Where Businesses Come To Grow

Websites Depot works with businesses big and small, in a range of industries, in implementing impactful marketing campaigns through search engine optimization, social media and their online reputation.

Each business has a need for healthy growth and a continuous build-up of their brand and customer base.  There’s no magic fix for this-- the path to growth and success for a business is as unique as the product or service they sell.  Websites Depot takes the time and effort necessary to understand our partners’ identity, customer base, unique offerings and goals.

Our company works closely with business owners in defining their goals and coming up with a custom approach for a campaign.  No business is too small and no business is too big.

Websites Depot opened in 2006, providing local businesses with a multi-faceted approach of marketing tactics to help our partners grow by harnessing the power of the Internet.  As traditional forms of media fade in their effectiveness, Websites Depot has evolved with the latest trends of building both awareness and brand identity for clients in the digital realm.

Today, the company works with a plethora of clients in a wide range of industries.  The process starts with a personalized consultation and analysis of the state of your business.

LOS ANGELES, CA
  • 109 S. 5th St., #5109E
    Brooklyn, NY 11249
  • 1601 Alhambra Boulevard, #100
    Sacramento, CA 95816

Trane, Progressive, Implants, EFI University, Bauformat Kuchen usa, Kelly Williams, Compas, Pasadena City Collage, Glass Gallery, Audrain Auto Museum, The Blonde and The Brunette, Project 6GR

Air Pro Master - HVAC Contractor Las Vegas

THC Trading Custom Work

Financial Institution - Custom Development and Digital Marketing

Financial Institution - Custom Development and Digital Marketing

SEO & Social Media Marketing for Senior Wellness Companies

"I appreciated how efficiently they worked together."

June 2019 - Ongoing

Websites Depot inc was contracted to build brand awareness for two senior care companies through their SEO services. They conducted a discovery phase and targetted keywords before executing.

Business Owner, Senior Wellness & Care Company

While results weren't immediate, the client is now receiving more online traffic and generating increased organic leads. The team approached the project diligently, sending regular reports and making immediate changes whenever necessary. They communicated seamlessly using Basecamp.

I currently manage two companies, A Paradise in the Valley (A Dementia Certified Senior Care Facility). We help senior citizens who require more attention to their needs. As well as small business Ecostract Wellness, specializing in CBD products such as CBD oil, CBD cream, and gummies.

For what projects/services did your company hire Websites Depot inc?

I hired Websites Depot to increase my site traffic, customer engagement and on-site conversions within the 12-month contract.

I wanted to increase the number of phone calls, contact forms on my website, and overall improve my brand awareness online. My expectations after the phone call were to increase my online traffic towards both websites and increase the number of sales

I found Website Depot through Google, I typed in "digital marketing agency Los Angeles" and the first option on Google Maps had fewer reviews than Website Depot. From the beginning, I can see they are up to date with their online presence. I already noticed it was a real agency with actual people rather than a company outsourcing their work.

I had first reached out to the company by signing up through their contact form. A few hours later, I was contacted by Elizabeth, who reached out and explained to me how they operate, how long would it take for me to see results on my website and exactly what they would be doing to achieve the goals I had asked for. If I ever needed something changed or added, the Website Depot team would quickly reply and notify me when the task would be done.

After signing up, an Account Executive, Account Manager, and a Project Manager were assigned to my projects. I was informed the only two people I would be in contact was my project manager and account executive.

In the beginning, I wasn't reaching a large audience for one of my sites. After a few weeks working with the Website Depot team and having worked on 20+ keywords, every month I would receive a report showing me how my keywords were improving on Google. The results were matching the online traffic to my site, there would be more submitted contact forms and an increase in phone calls. It definitely took a while to see results, but it worked!

The communication between the team and I was effective. I didn't have to reach out to see how the tasks/projects were being handled. They kept me up to date on Basecamp (a system their team uses to keep in contact with their clients and all the projects).

If I ever needed something, I would message the team or specific team members. I didn't have to call the office and get a hold of my project manager. I could simply go online and message them and ask of any updates.

I haven't worked with any other agency before so I can't compare. But I must say due to the size of the team, I appreciated how efficiently they worked together. I assume a larger team can get it done quicker ... but will they do it more efficiently the first time around?

