Digital Marketing That Drives Revenue ✔️

GOLD VERIFIED

Speak with an Expert 📈: 888-601-5359

Partner with the most proven and trusted digital marketing agency and start overtaking your competitors today. The results we've driven for clients over the last 5 years are unmatched:

• 💰 $2.4 billion in customer revenue generated for clients
  • ✉️ 6.3 million qualified leads generated for clients
  • ☎️ 4.2 million phone calls generated for clients
  • 📈 11.6 transactions generated for clients

With more than 600 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ reviews online and partner distinctions from Google, Facebook, Salesforce and more, WebFX is uniquely qualified to help your business get more leads, phone calls, transactions, and revenue.

Join forces with over 250 digital marketing experts to reach your goals. Just ask our customers who have given us a client recommendation score that leads the industry and beats the nationwide average by more than 485%.

1995
  • 325 Chestnut Street Suite 800
    Philadelphia, PA 19106
  • 1300 I St NW
    Washington , DC 20005

Walmart, Verizon, Auntie Anne's, 1&1, Subway, Jiffy Lube, Food Lion, FujiFilm, Buffalo Wild Wings, Dover Downs, Giant Foods, Wrangler, Ocean City NJ, Caterpillar, US Fish & Wildlife Service, Black & Decker, Coldwell Banker, KOA, Shipley Energy, World Bank, Commerce Hotel & Casino, US Botanic Garden, Victor Mouse Traps, Mosquito Magnet, Safer Brand, BDO, Premio Foods, Giordano's, Enterprise, Lutron, Sysco, ABF Freight, YMCA, Kangol, Windstar Cruises, Hilton Hotels, Hannaford, Arrowquip

We understand that results are important in digital marketing, but at WebFX, we're also committed to building relationships with our clients. We love our clients, and in this video, they'll tell you about their experiences with our team. When you partner with us, you get a dedicated team of experts who will make sure you're confident in the results you're seeing. We're there for you whenever you need us.

CH Reed Video Testimonial

Watch this video testimonial for WebFX from CH Reed.

Digital Marketing campaign for truck parts retailer

Check out this video testimonial from Bud & Tony's Truck Parts

Digital marketing campaign for non-profit

Watch this video testimonial from ABWE.

Testimonial from All Pro Trailer Superstore

Here's what James from Wilson College had to say about working with WebpageFX.

Pennsylvania Chamber of Business & Industry

Alex from PA Chamber of Business and Industry describes what it's like to work with WebpageFX.

Triple Crown Corporation

Hear from Karen at Triple Crown on her experience with WebpageFX.

Multi-Strategy Campaign for Sharretts Plating Image

Multi-Strategy Campaign for Sharretts Plating

Combining design, SEO, and content services, WebFX was able to drive real results for our loyal client, Sharretts Plating.

• +60% in quote requests
  • 270% organic traffic increase

See the full case study here: https://www.webfx.com/portfolio/case-studies/sharretts-plating/

Marketing Services for York Saw & Knife Image

Marketing Services for York Saw & Knife

With PPC, SEO, email marketing and social media marketing, WebFX was able to drive real results for York Saw and Knife.

• +138% YoY organic session increase
  • +108% YoY Google Ads conversion increase
  • 20% decrease in cost per conversion

See the full case study here:

Multiple Services from Reynolds Building Solutions Image

Multiple Services from Reynolds Building Solutions

With PPC, SEO, CRO, earned media, and web design, WebFX was able to help Reynolds Restoration Services drive astronomical results.

• +43% YoY organic traffic increase
  • +71% YoY organic contact form submission increase

See the whole case study here: https://www.webfx.com/portfolio/case-studies/reynolds.html

SEO & Content Marketing for Maine Lobster Now Image

SEO & Content Marketing for Maine Lobster Now

WebFX helped Maine Lobster Now improve their online presence with both SEO and content marketing campaigns.

They were able to increase revenue 100% year over year!

