Where Businesses Come To Grow

Websites Depot works with businesses big and small, in a range of industries, in implementing impactful marketing campaigns through search engine optimization, social media and their online reputation.

Each business has a need for healthy growth and a continuous build-up of their brand and customer base.  There’s no magic fix for this-- the path to growth and success for a business is as unique as the product or service they sell.  Websites Depot takes the time and effort necessary to understand our partners’ identity, customer base, unique offerings and goals.

Our company works closely with business owners in defining their goals and coming up with a custom approach for a campaign.  No business is too small and no business is too big.

Websites Depot opened in 2006, providing local businesses with a multi-faceted approach of marketing tactics to help our partners grow by harnessing the power of the Internet.  As traditional forms of media fade in their effectiveness, Websites Depot has evolved with the latest trends of building both awareness and brand identity for clients in the digital realm.

Today, the company works with a plethora of clients in a wide range of industries.  The process starts with a personalized consultation and analysis of the state of your business.

Los Angeles, CA

Trane, Progressive, Implants, EFI University, Bauformat Kuchen usa, Kelly Williams, Compas, Pasadena City Collage, Glass Gallery, Audrain Auto Museum, The Blonde and The Brunette, Project 6GR

Website and Logo Design for Real Estate Agency

“They were very knowledgeable, responsive, and passionate about their work.”

Sept. 2018 - Dec. 2018

Websites Depot inc came on board to provide web design services for a real estate company. They designed a logo and completed the entire website with several pages within two months.

Costa Mesa, CA
President, 1st Platinum Realty

Websites Depot inc delivered a best-in-class website with a well-designed layout along with a fresh new company logo. The team worked diligently to ensure client satisfaction by producing the best possible results. They communicated responsively and maintained a seamless workflow.

I work for 1st Platinum Realty, a full-service real estate company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Websites Depot inc?

We hired Websites Depot inc to create the design of our company website.

Our primary goal for this engagement was to create a best-in-class website for our business.

We looked through relevant results in different search engines to find positively reviewed vendors. During our hiring process, we interviewed about five different companies before we selected Websites Depot inc.

Websites Depot inc executed on the end-to-end process to create our website. They also helped us design our company logo. The team built several sections for our site including the homepage, layout, and interior pages. They finished the entire scope of work from start to finish in about sixty days.

We mostly worked with two representatives from Websites Depot inc on this project.

Websites Depot inc did a great job during our project and delivered a high-quality site for our company. They were very knowledgeable, responsive, and passionate about their work.

The workflow between our two teams progressed very well. We never had a difficult time reaching Websites Depot inc to discuss the various additions we wanted to implement on the website.

The most impressive trait we noticed about Websites Depot inc from working together was their enthusiasm. They were dedicated to helping us create a website that we genuinely love.

I really didn't feel like they needed to improve in any areas.

SEO & Marketing Strategy for Electrical Company

" [T]hey’re a helpful team that works hard to put together the best website and marketing strategies."

Mar. 2015 - Ongoing

Websites Depot manages an ongoing SEO and digital marketing strategy with the goals of increasing customers and boosting search engine visibility.

Dale Hoffer
Owner, Hoffer Electric

Their work produces tangible SEO results and a steady stream of new clients, allowing further investment in more of Websites Depot’s services. Their consistent progress reports, availability, and transparency are hallmarks of their work, however, they can improve on delivering small tasks promptly.

I’m the owner of Hoffer Electric, a family owned company specializing in residential and commercial electrical work throughout the Los Angeles area. Our services include wiring, metering placement, electric panels, kitchen remodeling, and more. I keep the business running and find ways to improve.

For what projects/services did your company hire Websites Depot?

We needed to increase our clientele and gain a presence on search engines for our services by finding keywords that would help drive more traffic to our site.

We wanted to generate the kind of traffic that would lead to a steady workload for Hoffer Electric.

After noticing a change in our workload, our team made the decision to hire a professional company for increasing our online presence. We found Websites Depot after spending three weeks searching for the right digital marketing agency.

I met with them to discuss their services and we talked about the possible solutions to make the site run better and look more appealing. After signing the contract, they got to work right away to get things up and running for the business.

Since we started working with them, business has been great and steady. We are generating more clientele, which keeps us busy.

The project manager assigned to us is very helpful and always available to talk on the phone or meet in person. Websites Depot has a very transparent team that works with you to make sure all your needs are met. They share progress reports that show what's working and what needs improvement on the site. They also contact us to keep us in the loop or to let us know if there are any problems.

I’m most impressed at how effective their SEO and marketing strategies are. It seemed hard to understand at first, but Websites Depot helped us comprehend exactly what they’re doing and we’re now able to see the progress of those tasks.

