Hand Crafting Digital Products to Engineer Growth

We are a professional company providing Website Design, Mobile App Development, and other software related development. We build both Native and Hybrid apps as well as both Business Websites and Web Applications. Our mission is Hand Crafting Digital Products to Engineer Growth for Leading Businesses.

Reno, NV
  • 748 S Meadows Pkwy - Ste. A9 -233
    Reno, NV 89521
  • 748 S Meadows pkwy Ste A9 - 233
    Reno, NV 89521

Infophysiotherapy online school Image

Infophysiotherapy online school

Built an online school program selling physical therapy related courses

Serious About Scissors Ecommerce Store Image

Serious About Scissors Ecommerce Store

Built a functional online store for a Scissor Retailer selling high ticket scissors to barbers around the United States

Coyotes FC Mobile App Image

Coyotes FC Mobile App

Created a mobile app to track stats and player workouts for a UPSL soccer team in the US.

Mobile App Dev for Military and Veterans Network

"Use them and thank me later."

Wilson Develops LLC developed social media apps for iOS and Android. Features included an integrated online store, support for news and user stories, and a meme generator.

Worcester, Massachusetts
James Shortway
CBDO, The Salty Soldier

The team has followed a thorough feedback and tracking process through a soft launch of the iOS version. Positive internal feedback has focused on Wilson Develops LLC’s process, and they’ve received praise for their technical skill.

I am the chief business development officer of The Salty Soldier LLC. I develop and implement strategies, both for growth and to better serve the military and veteran communities.

For what projects/services did your company hire Wilson Develops LLC?

We are developing a social media app for the military and veterans, where they can connect with people they served with as well as people in their fields. They can exhibit esprit de corps and develop relationships with prior service where they can improve their quality of life once leaving the military and/or seeking employment.

We wanted to launch our app for both iOS and Android.

We located Kyle (Owner, Wilson Develops LLC) through someone we outsourced our marketing to.

Once we selected Wilson Develops LLC, we worked with them to determine our priorities. They did development for our app. It’s a social media platform, and features include an online store, news, user stories, and a meme generator, among other items.

We work directly with Kyle. He determines our needs and delegates the projects to his team of developers.

We have only soft launched so far. We plan to go live after the completion of the Android portion in the upcoming months.

From design to implementation, Wilson Develops LLC has been top notch. Their level of professionalism and competence can’t be overstated.

They’ve scaled back when we’ve needed to raise funds and then accelerated when have been prepared. The team has always kept us in the loop, explaining the importance of building things using certain platforms and realistic budgetary requirements for each phase, and they’ve kept us updated us as things came along.

As a serial entrepreneur, I serve many masters. I am also in the CNC and Robotics field, and as such I have an understanding that with the technological changes in the last few years, the game has completely changed. It’s possible to accelerate rapidly to positions of high success even at a young age. Kyle is a bright star of the industry and I can only imagine he will be catapulted into the stratosphere when others learn what we already know.

No, we’re very satisfied.

Overall Score Use them and thank me later.
    They communicate with us whenever we request it.
    What we have gotten far outweighs the cost we have paid.
    They offer fresh and original designs and extensive knowledge.
    I have referred them many times.

Website & Digital Marketing for Construction Company

"They were very responsive, which is exactly what I was looking for."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

Wilson Develops LLC created a new website within a two-week deadline, providing ideas and, most importantly, the flexibility to add new content during the process.

Texas
Jaime Herrera
Director of IT, Preferred Elite Construction

Besides its new visual appeal, the new website garners positive remarks and has better search rankings. Their designs and overall efforts made internal work more efficient. Wilson Develops adds value by provided examples, taking on last-minute changes, and doing everything with transparency.

I’m the director of IT at Preferred Elite Construction.

What challenge were you trying to address with Wilson Develops LLC?

We needed help with the website for our construction company. We had a tight two-week deadline and needed a reliable resource that could help with this project. I needed an efficient solution since I had other things on my plate at the time.

Wilson Develops LLC produced all the things we wanted as far as content and ideas while giving us the capability of adding more as we go. They were very receptive to our ideas and gave us suggestions, allowing me to have IT resources at my fingertips.

I’ve only been in contact with their founder.

How did you come to work with Wilson Develops LLC?

Wilson Develops was referred to us. They were very responsive, which is exactly what I was looking for.

We’ve spent $1,650 so far.

We began working together in February 2019, and the relationship is ongoing.

With the new site, we’re now able to talk about our website publicly. It looks great, it’s clean, and we’ve received excellent reviews. It’s also showing up more on Yelp and Google, which means that it’s also helped our SEO. They also delivered within our short timeline, which is exactly what we needed. Some of the designs they used and the platform as a whole has made our work a lot easier.

How did Wilson Develops LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

They asked me what I wanted, provided examples, and then implemented them. They asked a couple of questions here and there along the way and were able to implement any last-minute changes quickly.

They were transparent with the cost and were able to break it down. They were also flexible with us using multiple forms of payment and were able to deliver what we needed with a two-week turnaround.

