Big Success Great Experience

When it is web development solutions come fresh, first-hand, backed by innovation.

With the well-chalked out techniques, customized inputs, out-of-the-box development strategies, and technical know-how, we, as a web development company, have been successful in catering to the web development needs of businesses for our local, national and international clients.

We can easily dabble with web development platforms like WordPress, WooCommerce, OpenCart, Magento, Custom PHP, CMS made simple, WiX, Shopify, ASP.Net and the like.

We have served clients belonging to different industries ranging from fashion, sports, real estate, travel, gaming sites, just to name a few. We are being able to deliver web development solutions in tune with the needs of our clients. We delve deep into the business purpose, vision and mission, result-oriented business goals of clients individually so that the professional web-ready gateway or the website that we build get edgy over its competitors in a specified niche.

We have been instrumental in writing success stories of different businesses; when are we writing yours?

Development Hub

Our development hub includes end-to-end services.

Website development that syncs well with SEO standards

Cutting-edge backend infrastructure to keep you ahead in the game

Custom in core so you get what your business exactly demands

Contact Us For Best Web Development Solutions

Don’t settle for an average website. Get the best as your business requires to get to the top and you are all game for it, we know! Leverage our advanced resources, enjoy…

Best and customized website development services

A team of qualified website developers at your disposal

Competitive pricing that’s friendlier to your budget

Great results, awesome experience!

2008
  • 410 E Santa Clara Street Unit #811
    San Jose, CA 95113
  • 23, Girish Mukherjee Rd
    Kolkata 700025

Website Designing & Development for Alanic

Business Needs: -

The client was looking for company who can build a website for them from scratch. They wanted the website to be SEO friendly and responsive in all devices. They were looking for an easy communication, quality of work and company which is equally good in both website designing and development.

The website Alanic.com has been crafted to offer smooth user experience and manage all things

comfortable on the platform. The designing team gave in a lot of effort to build a professional, unique and elegant design as per client’s expectation.

Front – End

Our dedicated front-end developers and designers built a responsive web design to fulfil the client’s expectation. The functionalities in the website is accordance with the client. Client wanted a B2B Ecommerce Website where the visitors will come and leave an inquiry for bulk orders.

Back – End

Our experienced WordPress Development team worked on the project with a proper planning and strategy. They had kept in mind that the client does not have any issues while posting new images and content. An easy payment gateway has been implemented to maintain the transparency in all online transactions.

The hard work put in by all the departments was paid at last as the client was satisfied with the outcome and gave us the contract of Digital Marketing also.

Web Development for Escape Room

"They have a very professional approach."

Aug. - Jan. 2019

Web Logos Hub developed a new website for an escape room from scratch to increase functionality and usability.

Yoni B

The new site functions better and faster than the old, receiving praise from customers. Web Logos Hub works effectively to deliver customized solutions. Their team is communicative and professional

I’m the owner of Enigma escape room in Los Angeles California, we provide escape rooms experienced in a physical location and we sell the tickets on our website

For what projects/services did your company hire Web Logos Hub?

The developers that designed our original website were no longer available to support it so we hired web logos hub to redo the entire website from scratch

To make sure our website is redone 100% how it was before and make the admin way more user-friendly

Web hub replied to my add on upwork and I loved the solution they found on to how to make my website better and complete is faster

Web hub needed to start from scratch and redo the entire front and back end of the website ... the previous website had a very limited admin and it was not user friendly and it was done in a very dated support system that could no longer be maintained- Web hub REDID everything in a very modern and user friendly way and I love my new website !

It was Indra as a supervisor and 3 programmers that were all in touch with me working on different elements of the website

The website works better, faster, customers love it and compliment it - in addition as an owner I have the option to add/remove/change texts/pictures by myself from the admin without dependency on the web developers now

One manager and 3 programmers - all communicated via WhatsApp and it was very effective!

The effectiveness of them as a team! They have a very professional approach.