I would definitely advise them to be more time-efficient. I appreciate the projects to be done correctly the first time around, but I would like if those tasks were completed sooner. But I understand due to the size of the team and how many projects they handle.

Web Development for Personal Injury Law Firm

"We were blown away by their professionalism, knowledge in all aspects, and reasonable pricing!"

Jan. 2017 - Jan. 2018

Websites Depot Inc redesigned and developed a website for a personal injury law firm from scratch. Their team also conducted an SEO campaign to drive traffic to the site.

Raffi Vartanian
Director of Client Relations, LA Injury Group

Website traffic grew, and the firm received more clients as a result. Websites Depot Inc works effectively and efficiently. Their team is always responsive to feedback and possesses the expertise necessary to deliver quality results.

LA Injury Group is a personal injury and wrongful death law firm representing clients who have been injured due to a third party negligence or wrongful death cases. We handle all type from car accidents, truck/big rig accidents, motorcycle accidents, slip and fall and more. I am the Director of Client Relations.

For what projects/services did your company hire Websites Depot inc?

To completely redesign and develop a search engine friendly online presence and website. We wanted to be able to put our law firm in front of more potential clients that require our services. Building a new site and utilizing SEO to drive more traffic to it would give us the ability to help more people.

We wanted to have a better presence online and bring more clients to our firm.

Instead of taking time out of our schedules to try and expand our reach ourselves, we decided to bring in an outside agency. After roughly a month of research and reaching out to different groups, we decided on Websites Depot.

They designed a new site for us, essentially from scratch. We worked with them to build not just a site, or an SEO strategy, but rather an entire brand. By focusing on what we did best at our firm, they were able to put us in front of prospective clients in a manner in which we prefer

Very effective and efficient. Whenever I needed to speak to the project manager, one was there. Websites Depot seemingly has a staff that works all day and night. They have always been “upfront” and transparent about our progress. When building the SEO, they listened to all of my suggestions, incorporating them into the greater framework informed by their experience. This made me feel that our brand was truly ours.

After launching our newly optimized website by Website Depot, our traffic started to grow and we started to receive more phone calls from potential new clients. We had an improved presence on most search engines.

The project manager was very knowledgeable and had lots of previous experience and knew what he was doing. That said, we didn't have to troubleshoot too much and knew what to do immediately!

We were blown away by their professionalism, knowledge in all aspects and reasonable pricing!

Not really

Always on time and flexible to work around our firms schedule.
    Very reasonable compared to the amount of work they did for us.
    On time, professional and knowledgeable.

Website and Logo Design for Real Estate Agency

“They were very knowledgeable, responsive, and passionate about their work.”

Sept. 2018 - Dec. 2018

Websites Depot inc came on board to provide web design services for a real estate company. They designed a logo and completed the entire website with several pages within two months.

Costa Mesa, CA
President, 1st Platinum Realty

Websites Depot inc delivered a best-in-class website with a well-designed layout along with a fresh new company logo. The team worked diligently to ensure client satisfaction by producing the best possible results. They communicated responsively and maintained a seamless workflow.

I work for 1st Platinum Realty, a full-service real estate company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Websites Depot inc?

We hired Websites Depot inc to create the design of our company website.

Our primary goal for this engagement was to create a best-in-class website for our business.

We looked through relevant results in different search engines to find positively reviewed vendors. During our hiring process, we interviewed about five different companies before we selected Websites Depot inc.

Websites Depot inc executed on the end-to-end process to create our website. They also helped us design our company logo. The team built several sections for our site including the homepage, layout, and interior pages. They finished the entire scope of work from start to finish in about sixty days.

We mostly worked with two representatives from Websites Depot inc on this project.

Websites Depot inc did a great job during our project and delivered a high-quality site for our company. They were very knowledgeable, responsive, and passionate about their work.

The workflow between our two teams progressed very well. We never had a difficult time reaching Websites Depot inc to discuss the various additions we wanted to implement on the website.

The most impressive trait we noticed about Websites Depot inc from working together was their enthusiasm. They were dedicated to helping us create a website that we genuinely love.

I really didn't feel like they needed to improve in any areas.

SEO & Marketing Strategy for Electrical Company

" [T]hey’re a helpful team that works hard to put together the best website and marketing strategies."

