Digital Marketing That Drives Results

Gold

WebFX is a full-service Internet marketing company offering innovative web marketing solutions to mid to large size companies across the globe. Our goal is to establish a unique and highly effective online presence for our clients.

We've become a leading force in redesigning the web with over $1+ Billion in sales and more than 4+ Million leads for customers to date. In the last 12 months, we've generated over $482,000,000 for our clients.

As a leader in SEO, digital marketing strategy, marketing automation, content marketing, web design, e-commerce, website conversion, and Internet marketing services, we pride ourselves on driving traffic, converting visitors, and measuring effectiveness to ultimately deliver real results for our clients.

Our team has developed proprietary tools that allow us to effectively track and report our results, and because of this, we now have the #1 ROI tracking platform in the industry called MarketingCloudFX.

We offer full-service strategies to each of our clients and we use a combination of digital channels to increase visibility, conversions, and revenue.

1995
  • 325 Chestnut Street Suite 800
    Philadelphia, PA 19106
  • York, PA 17401
  • Lancaster, PA 17601

Verizon, Auntie Anne's, Food Lion, Dover Downs, Ocean City NJ, Caterpillar, US Fish & Wildlife Service, Black & Decker, Coldwell Banker, KOA, Shipley Energy, World Bank, Commerce Hotel & Casino, United States Botanic Garden, Victor Mouse Traps, Pinnacle Health, Mosquito Magnet, Safer Brand, CJ Pony Parts, BDO, Premio Foods, Shippensburg University, Catholic World Mission, Goldcoast Sotheby's International Realty, Giordano's, Enterprise, Wilson College, Lutron

CJ Pony Parts

CJ Pony Parts wanted to give customers easy access to the aftermarket parts and products they need in order to improve their vehicle. We designed their menu and search options to allow shoppers on both mobile and desktop to browse the exact year their Mustang falls into. Additional filters can be selected from there.

When it comes to ecommerce, we worked with CJ Pony Parts to create product-focused copywriting,

product photos and videos, and installation guides. This makes buying aftermarket products a simple process, which increases conversions.

CJ Pony Parts relies on us for their custom search engine optimization package, which includes quarterly SEO audits, keyword analysis, link building, and ongoing content creation. This allows them to rise to the top spot in searches for Mustang products and accessories.

Our pay-per-click ad creation and management, along with our multi-channel remarketing and keyword targeting planning have helped them achieve their goals as well.

A large amount of success has also come from the long-form content we've created and distributed for them. We've designed everything from how-to guides to detailed blog posts to vehicle-related infographics.

As a result of our efforts, mobile revenue has increased 86%, paid searches have increased 386%, organic searches have increased 86%, and overall revenue has increased 31%.

Sharretts Plating

We worked with Sharretts Plating to design a website that's modern and highlights the company's electroplating capabilities.

Our goal was to provide potential customers with detailed information on the metals that can be plated, while still maintaining a simple design. We also wanted to draw more attention to their free quote form, since it's their primary source of new leads.

Sharretts Plating also took

advantage of our SEO knowledge and expertise to stand out from other electroplating companies online. When we designed their website, we did so with search in mind. This allowed their products and services to be more visible to potential customers.

In addition to SEO, Sharretts Plating invested in a content marketing plan in order to attract visitors searching for information on plating. Long-form articles were created to explain services they offer, when each type of plating should be used, and how the company performs specific processes.

As a result of our efforts, Sharretts Plating saw a 60% increase in quote requests and a 270% increase in organic traffic.

Cleveland Brothers

Cleveland Brothers worked with us to achieve their main goal - maximize conversions and consolidate the operations of their four other divisional websites into a single intuitive brand experience.

The idea was to enhance their overall marketing strategies through better product promotion and streamlined integration with existing Caterpillar technology offerings.

We redesigned their existing corporate

intranet to create a clean and organized interface. The end results made finding information easy for Cleveland Brother employees.

In relation to working with WebpageFX for SEO, design, and website development services, Cleveland Brothers said, "WebpageFX has built such a strong relationship with our organization that we consider them an extension of our I.T. department. We know that service is just a phone call or e-mail away and that we will receive the same level of support that we expect from our employees. From large initiatives to high-priority / short notice initiatives, WebpageFX always makes us feel like we're their #1 customer."

Here's what James from Wilson College had to say about working with WebpageFX.

Triple Crown Corporation

Hear from Karen at Triple Crown on her experience with WebpageFX.

Pennsylvania Chamber of Business & Industry

Alex from PA Chamber of Business and Industry describes what it's like to work with WebpageFX.

Ceramcor

Ceramcor is one of our longest-running SEO clients. Most recently, they worked with us to meet the mobile-first browsing habits of their customers with a reponsive redesign of their cookware site.

Our goal was to modernize their identity, create an easy, intuitive online shopping experience, and convert customers and keep them coming back.

We worked directly with the guys at Ceramcor to finalize the overall

layout, shopping cart user experience, and any additional requests and considerations that came up.

In addition to a complete redesign, we used Facebook and Twitter to run promotional campaigns and contests to spread the word about holiday specials. This resulted in an additional 5k followers on Facebook and 2.5k followers on Twitter.

The results spoke for themselves. Ceramcor saw an 85% increase in total annual revenue, a 12% increase in conversions, and a 60% decrease in their bounce rate.

Wheeler CAT

Wheeler Machinery Co., a Caterpillar dealer in Salt Lake City, Utah came to us for a website redesign. It was evident to us that they valued treating their customers with a sense of partnership.

Because providing superior service is one of Wheeler’s top priorities, a personalized content strategy fell in line perfectly with their goals. By providing a customized experience for various audience buckets, their visitors

get a marketing message that is tailored specifically to them. This gives them a stronger connection to the site, and therefore makes them more likely to convert.

The response to the personalized content by Wheeler's site visitors has been amazing. Analytics show that visitors who saw personalized pages had an 82% higher average time on site than those who did not see personalized pages.

This proves that visitors that start their browsing experience with personalized content are more engaged with the site and will spend more time looking at various pages.

Ocean City, New Jersey

Ocean City, New Jersey is a world famous seashore community located in the heart of the Jersey Shore.

Our goal was to add a new, fresh look to the website that would emphasize the family atmosphere of Ocean City, while also maintaining a sophisticated air. The website highlights things to do at Ocean City, upcoming events, local businesses and real estate.

We also created a custom Google map in order to

promote the various downtown and boardwalk businesses of Ocean City.

In addition, we created a mobile-friendly version of the website to meet the demand of incoming traffic from mobile devices. The new mobile site focuses on the four most visited areas of the website: where to stay, things to do, where to shop and places to eat. It also features a mobile-friendly map that allows visitors to find local attractions.

As a result of our efforts, overall website traffic increased 87%, page views increased 129%, time spent on the site increased 41%, conversion rates increased 40%, and the bounce rate decreased by 11%.

SEO & PPC for Recreational Equipment Manufacturer

“I can’t cite anything that hasn’t improved since we brought them on board.”

