Web Development and Digital Marketing

We are a Digital Agency that specializes in web-based interactions and integrated marketing solutions.

Our services require a specialized approach. Our specialists owned and operated team consists of highly creative and professional marketers, graphic designers, developers, and analysts.

With us, you can design and create a brand which you will be proud of!

Lviv, Ukraine

Rotary Club International, On-Life, Shields family Dentistry

Full Custom UI/UX design and Web Development for Rotary Club International Image

Full Custom UI/UX design and Web Development for Rotary Club International

We have created a great website for Rotary Club International of Lviv, which is highly respresentive their mission, their charity projects and the ability of making donations of which is very comfortable and easy to do.

This website will tell as much people as it can about charity of Rotary International Clubs and it will give a possibility to anybody in this world donate money to a charity projects and save someone's

life's!

With this website we provide a possibility to take money on charity projects in very easely and fast way. Anybody can read the whole story on each charity project and push it forward!

Web development for Construction Company Image

Web development for Construction Company

We have created a website for a construction company in Lviv, Ukraine in just 2 weeks with a great result which you can check via the link - https://arlat.com.ua/.

It was our first project in the new decade and it looks fantastic. It's fast downloading, great animations and it's working very specifically on premium osprey of people.

Enjoy it!

Website design and development for medical educational group Image

Website design and development for medical educational group

Maximus Group is a company which has

Here is a link for the website we have developed - http://maximusgroup.com.ua/

Full Custom Development and Project Management for Dentist's CRM Image

Full Custom Development and Project Management for Dentist's CRM

That project have started at 2015 with an idea to develop a custom CRM platform for dentist clinics. The project took 1,5 years of development.

We have taken full part of development, project management and marketing.

ttps://mydentistry.co/

Full custom WordPress development for Dentistry Image

Full custom WordPress development for Dentistry

The client from Las Vegas came to us and asked for a new website for his dentistry which he is owned with a wife.

Whole custom website has took 5 weeks with a custom design on WordPress

Take a look personally - http://shieldsfamilydentistry.com/

Social Media marketing for Travel App Image

Social Media marketing for Travel App

The only one case in our portfolio that are not from medical field, but definitely one of the best our cases.

On-Life is a mobile app (which is pre-launch stage) for travelers all around the world where you can earn money justo in your travels.

Our main task was to make Instagram profile of On-Life popular even before their launch. And it was pretty successful!

For first 3 month of work we collected on our

platform more than 2500 subscribers on a first account, and more than 2000 on a second one.

We were doing at least 1 post a day on the account @theonlifetravellapp and the main source of generating new subscribers was Reliable content, Hashtags and Instagram Stories Paid Ads.

Open this link and take a look personally - https://www.instagram.com/theonlifetravelapp/

Web Design & Dev for Real Estate Company

"The most impressive to me was the work scheme and communication with their team leader."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

White Marketing designed and developed a WordPress website, which included creating animations for the platform.

Lviv, Ukraine
Danil Shkarlat
CEO, Arlat

Stakeholders are exceptionally pleased with the new website, and they expect it to help them communicate with clients and partners. It's an accessible, visually appealing platform. The vendor's thorough, proactive working style ended up conserving internal resources.

I run a company which is doing real estate and apartments construction/repair in Lviv, Ukraine. We are working for more than 5 years here and we have 219 completed projects. For now we have 7 employees and working 6 days a week. More than 57 satisfied customers in whole Ukraine (including Lviv, Kyiv, Krivuy Rig and Kharkiv)

For what projects/services did your company hire White Marketing?

I came to White Marketing with a purpose of creation a responsive, prestigious and animated website to show our services and create one of the best websites among all contruction and repair companies in Ukraine. I really get what I wanted.

Our goals, which I described to White Marketing team were: - responsive website; - prestigious website; - to show all my services clear; - cool animations; - fast downloading; - fast realisation.

I get known owners of White Marketing when they did to me a complex branding for my food delivery company a year ago. As I know that they are doing websites development, so I know how they are doing things and working, I considered to come to them also for a website development for my another company.

They created an UI/UX design in Figma, gave to me an access to edit a design file (in order to edit texts and photos there). As we confirmed all design in Figma and choose what animation type we will use - they started a development stage. I have been waiting for almost 2 weeks and I got my website on the domain and they transfer to me an access to Wordpress admin panel.

The project team had 3 people which includes UI/UX designer, Wordpress developer and team leader. On the whole project duration a Team Leader were perfectly answering and comunicated with me. We had a chat in Telegram where were all the team participants.

They realised my target to create a prestigious website that I will send to my clients, potential clients and partners. This website shows all my services very clear and beautiful enough to present my company in Internet!

Our communication and steps were perfectly marked in the beginning and our work scheme of starting a website development only after all design and content approve is perfect, because it saved a lot of time and money to me!

The most impressive to me was the work scheme and communication with their team leader. Just because of that I get a cool animated website in just 3,5 weeks!

I don't really know what to improve there now... Maybe there were some issues while work was going, but they were inconsequential.

They said that they will finish a website in 3 weeks from a day start - thay finished everything in 3,5 week (1,5 week - design, 2 weeks - dev)
    The cost is perfect for the work they did!
    A website is turned out the same as I espect and as I gave a task to White Marketing Team.
    Absolutely!

Social Media Management for Medical Supplies Platform

"White Medical Marketing is great at what they do and follow through on their promises."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

White Medical Marketing provides ongoing social media management for a medical supplies startup. They’re currently targeting a specific audience via LinkedIn and creating content for awareness efforts.

New York City, New York
Shaka Eroje
CEO, Medical Supplies Company

The services have led to satisfying results thus far, resulting in quality leads and new connections for the business. White Medical Marketing continues to be a great partner, requiring very little supervision or direction yet still able to exceed expectations.

I’m the CEO of a medical supplies platform startup. We have an e-commerce platform for durable medical equipment.

What challenge were you trying to address with White Medical Marketing?

Our startup is new and we just finished building our software. We hired White Medical Marketing to provide digital marketing support.

White Medical Marketing helps us raise our brand’s visibility and raise awareness using social media platforms. We’re targeting doctors in New York City, so they’re helping us introduce our software in that specific market on LinkedIn. We meet, discuss our direction,  and their team creates content for our social media accounts.

I work with two people from their team.

How did you come to work with White Medical Marketing?

We followed a recommendation from our CTO.

We’ve spent around $1,000 so far. Our monthly cost is about $500.

We began working together in August 2019, and the engagement is ongoing.

White Medical Marketing has already earned many connections for us. We’re in contact with several new leads and are planning meetings. They’re doing their job very well.

How did White Medical Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve done a good job managing the project. We have regular meetings using Zoom.

White Medical Marketing is great at what they do and follow through on their promises. They’re able to work with minimal supervision, which is exactly what we want. All they need to do is ask for our goals, and they deliver.

There’s nothing they could change—I’m impressed with them and am going to keep using their services.