See the whole case study here: https://economicimpact.google.com/state/me/#!?stories_activeEl=story-maine-lobster-now

Ecommerce PPC campaign Image

Ecommerce PPC campaign

WebFX conducted several PPC campaigns with dog camera manufacturer Furbo with a goal of boosting Black Friday sales.

Here is a snapshot of the results:

• +76%ROAS
  • -54%CPA
  • +348%Conversion Volume

Read the full case study here: https://www.webfx.com/portfolio/case-studies/furbo.pdf

SEO for Cutting Edge Firewood Image

SEO for Cutting Edge Firewood

WebFX helped to drive astronomical results via SEO for Cutting Edge Firewood.

• 205% increase in new users from organic search
  • 167% increase in organic traffic

See the whole case study here: https://www.webfx.com/portfolio/case-studies/cutting-edge-firewood.html

Paulb Parts PPC Campaign Image

Paulb Parts PPC Campaign

WebFX helped PaulB Parts with PPC and shopping feed campaigns to drive real results for their company.

• 150% YoY ROI increase
  • 75% YoY conversion rate increase
  • 23% YoY cost per lead decrease

Check out the full case study here: https://www.webfx.com/portfolio/case-studies/paulb-parts.html

SEO Assistance for Playground Equipment Retailer

"We've used quite a few vendors over the last 20 years; WebpageFX's level of service has most definitely been the best."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

WebpageFX was engaged by a playground equipment retailer to improve organic search results leading to more sales via the e-commerce platform.

Greater Philadelphia Area
Website Operations Lead, Playground Equipment Retailer

WebpageFX is praised for fixing website technical issues and always sticking to timelines and budget parameters. WebpageFX is recommended for e-commerce projects.

Superior Play Systems is a brick-and-mortar store selling playgrounds, trampolines, and basketball goals. We also have an e-commerce component to the business. I handle website operations for the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with WebpageFX?

We needed assistance with our SEO [search engine optimization] program.

WebpageFX has offered SEO services, managed our pay-per-click campaigns, and we're also in the process of negotiating social media management. Most of the SEO done has been on-site, but we do have a component of outside content generation with WebpageFX.

How did you come to work with WebpageFX?

One of my co-workers found WebpageFX. We interviewed them and found that they were a fantastic company, so we decided to give WebpageFX a try.

How much have you invested with WebpageFX?

We spend around $3,000 per month on WebpageFX' services.

We started working with WebpageFX at the beginning of 2016. We have an ongoing relationship.

The work has been absolutely successful. Another developer built our website, and left us with a number of issues which caused search engine problems. WebpageFX identified those problems and performed a complete 180 degree turn. We have seen traffic increases as a result.

How did WebpageFX perform from a project management standpoint?

WebpageFX maintained our budget, and are good in terms of meeting deadlines. Issues can come up, but WebpageFX remained professional. I much prefer a vendor that offers good communication, rather than meeting deadlines all the time.

Our project manager from WebpageFX acts as our liaison for all the other departments. We deal almost exclusively with her.

What did you find most impressive about WebpageFX?

We've used quite a few vendors over the last 20 years; WebpageFX's level of service has most definitely been the best. Their lines of communication are always open, and WebpageFX made time for us and looked at our ideas, integrating them into the plan. I enjoy working with WebpageFX.

Are there any areas WebpageFX could improve?

No. For the most part, WebpageFX has surpassed our expectations.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with WebpageFX?

I would have more than one discussion with WebpageFX. There are several different people in the company, so a client should get a good view at all levels.

WebpageFX is more expensive than average, but working with them is definitely worth it.
    WebpageFX's work is top-notch.

Digital Marketing for Heavy Machinery Company

"[W]e've seen a good return on investment."

2014 - Ongoing

WebpageFX designed a new mobile website for a machinery company, then marketed its existing desktop website through a sophisticated SEO and Google AdWords campaign.

Cleveland, Ohio
Director of Marketing, Heavy Machinery Company

WebpageFX's attentive account management and high-quality design skills made a positive impression. Their team also earned accolades for their ability to track and improve the quality and volume of incoming leads.

