Scale new heights

Whimsy Software is a well-organized and perspective company. Our team has been working since 2018 as an agency in mobile and game development and now we are ready to use our experience, to work on your project and get the best results!

We are professionals in:

• Game Development
  • Augmented and Virtual Reality
  • 2D Art and Animations
  • Mobile Development
  • UI/UX

Our company provide development and maintenance of iPhone and Android native mobile Apps and Games, using the following technologies/platforms:

• Unity, C#
  • Mobile (Android, iOS)
  • Vuforia, ARKit, ARCore
  • HTC Vive, Oculus Rift
  • Daydream, Gear VR, Cardboard, Oculus GO
  • Photoshop, Illustrator
  • Spine, Dragon Bones
  • After Effects, Premiere

Whimsy Software is not a typical development company as you could think of. We are more client-oriented and we believe that the only way to achieve the best results is to build the work on such principles as transparency, quality and responsibility.

Let us do the hard work, so you don’t need to!

Still doubting? Let’s start our cooperation now and we will prove that choosing us was worth it!

Scale new heights,

Whimsy Software.

2018
Irpin', Ukraine

F.I.N. Image

F.I.N.

It is a shooter, where players can grow their skills up, improve weapons to be able to kill as many mobs as possible.

Under the lights Image

Under the lights

It is a plat-former game about magic world. The main idea was to safe your area and trying to explore further locations

Space Warriors Image

Space Warriors

Multipayer game, about epic space battle.

Magic Cave Image

Magic Cave

Magic cave - is a bubble shooting game. Throw and match colored stones to pop and drop treasures in this challenging

Endless Runner Image

Endless Runner

That's a platformer game, which helps the players plunge into comics style of 2000s and enjoy the road, upgrading their cars.

Mobile Game Development for Gaming Company

"The most impressive quality of Whimsy Software is their responsiveness."

November 2019

Whimsy Software developed a mobile game for a gaming company. The team advanced the AI of the game, refractored code, and reduced project data size.

Lompoc, California
Game Developer, Gaming Company

The improvements brought the game closer to marketability, making the game leaner and easier to work on. Whimsy Software communicates and collaborates effectively, establishing a successful partnership. The team is available and attentive.

I am developing a mobile game, currently as a sole proprietor.

For what projects/services did your company hire Whimsy Software?

I hired Whimsy Software for programming work for the mobile game that I am developing.

The goals were to advance the game artificial inteligence and add other features.

Through a freelance website.

The project is a 3D spaceship shooter game. A programmer at Whimsy Software made great improvements including refractoring code, adding new AI capabilities, and reduction of project data size. A manager and project manager provided communications and scheduling assistance.

The team consisted of a manager, project manager and programmer.

This project has made the mobile game leaner and easier to work on. The code improvements and size reduction bring the game closer to marketability.

Project managment included communication and scheduling.

The most impressive quality of Whimsy Software is their responsiveness. I received replies to my messages astonishingly quickly from all team members and meetings all started exactly on time.

No, everything was good.

Game Design for Game Development Studio

"They work well with minimal direction and deliver consistently high quality work."

Sept. 2019 - Ongoing

Whimsy Software provided design services for a game development studio. Their team was responsible for creating custom character artwork layered for bone-based animation rigging.

Phoenix, Arizona
Silas Reinagel
CEO, Enigma Dragons

While the process is ongoing, the engagement thus far has met the expectations of the internal team. Whimsy Software provides high-quality designs that fit the aesthetic of the game and requirements of the client. The team is communicative and creative.

We are Enigma Dragons. We make Video Games. I am CEO and Co-Founder

For what projects/services did your company hire Whimsy Software?

I hired Whimsy Software to create some Art for our Card Battler Game, inspired by Slay the Spire and Hand of Gilgamech.

Make a great game.

Some members of Whimsy are part of a professional software guild with me.

They created custom enemy and hero character art matching the art style of the game, and prepared with layered for bone-based animation rigging.

The Project Team has 10 people. Whimsy Software provided 1 member to create all the Battle Character and Enemy artwork.

We are in pre-product production. Business metrics are not available at this time.

Project is management by myself using Github and Zube.

They work well with minimal direction and deliver consistently high quality work. Clear and easy communication.

3D Design Tool Dev for Renewable Energy Solution Provider

"Their intelligence, quality, responsiveness, and reliability stood out."

June 2018 - Ongoing

Whimsy Software created a proof of concept for a 3D design tool, and they continue to offer development services.

München, Germany
Guy Atherton
Employee, Renewable Energy Solution Provider

The vendor quickly met all designated goals, and stakeholders are happy with the results of the partnership. They expect positive results from the tool once it's implemented. It's been a strong collaboration so far.

Renewable energy solutions for Commercial and Industrial clients. Group Leader Engineering responsible for technical aspects of our products and services.

For what projects/services did your company hire Whimsy Software?

I hired Whimsy to produce a 3d design tool as part of a proof of concept for our company. Whimsy completed the tasks set and were always on time and budget.

The project was to gain traction from the company management to internally develop a design tool to replace expensive third party tools.

We started working together on Upwork and later moved to a more formal contract.

The 3d design tool was based in Unity with significant custom code for the importation of Google Maps topographical date.

The team consisted of Denis project managing at Whimsy. I was alone on my end.

Developing the tool with Whimsy lead me to understand how important it is to have a good development partner. They accurately and quickly met the requirements that I specified. I am proud of what we achieved over the 12+ months that we have been working together so far. There is a real need for a 3d design tool such as the one we have been working on and I look forward to seeing it implemented in the near future.

I came with tasks from my end Denis project managed at Whimsy to meet the timelines.

Intelligence, quality, responsiveness, reliability. This is really a great partner for developing ideas into working tools.

Whimsy did not work with our task management software so we had to find a workaround, but it was not an impediment to the quality of the work.

Overall Score Great team, highly recommended
    Timely and punctual with good availability.
    Great value for money.
    Excellent quality and value.
    I would certainly recommend Whimsy to someone in my position