Performance driven branding agency

WIMB – Where is My Brand – An intelligent question any prudent brand must ask from time to time to stay at the top of its game. At WIMB, we help brands not only analyze where they stand digitally, but also offer ace digital marketing services to take them to the top.

Welcome to WIMB – A New York based digital marketing firm with decades of experience, serving businesses across sectors with digital marketing services tailored to meet the objective of each client.

Backed by a team of digital marketing experts who bring together creativity, technical expertise and latest trends to create out-of-the-box marketing strategies and campaigns that work, we offer our clients a slew of digital marketing services ranging from SEO, PPC, Content Marketing, Advanced Web Analytics and much more.

Why WIMB?

WIMB has serviced a host of clients over the years and successfully increased the revenue of its clients by 73%. With innovative digital strategies at our core, we have helped over 378 clients meet their business objective by not only designing strategies that are unique to each business, but constantly monitoring their performance as well.

Do you think your brand is getting lost in the milieu online? Get in touch for a consultation to know where you stand and what we can offer to propel your brand forward, digitally.

Let the world discover your brand with WIMB, the digital marketing experts who care for your brand.

New York, NY
  • Where Is My Brand
    100 Church Street, 8th Floor, Manhattan,
    New York, NY 10007

Dragon Brand Bird Nest, Omni-Comm, Grande Bay Report & Spa, Forix Web Design, Omate Australia, The Supplement Den, Magzter, Mobuzz, ADATHA

Magzter

Forix Commerce

Grande Bay Report & Spa

Dragon Brand

SEO, SMM and Campaigns for Online Magazine

"They communicate frequently and their management team is good."

2015 - Ongoing

Where Is My Brand provides SEO and email and social media marketing services for an online magazine company. The team also helps with social initiatives including holiday and sports-related campaigns.

Australia
Sales Executive, Online Magazine

Where Is My Brand ensures quality service to deliver desired results and a positive collaboration. At times, the team works on weekends to help campaigns run smoothly. Their honesty and straightforward methods fuel the ongoing partnership.

I’m the sales executive for the procurement team. We provide magazine services to people that they can renew online. We’ve predominantly given electronic services to our users in big, national companies. They can browse and download content as it as they like.

What challenge were you trying to address with Where Is My Brand?

We needed help with SEO and digital marketing.

It didn’t happen in one night. We’ve been working with Where Is My Brand for more than 1 ½ years. Initially, we started with on-page optimization and then we went ahead with off-page optimization. We slowly moved to email marketing and then into digital and social media marketing. They helped us explore more clients and social campaigns in the market as well.

One example of a social campaign is our Christmas campaign. They ran that for us, and then we ran a sports campaign. We also do campaigning for school kids when we’re about to launch more magazines and storylines.

I work alongside the SEO and digital marketing head, who was introduced to me as Where Is My Brand's manager. We have a good relationship with them.

How did you come to work with Where Is My Brand?

I'm responsible for pitching the right candidate for our company. The procurement role for myself was to predominantly look for the best company that would provide us the services we were looking for. I looked at a stack of 50 companies. We dropped it down to 3 and went with Where Is My Brand. They gave us nice feedback and references, as well as the experience they’ve had. We saw their work, talked to their clients, saw their reviews, and saw the quality of service they showed through examples. In the first month, they really became a partner.

$100,000-$150,000.

We started working together mid-2015, and the work is ongoing.

We have a very good relationship with them. They have been providing us quality services. We will be working with them in the future as well.

How did Where Is My Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

They communicate frequently and their management team is good. On one or two occasions we needed to escalate and work with their heads of departments who were pretty helpful. Sometimes, some of their specialists are available on weekends to help project events go smoothly.

Our favorite thing about them is that they are very upfront and honest. Their commercial offering was very viable compared to others.

They’ve been upfront with what they tell us, giving a fair bit of information about their resources and the clients they have helped. Of course, they can’t share the details, but they tell us how they helped. They share their reports and snippets to explore X company they have helped receive an enormous amount of awareness and leads.

We would like if we had one of their experts come to our company.

Overall Score They’re a very good and honest company that can guarantee to help you upgrade and bring the leads you need to receive.
    They have a very viable commercial offering. They are very affordable and available. The value for the money you spend and the return on investment is there.
    They’re providing us very honest and quality services.
    I would definitely recommend them and have already. We are on the list as one of their references.

Email & Content Marketing for Tech Conference

“The most impressive element about them was the quality of the content they produced.”

May - June 2017

Where Is My Brand team conducted an outreach campaign to promote an event. The team created publishing content, managed a guest-blogging campaign, and provided content, email, and social media marketing.

Bulgaria
Lyuben Georgiev
Marketing Manager, GMASA

The campaign successfully sold all 1,500 tickets to the event. Where Is My Brand consistently provided one-day response times. The team’s email campaign was visually appealing and resulted in a high conversion rate for both the summit and newsletter subscription.

