Advertising, Marketing, Web Design

We are a Group of Professionals who dedicate their time to work and always improve their skills in Digital Marketing, Advertising, and Web Design. Our Agency concentrates on your Business and ideas and helps to turn them in real life. We work in all spheres of marketing so you can always follow your main goal and create your Brand.
Many Ways - One Idea.

Om!Darling,

Born to Move,

HealingClouds

Born to Move Website

The website for Moving Service Company in Boston. Additional Services - PPC, Content Marketing and SEO

SEO for Boston Moving Company

“Their ability to increase our online visibility in a market as competitive as ours shows that they were the right choice.”

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

WellKnown Agency provides SEO services—notably, coding updates to enhance Google rankings. They also manage an Instagram feed.

1-10

Boston, Massachusetts
Dmitrii Malashkin
Owner, Born to Move, LLC

WellKnown Agency's efforts has helped improve search rankings significantly in their market, thus boosting profits. Their expertise and responsiveness make them ideal candidates for continued engagement.

I'm the owner and manager of Born to Move, LLC, a Boston-based moving company.

What challenge were you trying to address with WellKnown Agency?

We had worked with a company who didn't help us improve our business in the way we needed. Our low ranking made it difficult for us to be hired for moves from Boston to New York, a popular, profitable move in our market. We wanted to be in the top five search results to increase our sales for those interstate moves.

The WellKnown team provides SEO and manages our Instagram feed. They are making our site easier to find on Google by updating our site's code. Additionally, they are researching the possibilities of expanding our business to other states.

I worked primarily with Taras, WellKnown's lead marketer.

How did you come to work with WellKnown Agency?

WellKnown Agency was recommended to me by a friend who used them for similar services. After speaking with Taras and hearing his input on our issues, I decided his team would be the right fit for us.

We've spent around $20,000.

We started working together in August 2017 and the project is ongoing.

Since WellKnown Agency’s SEO efforts began, our Google ranking has increased to the top five of results for local interstate movers. This change has helped boost our number of customers moving between Boston and New York. Also, there has been growth in how many users visit our site and call to learn more about our services.

How did WellKnown Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

Taras communicates with us effectively. He responds to any questions quickly, usually within a few hours over email or Skype. His team never misses any deadlines or goes over budget.

So far, there is nothing they could do differently.

If you’re honest about the strategies you’ve tried in the past, they’ll know what will be most successful for your business. Be open about your ultimate goal and they can help you get there.

I'm really satisfied.

Web Development for Wellness Blog

"They take initiative and work autonomously, which is amazing."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

WellKnown Agency provides web development services. They built a website for a personal blog and continue to provide support.

Anastasia Kulinich
Owner, OM Darling

With a customer-first attitude and independent work style, WellKnown Agency quickly delivers on all project requirements. They provide robust management services and put special focus on internalizing initial specifications.

I’m the owner of OM Darling, a personal blog about healthcare, mindfulness, and the balance between body, mind, and spirit.

For what projects/services did your company hire WellKnown Agency?

I wanted to develop a website.

I wanted a functional site that represented my personal brand.

They were recommended to us.

Every project they’ve worked on has been successful.

I communicate with a project manager.

They have some wonderful ideas and put my interests first. Working with them has been a great experience. I appreciate their pace of work and professionalism.

My project requires patience and listening skills, and they have an abundance of both. Daily, their project manager is one of the best I’ve ever worked with

They take initiative and work autonomously, which is amazing.

No, not that I’ve seen.