I’d like to see them become a one-stop shop for things such as website listings and more. It also would be great if they could’ve given us some tips on how to use the website so I could fully operate it myself. If I need any tweaks right now, and I can’t solve it myself for whatever reason, I have to contact them about it. It would be easier for me to make those adjustments instead of using their time.

Furthermore, I wish there was a part on their website where we could review them or have some version of a referral program.

Make sure to have the content, required pages, and everything else that’s needed available from the start. This will avoid having to ask them to add things later on in the process. It would be bad to have them developing the website perfectly and then wanting new stuff added to it. I had most of the content up there and wanted to have SEO done while they were building it.

E-Commerce Site for Nutritional Supplements Supplier

“We were impressed with the short turnaround time and cost-effective approach.”

June 2018

Wilson Develops LLC built a multipage e-commerce site promoting nutritional supplements.

Reno, Nevada
Lisa Stapleton
CFO, MitoQi

Wilson Develops delivered an intuitive and appealing website that garnered immediate revenue. Strengths include unrivaled speed, affordable pricing, and high responsiveness.

I am the CFO of MitoQi, a company that provides affordable nutritional supplements.

For what projects/services did your company hire Wilson Develops LLC?

We needed a new website to promote and sell our products online.

Our goal was to have a professional website that is easy to navigate.

We interviewed Kyle (Owner, Wilson Develops LLC) and were immediately impressed with his scope of knowledge. Plus, his pricing was quite fair. Previously, we had attempted to use at least three other website developers. Although we paid them a significant amount, we got poor results.

He was a one-person show.

He swiftly developed a multipage, easy-to-use website that generated sales immediately. It has benefited our business tremendously.

The project management was terrific. Kyle responded immediately to any issues and resolved them quickly. He was also available for the changes we needed to make.

We were impressed with the short turnaround time and cost-effective approach.

None.

Website Dev for Pressure Washing Company

"Wilson Develops delivered tremendous work."

June 2018

Wilson Develops LLC developed a multi-page website. Features include estimate request forms and explanatory sections that detail various services.

Anderson, South Carolina
Donald Root
Owner, Circle 3 Roof Clean Plus

Traffic and customer engagement have both increased substantially. Wilson Develops provided consistent, diligent guidance and transparent communication. Attentive and responsive customer service is the team’s bedrock and facilitated a supportive, fruitful partnership.

I own a pressure washing company in upstate South Carolina.

For what projects/services did your company hire Wilson Develops LLC?

We hired Wilson Develops to design our website and build all of the pages.

I had created the original platform myself, but realized the design was incredibly outdated, so the goal was a new, more modern look.

We selected them primarily for their competitive cost, but their design portfolio also convinced us to give them a try.

Wilson Develops built a five-page website that explains our various services, such as the difference between soft washing and pressure washing. They exceeded expectations by creating a user-friendly design with more features than I could have ever imagined.

We communicated mainly with the company's founder.

The website has been a huge success. Traffic has increased noticeably and customers are using the features to request services and estimates.  Wilson Develops delivered tremendous work.

They guided us every step of the way. They kept us informed and made sure to receive approval on any idea before implementation.

Though the experience has been wholly positive, their customer service is absolutely this company’s most impressive aspect.

There are no areas needing improvement. They strive to ensure all of my needs are met.

Website Design and Development for Video Game and Software Company

“We accomplished everything we wanted to.”

June 2018 - June 2018

Wilson Develops LLC provided website design and development services, working effectively alongside the software firm client throughout.

Los Angeles, CA
Producer, Software Development Firm

The project was completed extremely quickly and efficiently, with Wilson’s team designing and developing a product that exceeded expectations. They were communicative, professional partners who were happy to collaborate on the project and complete the work well.

I’m a producer at a video game and software development company. We specialize in AR-based mobile apps. I'm in charge of facilitating production for all of our projects.

For what projects/services did your company hire Wilson Develops LLC?

We needed them to create a website for our company. As a startup, we had a lot going on and just didn’t have the time.

To have a website that is a place where we can showcase our portfolio, blog about project developments, and provide a platform for clients to reach out to us.

We searched for a company and narrowed it down to several, including Wilson. As developers ourselves, we wanted a team that would feel comfortable with us being involved in the process. We chose Wilson because they were happy to be working with us.

It only took a few days to set everything up. We had a couple of meetings where we scoped out the details and established what our goals were. After that, there were a few meetings during which we worked on the development for a few hours. That was all that was needed.

There was one developer from their company and me. He did the bulk of the coding, then I went in and fine-tuned it to get exactly what we wanted.

We accomplished everything we wanted to and designed something that was beyond what we originally imagined. It’s helped us establish an online presence and has given us a reliable platform on which to showcase our work.

We worked together cohesively and effectively. The communication was easy.

To work with another company that does what you do, and wants to be involved, can be difficult. Wilson’s team had no problem with it and completed the job well.

Their design skills are great and their ability to handle a heavy workload in a short amount of time is excellent.

I can't think of anything that should or could have been done differently.

Overall Score We will be using this company for all our future website needs.
    We were able to schedule all our meetings very easily, and completed the project ahead of schedule.
    We couldn't have asked for a more solid or fair price on a project like this.
    It was great quality and they're easy to interface with.
    I would absolutely refer them to anyone who needs a website.