2013 - Ongoing

WebpageFX provides SEO, PPC, and remarketing services for a number of brands under an umbrella structure. The large team’s scope of work has grown over the years, and will continue to expand in the future.

Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
Danielle Kiess
Marketing, PlayPower

They are a well-integrated, strategic partner that provides excellent services which produce significant results, including for paid and organic search. They handle the busy workload with ease, and work on their own initiative, with a proactive, flexible, and approachable style.

I work for PlayPower, an outdoor recreation play company that also provides outdoor commercial shade structures and indoor play. I manage the Eloqua marketing automation, the Salesforce CRM [customer relationship management], and the PPC [pay-per-click] and remarketing through AdWords.

What challenge were you trying to address with WebpageFX?

We needed an SEO [search engine optimization] and PPC provider for our newly acquired brand.

Primarily, I work with them on the PPC and remarketing side of things. They also do our SEO.

I don’t have to really manage them. They know our brand. When PlayWorld was acquired by PlayPower, they then became very knowledgeable on all of those brands. We expanded the scope and opened our contract to include all the brands, and allowed them to take on all the work.

We’re occupying most of their web development team. There are multiple players involved now, as far as our team members, and they understand all the politics between the brands and they work with that. It’s like they’re a part of our team.

How did you come to work with WebpageFX?

When I came on board, we were already working with them. I was a little hesitant because I come from an agency background and am very critical of other agencies. However, I really found out that they are tremendously good. They got on board with our other brands so quickly, even with all the other clients they have.

We spend around $100,000 to $125,000 on brand management. For AdWords, we’ve allotted between $75,000 and $100,000 for the year. The whole PPC remarketing spend for 2018 will be around $250,000. That doesn’t include SEO, which we’ve also tried to ramp up.

In total, it comes to under $800,000, not including ad spend. We’re one of their larger clients.

We started working together for the PlayWorld brand in 2013. We’ve had them working on the other PlayPower brands since 2016. The work is ongoing and we hope to expand it further.

Everything on our AdWords account has climbed positively and all our SEO has been positive too. I can’t cite anything that hasn’t improved since we brought them on board. It’s been a significant improvement. They know the business almost as well as we do.

They’re very good at juggling their workload. You wouldn’t even know that we’re just one of many as they’re good at keeping that personal feel.

How did WebpageFX perform from a project management standpoint?

They are incredibly proactive. I don’t have to ask them to check in about brand performance or hold their hand on anything. As long as we pay our invoices, we get a solid performance from them. I feel very confident to let them run with it, especially as we haven't been as perfect as we could have been on our side, which made it a little more challenging for them.

We have bi-weekly meetings. If I ever say we need to meet weekly or we can just cancel this meeting, they’re very responsive and flexible with all of that. We’ve gone to visit their office and they were very hospitable. They have come to visit our office as well. Any meeting that we’ve had with them, whether it’s on the phone or in person is very productive. They’re approachable.

They have an incredibly happy team. When we say we need to have more meetings or contribute a little more time to this, they don’t immediately ask for more money. They’re flexible in that sense as well. There’s some loyalty with them. We truly have a strategic partner with WebpageFX.

They’re also understanding and their relationship with us is fantastic. We have thrown so much at them with the acquisition and they took it all in their stride. They worked with us and went out of their way to get things in front of us.

One of their disadvantages is location. You wouldn’t think that such a powerhouse of a company would be located in central Pennsylvania. They are comparable, if not better than the big hitter advertising agencies that I’ve worked for in New York. Everything from the work that they do to the environment that they have and their overall business model. I have no complaints, which is incredible.

Overall Score They’re a solid company.
    If there are any delays it’s because we have thrown so much at them.
    I don’t know if it’s because of where they’re located, but their rates are really reasonable.
    They give us exactly what we need.
    I would hesitate because I don’t want to distract them from us.

SEO Services for Auto Shop Vendor

“They check in with me so regularly that I never have to worry about reaching out to them.”

Nov. 2016 - Ongoing

WebpageFX provides comprehensive SEO services, including blog content creation and visual element curation. They also streamlined the customer-approval process by implementing an automated contact form.

North American Auto Equipment
Christie Nickerson
Co-Founder, North American Auto Equipment

Their team fostered confidence and transparency after a previous vendor left much to be desired, and organic leads and CTRs have almost doubled since the relationship began. A proactive approach, effective communication, and quick problem-solving continue to make for a satisfying relationship.

I’m one of the owners of North American Auto Equipment, and we sell automotive and heavy duty shop equipment such as lifts, tire changers, wheel balancers, rim straighteners, and frame machines. We sell on a national level, and also provide service and installation.

What challenge were you trying to address with WebpageFX?

We wanted to enhance our website SEO. Our previous vendor was performing poorly, which caused us to have low visibility.

They started out by interviewing me via phone regarding what my current SEO manager was or wasn’t doing. They really helped me understand what SEO was, and asked me basic questions about my company’s products, current status, and future goals. They checked my website to see how it was functioning across Google and other various search engines, and identified how my competitors were ranking in comparison.

They offered many different packages depending on what direction I wanted to go in, and also made suggestions as to what they thought would bring more activity to my website. They informed me on what bigger companies were doing in the same area, but I chose to stay on middle ground.

They meet with me every month to go over their calendar and show me that they’ve successfully fulfilled the prior month’s duties. I haven’t seen the results on the internet, but I’m seeing them on our webpage. They’ve added more content in appropriate areas, and have taken out content where it’s not needed. Alec [Web Marketing Specialist, WebpageFX] has a team of writers who provide long and short form content, including blogs and captions for images or videos. This allows my audience to spend less time reading, and more time looking through my website as a whole.

WebpageFX identified our target audience as being visually receptive, so they suggested we add more pictures and videos, make the pictures larger, and adjust our content appropriately. Their advice has been substantial and has helped enhance our website on the backend. Alec constantly adds information to increase our visibility and to keep our SEO proactive.

They put a contact form on our website that automatically gets sent to finance companies for approval, which ultimately streamlined the entire process. Now, I’m only contacted to close the deal after a customer has been approved or denied.

In the future, we plan on looking at our competitors to see what we could be capturing more effectively on our site.

I work with Alec, and although he does a lot of the work himself, he always refers back to his team. I find this impressive because it shows there’s a dedicated group of people on many different levels working on my website. They provide a comforting and collaborative relationship.

How did you come to work with WebpageFX?

I had no prior SEO knowledge, so I searched for some information on Google. I found WebpageFX’s website, and saw that they were ranked as one of the best in the industry for the type of work I needed.

We’ve spent around $15,000 total, and we currently pay a $1,200 maintenance fee. I was able to pick and choose what services I needed, and if I ever need additional resources, I can add those without issue.

When we were wrapping up the project, the website landing pages weren’t directing to the appropriate places, so we had to make some updates in the backend. It took WebpageFX about a week to figure out the problem, and I was charged some one-time upfront fees so they could assign additional resources to fix the issue.

We started working together in November 2016, and the relationship is ongoing.