We sell anything with an engine in it, including truck engines and generators. We also service products. We have a rental division for generators and temperature-control products like air conditioners, heaters, and chillers. They're all commercial and industrial devices.

I am the Marketing Manager of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with WebpageFX?

We wanted to promote our rental services. We were hoping to find rental customers that could drive our revenue forward.

We use WebpageFX primarily for Google AdWords management. We track our leads from the campaign through a dedicated phone number. I receive a call log, and we also record the progress through our CRM [customer relationship management] system. We tweak keywords based on the seasonality of our business. At the moment, it revolves around air conditioners and chillers, but we will focus on heaters in the fall. We handle social media content internally.

WebpageFX is currently optimizing our website for mobile devices, and we will also work with them on SEO improvements for the launch in the fall of 2016. WebpageFX is in charge of design and they're working to improve our website's ranking for 50 keywords.

How did you come to work with WebpageFX?

I’m not sure how we originally found them and decided to engage. I think our leadership team handled that decision.

How much have you invested with WebpageFX?

Our pay-per-click campaign has a budget of $50,000 per year. It's seasonal, so it can vary from $6,000 per month during the summer to $1,500 in the winter.

We have been working with WebpageFX for 2 years. We have an ongoing relationship, with no plans to stop.

We're very satisfied with WebpageFX's work. We've monitored our pay-per-click reports closely for new prospects, and we've seen a good return on investment.

Our site redesign is only in the early stages, so I don't have any feedback. We've designed a few landing pages and approved the homepage.

How did WebpageFX perform from a project management standpoint?

We have monthly discussions with our reps from WebpageFX in order to make sure that the campaign is managed well. If the quality of the leads starts looking bad, we will add to the negative keyword list, in order to avoid ads popping up there again.

What did you find most impressive about WebpageFX?

Our rep does a good job and we've seen the volume of leads that has come in.

Are there any areas WebpageFX could improve?

I can't think of anything.

There were a couple of times when the budget went over, when we didn't oversee it closely. It wasn't anything critical though.

Search Engine Marketing for Medical Clinic

"We've gotten new patients every single week."

Nov. 2015 - Ongoing

WebpageFX managed SEO, pay-per-click, and social media marketing on Facebook and Twitte. Their goal was to help a clinic achieve a regional top-3 ranking in select keywords.

Owner and Physician, Medical Clinic

The clinic has seen a weekly increase in new web traffic, business, and qualified leads. Most of this improvement was due to its polished, informative online presence. The project managers from WebpageFX earned praise for their organizational skills.

We are a medical company offering addiction treatment, medical aesthetics, weight loss, and bioidentical hormone replacement services. I am physician and the president of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with WebpageFX?

I needed to increase the Google ranking for my company and get to the top-3 spots within my region for the keywords surrounding my industry, which are quite competitive in the Los Angeles market.

WebpageFX provided SEO and Ad Words management for my company. They were also involved in our social media marketing on Facebook and Twitter.

How did you come to work with WebpageFX?

I made a Google search, looking at the top results. If a company could reach that spot, then they likely knew what they were doing. I found a few contenders, called them, discussed my needs, and received proposals. WebpageFX wasn't the cheapest option, but they seemed the most able to achieve what I wanted.

How much have you invested with WebpageFX?

The average cost for WebpageFX's work is around $6,000 per month.

We started working together in November 2015. I have an ongoing relationship with WebpageFX.

I have a monthly call with WebpageFX, discussing site metrics. My business has definitely picked up, especially in the areas where I didn't employ any other advertising, namely medical aesthetics. We've gotten new patients every single week. I usually ask them how they found us, and the answer is always "online". The income for my business is also picking up.

How did WebpageFX perform from a project management standpoint?

I wear many hats for my business, so I'm always busy and tend to lose projects under the table. WebpageFX has provided project managers who have coordinated everything, reminding me of any material that I have to review. This was exactly what I needed and I could not have kept the work going otherwise.

Are there any areas WebpageFX could improve?

