to the right place. They supply a diverse collection of beautiful, Eco-friendly products made from natural Portuguese cork. At Liore’s, value this cruelty-free, biodegradable, Eco-friendly, and sustainable material.

Site Design & Maintenance for College Search Consultancy

"They are my go-to tech company, and I appreciate the hard work they put into every detail."

June 2015 - Ongoing

Wisitech InfoSolutions Pvt. Ltd. designed a website, added content, and continues to maintain the platform. They continuously consult on how to improve the site's content.

Kirsten Frosh, M.A.
Principal, Frosh College Consulting

The vendor's expertise has been integral to the success of the website. They offer knowledgeable suggestions, fix issues, and remain up-to-date on the latest trends. Their creativity, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness have been highlights. They always meet or exceed deadlines.

My company provides college consulting services to high school students and their families.

For what projects/services did your company hire Wisitech InfoSolutions Pvt. Ltd.?

Wisitech created my website, added content, manages the upkeep of my information.

Creation and upkeep of my website content. Guidance to stay up-to-date

Wisitech was recommended to me from another creative designer. She had worked with Wisitech for many years.

Wisitech took all of my creative ideas and created an excellent website with my content, graphics and keeps my website up to date. The team provides feedback on how to better my site, add videos and graphics. I've really enjoyed working with them. Everything has been completed to my entire satisfaction. I trust them and can highly recommend Partho and his team.

I'm not sure how many people worked on my website design. I work with 2-3 people on average.

I count on Wisitech and their expertise in everything I do on my website. They notice problems right away, fix any issues, help me stay on top of latest upgrades, create new design ideas and implement my wishes every time I ask them for improvements. They are very efficient and cost-effective.

The project management was flawless and very efficient. They always meet and usually exceed any deadlines.

Excellent follow-through and communication. I've recommended Wisitech to my friends. They are my go-to tech company, and I appreciate the hard work they put into every detail.

Not really. I've been super pleased with their management of my account, follow-through and creativity.

Overall Score Definitely 5-star company
    Easy, fast, effortless
    Very reasonable. Great service and price
    Absolutely happy with their services
    I've recommended them many times.

SEO & Content Generation for Beauty Salon

"They worked hard to understand my business and what my industry is all about."

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

Wisitech Infosolutions Pvt. Ltd. audited the digital presence of a beauty salon before conducting SEO to increase brand exposure. They created a Google Ads account and wrote blogs to boost organic traffic.

Shoreview, Minnesota
Kari Tribble
CEO & President, Avari Beauty

Wisitech Infosolutions Pvt. Ltd. has effectively increased digital traffic for the client, who has also enjoyed a surge in phone inquiries. They've received more bookings as a result of the engagement. The flexible team communicated very well and demonstrated diligence at every step of the way.

I am the CEO/President of Avari Beauty which is an Esthetician salon and shop.

I needed help with SEO, blog writing, ads, and exposure.

My goals were to increase website visibility, increase bookings and sales and create educational blog pieces.

I found this vendor through my sister who highly recommended them.

We started off with a complete evaluation of the business. Wisitech started to study my business and do an analysis of current issues within my website and online presence.

From there, we started to implement SEO optimization, blog writing, guest blog writing, adding exposure through things like classified ads and creating a Yelp page and yellow page listing, etc. We also started to work with Google ads and we continue to do research on how all of our SEO and search engine optimization is doing to be on top of it.

The size of the team varies depending on the needs or budget I have to work with any given month. This company is very flexible and easy to work with when it comes to this. I mainly speak with Antara, who is the Creative Director and Rimple Sethi who is a project manager. Other team members work on the backend through their direction to help assist us in our endeavors.

I have seen an increase flow of traffic on my website and have received more inquiries on the phone from customers which have translated into more bookings.

The workflow is great! Everyone communicates very well and works hard to make things happen.

The flexibility is something I value as a new business. My budget may fluctuate at times and they are very accommodating to adjust with me on what we can do together for success. I am also impressed with the dedication and hard work.

I am based in a different country so our language may have some barriers at times which can show through some of the blog or SEO writing, but they work hard to adapt and improve this which they have! They also had to learn a whole new industry to work with me and they worked hard to understand my business and what my industry is all about.