We receive a monthly report, but we get more involved during the quarterly report because the metrics are more telling of our progress. When we look at the results together, Alec tells us where we stand and what the added value on the website has done for us. We’ve almost doubled our organic leads and our CTRs [click through rates] because of WebpageFX’s efforts.

How did WebpageFX perform from a project management standpoint?

They have an open calendar that allows me to see their monthly progress, and if there’s anything I need to add, I’m able to email Alec so he can plan for it. They provide a transparent relationship, and always make sure I’m up to date on their work. I feel like I’m an employee of WebpageFX. They are also very responsive, which is really refreshing.

Alec makes sure to give me every detail of what they’re working on. It’s amazing the amount of conversations I have with him, and he’s great at quickly responding to emails. There’s no second-guessing because he makes sure to inform me before I even have to ask.

Our previous SEO specialist was a horrible communicator, and would wait days before responding to me. I was very frustrated with that relationship, but with WebpageFX, I receive an almost instantaneous response. Their ability to communicate with me is extremely impressive, as well as being able to see exactly what they’re working on at all times. They check in with me so regularly that I never have to worry about reaching out to them.

There’s nothing they could do better. They’re so good at their work.

Overall Score They’ve added value to our small business. I can’t measure how much they’ve helped and educated me. I’m more than happy to help them in any way.
    They offer far better value than what I was receiving from the previous relationship.
    They provide excellent service. I can’t recommend them enough.

Website Redesign & Digital Marketing

"They take pride in their work while remaining flexible, which is refreshing."

2007 - Ongoing

WebpageFX redesigned a website and has gone on to manage SEO, PPC, online marketing, and branding elements. Recently, they reskinned the site, integrated a CMS, and built a custom accounts section.

Philadelphia Metro Area
Marketing Director, Hotel & Casino

The site is growing well over 100,000 users, and the accounts feature provides a local industry edge. Their reskin was a perfect fit for business goals and budget. Their comprehensive project management saves hassle in spite of a few hiccups, and their transparency is a major differentiator.

I'm the marketing director for a Four Diamond hotel and full-service casino.

What challenge were you trying to address with WebpageFX?

Most recently, we desperately needed a website redesign but couldn't afford one.

WebpageFX has done multiple site redesigns for us over the years. We did a website refresh with them this past year. We shared our budget concerns with them, hashed through some ideas, and they suggested doing a reskin of the website to make it look new and fresh.

They worked with our creative team in Vegas to align the new look with our branding and keep our creative material consistent across all platforms.

They have also customized our website and programmed it according to our needs. They worked with a relatively old design because a whole redesign hasn’t been an option. We don't have a full WordPress site, though we’d like to in the future, but they made use of what we have.

They fully integrated a CMS [content management system] that we use to update our entire site. They've been able to tweak and expand it as our company and demand have changed. They also custom-coded an important My Account section for our customers. It's not real-time, but we update it on a daily basis. Users can see details of their play in the casino from the previous day.

They do long-form content and other extensive SEO [search engine optimization] projects for us, as well as PPC [pay-per-click] and online marketing. We use them for every service they offer.

Bill [President/Co-Founder, WebpageFX] and Karie [COO/Co-Founder, WebpageFX] came down and met with us. We mostly work with them, as well as a couple of other team members. Xander [Senior Internet Marketing Strategist, WebpageFX] is our project manager.

How did you come to work with WebpageFX?

I did an extensive interview and bidding process with 10 companies. WebpageFX stood out from the others because they aren’t characterized by the typical dishonesty in their industry. I get daily sales calls for SEO, pay-per-click advertising, and web design, but they all want to resell me a software package they already created. WebpageFX was able to custom make what no one else could.

They went through with us exactly what we wanted and offered a much more cost-effective approach than their competitors.

We started working with them in 2007 and continue to work with them.

Before we started using them, our website visits weren’t even 100,000 per month. Now we're well above that. They make recommendations each year on how we can improve those.

Their reskin was just what we wanted and needed. We've also had a lot of growth in our new accounts section. Our customers are using it, and it's been extremely helpful for us; it's given us an edge over our local competition.

What I like about them is that they're always proposing new ideas, but they're not married to them. They don't get upset or refuse to do something we’ve requested. If we try something and it doesn’t work, they don't waste my time or money. They take pride in their work while remaining flexible, which is refreshing.

How did WebpageFX perform from a project management standpoint?

Our last big website redesign, in 2010, was the easiest project I’ve been involved with in my lifetime. It was so simple. I was expecting to have to manage everything and be in charge of all follow-up, but they handled it all. They made it simple and took responsibility for making sure everybody did what they were assigned. It was wonderful.

They've never had a problem working with our Vegas team, which is nice.

For normal, day-to-day project management, we have weekly meetings with Xander. He does a very good job at keeping me up-to-date on what's going on and where we are at.

Their transparency and honesty, especially compared to other vendors I've worked with. I don’t feel like I'm being sold a bill of goods with no results to show.

When they give me the budget for the year, they break down how much I’ll spend in total, what I’ll pay them, and what I’ll be paying a third party. I’ve also asked for a break down at other times, and Xander’s told me clearly and succinctly, without misrepresenting anything. I’ve worked with a lot of agencies, and no one has ever done that.

They’ve never told us they couldn’t do something we asked for, with one exception, and in that case they referred us to someone who could.

I’ve had conversations with them about the timeliness of their responses. A few times I’ve needed a response on a project a lot sooner than they provided it. It doesn't happen very often, but when it does, I call them, they address it, and they fix it. It’s usually been because they were inundated with projects all at once.

I appreciate that they’ve always acknowledged the issue and made changes accordingly.

A few times I’ve been unable to contact them, they’ve been slow to give feedback on an urgent matter, or they haven’t completed deliverables as quickly as needed.
    They're exceptional.
    They're great. I wouldn't have been with them for over 10 years if they weren't.
    I've recommended them numerous times over the years.

WordPress Site & SEO for Heavy Machinery Dealer

"They don’t mind explaining things at our level of understanding when we have questions."

Sept. 2015 - Ongoing

WebpageFX performed a complete website redesign, working to modernize a Caterpillar dealership’s website. The team created mockups, suggested technological solutions, and now perform SEO and maintenance.

Yuma, Arizona
Marketing Specialist, Heavy Machinery Distributor

The team’s responsiveness is admirable and they have smooth project management. The redesign has yielded an increase in site traffic and a decrease in bounce rates. WebpageFX makes effective suggestions that improves the website's quality.

I am a marketing specialist for a Caterpillar dealership in Los Angeles. My job is to maintain all of the website edits.

What challenge were you trying to address with WebpageFX?

Our site had gone 11 years with no changes. We hadn’t corrected typos or changed contact information as employees left. We were looking for a complete redesign.

They came up with a couple of mockups for our team to look at. Once our management decided which one to go with, it was a pretty seamless process. We’re a unique industry, so I worked with the different departments at Quinn Company, getting pictures and content we needed laid out in Word and we sent it off to WebpageFX.