WebpageFX met every deadline. I am the slow link in the process.
    All the content produced by WebpageFX has been top notch. It has been written based on WebpageFX's knowledge of the SEO business. They've constantly looked at my website, finding things that could be improved and rewritten.
    I wouldn't recommend WebpageFX to any competition, though.

Digital Marketing for Construction Manufacturing Firm

"I've been happy with WebpageFX, and if I ever do have any issues, they'll be there."

2013 - Ongoing

Initially hired for a website redesign, WebpageFX's role expanded to include an SEO and pay-per-click campaigns, further website updates, and work on a sister company’s website.

Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
Marketing Director, Concrete Manufacturing Firm

Feedback to both the initial redesign and subsequent revisions was highly positive, and sales numbers increased significantly. Yearly planning meetings, detailed reporting, and the friendly employees at WebpageFX ensured a productive ongoing relationship.

We are a manufacturer of concrete products, specifically blocks, retaining walls, parking garages, and so on.

I am the Director of Marketing for the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with WebpageFX?

We initially needed a website redesign.

WebpageFX developed our website and also started an SEO campaign for it. The work has grown from there and we've completed numerous projects on revamping our website for our company, as well as for a sister one.

We have a pay-per-click campaign which is managed by WebpageFX. Social media is not something which we often engage in, other than occasional blog posts and other long-form content. This comes as part of our SEO campaign with WebpageFX. Long-form content is incorporated into it every quarter, and they've been very flexible in adding services which were not part of the original scope.

How did you come to work with WebpageFX?

We talked to a couple of different companies and received quotes. WebpageFX seemed to stand out in terms of previous work examples and through getting back to us fast. We've been very happy with them.

The annual cost of their services is around $20,000-30,000.

We started working together 2-3 years ago. The work is ongoing. We meet with WebpageFX every year and make out a plan for the following year's SEO campaign. We don't plan on stopping the work any time soon.

We've gotten a lot of positive feed-back for the website redesign. I recently worked with WebpageFX on designing a page that would help clients locate a dealer for our product based on their location. We've received a lot of good feed-back for it and our sales numbers went up as a result.

How did WebpageFX perform from a project management standpoint?

I am very happy with the results seen from WebpageFX. They're very good at producing detailed reports and explaining their work in order to keep us informed.

What distinguishes WebpageFX from other providers?

The person with whom I work on a regular basis from WebpageFX is our internet marketer. He is a great person, which is true for the rest of their staff. WebpageFX gets back to us right away and they are a good company all around.

Is there anything WebpageFX could have improved or done differently?

Not at the top of my head. I've been happy with WebpageFX, and if I ever do have any issues, they'll be there to make them right.

Digital Marketing for Painting Services Company

"Their communication and customer service are superb."

Feb. 2016 - Ongoing

WebpageFX provided SEO and search engine marketing, including pay-per-click, search engine rankings, blog posts, website revisions, and infographic work. Website redesign work is forthcoming.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Marketing Director, Painting Company

WebpageFX offered very reasonable prices, ease of communication, and accommodating customer service. The team paid attention to details, provided thorough research, and asked background questions before embarking, all of which was highly appreciated.

We're a residential and commercial painting and contracting company located in Havertown, Pennsylvania.

I am the Marketing Manager.

What business challenge were you trying to address with WebpageFX?

We hired them in order to get help with our SEO and SEM [search engine marketing] capabilities.

WebpageFX manages our pay-per-click campaigns on Google and Bing, as well as handling our on-site SEO and our rankings on Google and Yahoo. WebpageFX has written a few blog posts for us and are working on an infographic. They've done an overhaul of the website in order to make it more SEO-friendly.

WebpageFX hasn't done any web design for us, but we are considering this as well. For the moment, we're still ironing-out some trouble areas on the current website. From there, we will be implementing some new designs, probably within 2017.

How did you come to work with WebpageFX?

We made a list of different SEO firms and lined up interviews for them. Candidates came to our office and presented their capabilities to us. WebpageFX stood out by far. They're located an hour away from our office, so they offered to come to us, which we appreciated.