If anything, they could improve their turnaround on some small tasks. I’ve had to remind the project manager about these on occasion. Regardless of this, they’re a helpful team that works hard to put together the best website and marketing strategies.

Overall Score I’m happy to work with a company that understands our business and what we want.
    We haven’t required many meetings or phone calls.
    I thought their pricing was high, but as our business increased, we were able to afford their services and add on to the package deal.
    They deliver quality work which helps us rank on search engines.
    I think Websites Depot has a lot of knowledge that other businesses can learn from.

SEO and Keyword Targeting for Rehab Center

"They're exceptionally organized and detailed as to what they've done and what they intend to try next."

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

Websites Depot improves SEO and creates content for a services rehabilitation center. The team’s goal is to improve search engine ranking and increase site traffic.

Las Vegas, Neveda
George Boyadzhyan
CEO, Vogue Recovery Center

The team’s objectives have been met: the targetted words have high rankings and traffic has increased. Websites Depot is well organized and provides detailed plans for their work and hourly allocation.

I'm the CEO of Vogue Recovery Center in Las Vegas. Our rehabilitation center provides all levels of substance abuse treatment. Vogue is ready to look after patients recovering from any substance.

For what projects/services did your company hire Websites Depot inc?

We were looking for a high-quality firm specializing in search engine optimization (SEO). We wanted to grow our company's online awareness and increase our exposure.

Our main goal was to increase our internet search ranking through SEO. We also needed to update our website and add new sections that better promoted our business.

They were referred to us. Websites Depot has previous experience working with Rehab centers successfully, so when I started looking for SEO companies, they were one of the first companies that popped up. Since they were able to rank so well for their own company, we concluded they were well equipped to help us.

Throughout our consultations, we showed them our competitors' websites and explained our business and our goals. After that, they did their own research and came up with keywords to target. From there, they began to provide the SEO services for us.

They currently produce content for our website also, which involves writing about our products and areas of expertise. We're considering adding PPC campaigns and redesigning our website using their services.

We work closely with a project manager, who handles our SEO.

They have consistently made our keywords receive higher rankings, and we can see an increase in traffic, meaning they're doing a good job.

They deliver on their promises. They're exceptionally organized and detailed as to what they've done and what they intend to try next.

They keep track of what they do during the hours they allocate to the project and report everything back to us.

It would be nice to have a better idea of how long it would take to achieve specific results.

Web Design & SEO for Clothing Brand

“They took the time to listen to my ideas and what I needed.”

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Websites Depot inc built a mobile-responsive website with a large, diverse catalog of items. The team also provides ongoing SEO services to improve Google rankings and increase sales.

Vicky Lindo
Owner, Posh by V

The website and accompanying SEO efforts have generated a boost in sales. Websites Depot inc is responsive to ideas, provides constant feedback, and offers personalized services. They communicate well, remain attentive and accessible, and genuinely care about the client’s needs.

I'm the owner of Posh by V. My company designs glamorous clothing for women, from dresses to tops, swimwear and more.

For what projects/services did your company hire Websites Depot inc?

We hired Websites Depot to build our website. Then we decide to contract their SEO services.

Our main goal was to have a website that featured all of our designs. We have a wide and varied catalog and we needed to display it on a site that was fast and could be navigated on smartphones. We also wanted our site to rank well on Google and other search engines to increase our follow up and sales.

I read reviews and browsed on the internet to find a trustworthy web design company near me. I found the Websites Depot site, saw their reviews and portfolio, and I really liked them. I called and received an immediate response. We met to talk about what I needed and started to work right away.

The developers started to work on my site. I have to say they were very kind and communicative. They always took my feedback into consideration and were receptive to my ideas. After the site was ready, we started to focus on SEO.

I had constant feedback from the coder and the account executive. They have been taking care of my website and SEO ever since.

Our website has definitely boosted our sales. But it would be worthless if we didn't have the monthly SEO. Without it, our site wouldn't have ranked so well, which, of course, generates more sales.

The guys are very communicative and caring. They took the time to listen to my ideas and what I needed. Every time I had a question or concern, they were there to answer to it.

I like the fact that they are always there for you and that they make the effort to give you what you need. It is not that they treat every customer the same; their services are personalized.

Nothing unusual. Disagreements can happen anytime you collaborate with someone. But, in general, I can't really say anything negative about Websites Depot.

Overall Score The guys are great and do an excellent job. I couldn't be happier.
    I never had any problems trying to set a meeting or a consultation. They always delivered.
    It wasn't cheap, but I could afford it. The results were totally worth my money.
    I'm very satisfied because my site is fast and features all of my products without any problem.
    I always recommend Websites Depot to all those who need web design and a successful digital marketing strategy.