Their team prettied it up and filled in missing pictures we didn't have or couldn't source. There was a lot of back and forth at this point. They did everything we asked for. A few times they jumped in and said what they would or wouldn’t recommend and why. Those suggestions were very helpful in guiding us without making us feel that they hijacked the project. We were pretty adamant that we go with Wordpress. I had worked previously with Drupal and knew that it had some restrictions. They walked us through WordPress and gave us a cheat sheet with instructions. They showed us different features we could use on Wordpress.

We worked mostly with Brianna [Project Manager, WebpageFX] on the web design.  I've heard them throw out some other names, so other people were working on it, but I didn’t work directly with them.

How did you come to work with WebpageFX?

We worked with them previously to become an approved CAT web vendor. We interviewed a couple of other CAT vendors and decided to go with WebpageFX. We’ve done a few projects with them now and their responsiveness was always great. The output from their end was good, and so we stuck with them for the website redesign.

The redesign was around $50,000.

We launched it in November 2016. We started the redesign in September of 2015. We have full control of it. Every once in a while, I have questions about how something works or if I want to try something new, so I go back to WebpageFX. It's fully launched and live, and our management loves the new look. We're currently retaining them for maintenance and SEO services.

It hasn't encouraged our employees to go look at the site more, but we have a long list of subscribers to our site’s newsletter. Our visits are up and our bounce rates are down. We're selling more of the used equipment that we feature, so I think it's doing well.

How did WebpageFX perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management is great. Brianna was our point of contact during the redesign, so when I had questions for different departments at WebpageFX, she filtered them for us, got the information, and came back to us. We didn’t have to contact several different people. We used Basecamp and Google Docs. Google Docs was awesome. Now that they are doing SEO for us, our point of contact has changed.

First and foremost, they are very responsive. They are quick to respond to phone calls or emails and get back to us on any questions. They don’t mind explaining things at our level of understanding when we have questions or need to explain something to our management.

Their response time. They don't leave you wondering if they got your message. They're good at responding quickly to any questions we have, even if it's to say they’ll to get back to us. We had a great experience with them.

If they said they’d get something done in two weeks, they’d get it done. On the off chance there were delays, they called back and communicated the issue.
    The cost was a little high, but the value is definitely worth it. We certainly got what we paid for.
    We love the site. They did a fantastic job in directing us towards a new, up-to-date website.
    I would definitely recommend them. If I worked somewhere else, I would hire them again.

Web & SEO Services for Book Publisher

“They are willing to go above and beyond what we originally agreed to do."

2012 - Ongoing

Webpage FX provides SEO and web services to an online publishing company. Among the wide scope of work is maintaining the site’s ranking, meta tagging content, and keeping on top of analytics.

Coraopolis, Pennsylvania
Dennis Damp
President, Book Haven

The long-term partnership and expansive scope of work is indicative of the strength of their collaboration, which has been instrumental in maintaining the site’s rankings over the years. They offer suggestions for improvements, provide timely input, and communicate well.

I’m the president and CEO for Book Haven Press LLC. We're a diversified publishing company that’s both print and web-based.

What challenge were you trying to address with WebpageFX?

We needed help keeping up with all the changes that Google implemented with the Hummingbird updates. The updates have the potential to change your position in the search results and we were noticing a drop in our search results. One of our sites has been online since 1994.

We mostly use them for SEO, but over the scope of work, they’ve become more of a partner in the sense that they do a lot more than just SEO. They optimized the design on our pages that attract more traffic and made the site more appealing for visitors. Anytime we have an issue with our WordPress blogs, they assist us. They do a lot of meta tagging for us on our new articles that our many writers produce. They check every one and make sure the meta tags match up to the content and are compatible with Google and Bing searches and all the others.

They make recommendations on changes that might be relevant and suggestions for other updates. They do the unification of the domains. They go into our various web-based accounts and optimize various them to make it more seamless. They work on the .htaccess files, and the sitemap XML. We now can’t do without them as they maintain our positioning and our results.

They also do a lot with analytics for us. That involves deep studies in Google Analytics and even in Google AdSense. They compare the two and they’ll work out inconsistencies. We had problems previously with erroneous sites coming in on our reports and they resolved that.

I started with one person and after he got promoted, I was passed to Joe [WebpageFX] who I’ve worked with for the last two years or more. They were both excellent, exceptional, and very dedicated. They have a great work ethic. If I have a problem, even on his day off, Joe will email me if I have an issue. He keeps track and makes sure things are done timely. If it’s urgent, like we’re losing a feed, they get up and get involved and are very helpful with resolving the problem.

How did you come to work with WebpageFX?

I contacted them based on a referral from another business associate, Career Pro Global, who is an integral partner with us as well. They were very satisfied with the results they had received.

Since our initial contract, maybe $25,000.

We started working together four or five years ago and the work is ongoing.

They’ve been instrumental in maintaining our placement on the web and on keeping the sites clean, presentable, and mobile compatible. They’ve helped improve the search results with meta tags and their recommendations on how to configure. They determine what content is the most searched in our genre on the internet, primarily Google and Bing and others. Then they come back and tell us what content needs to be brought in or where we need to refocus or consolidate. From that perspective, they keep us focused on the best way to keep our traffic up and going. Without the traffic and site visits, our CPM [cost per thousand] would drop.

How did WebpageFX perform from a project management standpoint?

They were good. We talk about things that they could improve, whether its traffic or performance or site visitor experience and then they set up a tentative plan. We work together on it. We do the design in-house, but we usually format it based on their outline.

They have a project every month that focuses on a mutually agreed upon performance outcome. That helps us to focus our attention on where we think we’ll get the biggest bang for the buck, the most improvement, and the best experience for our visitors.

They have an online tool that gives us a spreadsheet of where they’re at with any given project, with past performance and numerous reports. They also send a monthly report summarizing everything. We have at least one major call a month where we talk about what’s been accomplished, new things that come up, and what’s projected for the next one to three-month period. We have longer-term targets too, for example, we’re looking at changing everything to https, which they’ll help us with.

Their contact and interaction are impressive. It’s a great service. They provide timely input. They help keep our revenue stream growing even amongst the very different genre websites we have. We’re very satisfied with them.

They are willing to go above and beyond what we originally agreed to do. If something is causing a problem in any of our web properties, they’ll step in to help if it’s affecting overall performance. They look for ways to improve efficiency in our operation. If one of the sites is decreasing in site visits and revenue and another one is increasing, they evaluate why and they talk to us about it. They’re intuitive and they work with us to improve efficiency.

Their cost structure is reasonable. It is expensive, and we’re a small company, but I can’t fault them for their fee structure. The first-year contract was a lot more than what we pay on a monthly non-contract basis now.

I can’t think of anything else they can improve. They pretty much do everything we want.

Overall Score I consider them more a partner than a contractor. That’s how close we work together.
    I get a lot for what they do so I can’t complain.
    I have many times.

WordPress Site & SEO Services for Medical Practice

"They take the time to understand what we need as a business."

2008 - Ongoing

WebpageFX built a website and maintains SEO for a plastic surgery practice in a relationship of over 10 years. The team is currently building a new, more modern site with more graphics and testimonials.

Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
Carol de Ramon
Practice Administrator, de Ramon Plastic Surgery Institute

The ROI is visible on a month-to-month basis and is over 100%. The team traditionally has had good management and communication, but have been slow on the last project. WebpageFX takes time to understand the business and the business needs to provide excellent customer service.

I’m the practice administrator of a solo plastic surgery practice. We do both cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery.

What challenge were you trying to address with WebpageFX?

They helped us design our initial website, about 10 to 12 years ago. Since then, they've maintained our SEO on a monthly basis. They’ve worked on Google AdWords campaigns for us for a while. We meet with Xander Becket [Internet Marketer, WebpageFX] a couple of times a year to discuss optimization and the website’s progress. They've also managed email blasts for us. Around June, we started developing a new website. Since then we've been working closely on getting that up.

Our old website was overdone; it was not current. The development was old, even the programming that they used was outdated. We had added things to the website, and it just got unwieldy and ugly. It was hard to navigate and needed an update.

Our goal was to design something more modern and easier to navigate. We chose to add quite a few more pre- and post-op pictures and testimonials. In our business, photographs of pre- and post-op surgical procedures, testimonials, and reviews are the most important things when people are making decisions about which practice to go to.

Our current launch date is two weeks away. The most difficult process has been getting our designer and project manager at WebpageFX to understand how a plastic surgery site should look because they don't do a lot of them. It's pretty specific. No other site has the same amount of pre- and post-op photos we have.

You also have to be delicate with the photos because people are naked. You have to make sure the photos don’t show too much face or identifying tattoos. There's a lot of cropping to be done. They've taken a while to do it, and what they've done so far has been good. However, we did have to sit down with the project manager and go through every single photo, because it was hard for them to wrap their brain around how we expected it to look.

As far as new technology goes, I can't really speak too much about the design process of it. I do know that the design itself is much easier to look at. It's going to be a lot more attractive for our patients when they get there. It just looks more professional and cleaner. I think it's a Wordpress website, but I'm 100% sure. I believe that it is.

How did you come to work with WebpageFX?

I honestly don't remember. I think it was a recommendation because I don't remember specifically looking for someone and meeting with different people. Utilizing a local business was a big part of what we were looking for. There are a lot of developers who would love to make a plastic surgery website, but we wanted to support what was then a new, local business. We stayed with them for that, but we also stayed with them because their service was just so good.

We've spent a lot with them over the years. The new web design will end up being about $10,000. I'm guessing we've probably spent $25,000 total with them over the years.

We started with them in 2008 and we’re still working with them.

The new site isn’t live yet, so there are no concrete results yet. People still see the old website when they go online. What I do is I track my ROI from the email inquiries we get from their SEO work. We get a lead and then WebpageFX generates an email for me. I track the lead and they charge $500 a month on SEO for that. I'm probably getting between $5,000-8,000 in monthly business out of the SEO. It's a little hard to track in because some people inquire about a procedure and then might wait six months to 15 months to come back.

Although I analyze the ROI every couple of months, it changes every time. I go back about a year so I can see the trends, because even if patients inquired last October, they might only be coming in now. But I do keep track of that. I'm going to say we probably get $5,000-7,000 worth of business. A lot of people find us on Google. We track that as well, but it's harder for us to quantify the people that end up calling.

How did WebpageFX perform from a project management standpoint?

For the most part, their project management has been good. Some of their responsiveness has slowed down recently. I would say in the last month, the responsiveness has slowed down quite a bit and I've had to reach and ask for updates. As far as I know, there's been no change in designer and we have the same project manager.

I have a beta site I'm working on, and there is a Google Doc on which I can put in edits or changes that I want to make. Once that system began, I feel like the communication broke down. They were supposed to answer me on that document, stating the date that they completed my edits, which hasn’t been done.

The only way I've known that it's been completed is to go back and look at the new site to see what progress they've made. I found that it's broken down since the beta site came up, and it's a little sporadic in terms of what kind of feedback I'm getting. There's probably close to 200 edits I've put in. I don't know what’s been done because they haven't been marked on the Google document that we share.

They take the time to understand what we need as a business. They always have. They've always been very interested in understanding not just what a plastic surgery practice is, but what our plastic surgery practice is. That is very valuable to us because we do that with our patients. We get to know them. We want to make sure that they're being treated really well. I've gotten that from WebpageFX. That's why we went back to them for the redesign.

I did get other quotes for the redesign, and WebpageFX was not the cheapest. They were in the middle, but we knew the service that they offer and we knew the level of quality that was going to come out of the new website, so we went with them again.

Just the last month, the responsiveness now that the site is almost done. I don't feel like I should have to email and ask where we are in the project. I do get a weekly email stating what’s being worked on and completion dates, but it's very general. I don't know how far along they are. For example, when I look at the photographs, I don't know which ones they've fixed and which ones they haven't. I would like more specificity at this stage when we're getting so close to launch.

Do you have any advice for potential clients of WebpageFX?

They're responsive, professional, and reasonably priced. They're not the cheapest, but they are certainly competitive price-wise. The value that we get is definitely worth the money. I have recommended them to other people. I recommended someone that they actually turned away because they said they had done a competitor's site and they didn't want to do two sites.

I hadn't delved very deep into it because it was a business contact, but I thought that was odd. That's their prerogative, but I have recommended them to a number of business contacts.

The scheduling has gotten worse in the last month; I want to improve that. I mentioned to our SEO person that I was concerned, and he said he was going to talk to their supervisor.
    I track whether it's worth it, and it definitely is.

Webpage Audit & Landing Page Development

“WebpageFX is one of the main reasons that organic traffic is up 16% this year.”

2015 - Ongoing

WebpageFX provided SEO audit and web redesign services for a large campground franchise. The audit gave recommendations for domain reunification and redirects, while the redesign focused on improving page rank.

Billings, Montana
Cole Reinhardt
Digital Marketing Director, Kampgrounds of America

After implementing their recommendations, the site’s traffic increased by over 1.5 million users per year, while the time users spent on pages doubled after the landing page redesigns, contributing to a 23% increase in revenue and reservations. The team is flexible, responsive, and professional.

Kampgrounds of America is a collection of more than 500 franchise campgrounds across North America. I am the director of digital marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with WebpageFX?

We needed help with an SEO audit and pre-redesign for a website launch.

They completed an SEO audit for us, which involved looking at our site both on-page and off-page, and from a technical SEO standpoint. They found a lot of issues that we could fix as we were redesigning and relaunching the site. After we got our pieces in place and launched some content, they did a post-audit sweep to see what we might have missed on the site and what areas we could fix.

We then hired them to help us redesign our landing pages, aid our overarching strategy, and improve pages that talk about some of our products like our cabin and RV products. They redesigned those pages and helped them to rank higher and be more visible for the keywords that we’re trying to attack. This project is more of a retainer.

They’ve also done some conversion rate optimization as part of the package. For earned media, they created a lot of shareable infographics, micrographics, and content marketing pieces that we’ve shared out and used for link building.

I mainly communicate with Cheyenne [Internet Marketing Analyst, WebpageFX], but there’re a few others that I’ve also interacted with.