Prior to WebpageFX, we were working with an SEO firm on the West Coast, which was frustrating to us due to the time zone difference and not being able to meet them in person. The account manager from WebpageFX came along with their principal and made a presentation which impressed us in terms of knowledge and expertise. WebpageFX's pricing structure was very reasonable as well. We felt that we were overspending with our other company, without receiving the deliverables that were promised to us. So far, WebpageFX has met our expectations and we've been happy with their work.

With pay-per-click, our monthly expense has been between $3,000 and $3,500. WebpageFX charges us an affordable maintenance fee which comes to $300-500 on a monthly basis.

Their SEO services have a cost of $2,000 per month, which we found to be very reasonable.

We started working with WebpageFX in February of 2016. The work is ongoing.

We've been incredibly happy with WebpageFX. Their communication and customer service are superb. Our industry is specialized, so we were worried about what kind of posts WebpageFX would be writing for us. The previous firm we were using did not do a good job, so we wanted to make sure that the people responsible for the material would be subject matter experts. WebpageFX told us that, even though we could move in that direction, we should first let them make an attempt at writing some material and decide afterwards. The material produced by WebpageFX didn't need any corrections; it was reflective of our voice. They have a good team of industry experts.

I was given a questionnaire featuring interests that should be addressed in the material. I thought that filling it out was tedious, but it proved to be helpful, given that it was very detail-oriented. WebpageFX wanted to know our voice and what outcome we hoped to get through our blog. They did their research and ended up doing a good job.

How did WebpageFX perform from a project management standpoint?

The infographic was something that our previous SEO firm never finished. I brought it up with WebpageFX last week and they're already working on it. They're great in terms of timelines and I've never had to remind our account manager of anything major.

What distinguishes WebpageFX from other providers?

We've made reference checks for their company and had a very good feeling about WebpageFX from the start. We actually came across a video testimonial about their company from someone who was also working in the painting field.

Is there anything WebpageFX could have improved or done differently?

We've only been working with WebpageFX for a few months, but everything has gone smoothly. I'm very happy so far.

I have recommended them.

PPC and Organic SEO for Non-Profit

"We saw a great return on our ad spend, around 1,000 percent on average."

WebpageFX provided pay-per-click management and SEO audits for a retailer. The engagement ended successfully, leaving the door open for future projects if budget allows.

Montreal, Canada
Head of eCommerce, Non-profit Retail Company

The client praised WebpageFX's account manager as a friendly and responsive partner, and their project management team also showed exceptional skill. Despite a small budget, the company saw a 1000% return-on-investment as a result of their ads and audits.

Ten Thousand Villages Canada is a fair trade retailer selling handcrafts and food products.

I am the E-Commerce Sales Manager.

What business challenge were you trying to address with WebpageFX?

We needed help in managing our PPC ads.

WebpageFX managed our PPC campaign and also ran an SEO audit for the page.

How did you come to work with WebpageFX?

We have a sister company in the US who is using them as well. We picked WebpageFX at their recommendation.

We spent around $10,000 for our ad campaign from November until December of 2015. The SEO audit had a cost of $7,000.

The project was completed in December of 2015. We ran ads during the holiday season, but we're not working on anything at the moment. We might work together again in the future.

WebpageFX did a great job. Our account representative was very friendly and responsive. Being a non-profit organization, we didn't have much wiggle-room for our budget, so we needed to run a tight project, but they did a great job of working with what we had. We saw a great return on our ad spend, around 1,000% on average.

How did WebpageFX perform from a project management standpoint?

They used very effective project management tools during our collaboration.

What distinguishes WebpageFX from other providers?

Not in particular. We've had an overall positive experience working with WebpageFX.

Is there anything WebpageFX could have improved or done differently?

No. We're satisfied and everything was great.

PPC Engagement and Audit for Online Editing Firm

"[T]hey were willing to analyze my needs before actually talking about a campaign.”