Website Design & SEO for Law Firm

"The staff at Website Depot is considerate, responsive, and proficient. I couldn't be happier!"

Dec. 2014 - Ongoing

Websites Depot inc performs various branding and marketing duties for an injury law firm. The team originally re-designed the firm’s website and logo, and now performs online marketing.

Belal Hamideh
Owner, Accident Lawyer Los Angeles

The team’s work has noticeably increased client calls and online visibility. They have a talented and helpful team, who makes their needs clear. Website Depot delivers on their promises in a professional and informative manner.

At Accident Lawyer Los Angeles, we handle injury cases. Our injury lawyer handles work injuries, car accident injuries, slip-and-fall injuries, medical malpractice injuries, and more.

For what projects/services did your company hire Websites Depot inc?

We needed a new website for our Law Firm. We also wanted to start a marketing campaign.

We wanted to obtain a responsively designed website that ranked first on Google.

I spoke with many different agencies who came off impatient, rude, and extremely expensive. When I spoke with Danny [Websites Depot inc], he was helpful and informative. He gave me a walkthrough of what exactly they would do for us.

They worked as a team to design and develop my law firm. I didn't have pre-existing designs for the site, so Marc [Designer, Websites Depot inc] and I sat down and went over various details. He designed our very stylish website and logo.

They had a list of questions that they needed from me before starting to design the website.

I could not be happier with the number of cases our company has achieved due to the increased online visibility.

How effective was the project management?

The team was helpful and all information needed from my end was clear.  I felt extremely informed throughout the whole process.

Each individual at Websites Depot is very talented. They have over delivered and made me a happy customer over the years. The staff at Website Depot is considerate, responsive, and proficient. I couldn't be happier!

What tips or recommendations do you have?

My recommendation is to give them a call and talk to them over the phone. They are informative and helpful in terms of what they can provide to you.

SEO & Online Marketing for Dental Practice

"Working with them is one of the best business decisions I've ever made."

Websites Depot inc worked on SEO and marketing for a dentistry practice. The team created content and managed Google AdWords to increase organic traffic and sales.

Anthony Mobasser
Owner, Celebrity Dentist

The team was professional and responsive. Their work resulted in an influx of new clients and site usage. Websites Depot delivered a satisfactory return on investment, building a website that met the client’s business needs and allowed for growth.

I am a well-known Cosmetic Dentist serving movie stars in Hollywood and Los Angeles, CA.

For what projects/services did your company hire Websites Depot inc?

I was looking to increase online visibility for my company, Celebrity Dentist, to bring in more clients. Websites Depot initially focused on SEO and website maintenance for the project and then worked on content marketing and link building to increase organic traffic. They also did some paid campaign management using Google Adwords.

We wanted to achieve higher search engine visibility, increase the number of visitors to the website and brand recognition, and develop more content.

I searched for top digital marketing agencies on Google. I reached out to Websites Depot hoping to discuss digital marketing services and spoke with Danny, who gave me their minimum engagement cost. We then had a meeting to discuss the future of my project, and I've been working with them for the past 3 years.

After selecting Websites Depot, we had several meetings to discuss goals for my company's brand. The team focused on several details such as digital marketing, paid advertising, conversion rate optimization, and SEO.

The Websites Depot team was friendly and spent a lot of time communicating with me to make sure they provided the solution that my business needed.

The project with Websites Depot has been great since the beginning. The results were 100% satisfactory with from start to finish. Within the first few months, our website traffic increased immensely.

Their SEO work created an influx of new clients I see; about 60% of my new clients find me online. I've used other advertising methods in the past and nothing has come even close this return on cash flow.

Their staff is very professional and take the time to answer phone calls and emails in a timely manner. Working with them is one of the best business decisions I've ever made.

Websites Depot don't just build a website for you, they build a partnership that will benefit your company and guarantee your business grows into a success.

When I wanted to add more features, the deadlines were pushed back. I had to update to a bigger package because I wanted more done. I was completely satisfied with their service in the end.

Google Ranking Improvement for Retail Chain

"I have and will continue to recommend them time and time again!"

Mar. - Aug. 2018

Websites Depot Inc. handled SEO for improving rankings on Google in the face of its constant changes.

Billings, Montana
Sales Associate, Retail Chain

There’s been a noticeable improvement in the rankings since signing on with Websites Depot Inc. They’re experts in what they do and communicate efficiently.

I'm a sales associate at a retail chain.

For what projects/services did your company hire Websites Depot Inc.?

We needed to improve our Google rankings.

We found them online.