How did you come to work with WebpageFX?

I did a lot of research online and read different forums, blogs, and reviews. I called a few different companies. Their company structure and how transparent they were with what they were doing is what drew me to them.

$200,000 in total. The first standalone project was around $60,000 to $70,000, while the newer one is around $70,000 to $90,000.

We started working together in 2015 and the work is ongoing. The SEO audit project wrapped up around spring 2016 and the redesign began in January 2017.

When we rewrote the site, they found a lot of technical SEO issues that required attention, such as domain unification, some redirects, and using schema on some of our reviews. We had set some benchmarks and some metrics pre-launch, and then after implementing the updates based on their recommendations, we took measurements again and saw a big increase in website traffic. Their work really helped Google understand our site a lot better. Our domain is old and has a lot of page rank. Their tips helped us to experience the full benefit of that.

With the new landing pages, the goal was to increase time spent on pages and help users to flow through to reservations a lot quicker. We increased time on spent on pages from about 40 seconds to about 80 to 100 seconds, depending on the page. It was great to see that increased engagement and people interacting with those pages not long after we launched them.

Our number of sessions increased by 11% this year. Regarding organic, we’re up about 16%. WebpageFX is one of the main reasons that organic traffic is up 16% this year. It now reaches, 11.3 million — an increase from 9.7 million last year. Our revenue and reservation numbers benefit from the fact that website traffic has increased. Those figures are up more than 23%.

How did WebpageFX perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve all been great; super friendly and knowledgeable. They turn projects around quickly. They operate in a similar way to me and don’t hold a lot of scheduled meetings. We only meet when we need to, and otherwise, use Basecamp to communicate and keep things flowing.

They’ve got their business model down well with their pricing, what they do, and their workflow. They seem to have a very happy workforce comprising people that want to work hard for them. They’re knowledgeable and have a very regimented way of getting things out the door. Their workflow is impressive. Their ability to look at our business and recommend new ways on how we can improve it and help us strategize is something that they do really well.

With some of the regimented, down the line stuff, comes a little bit of a distance between graphic design or copywriters. Maybe they could get to know a brand a little bit better in the beginning, but that’s a two-way street as well.

Do you have any recommendations for someone who is considering WebpageFX?

I would absolutely hire them and work with them. Be transparent as possible with what your goals are and be very clear on what you’re looking to execute when working with them.

Overall Score Working with WebpageFX has been enjoyable. Your success is their success.
    They stay on track with their timelines and keep projects moving along.
    There’s a good correlation between the cost and the value that we get from them.
    They hit most of their deliverables. If we give feedback, they turn it around quickly.
    I’d definitely recommend them.

AdWords & SEO for Advertising Agency

"They can quickly put together a strategic plan and they understand our clients' business."

Sept. 2013 - Ongoing

WebpageFX provides strategic Google Adwords management and SEO campaigns for an advertising agency with national clients. The vast majority of the work centers on paid search but they also provide SEO services for some clients.

Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
Randy Kreisher
SVP, USAgency

WebpageFX is able to grasp client industries and challenges very quickly to build successful paid search campaigns. They always deliver on time and do excellent work.

We are a national full-service advertising agency. We work with WebpageFX on client projects. They work directly for us on numerous client campaigns.

I am the Senior Vice President here at USAgency.

What business challenge were you trying to address with WebpageFX?

They handle many of our Google Adwords projects. Instead of creating an in-house department, it makes more sense for us to partner with WebpageFX on most client projects.

They also do SEO work for some of our clients. Most of their work is around Google Adwords campaigns. Every client is totally different, they are all in very different situations and different financial situations.

We needed a strategic partner that could work with every situation. We can arrange the client details and they put the plan together and execute it for us. We work with our clients to get campaigns and strategies approved. WebpageFX is truly a partner, we don't just tell them what to do. We rely on them for strategy and implementation.

We handle all of the creative work but they do give suggestions. We supply graphic content to them for the PPC campaigns.

We've worked with one account person the past couple of years. We also worked with a couple more people at WebpageFX. We had a consistent contact a few years ago who knew our account quite well. He moved on but our contact is fantastic and it's been a flawless transition.

How did you come to work with WebpageFX?

We were referred to Webpage FX by another strategic partner of ours. It's been over four years, maybe longer. It's probably one of the best phone calls that we ever made.

Our clients are completely different sized organizations. Some are global clients that have local dealers and distributors working with WebpageFX while others are smaller organizations. The range of budgets fees varies quite a bit.

Our clients are completely different sizes. Some are global clients that have local subsidiaries working with WebpageFX while others are tiny firms. The range of fees varies a ton.

I think it was 2013 or 2014. I can't remember the first client project that we worked with WebpageFX on as a partner but it was a great start to our relationship. It's ongoing and we have no plans to stop.

Our clients continue to be very happy with the results and continue to grow their business with the help of Webpage FX. I don't see this work stopping. It's now become an annual budget item for our clients because it's so consistent and successful.

How did WebpageFX perform from a project management standpoint?

It couldn't be any better! They are a ten out of ten with communication and project management. The major reason that we continue to work with them is that they are quick to understand our business and our clients' businesses.

What distinguishes WebpageFX from other providers?

They are very quick to pick up any industry and any client. They can quickly put together a plan and they understand our clients' business and their role in helping execute the plan. They also go live with a new campaign very quickly. This ability to move quickly is invaluable.

Is there anything WebpageFX could have improved or done differently?

Not really, there was a learning curve. Once we got on the same page about our respective roles, there were no issues. There is nothing currently that I'm unhappy with or could be improved at all.

Overall Score I truly think of them as strategic partners. I don't say that about most of our partners. Digital is a priority for all industries and I always call them for a new client project.
    Deadlines are everything for us. If they couldn't hit deadlines, we would bring in any other agency or bring the work in-house.
    There might be other options that are more cost-effective. Ultimately, everyone is making money including the clients.
    They are very quick. Everything is clearly outlined and they are very good about following up and answering everything that is unanswered.
    I already have numerous times.

Digital Marketing Strategy for Heavy Equipment Company

"When I have an issue or a question, they’d jump through hoops of fire to help me out."

Oct. 2014 - Ongoing

WebpageFX completely revamped the website from scratch, modernizing the UI and CMS and incorporating responsive design. They now supervise SEO, SEM, and PPC efforts and manage 90% of outsourced work.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Greg Roth
Digital Marketing Manager, Wheeler Machinery Co.

Through WebpageFX’s results-driven approach and attentive involvement, online leads rose by an impressive 82%, contributing to an overall relationship ROI of 578%. The team’s professional capabilities, industry knowledge, and outstanding customer service continue to inspire trust.

I am the e-business manager in marketing for Wheeler Machinery Co., which is a Caterpillar dealer for the state of Utah, as well as parts of Wyoming, Nevada, and Arizona. We are based in Salt Lake City, Utah. Our digital channel falls under my control.

What challenge were you trying to address with WebpageFX?