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Serving as an SEO partner, WebpageFX helped increase customer traffic to a new website. They also recommended a pay-per-click campaign as a more effective option.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Owner, Professional Editing Agency

WebpageFX delivered a detailed audit to steer the firm away from SEO, accommodated a request for a shorter contract, and capably handled potential issues with Google AdWords. Their Facebook campaign led to a large increase in traffic, which held potential to attract new clients.

We are a web-based company with a team of two dozen editors, each specializing in different types of text editing, including novels, memoirs, academic and business work, and so on. Our company has been in business since 2008.

I am the president of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with WebpageFX?

We built a new company website and were looking to drive traffic to it.

We wanted to assess what the requirements for driving traffic to the site would be and do whatever needed to be done for this purpose. I initially contacted WebpageFX for SEO [search engine optimization] management. One of the first things that impressed me about their company was the degree of effort put into analyzing our website as well as those of our competitors, and figuring out what our needs would be. While SEO management would be something to take into account in the end, they thought that, if I invested in it right now, I would be disappointed. Given the nature of my business, they thought that I would not see a serious return on investment for at least 18 months. I was impressed by their willingness to steer me away from what would have been a ticket item.

They offered us numerous other options. Being a small company, out budget is limited, a fact of which WebpageFX was fully aware. I could have hired them to make changes for us to the website but, not only was that not the best direction for us financially but, given the nature of our business – namely writing people's web copy – we tend to be fastidious about our language. It was preferable for WebpageFX to let us know what we needed and let us write the material. They did write our ads for us. We started out with a Google AdWords campaign, and their handling of it was phenomenal. We did run into a problem in the sense that Google AdWords was blocking us. WebpageFX pursued it and found that Google was concerned about us being a paper mill. Once the site was reviewed by a human being, they discovered that we placed disclaimers, explicitly stating that we didn't engage in such activities. When it comes to academic work, we offer editing and coaching, but nothing that would be considered academically unethical. WebpageFX rolled with the punches when Google threw us for a loop.

We thought that we were moving forward, but still found ourselves up against the wall. Google stated that they were not advertising any sites offering academic editing. I was crestfallen, not knowing what we were going to do. While WebpageFX continue to pursue the problem until this day, they led us in a couple of different directions. They started a Bing pay-per-click campaign that didn't produce the kind of results I was hoping for, but they also created a targeted Facebook campaign that now seems to be the best direction.

In the middle of this, we also talked about the fact that, because we have a young website, we have a concern about its domain credibility. In order to boost that score, we're now in the process of creating a link-building campaign. WebpageFX has a couple of different ways of approaching this in their plan, but they were also willing to create a custom-designed link building campaign just for us. We haven't engaged in this, but it's something that enters into our discussions, and I envision it happening within the next couple of months [summer of 2016].

How did you come to work with WebpageFX?

The people on our team write for a couple of companies that offer SEO management. I originally thought that we'd be using one of those, but we also asked for some recommendations and made online searches, looking at reviews. WebpageFX kept coming up at the top of different lists, so much so that I became concerned that they wouldn't take us on, given our size. Fortunately, that wasn't the case.

We paid an initial $1,000 setup fee, which they more than earned. The amount of background work and competitive analysis were impressive.

Initially, they wanted us to sign a 12-month contract by which we would pay them a retainer for our pay-per-click campaign of $325 per month, on top of our ad spend. This was a new step for us, and I was uncomfortable with making a 12-month commitment, but they had no problem in turning it into a six-month contract. Our ad spend is $1,000 per month on pay-per-click campaigns.

We haven't been working with WebpageFX for a long time. I reached out to their company in late January 2016. They did an analysis of our site, and we began building our campaign at the middle of February. The initial plan was to launch the campaign at the beginning of March. We were held back by a couple of issues that we were trying to tweak. The campaign has only been live for less than a month so far.

I couldn't say that we've been swamped with new clients, but I've seen steps in the right direction being made. We're getting great traffic from our Facebook campaign.

We're currently analyzing which aspects of our website are causing bounces. Our account representative has recommended some tweaks to the page, and I'm in the process of implementing them on our end. It remains to be seen if this addresses the problem. We are seeing an enormous amount of traffic, compared to what we were seeing previously. Not all of it results in new clients, but we are working with WebpageFX for improving this.

