Digital Partner for your Online Business

In 2014, innovative technology and passionate creativity merged, and Webcontrive was born. Since then, Webcontrive has brought countless ideas to life – launching over 100 websites and connecting businesses with clients all over the world. Despite our international recognition, we remain a small agency dedicated to close collaboration with every client.

Surat, India

Shopify Dev Support for App Development Firm

"WebContrive met all the requirements, creating a functional application."

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

WebContrive provides Shopify development support to a mobile app company. The team built a Shopify app with a corresponding website for e-commerce store owners. The app is available on the Shopify store.

Project Manager, Web Apps

WebContrive met expectations, delivering what was requested. Their communicative approach supplemented their excellent professional management style. Their team is creative and readily available.

I’m a project manager at Web Apps, a mobile development company. I manage outsourcing services.

What challenge were you trying to address with WebContrive?

We hired WebContrive as an additional developer resource for coding and design, specifically for Shopify.

I provided their team with the scope, which included visual and code requirements. WebContrive developed a Shopify mobile app for web users that integrate plugins, along with a website to assist with the app. The platform allows e-commerce store owners that use Shopify to sell their products through enhancing their photo gallery. The images are displayed in a 360 carousel, which will enable customers to swipe through the product.

Our main point of contact is the project manager. He leads the design and engineering as well.

How did you come to work with WebContrive?

I came across their work online. After viewing their Shopify reviews and their work that was in line with our goals, I engaged with WebContrive.

We’ve spent $2,800.

We began working with WebContrive in November 2018, and the work is ongoing.

WebContrive met all the requirements, creating a functional application. Everyone thinks it’s excellent so far, but we’re still testing a few things. The app was accepted into the Shopify store, which is a daunting process.

How did WebContrive perform from a project management standpoint?

They are exceptional at project management. We have biweekly standup meetings and work in sprints. Upwork is our communication tool.

Their communication, design ability, and accessibility have been their strongest points.

No, there are none that I can think of.

Clients should have their requirements readily available. WebContrive works fast, so that will benefit their process.

Shopify Developement for Design Studio

"The clients love the store and we receive great feedback."

WebContrive developed a Shopify store, working on the design, functionality, code, and all of the site's elements. They also uploaded products to increase site functionality.

Israel
Yael Rozanes
Founder & CEO, UL-UX

The completed store has been very well received by its clients. They managed the project effectively and ensured the development was completed quickly, responsibly, and with all issues addressed promptly.

I'm the founder and CEO of UL-UX studios. We define, design, and develop applications, websites, and online stores.

For what projects/services did your company hire WebContrive?

We needed them to develop complex Shopify stores for global premium brands.

To achieve a Shopify store that was clean and nice looking, with great load time, a neat design, and fast responses.

I went through many portfolios of Shopify experts and development companies. I talked to WebContrive's CEO and knew they were the ones I wanted to work with. They were very responsive and gave me a feeling of confidence.

They developed a complex Shopify store for us. It involved work on the design, functionality, code, and embedded elements. They also built the menus and uploaded products.

There were designers, a manager, and developers on the team.

When delivering this kind of store to my clients, I want to be totally sure of what I'm delivering. The clients love the store and we receive great feedback.

It was very effective.

Their responsibility, response time, and their willingness to help.

There's nothing I can think of.

I highly appreciate the team and their work.
    Definitely.

E-commerce Development for Activewear Retailer

“I couldn’t ask for better service. They’re prompt and helpful.”

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

WebContrive designed a website’s interface to increase usability and reliability for visitors. Now, they provide SEO guidance, working to increase traffic and improve search rankings.

Thailand
Managing Director, Swimwear & Activewear Company

WebContrive implemented strategies that boosted digital visibility and made the site more user-friendly. With responsive communication and a flexible work ethic, the team delivered a quality product. They willingly make changes to improve the website and its SEO performance.

I’m the managing director of a swimwear and activewear retailer.

For what projects/services did your company hire WebContrive?

I needed an agency to provide web development and SEO services.

Ultimately, we wanted to increase traffic and search performance through a better website.

Shopify recommended them.

After establishing the project’s scope, WebContrive began designing the e-commerce website’s layout. In the platform’s interface, the team prioritized easy navigation and reliable functions to support our global customer base. They continue to work on the site’s SEO.

We work with one expert developer, who is always available and responsive.

WebContrive’s SEO strategies increased our traffic rates. Additionally, their web design allows customers to browse our site and purchase products with more efficiency.

Their project management approach is great. We speak daily via Skype, and I always feel supported by their team.

I appreciate the team’s responsive communication and flexibility. They permit us to make changes to the designs as many times as we want.

I couldn’t ask for better service. They’re prompt and helpful.