I have no suggestions. I think this business is great and any time there needs to be an improvement, they are on top of it.

Newsletter Integrations for Nutrition-Focused Firm

"Their work ethic and dedication to get the work done right are great."

Dec. 2013 - Ongoing

Wisitech InfoSolutions Pvt. Ltd. provides support in creating several integrations for an existing platform, picking up where a previous vendor left off. They've also helped launch a custom newsletter.

Lafayette, Indiana
Yvette Perrier Quantz
Founder, Customized Nutrition Newsletters

The high-quality work produced by Wisitech InfoSolutions Pvt. Ltd. continues to help the business grow and succeed. During the multiyear engagement, their team has been a reliable, skilled partner. Their strong communication and committed approach are valuable assets.

I'm a Nutrition Entrepreneur and the Founder of Customized Nutrition Newsletters

I originally started working with Wisitech in 2013 when a different company left my custom development project worse than how it was when we started. I was hesitant to start working with any company again on this because of this experience. I hired Wisitech to help with this project, and I'm still trusting them with my work six years later.

I wanted them to create an integration for Customized Nutrition Newsletters and MailChimp, and we then went on to create an integration with Constant Contact. We recently launched our own white labeled newsletter service with them, thanks to their support.

A few colleagues of mine had been using and working with their team, so I was familiar with their work.

Over the past six years, Partho and his team have worked with me on a variety of projects. Initially, they were hired to find and fix the problem my original developers had created - this took a whole lot of time and effort on their part.

When I came to them, I was very frustrated with my previous experience and they did not feed into my frustration by talking negatively about the other developers (who they did not know but did have to clean up the mess of code they had created). They amazed me when they presented their proposal of ideas on how the system should work. Six years later, we are still working together and they are an essential part of my business. They've helped with several integrations throughout our engagement.

Over the years, I have seen their team grow and evolve. There is always a lead person with support team members working together. None of it could be possible without Partho.

Before the software was created I was doing all the work by hand - so now I have more time for other work. My business has grown and will continue to expand and evolve as technology advances. Wisitech has been essential to this success.

They are very timely in delivering the product on the deadline. If delays are going on, they are always very upfront and honest about why and work on providing a solution as efficiently as possible. As for language barriers - I think they do an excellent job in communicating and this has never been a problem for me. We most often meet via Skype or Zoom for conference calls when needed.

There are so many things I am impressed with but I think at the end of the day it is they amazed me with their professionalism. Their work ethic and dedication to get the work done right are great. I know there are times they were grow frustrated with things not going as planned and having to face unexpected challenges - but they always remain positive, honest, and persistent in finding the best solution.

Possibly using a project management system to communicate and update each other on the progress of projects as well as map out goals and to do list for both teams (mine and theirs).

E-Commerce Dev & PPC Campaigns for Amazon Retail Business

"I feel as though they are on this journey with me — I could not do it without them."

Apr. 2020 - Ongoing

Wisitech InfoSolutions Pvt. Ltd. spearheaded PPC campaigns to boost an Amazon seller's products to the top of search results. They also built out a product page to showcase the client's items for sale.

Newport Beach, California
Hunter Morgan
CEO, Morgan Supply Co.

Wisitech InfoSolutions Pvt. Ltd. has been an invaluable partner for the client. Their work has been extremely effective in growing the client's sales. They've also offered their services at an extremely reasonable cost. Their customer service and in-depth industry knowledge are both second to none.

My company sells merchandise through Amazon.

I reached out to Wisitech after getting easily lost in everything that is required to successfully rank at the top of Amazons search results.

Wisitech came highly recommended

My goal was to have Wisitech build out an amazing product page, as well as build a successful PPC campaign through Amazon Advertising.

Their team is amazing, great customer service, quick response, going above and beyond to help me identify problems and implement solutions.

Wisitech is like a partner to me, I feel as though they are on this journey with me — I could not do it without them.

Extremely effective, growing sales, and cost effective.

Customer service and wide range of knowledge about various specific components of the business, such as advertising, product display, photography, infographics, keywords and so on!

None