How did WebpageFX perform from a project management standpoint?

I come from an academic background, so this is the kind of content on which I typically work. We offer web writing in the company, but we don't really have an expertise in the type of content for which we employ WebpageFX. I was impressed with the level of education they've provided along the way. The amount of time that our account manager has spent with me explaining various approaches and the pros and cons for each one, including cost, has made me a far better informed customer.

I was taken with their use of Basecamp as a project management and tracking system. When working with companies via the web, a client won't know what they doing for most of the time. WebpageFX has the system set up in such a way as to allow us to log in to the system at any time and see what various members of their team are working on, what milestones they've set up, which ones were met, what had been done during a particular day, and what they would be doing the next day.

I liked the system so much that I adopted it for my own company. We have the same kind of issue, in the sense that clients send us projects that may take many months, so they can get very nervous about it. At no charge, WebpageFX gave me advice on setting up the system for my own company, which was beyond the call of duty for them.

What distinguishes WebpageFX from other providers?

One of the things that attracted me to WebpageFX was the fact that they were willing to analyze my needs before actually talking about a campaign. They also steered me away from higher-priced products, when they thought that a lower-priced one would please me more in the short term and educated me greatly about the industry without charging me.

Is there anything WebpageFX could have improved or done differently?

The proof is in the pudding, so we're still waiting for clients. We have gotten a few new ones and WebpageFX have increased our traffic, but this is only valuable to me if we receive paying customers as a result. I can't really complain, given that I'm seeing the kinds of results that are expected for our current progress. In six months, I may be able to give a better answer. For now, I cannot complain. WebpageFX is quick to respond, and their pricing is reasonable.

A number of people advised me that a $1,000 setup fee for a pay-per-click campaign was on the higher end. I wondered about this but, looking at the amount of work and tweaking that came with that cost, I think they've more than earned their money.

I slowed things down more often than they did. I've never found myself frustrated about their team not meeting a deadline...a couple of occasions in which a milestone was pushed to another day...But I never thought that they were just procrastinating.
    In each case, the cost was what I expected it to be. What WebpageFX gave me for that was always more than what I expected.
    I can't think of anything that hasn't pleased me.
    I've already referred them to four or five different companies.

Digital Marketing for Home Mortgage Company

"There isn't anything that we could ask them to do over and above their current work."

2012 - Ongoing

WebpageFX provided web development services for a mortgage provider. After redesigning a website, the team handled internet marketing needs, including SEO.

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Account Manager, Home Mortgage Provider

WebpageFX distinguished themselves with their friendly communication and responsiveness to requests and corrections. Their follow-up was through, their graphic design specialists showed impressive skill, and their hard work resulted in a large increase in new clients.

We offer a ten-year warranty program providing the warranties that builders then offer to home buyers.

I am an account executive in the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with WebpageFX?

We needed web development services.

WebpageFX first redesigned our website. They then took over our internet marketing, mainly SEO.

How did you come to work with WebpageFX?

My company came across a press article featuring WebpageFX in a testimonial type of format. We had initially hired another company for the redesign of the website. The collaboration didn't work out because of our differences in design ideas, so we went back to the drawing board. I recalled the article recommending WebpageFX and we ended up coming in contact with them.

The annual cost of their services is around $10,000.

We started working together in 2012. Our relationship is ongoing.

In comparison to our situation before, when we didn't engage in any type of internet marketing, WebpageFX's efforts have made a world of difference in terms of getting our name out there. We've received calls that came as a result of internet searches. Customers usually find us through searches for "10-year warranty programs" and other similar terms.

What distinguishes WebpageFX from other providers?

They've been very nice to work with. They've recently brought in a specialist with a lot more background in graphic design, who has been overseeing the marketing end of our account. WebpageFX is quite responsive with regards to any requests we may have or corrections that need to be made. They follow up well, and for the package that we have with them, they've given us the full extent of their services.

Is there anything WebpageFX could have improved or done differently?

