Helping Businesses Master the Digital Economy

Weidenhammer has been solving complex business and technology challenges for over forty years. Today, we help our clients master the digital economy. We leverage leading-edge technology and marketing platforms to optimize customer experiences, workforce productivity and operational efficiency.

Our agile teams of experts provide an integrated array of cloud, communication, ecommerce, marketing, networking, security and software development solutions that drive business growth and innovation.

We are experts in all aspects of the Digital Customer Experience – from branding and digital marketing, to ecommerce, mobile applications, and omni-channel communication platforms. Our expertise is all around providing the tools needed to drive business growth in today’s digital economy.

Focusing on digitally evolving markets such as Internet Retailing, Manufacturing, Financial Services, Healthcare, and Education – Weidenhammer provides a continuum of products, services, and solutions that drive innovation and improved results in areas including customer acquisition & fulfillment, customer service, and process automation – all key components of improved business success in today’s digital economy.

Our focus areas of Marketing, Commerce, Business Systems, and Network/Communications provide deep expertise, solutions, and services in their specified disciplines, while our Consulting Group provides senior level skills in strategy, innovation, and management.

All areas of our business are developed and honed to provide an integrated solution and delivery platform focused on driving a superior customer experience in today’s digital world.

1978
Wyomissing, PA

Mobile Safety Audit Dev for Building Service Company

"Their in-depth expertise and knack for troubleshooting allowed them to work quickly and efficiently."

Feb. - July 2018

Weidenhammer built a cloud-based application to digitize work site auditing. Users can access the system like a website. It uses Office 365 credentials for login and works on- and offline.

Kennett Square, Pennsylvania
Training Manager, Building Services Company

The system saves 16 hours of manual data entry and shortens audit processing time by 2–3 days. Weidenhammer delivered high-quality products on time and under budget, leading to more work for their team. Their consistent communication and diligent work ethic made the collaboration seamless.

I am the training manager for a building service company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Weidenhammer?

My employees audit job sites for safety and may manage up to 100 active projects at a time. The process was manual and labor-intensive. We engaged Weidenhammer to streamline our procedures with a cloud-based service. We envisioned a setup where employees can log in using Office 365 credentials, complete the audit, and submit it electronically—all within one system.

We first assessed the best technology for our employees to use. Many of our team members lacked a company phone onto which they could download an application. The service also needed to function offline in case a job site does not have an internet connection. Weidenhammer created the system as a website with the look, feel, and functionality of an app. It can cache data and then transmit it when a connection was re-established, allowing the system to be usable both on- and offline.

I interfaced with a direct point of contact. They led a user-interface team that remained consistent from start to finish. We also worked with a sales manager who called us monthly, a person who helped set our budget, and a project manager who oversaw the schedule.

How did you come to work with Weidenhammer?

Weidenhammer contacted our IT team to offer consulting services. While they were visiting, I spoke with them and felt they were a good fit for our project. I liked their approach and their solutions to challenges that arose from the get-go.

We spent $42,000–$45,000.

We worked together from February–July 2018.

The application frees up 16 hours a week of manual data entry. It also previously took 3–4 days for our system to process audits. Now we can address unfavorable safety results on the same day. Now we can stop people from potentially getting hurt on the job much more efficiently.

How did Weidenhammer perform from a project management standpoint?

The project manager communicated with us frequently from the beginning. The team stayed on task throughout the project, meeting our deadlines and finishing under budget. As a result, we could enhance the scope and engage them for a second phase of development, which we hope to start soon.

Weidenhammer was the first third-party developer we ever hired for our projects, and they did an outstanding job. Their in-depth expertise and knack for troubleshooting allowed them to work quickly and efficiently.

On occasion, Weidenhammer took a consulting approach to the project that went beyond our intended scope. I didn’t fully understand their thought process and how it would ultimately benefit our company. However, we’re still highly satisfied with their work.

Video Media Content for Healthcare Technology Company

“They’re highly skilled and collaborate effortlessly with my internal team.”

July 2018 - Ongoing

Weidenhammer works on numerous projects, most recently developing a video platform and its content. They revised a rough script and are also in charge of filming and editing.

5,001-10,000 Employees

Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Director of Creative & Digital Services, Medical Company

Weidenhammer is incredibly organized and reliable, quickly resolving any issues that arise. Stakeholders are pleased with their work, and the team is extremely easy to work with. They’re a relatively unknown operation, but they have tremendous talent.