We’ve been using Websites Depot Inc. for a few months now. Google constantly changes and updates their formula for ranking, but they’re always on top of the latest changes and best practices, which is amazing.

We worked directly Danny (CEO & Founder, Websites Depot Inc.) and two of his technicians.

We saw an immediate and marked improvement in our rankings with Google within a few months of hiring Websites Depot.

They’re very effective in this regard.

Their communication and knowledge are remarkable. I have and will continue to recommend them time and time again!

SEO for Virtual Tour Business

"I couldn't be happier with the results."

Aug. - Oct. 2017

Chosen for having the best ratings in Los Angeles, Websites Depot provided an AdWords and SEO strategy to increase the number of inquiries and traffic to the website.

Roman Rozenblyum
Principal, Photographer, International Panoramic

Results were almost immediate—the number of calls surged to nearly triple its amount in only 1 month is consistently growing. They listened carefully to projects needs and delivered on their promises. They’re unique in their sharp attention to detail and communication.

I’m the principal founder of International Panoramic. We specialize in virtual tours for businesses and real estate professionals. We are Google Street View and Matterport certified partners.

For what reason(s) did your company hire Websites Depot?

I hired them to help me improve my branding, marketing strategies, and SEO [search engine optimization].

I wanted to triple our incoming calls for virtual tour inquiries.

I did some online research and found Websites Depot to have the highest ratings and best reviews of all the companies I found in Los Angeles.

I described my needs to them and we had a couple of meetings and conversations in which they analyzed my competition and industry. Once a game plan was set in place, it went to motion quickly and I started getting more traffic and calls almost immediately.

They used AdWords and SEO strategies to help increase my click-through rate and quadruple my business.

I worked with a project manager who staffed 4 people onto my project including an SEO expert and AdWords manager.

Almost from the beginning, I noticed an increase in email inquiries and phone calls. By the end of the first month, I was getting almost 3 times as many incoming calls compared to the previous month. The surge has continued after three months of working with Websites Depot and I couldn't be happier with the results.

The workflow was extremely effective and everything I suggested was taken into consideration. They actively listened to my needs and delivered on their promises.

I found the communication and attention to detail to be extremely impressive. I am a stickler for detail and was really impressed with the amount of nuanced attention they were giving my project.

They delivered more than they said they would, so I have no complaints.

Overall Score Websites Depot went above and beyond my expectations.

Social Media & Content Marketing for Air Conditioning Business

"We worked together perfectly."

Jan. 2014 - Ongoing

Websites Depot initially built a promotional website from scratch before transitioning to monthly maintenance. They continue to manage SMM, blog content, and SEO keywords to increase brand exposure.

California
Business Owner, Air Conditioning Services Company

Within the partnership’s first 4 months, customers’ awareness of services grew significantly, facilitating new business opportunities and more income. Websites Depot’s responsiveness, reasonable pricing, and innovative suggestions inspire confidence and trust.

We provide air conditioning [AC] repair service for residential and commercial clients.

For what reason(s) did your company hire Websites Depot inc?

We've been working with Websites Depot since 2014. They first developed our website and continue to manage our social media marketing [SMM], blogs, and any other tools for SEO. They also perform maintenance on our website each month.

The main goal was, of course, to have a website to promote our services. As time passed, we needed a stronger social media presence, so other tools became necessary. Websites Depot meets all of our social media and marketing needs, and we're very happy with their results.

I found Websites Depot through an online search for developers. After evaluating other options, we realized that they suited us the best.

First, they created our website, which has been running since 2014. From the start, they’ve provided monthly maintenance and continue to handle our social media channels on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus. They promote our business within several marketplaces based on demand. Websites Depot also provides new blog posts for our website every month.

One of the developers created the website, and their development team takes care of tasks related to maintenance. Content writers handle social media posts.

After the first 3 or 4 months of working with Websites Depot, we received more phone calls and, thus, more work and increased income. After 3 years of working with Websites Depot, we've grown into a well-known brand in the Los Angeles area. People looking for AC repair know who we are, and we’re consistently receiving more phone calls and positive feedback on social media.

We worked together perfectly. At the start, they wanted to know all about us and what we do. They showed us some of the best options for our type of business. They've always been responsive when we had a question or concern.

They really took care of us and studied which approach would suit our company the best. They don't sell any cookie-cutter solutions. Websites Depot takes the time to understand what we need, which has strengthened our business.

Although everything could be improved to some degree, I couldn't really say anything negative about Websites Depot’s work.

Overall Score I'm thankful we found Websites Depot.
    They're always ready to answer my questions.
    They offer reasonable prices.
    We have a useful and fast website, updated social media, and high-quality blog posts.
    I always refer Websites Depot to anyone needing a website or digital services