There isn't anything that we could ask them to do over and above their current work. It's more a matter of our company opening up the purse strings more and expanding the scope of the work.

I don't have a comparison term in order to give a rating.

SEM for Animal Nutrition Product Manufacturer

"Tasks are completed on time, and there haven't been any issues whatsoever with their work."

Apr. 2015 - Ongoing

WebpageFX helped an animal product optimize online sales through its website. They redesigned a website and then expanded their work to include SEO and Google AdWords.

Lebanon, Pennsylvania
Office Manager, Animal Nutrition Product Manufacturer

WebpageFX continually impressed with their professionalism, reliable deliveries, and experience with Magneto. Online traffic has increased roughly 100% since the engagement began, and many of these new customers can be attributed to their recent SEO work.

Kauffman's Animal Health manufactures animal health nutritional supplements for cows, horses, dogs, and so on.

I am one of the office managers. One of my roles here is managing the company website.

What business challenge were you trying to address with WebpageFX?

We wanted to bring more traffic to the website and to create more sales through that traffic.

When they started out the collaboration, they made changes to our web page's design. They currently work on SEO [search engine optimization] for our site. We also advertise our shop through Google AdWords.

How did you come to work with WebpageFX?

We looked online for SEO companies that would be geographically close to us. WebpageFX has headquarters in Harrisburg, [Pennsylvania,] which was convenient. Reading their reviews and the fact that they work with Magento made us decide to work with them.

The annual cost for our services is between $10,000 and $50,000.

We've been working with them for nine months. We have no plans to stop.

We are satisfied with WebpageFX. They've come through on everything they promised. They're very professional. We'd like to have more traffic to the page, but the current SEO work has been done for less than nine months.

Our orders come both through the online shop and through phone calls. Our sales have been steady. A big percentage of our online sales come from repeat buyers that do business with us on a monthly basis. We do have new customers that reach us online, which I can relate to the work that WebpageFX are doing in terms of SEO work.

The general traffic numbers have also gone up. Much of it is traffic coming from our Google RSS feed. We can track these numbers, and they're not something we'd seen before working with WebpageFX. It's a 100 percent increase from our previous numbers.

What distinguishes WebpageFX from other providers?

I can only compare them to the previous company we've worked with. WebpageFX are far more professional.

Is there anything WebpageFX could have improved or done differently?

I can't think of anything.

Search Engine Marketing for Law Firm

"I like the way in which they communicate with us."

2015 - Ongoing

WebpageFX provided both web marketing and pay-per-click campaigns to increase a legal firm's customer base. They also managed general website updates.

Pennsylvania
Office Manager, Workers' Compensation Law Firm

After 60 days of consistent updates, calls and contacts received through the website had increased significantly. Frequent phone and email check-ins from WebpageFX kept the internal team updated, helping create new content and share suggestions for further marketing efforts.

We are a workers' compensation firm. We represent the client and not the companies.

I am the office manager.

What business challenge were you trying to address with WebpageFX?

We needed help in attracting more clients.

They work on SEO [search engine optimization] and Google pay per click for us. They've also maintained and updated elements of our website.

How did you come to work with WebpageFX?

We interviewed several companies. Initially, we wanted to employ one vendor for PPC and another for website marketing. After meeting with WebpageFX, we decided they were the best source for both of those services.

We pay them $10,000 to $50,000 annually.

We started working with them in October 2015. The work is ongoing.

We've now had 60 days to evaluate results from working with WebpageFX. Our calls have increased. We've been contacted through the website by more people enquiring about our services. The changes have been to our benefit. They've done a lot for us, and we've just started with them. I'm anxious to see what will happen in the next 60 days.

How did WebpageFX perform from a project management standpoint?

We speak to our account manager two to three times a week. She details all the work that they're doing, including the status of the current running campaigns.

What distinguishes WebpageFX from other providers?

I like the way in which they communicate with us. We receive constant emails about updates to our blogs and things of that nature. It encourages our staff to come up with more information to put on the site. Going through this process with them has been a huge benefit for us.

At this moment, no.