I didn’t have the employees or the knowledge that I needed. We were attempting to do everything in-house, and it was overwhelming. I reached out to a company that I knew understood Caterpillar dealers and the heavy construction world but also excelled in the digital realm. We couldn’t complete the work at the price and velocity that we needed.

WebpageFX started by completely redoing my website, which was about 10% of what I needed to outsource. Now, they’re managing 90% of what I needed to outsource. They’ve taken pretty much all of my business, which has been fantastic.

They modernized the whole look and feel and transformed the site into a responsive design. At the time, I really struggled with the CMS [content management system]. I didn’t like the one we had, and it didn’t work well. You basically had to be a computer programmer to get anything to work. The CMS that WebpageFX offered was robust and easy to use, as it involved click-and-point or drag-and-drop activities.

Caterpillar offers products feeds, but I wasn’t aware of how they worked or how to set them up. WebpageFX already knew how to implement everything. They helped us incorporate the product feeds into our website, which was a huge benefit that I hadn’t anticipated when I started working with them.

Early in our relationship, I realized they have a lot more expertise in my industry than I realized. So, we changed the scope a bit to include various XML feeds and other stuff that Caterpillar provides. Once they finished those tasks for me, I realized they were also excellent at SEO [search engine optimization], SEM [search engine marketing], and Google PPC [pay per click] and Google AdWords to display network advertising. I hired them to do all of that for me as well.

I’ve seen tremendous results based on the work they’ve done for me. I had a fair amount of SEO and SEM experience prior to working with them, and my Google Analytics and AdWords were already set up and working. Since these tasks were incredibly time-consuming, there’s no way I could handle them by myself.

When I first reached out to WebpageFX, we sat down and went over what I expected my website to do. Then, they did the keyword research, which was wonderful, and came with their suggestions. They know what I’m trying to accomplish, so they tweak those keywords each month to reach my goals. I don’t have to worry about a thing.

I work one-on-one with Amanda [Lead Internet Marketing Consultant, WebpageFX], and she knows what I deal with every day. She will approach me with solutions to my problems, which is wonderful. For example, two months ago she knew I was really struggling with our social media, and she showed me a great offering they have. In the last couple of months, I have turned over all of my social media to WebpageFX as well. They really excel in this area.

Prior to WebpageFX, we were active on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest. We were doing okay with Facebook but weren’t doing anything beyond Facebook Ads or Google Plus pages and some YouTube advertising. Because I’m pretty much doing this by myself. I just don’t have the time or the staff to manage all these accounts. They took over what I had already had in place and made some great improvements. Darrian [Social Media Specialist, WebpageFX] will plan content for a month in advance using Buffer, and our marketing manager and I will review what she’s set up. If we want to move things around or highlight specials, she’ll accommodate all of that. Darrian always watches current events like the recent floods in Houston. Caterpillar had a big presence in helping in Houston, so she reached out to us and said, “Hey, we should do this.” She also monitors our Facebook page for customer reviews and comments. So, I don’t have to worry about that either.

They have a great setup. Darrian handles social media, and Amanda is my project manager for everything with WebpageFX. It’s great having one person to call and get your problem solved. She gets to know us really well, too. I like working with them. They're efficient and excellent at what they do, and they’re also fun to work with. They’re genuinely nice people, and it’s hard to find vendors like that.

How did you come to work with WebpageFX?

Caterpillar has an annual marketing conference once a year where all the Caterpillar dealers get together and discuss best practices. I was at one of these conferences. While talking to a couple of the marketing managers, I was explaining the nightmare of going through a website redesign. We have nearly 1,400 pages on our website. Two or three people immediately said, “We’re using this vendor that’s really good.” I actually met WebpageFX at the vendor fair and spoke to the owners, who are super nice people. I immediately felt comfortable with them. I knew they were going to do what they promised.

The initial website cost about $60,000. The price varies monthly because of different projects. We’ve spent about $4,000–$5,000 per month since the initial website.

We started working together in October 2014, and our collaboration is ongoing.

When we first started with our website, I pointed out that a local competitor was doing a phenomenal job with their SEO and SEM. I went to Amanda and said, “We have got to beat this company.” It’s hard to measure our success in metrics because they’re not as active on that front anymore.

My new users for SEO has increased by 2% year over year. We’ve seen more than 8% increase overall. New sessions on my site have been increasing about 10% per year. So, we’re about 40% up from where we were. Our paid traffic is amazing, and WebpageFX handles click-through. That actually rose by 158% compared to when we first started. My overall ROI with WebpageFX is 578%, and my online leads are up by 82%. I think they’re doing a fantastic job.

How did WebpageFX perform from a project management standpoint?

They probably performed better than any vendor I’ve partnered with in the past. I’ve been in this position for 27 years, and I’ve worked with a lot of vendors over the years. WebpageFX is way above everybody else. When people ask me what they’re like, I say they are the Apple of customer service in the marketing world. If you ever had an Apple experience and know how good they are to work with and what great products they offer, that is how WebpageFX has been to me. They are super responsive. Even when Amanda went on her honeymoon last year, I said, “I better not get an email from you while you’re away.” I was afraid that if I sent a question to them, that she would see it and respond. She promised me that she wouldn’t. Their service is just over the top.

Our monthly call with Amanda is scheduled for an hour, but it always extends to two because we end up asking her lots more questions than we anticipated. She’s always willing to spend as much time as we need. She emails me probably every other week with quick updates. They monitor our accounts daily. She knows there’s no way I could respond to daily questions, so she’s really good about consolidating her questions and sending them to me in a single email.

They use Basecamp to keep track of everything. If I have a question about something, I can go into Basecamp and find it that way. I’m not a big Basecamp fan, but I appreciate that they archive every conversation.

They’re incredibly professional. The SEO and PPC area is fiercely competitive. WebpageFX comes across as knowledgeable but easy to work with. When I have an issue or a question, they’d jump through hoops of fire to help me out. I appreciate their capabilities and the speed at which they work.

Their invoicing is a little vague. Sometimes, I have to question them about certain items. I don’t have a set fee with them by month. If I ask for special work, then they’ll bill me separately for that. Also, they don’t have any online documentation for the programs that they offer.

They have an entire marketing automation suite, which lets us do some wonderful things, but we have to figure it out on our own or constantly ask them for help because there’s no documentation for the programs that they’ve written. They said that they’re working on that. But, these are minor concerns that I don’t really worry about.

Overall Score They’re excellent and do a fantastic job, but some little quirks pop up now and then.
    They are experiencing growing pains, so sometimes I have to wait on certain tasks. It’s not perfect, but it’s close.
    As a manager on a budget, I’m always worried about expenses. I like to save money where I can, but I can’t complain about the results.
    They do what they say and get it right the first time.
    The work that they do is unparalleled in our industry.

SEO & Digital Strategy for Manufacturing Company

"They always use the right data, how to organize it, and how to make it understandable to me."

June 2016 - Ongoing

WebpageFX improved brand awareness and online presence after an ownership change and rebranding. They helped transition the client from print and trade show advertising to 90% digital marketing.