Mar. 2015 - Ongoing

Websites Depot manages an ongoing SEO and digital marketing strategy with the goals of increasing customers and boosting search engine visibility.

Dale Hoffer
Owner, Hoffer Electric

Their work produces tangible SEO results and a steady stream of new clients, allowing further investment in more of Websites Depot’s services. Their consistent progress reports, availability, and transparency are hallmarks of their work, however, they can improve on delivering small tasks promptly.

I’m the owner of Hoffer Electric, a family owned company specializing in residential and commercial electrical work throughout the Los Angeles area. Our services include wiring, metering placement, electric panels, kitchen remodeling, and more. I keep the business running and find ways to improve.

For what projects/services did your company hire Websites Depot?

We needed to increase our clientele and gain a presence on search engines for our services by finding keywords that would help drive more traffic to our site.

We wanted to generate the kind of traffic that would lead to a steady workload for Hoffer Electric.

After noticing a change in our workload, our team made the decision to hire a professional company for increasing our online presence. We found Websites Depot after spending three weeks searching for the right digital marketing agency.

I met with them to discuss their services and we talked about the possible solutions to make the site run better and look more appealing. After signing the contract, they got to work right away to get things up and running for the business.

Since we started working with them, business has been great and steady. We are generating more clientele, which keeps us busy.

The project manager assigned to us is very helpful and always available to talk on the phone or meet in person. Websites Depot has a very transparent team that works with you to make sure all your needs are met. They share progress reports that show what's working and what needs improvement on the site. They also contact us to keep us in the loop or to let us know if there are any problems.

I’m most impressed at how effective their SEO and marketing strategies are. It seemed hard to understand at first, but Websites Depot helped us comprehend exactly what they’re doing and we’re now able to see the progress of those tasks.

If anything, they could improve their turnaround on some small tasks. I’ve had to remind the project manager about these on occasion. Regardless of this, they’re a helpful team that works hard to put together the best website and marketing strategies.

Overall Score I’m happy to work with a company that understands our business and what we want.
    We haven’t required many meetings or phone calls.
    I thought their pricing was high, but as our business increased, we were able to afford their services and add on to the package deal.
    They deliver quality work which helps us rank on search engines.
    I think Websites Depot has a lot of knowledge that other businesses can learn from.

SEO and Keyword Targeting for Rehab Center

"They're exceptionally organized and detailed as to what they've done and what they intend to try next."

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

Websites Depot improves SEO and creates content for a services rehabilitation center. The team’s goal is to improve search engine ranking and increase site traffic.

Las Vegas, Neveda
George Boyadzhyan
CEO, Vogue Recovery Center

The team’s objectives have been met: the targetted words have high rankings and traffic has increased. Websites Depot is well organized and provides detailed plans for their work and hourly allocation.

I'm the CEO of Vogue Recovery Center in Las Vegas. Our rehabilitation center provides all levels of substance abuse treatment. Vogue is ready to look after patients recovering from any substance.

For what projects/services did your company hire Websites Depot inc?

We were looking for a high-quality firm specializing in search engine optimization (SEO). We wanted to grow our company's online awareness and increase our exposure.

Our main goal was to increase our internet search ranking through SEO. We also needed to update our website and add new sections that better promoted our business.

They were referred to us. Websites Depot has previous experience working with Rehab centers successfully, so when I started looking for SEO companies, they were one of the first companies that popped up. Since they were able to rank so well for their own company, we concluded they were well equipped to help us.

Throughout our consultations, we showed them our competitors' websites and explained our business and our goals. After that, they did their own research and came up with keywords to target. From there, they began to provide the SEO services for us.

They currently produce content for our website also, which involves writing about our products and areas of expertise. We're considering adding PPC campaigns and redesigning our website using their services.

We work closely with a project manager, who handles our SEO.

They have consistently made our keywords receive higher rankings, and we can see an increase in traffic, meaning they're doing a good job.

They deliver on their promises. They're exceptionally organized and detailed as to what they've done and what they intend to try next.

They keep track of what they do during the hours they allocate to the project and report everything back to us.

It would be nice to have a better idea of how long it would take to achieve specific results.