I’m the director of creative and digital services at a global medical device company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Weidenhammer?

Most of our dev staff is overseas, so we wanted a local vendor to work on small to mid-sized projects when we didn’t want to get our global counterparts involved.

I’ve worked on a variety of projects with Weidenhammer. We’ve done two large scale micro-sites and a custom build for an online digital and social voting platform. The voting mechanism interfaced with apps, the website, and other products, and Weidenhammer also worked on the promotional components.

Currently, they’re working on a video platform that will bring awareness to various problems and concerns that occur in hospitals. For example, the first project is about sticking IV catheters into patients multiple times throughout their hospital stay. We’ve hired actors to interact with our nursing staff and show what some of the dangers and best practices are in regard to IV catheters. The video platform will be used for training purposes for sales and clinical teams.

We had a rough script developed, and Weidenhammer infused some creative oversight into the script and rewrote some portions. We then approved their version, and the next stages are filming and editing.

I have two main points of contact: the VP of creative services (who oversaw the creative team), and a video team lead.

How did you come to work with Weidenhammer?

I partnered with them in my previous position and was happy with their work, so I hired them for this project.

We’ve spent around $32,000.

We started working together in July 2018, and the work is ongoing.

All the stakeholders have been pleased with their work. My colleagues said Weidenhammer is a breath of fresh air and great to work with.

How did Weidenhammer perform from a project management standpoint?

They have phenomenal project management skills and always come through when needed. Whenever we have a technical emergency, they solve the coding issue within 20 minutes. I’ve never worked with another company that works so quickly. If deadlines were too aggressive, they’d let us know so we could adjust the scope. I’ve been pleased with their work ethic, so far.

They’re confident in their abilities, but they’re not arrogant. They’re highly skilled and collaborate effortlessly with my internal team. The quality of their work is always top-notch.

They had a change in leadership, which I didn’t particularly like. As of now, the new team isn’t as effective as the old one.

They don’t market themselves much, so don’t be worried if you’ve never heard of them. They have tremendous talent and build great products.

Online Driving Class Rebuild for Consulting Company

“Their whole team was very responsive and patient.”

Mar. 2017 - Mar. 2018

Weidenhammer rebuilt an online class, updating both the technology and the interface. They added a Spanish translation and an option for hearing impaired users.

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Marilyn Stein
Owner, MGS Consulting

The interface is visually pleasing and easy to navigate for both users and administrators. Weidenhammer went above and beyond to meet all needs, while their ability to explain the process in non-technical terms contributed to the positive experience.

I'm the owner of MGS Consulting.

What challenge were you trying to address with Weidenhammer?

I have an ongoing online class for the people who are completing a driving under the influence program. The class was developed by a different company about 10 years ago, so I wanted to update and modernize all aspects of it. I was looking for a vendor to help me.

They rebuilt the entire class and added a variety of new features. Our users had difficulty logging in, so Weidenhammer rebuilt the interface and updated the technology. They included a Spanish translation and a feature for hearing impaired clients. They also helped me update the payment gateway, so it's more efficient and includes a variety of payment methods. They continue to maintain the server and the technology.

I had one main point of contact, but there was a team of people working on my project.

How did you come to work with Weidenhammer?

The company that originally developed the class shifted their business focus, so they recommended Weidenhammer.

We spent about $120,000.

The project started in March 2017 and it was completed in March 2018.

The class looks beautiful and works exceptionally well. The administrator section is easy to navigate and the class is user-friendly for a variety of educational levels. People are able to figure everything out from the point they pay till the end of the course, and when we notify the criminal justice system that the class has been completed.

How did Weidenhammer perform from a project management standpoint?

They made themselves available whenever I needed them and worked quickly. We met face-to-face, had Webex meetings, and used email stay in touch. Their whole team was very responsive and patient.

They were accessible and able to explain the technical information in a way I could understand. The language of technology and my educational language didn't always align, but they made sure I understood everything that was going on with the platform.

I can't think of anything. If we had an issue, we resolved it quickly.

They'll help you understand what you're doing. They were able to communicate very effectively with me, so I learned a lot from them.

Overall Score They're a wonderful team.
    They were better than I was.
    The end result was worth every cent.
    The end product was exceptional.