Website Update for Hairdressing Supply Retailer

"We felt as though our ideas were heard and considered, but we were also challenged with new options."

Dec. 2017 - Feb. 2018

Wilson Develops provided general maintenance and design and platform updates to increase traffic and sales for a retail site. The product catalog page was revamped, and a new payment gateway was implemented.

Plano, Texas
Joshua Combs
Owner, Serious About Scissors

The website has experienced an increase in traffic and sales, and customer reviews have been favorable. Wilson Develops addressed all issues and questions promptly, and their knowledge and passion set them apart from previous vendors. They sought to make the site unique and personalized.

I am the owner of Serious About Scissors. We import handmade hairdressing scissors and sell other hairdressing tools, such as combs, clips, and brushes.

For what projects/services did your company hire Wilson Develops LLC?

We had an individual build our website about two years ago, but we were experiencing issues that we needed resolved.

We wanted our website to receive more traffic and look more professional.

We researched multiple firms, but we felt comfortable with Wilson Develops after meeting with the owner. We were impressed with the other sites he had created, and his passion and knowledge were evident.

Our first task was to have the correct copy and product images in the appropriate sections of the site. Later, a platform change was recommended to allow easier maintenance in the future. Our product page was updated, and a new payment gateway was implemented. The owner also suggested cost-saving measures that wouldn’t sacrifice functionality.

My wife and I interacted directly with the owner.

Since the updates to our site have been implemented, we have received more orders and more traffic. All of the feedback from our customers has been positive.

The owner at Wilson Develops explained the process at every step. He was readily accessible and willing to answer every question we had. We felt as though our ideas were heard and considered, but we were also challenged with new options.

We learned early on that working with Wilson Develops would be completely different than our first vendor. The owner was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. If we had any concerns, they were addressed immediately.

No, Wilson Develops did not disappoint in any way.

Overall Score We're very happy with the results, and we look forward to our continued work together.
    Everything was handled in a timely manner.
    His fees are very reasonable.
    We are highly satisfied with our website.
    He did a great job for us and we highly recommend him for all website needs.

Website for Book Cover Design Company

"Wilson Develops was always available to answer any questions and addressed requests quickly."

Aug. 2018

Wilson Develops LLC designed and built a new, updated website.

Missouri
Amanda Kassner
Owner, Back Cover Copy Company

The website has garnered positive feedback for its more modern look and generated a dramatic increase in email contacts. Experienced and personable, Wilson Develops provided direct, accessible, and attentive customer service.

Back Cover Copy Company helps authors with various aspects of book publishing, including preparing manuscripts for submission to agents.

For what projects/services did your company hire Wilson Develops LLC?

I needed a more professional website that had great visual appeal.

My goal was to have an updated and useful site.

A mutual business associate referred Wilson Develops to me.

In addition to developing a landing page, Wilson Develops created a sleeker design that complemented the many services I offer.

I worked directly with the company’s founder and primary developer.

Since launching my new landing page, my email list has grown to over 150 people, and the website has received many compliments on its updated look.

We communicated well. Wilson Develops was always available to answer any questions and addressed requests quickly.

With Wilson Develops, I didn’t have to choose between working with a nice OR knowledgeable team. They were friendly, professional, and experienced.

There are none. Wilson Develops is great to work with!

Website Design for Physical Therapy Practice

"I gave him the project and he took over. It took no effort on my part."

Jan. 2018 - Jan. 2018

Wilson Develops upgraded a website to soften the difficulties of future improvements. They shifted hosting, transferred email services onto a new server, and fixed various bugs.

Chandler, Arizona
Brianne Showman Brown
Owner, Get Your Fix Physical Therapy

Website administration is much simpler thanks to Wilson Develops tireless work, which extended into New Year’s Day, to ensure that the site was live by January 2nd. They are quick to respond and take complete responsibility for project management.

I’m the Owner of Get Your Fix Physical Therapy. I work with athletes and active adults on injury rehab, injury prevention, and wellness, using both local and virtual platforms.

For what projects/services did your company hire Wilson Develops LLC?

I needed to revamp my website and make it possible to expand it further down the road as I continue to grow and expand what I offer in my business.

I wanted to improve the website, move the hosting, and get hosted email.

I was referred to them by a friend.

Kyle got on the phone with me first to understand what I was looking for, and to inquire about my future vision, to see what would be best for me. He rebuilt my website, moved it to his hosting, set up email on his server, and worked out all the bugs that occurred due to the transfer.

The owner worked on my project.

My website is much more manageable now, and I have someone to reach out to if I have issues or questions when I’m changing things up.

It was very effective. I gave him the project and he took over. It took no effort on my part.

He worked all day on New Year’s to get my website up and running by start of business January 2nd. He is very quick to respond anytime I had (and still have) questions.

No, everything has been excellent!

It's super easy to get them on the phone as needed.
    It's very affordable for the hard work they put in.
    They have impressive designs, they put in the time and they're quick to respond.
    I've already referred several people to them.