Web Design & SEO for Clothing Brand

“They took the time to listen to my ideas and what I needed.”

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Websites Depot inc built a mobile-responsive website with a large, diverse catalog of items. The team also provides ongoing SEO services to improve Google rankings and increase sales.

Vicky Lindo
Owner, Posh by V

The website and accompanying SEO efforts have generated a boost in sales. Websites Depot inc is responsive to ideas, provides constant feedback, and offers personalized services. They communicate well, remain attentive and accessible, and genuinely care about the client’s needs.

I'm the owner of Posh by V. My company designs glamorous clothing for women, from dresses to tops, swimwear and more.

For what projects/services did your company hire Websites Depot inc?

We hired Websites Depot to build our website. Then we decide to contract their SEO services.

Our main goal was to have a website that featured all of our designs. We have a wide and varied catalog and we needed to display it on a site that was fast and could be navigated on smartphones. We also wanted our site to rank well on Google and other search engines to increase our follow up and sales.

I read reviews and browsed on the internet to find a trustworthy web design company near me. I found the Websites Depot site, saw their reviews and portfolio, and I really liked them. I called and received an immediate response. We met to talk about what I needed and started to work right away.

The developers started to work on my site. I have to say they were very kind and communicative. They always took my feedback into consideration and were receptive to my ideas. After the site was ready, we started to focus on SEO.

I had constant feedback from the coder and the account executive. They have been taking care of my website and SEO ever since.

Our website has definitely boosted our sales. But it would be worthless if we didn't have the monthly SEO. Without it, our site wouldn't have ranked so well, which, of course, generates more sales.

The guys are very communicative and caring. They took the time to listen to my ideas and what I needed. Every time I had a question or concern, they were there to answer to it.

I like the fact that they are always there for you and that they make the effort to give you what you need. It is not that they treat every customer the same; their services are personalized.

Nothing unusual. Disagreements can happen anytime you collaborate with someone. But, in general, I can't really say anything negative about Websites Depot.

Overall Score The guys are great and do an excellent job. I couldn't be happier.
    I never had any problems trying to set a meeting or a consultation. They always delivered.
    It wasn't cheap, but I could afford it. The results were totally worth my money.
    I'm very satisfied because my site is fast and features all of my products without any problem.
    I always recommend Websites Depot to all those who need web design and a successful digital marketing strategy.

Website Design & SEO for Law Firm

"The staff at Website Depot is considerate, responsive, and proficient. I couldn't be happier!"

Dec. 2014 - Ongoing

Websites Depot inc performs various branding and marketing duties for an injury law firm. The team originally re-designed the firm’s website and logo, and now performs online marketing.

Belal Hamideh
Owner, Accident Lawyer Los Angeles

The team’s work has noticeably increased client calls and online visibility. They have a talented and helpful team, who makes their needs clear. Website Depot delivers on their promises in a professional and informative manner.

At Accident Lawyer Los Angeles, we handle injury cases. Our injury lawyer handles work injuries, car accident injuries, slip-and-fall injuries, medical malpractice injuries, and more.

For what projects/services did your company hire Websites Depot inc?

We needed a new website for our Law Firm. We also wanted to start a marketing campaign.

We wanted to obtain a responsively designed website that ranked first on Google.

I spoke with many different agencies who came off impatient, rude, and extremely expensive. When I spoke with Danny [Websites Depot inc], he was helpful and informative. He gave me a walkthrough of what exactly they would do for us.

They worked as a team to design and develop my law firm. I didn't have pre-existing designs for the site, so Marc [Designer, Websites Depot inc] and I sat down and went over various details. He designed our very stylish website and logo.

They had a list of questions that they needed from me before starting to design the website.

I could not be happier with the number of cases our company has achieved due to the increased online visibility.

How effective was the project management?

The team was helpful and all information needed from my end was clear.  I felt extremely informed throughout the whole process.

Each individual at Websites Depot is very talented. They have over delivered and made me a happy customer over the years. The staff at Website Depot is considerate, responsive, and proficient. I couldn't be happier!

What tips or recommendations do you have?

My recommendation is to give them a call and talk to them over the phone. They are informative and helpful in terms of what they can provide to you.

SEO & Online Marketing for Dental Practice

"Working with them is one of the best business decisions I've ever made."