Our company organizes mobile app summits in Asia. I am in charge of online marketing activities including finding companies to work with and outsourcing tasks related to promoting our events.

What challenge were you trying to address with Where is My Brand?

We contacted them at the beginning of May 2017, asking them for help with the promotion of a mobile app summit in Bangalore taking place at the beginning of July. We needed a lot of people to attend our event.

Our summit is mostly aimed at mobile app developers — how they can develop better apps and monetize them — so we needed someone to reach out around the country to the people who would be interested in our specific event. Where Is My Brand (WIMB) did an outreach campaign for us and also helped us reach out to a few journalists operating relevant websites about mobile apps, managing to get some decent articles posted there. They also managed a guest-blogging campaign, helping promote the event on industry-relevant blogs. Finally, WIMB helped us with email marketing campaign meant to attract them to the summit. The goal was to get people to our website and have some of them sign up to our newsletter as well. WIMB provided content marketing, email marketing, and social media marketing.

We mainly communicated via email. We worked with only two people from WIMB's team.

How did you come to work with Where is My Brand?

A colleague recommended them. He had worked previously with WIMB.

The total cost was around $25,000.

We started working with WIMB at the beginning of May 2017. The project ended around June 20th, and the conference took place in July.

We needed to sell out all of our tickets and had around 1,500 spots at the conference. When we started working with WIMB, we had sold around 30% of those. By the time the campaign ended, we had sold out all of our tickets. WIMB had a great impact overall. We managed to reach our goals, and everything went as planned. It was great working with them.

How did Where is My Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

We had a one-day response time, which is normal for us.

The most impressive element about them was the quality of the content they produced. WIMB helped us with graphics as well as some text, all of which made up a great, converting email.

Overall Score Clients should trust My Brand because they know what they’re doing.

SEO & SMM for Mobile Advertising Platform

"With their help, we were able to reach a significant amount of people which led to new and repeat clients."

Apr. - Oct. 2016

Where Is My Brand provided extensive digital marketing services for a mobile advertising platform, which included SEO optimization and social media promotion. They then helped implement marketing automation.

Nigeria
Project Manager, Mobuzz

Where Is My Brand is commended for their ability to generate new visitors and leads to the client website. The team surpassed expectations, meeting deadlines presumed impossible to accomplish. Although they delivered quality work, communication could be improved upon.

Our company is Mobuzz, coined from “Mobile Buzz”. Mobuzz is a mobile advertising platform that provides online listing services for mobile marketing services. We find the right match for business needs through verified listings on Mobuzz.

I am a project manager working and also help with marketing tasks.

What challenge were you trying to address Where Is My Brand?

We wanted more advanced digital marketing services that would bring results as soon as possible. We also wanted to reach more people because we were not satisfied with the number of people we had in our audience.

Where Is My Brand helped us with digital marketing services for our website. They helped with a complete overhaul of our online presence, including our SEO and our social media profiles.

Digital marketing was daunting to us at that time, but after they carried out extensive digital marketing services for us and got everything running, they were able to show us how to continue without them getting involved again.

How did you come to work with Where Is My Brand?

I joined Mobuzz about a year ago and since I do some marketing services for them, I had to look for an effective solution to increase sales both online and offline. I did a little research and have a friend who had also worked with them. Since I was already researching them and my friend had given positive feedback about them, I decided to get in contact with them. From there, Where Is My Brand got started on our campaign.

The range is from $50,000 - $199,999.

We contracted them in April of 2016, and the project was completed in October of 2016.

With their help, we were able to reach a significant amount of people which led to new and repeat clients. Our company’s website and overall online presence have very much improved. The best part is, it is all fully automated. We have received more visitors to our website leading to new clients which we may never have had if we hadn’t run the initial campaign with Where Is My Brand.

How did Where Is My Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

I think that most things were done for the right reasons and were done because Where Is My Brand is ultra-focused on deadlines. They were able to give us a deadline which we never thought would meet, but they surpassed our expectations by meeting them. Although there were some finishing touches made on our website after our deadlines, they pretty much did the major things before the deadline.

They are very professional and made sure we were on the same page before they began our campaign. This made it easy for Where Is My Brand to deliver exactly what we wanted. Their attitude towards clients is also commendable. I personally made a few acquaintances in the process of our campaign

They delivered what they preached, but the only thing I would like them to improve is their response time. They didn’t give as swift responses as I wanted.

Overall Score It was a nice experience and if we have any opportunity to use them again, we will.
    They were able to complete the task within the stipulated time, but they also did some finishing touches after the deadline. I wouldn’t say it was the best, but they did the major things within the stipulated time.
    For the result we received, I think the cost was nothing compared to the returns we had, and given that this will continue over time, the cost seems to be perfect.
    I would definitely recommend them.