Greenwood, Delaware
Jeff Clouser
President, Epic Manufacturing

The website increases yearly in all metrics, including qualified traffic, PPC leads, and conversions. WebpageFX focuses on measurable outcomes and provides transparent, clear, and concise reports to support their strategies.  They assign appropriate personnel to tasks and are seamless to work with.

I'm the president of a manufacturing company and we specifically build hydroseeding equipment and straw blowing equipment that's used by contractors for growing grass for revegetation and erosion control around the country. So it could be used for anything from a lawn to a commercial property to a mine to a pipeline, anywhere that the ground has disturbed grass that needs to be replanted and our machines do that. We've been in business probably 50 years and it's been under several different names and ownership groups.

What business challenge were you trying to address with WebpageFX?

Back in 2010, we had an ownership change. As part of the ownership change, the company name changed and we rebranded ourselves. We had really internal branding with colors, naming, and our website. We developed a nice package around our brand. Building awareness nationally about us was still a struggle. People didn't know our new name but they knew the previous name.

People may or may not find us on a search because our search engine optimization wasn't as good as it could be. We were looking to dramatically improve our awareness in the industry after having redone the name and branding of our company.

We used a pretty large company before WebpageFX that came highly recommended but it just wasn't a good fit. There was poor communication and a mental block for them to understand our business. Our products are very niche. It's a very small and niche industry with a very technical sales pitch. It was a struggle from day one.

I had some familiarity with WebpageFX when I was working for Ohio Cat in 2010. WebpageFX had gotten on my radar there because they did work for our neighboring dealer in Pennsylvania. I was looking at their branding and was looking at using WebpageFX for our purposes. This all happened at the same time that I moved back home to run my current firm.

For several reasons, we didn't use WebpageFX here at first. We came back around to them when it didn't work out with the first agency.

It's critical that you have a good working relationship with your key point of contact. They assigned Katie Brady to our account. She and I clicked and had a good working relationship and communication from the start. That helped tremendously because she understood what I wanted and we started strongly. Her communication was strong and regular, which the other agency didn't offer. We had to track them down to get status updates and their responses were vague and not supported by data.

WebpageFX is very thorough at looking at the data to figure out actions and strategies. They don't apply boilerplate strategies to everyone, which doesn't work for us since we are a niche product. Katie was really good at identifying key phrases instead of just finding keywords. This helped us to get a ton of qualified traffic. It's great to get a ton of traffic but if they aren't qualified, users will bounce and go elsewhere. These traffic numbers can be misleading.

Our last agency did many things to bring traffic to our site. It was all bogus traffic from weird places and it wasn't valuable. I think it was smoke and mirrors. With WebpageFX, they are an open book. Everything is clear, concise, and communicated. I have a confidence level with them because they show me, report what they do and thoroughly explain what we are doing. It doesn't mean that they always get it 100% right.

There is an opportunity to get things right and discuss things. There is a chance to fix things and get it to a level so it's performing. They have helped us set up Gmail marketing, that has done very well with us for a cost-effective number. Our return on investment there is phenomenal. There is an understanding of what we want to do. We are changing, evolving, and thinking outside the box. Our traffic and conversions have grown. All positive metrics have grown exponentially. We are happy with the results and continuing to move forward. We are very committed to the digital marketing side.

We used to do trade shows and print ads but those things don't work anymore. Most people go to the computer when they want to learn about a product. We are putting about 90% of our budget on the digital side. We are down to maybe one trade show and one print publication where we know they have editorial content around hydroseeding. We used to do 25 to 30 trade shows per year and now it's two per year. It's not where our customers are going to find what they want.

How did you come to work with WebpageFX?

We spoke with a salesperson at first who quoted us a package and assigned us a digital marketing representative. They worked as a team to give us Katie as a representative because of her background or knowledge. It was about who was the best fit based on our industry and what we wanted to accomplish.

Once we were assigned to Katie, the majority of work was run through here. She facilitates all the work that requires other members of the time. It's very seamless for me because I just deal with Katie. She finds the most relevant person when we have needs. On a couple occasions, they will do conference calls with their content writers. We update and add to our website content with them to help our organic search results.

We have a very technical, specific message that we try to communicate to stand out. I've done calls with their writers to try to clearly articulate what we need to write. I just don't have time to write the content, I'm good at it but I don't have time to do the writing now. I'm very particular and anal about all of our marketing because it's my vision and my brand. I've created everything like the color scheme, name, website design, and layout. I've done all of that myself so it's my baby.

Sometimes we have found that I need to do some editing of their writing content. It's impossible for any agency writer to get it exactly right. I don't have the expectation that they know what I know. It helps me get past writer's block and get articles published.

Our annual spend is around $60,000.

It was around June 2016. It's ongoing and we will have a full website redesign to streamline things and make it better. I think it's the best in the industry but I always want to be better. Sometime in the next three to six months, we will start on the next project. We are always looking with them at the next area to attack to grow our online presence.

Our pay-per-click leads had a 86% increase and our organic traffic is up about 43%. Organic traffic went up 27% and resulted in 59% of conversions. We had 77% more organic visitors year over year. They increased pay-per-click leads by 69% and pay-per-click calls by 137%. Cost per pay-per-click lead decreased by 22%. Cost per pay-per-click action decreased by 50%. This year over year data came from December 2016.

How did WebpageFX perform from a project management standpoint?

I think they are phenomenal. We used to communicate on a weekly call. As we got our initial projects under control, that turned into biweekly. It's now monthly or as needed. Katie visited here to tour the plant and look at the equipment. She got a first-hand education of what we do.

We've done it long enough so that we don't need regular calls like the beginning.

What distinguishes WebpageFX from other providers?

It was their focus on measurable outcomes. The first company that we used and spent a lot of money with was all smoke and mirrors. It wasn't grounded in statistics and numbers. This team has given me countless reports to support their strategies. That works for me as a particular person who needs a comfort level with WebpageFX. They are using legitimate information and are experts. They always use the right data, know how to organize it, and make it understandable to me.

Other firms have great people on the top but they don't have strong people working under them. Other agencies didn't have impressive portfolios online. They wanted me to redo our website so they could manage everything. Others didn't take the time to make their own website as cutting edge. I didn't get that level of confidence from other agencies.

WebpageFX uses numbers and stats on their own website. It's impressive and comforting. It makes me more confident in their abilities. It's not just a sales pitch on the phone, their site backs up what they say.

Is there anything WebpageFX could have improved or done differently?

The only issue that I have involves the content writing about our product. I've come to realize that it's not realistic for me to not be involved in the writing process. No one can ever communicate the message better than me because I've been around the content for nearly thirty years. It's not a knock on them but it's frustrating for me.

Overall Score It's been a great experience. Our account manager is awesome and does a great job. I have no complaints.
    I can't think of any delays that they caused.
    You would always like everything you buy to be cheaper. Local companies can do work for much cheaper in many cases for design work. The digital marketing work provides a good return on investment. It's not cheap but it's worth it. We may double.
    I don't have any reason not to rate them a five. They have done everything that they said they would do better than I expected with support of data and facts. This gives me confidence.
    They are hands down the best that I've ever worked with in digital marketing.

Gold