Websites Depot inc worked on SEO and marketing for a dentistry practice. The team created content and managed Google AdWords to increase organic traffic and sales.

Anthony Mobasser
Owner, Celebrity Dentist

The team was professional and responsive. Their work resulted in an influx of new clients and site usage. Websites Depot delivered a satisfactory return on investment, building a website that met the client’s business needs and allowed for growth.

I am a well-known Cosmetic Dentist serving movie stars in Hollywood and Los Angeles, CA.

For what projects/services did your company hire Websites Depot inc?

I was looking to increase online visibility for my company, Celebrity Dentist, to bring in more clients. Websites Depot initially focused on SEO and website maintenance for the project and then worked on content marketing and link building to increase organic traffic. They also did some paid campaign management using Google Adwords.

We wanted to achieve higher search engine visibility, increase the number of visitors to the website and brand recognition, and develop more content.

I searched for top digital marketing agencies on Google. I reached out to Websites Depot hoping to discuss digital marketing services and spoke with Danny, who gave me their minimum engagement cost. We then had a meeting to discuss the future of my project, and I've been working with them for the past 3 years.

After selecting Websites Depot, we had several meetings to discuss goals for my company's brand. The team focused on several details such as digital marketing, paid advertising, conversion rate optimization, and SEO.

The Websites Depot team was friendly and spent a lot of time communicating with me to make sure they provided the solution that my business needed.

The project with Websites Depot has been great since the beginning. The results were 100% satisfactory with from start to finish. Within the first few months, our website traffic increased immensely.

Their SEO work created an influx of new clients I see; about 60% of my new clients find me online. I've used other advertising methods in the past and nothing has come even close this return on cash flow.

Their staff is very professional and take the time to answer phone calls and emails in a timely manner. Working with them is one of the best business decisions I've ever made.

Websites Depot don't just build a website for you, they build a partnership that will benefit your company and guarantee your business grows into a success.

When I wanted to add more features, the deadlines were pushed back. I had to update to a bigger package because I wanted more done. I was completely satisfied with their service in the end.

Website Design & Development for Manufacturer

"Websites Depot inc’s work was top-notch."

June - Sep. 2019

Websites Depot inc handled the entire design and development of an e-commerce website, tackling payment integration and adding shipping features among other things.

Santa Clarita, California
Burke Mahler
VP, CBD Fitness Labs

Through seamless communication and daily updates, Websites Depot inc delivered a great website with all the required features. They tackled a challenging payment processing integration and got the website live, making them an overall effective vendor.

I’m the vice president of a manufacturing business.

For what projects/services did your company hire Websites Depot inc?

We hired them to fully design an e-commerce website for us.

We wanted a modern looking website that resonates with our customers with payment integration included.

Websites Depot inc was recommended to us.

Websites Depot inc designed a full website and integrated payment processing and shipping features and well as many other details.

The project was mainly led by two people from Websites Depot inc.

Websites Depot inc did an excellent job of integrated the payment processing component into the website. It was a challenging task but their team was able to get it done and have the website fully up and running.

The project was managed via Basecamp where all daily updates and pending tasks were placed.

We appreciated their effective communication. Websites Depot inc's work was top-notch.

There’s nothing they need to improve.

Google Ranking Improvement for Retail Chain

"I have and will continue to recommend them time and time again!"

Mar. - Aug. 2018

Websites Depot Inc. handled SEO for improving rankings on Google in the face of its constant changes.

Billings, Montana
Sales Associate, Retail Chain

There’s been a noticeable improvement in the rankings since signing on with Websites Depot Inc. They’re experts in what they do and communicate efficiently.

I'm a sales associate at a retail chain.

For what projects/services did your company hire Websites Depot Inc.?

We needed to improve our Google rankings.

We found them online.

We’ve been using Websites Depot Inc. for a few months now. Google constantly changes and updates their formula for ranking, but they’re always on top of the latest changes and best practices, which is amazing.

We worked directly Danny (CEO & Founder, Websites Depot Inc.) and two of his technicians.

We saw an immediate and marked improvement in our rankings with Google within a few months of hiring Websites Depot.

They’re very effective in this regard.

Their communication and knowledge are remarkable. I have and will continue to recommend them time and time again!