Not that I can think of

Overall Score I got exactly what I wanted in a fair price
    Project was delivered on time
    Fair price compared to other quotes I got
    Perfect website
    Great developers

PHP Debugging & Speed Optimization for Realtor

“I am beyond happy with their work.”

June - July 2019

Web Logos Hub fixed recurring PHP errors and upgraded the server of a WordPress website.

Rockledge, Florida
Benjamin Bodenschatz
Realtor, Blue Palms Realty

Thanks to Web Logos Hub, the site’s loading speed improved dramatically and longstanding errors were resolved. Their technical expertise, transparency, and smooth project management set them apart from other vendors.

I’m a realtor for a residential property in Florida.

For what projects/services did your company hire Web Logos Hub?

We hired them to fix recurring errors on our website.

Our goal was to resolve errors by optimizing the cache and server settings.

A colleague recommended Web Logos Hub.

The Web Logos Hub team edited and upgraded our server settings. They also adjusted our WordPress settings to produce the correct IDX output.

A direct project manager from Web Logos Hub handled most of our conversations. However, other specialists joined the conversation when needed.

Web Logos Hub did a fantastic job. Within a week, they resolved errors that the software support teams weren't able to fix in over a year of back and forth communication. They got my site to an incredible page load time, which I didn't think was possible given all the plug-ins I'm using.

This project was managed extremely well and completed on time. Web Logos Hub sent regular updates on their progress via Upwork and Skype.

I highly recommend Web Logos Hub. They quickly resolved issues that other support teams were not able to fix. I will most definitely hire them again for any website development or optimization needs in the future.

No, nothing comes to mind. I am beyond happy with their work.

Logo Development for Wholesale Company

“Working with Web Logos Hub made our project fast, easy, and affordable.”

Dec. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Web Logos Hub contributed professional design services to aid the launch of a wholesale company’s new offerings. They designed logos for multiple brands.

Miami Beach, Florida
Bruce Greg
Managing Partner

Web Logos Hub efficiently produced logo designs to deliver for the new brands in question. Working at a rapid pace, they maintained an effortless dynamic with the internal team. The competitive price point they offered made their level of service especially valuable.

I work for a wholesale company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Web Logos Hub?

We hired Web Logos Hub to provide logo design services.

Our goal for this project was to design a logo.

We hired Web Logos Hub based on a reference.

Web Logos Hub created logo designs for our new brands.

We were the client for this project and Web Logos Hub served as our vendor.

Working with Web Logos Hub made our project fast, easy, and affordable.

The workflow between our respective teams was simple and efficient.

I was most impressed by the speed at which Web Logos Hub was able to work.

No, there are none.

Overall Score I highly recommended
    Scheduling was easy.
    They provide excellent value.
    They had great teamwork.
    I was very impressed with them.

Website Dev & Maintenance for Real Estate Agency

“Unlike other providers, they persevere and dedicate themselves to deliver the work I need.”

May 2016–Ongoing

Web Logos Hub Inc. designed and developed a website for a real estate business. They built the site to display listings and the team provides ongoing maintenance.

Los Angeles Metro Area
Owner, Real Estate Agency

Despite a few miscommunications about the ideas for the site, the platform fulfills the original vision and performs well. The Web Logos Hub Inc. team shows unwavering commitment to fulfilling project goals. Their customer-service mindset and quick speed make their support valuable.

I’m the owner of a real estate company that specializes in leasing.

What challenge were you trying to address with Web Logos Hub Inc.?

I hired Web Logos Hub to develop my website and provide maintenance.

Web Logos Hub designed and created my website based on the concept I gave them. They currently maintain the platform. If I need any updates or changes made to the site, they’re available. Their team also fixes any issues we run into.

The owner is my main point of contact for payment and coordinating our budgets. They provide one main developer who works on the platform directly.

How did you come to work with Web Logos Hub Inc.?

I found the work they did for another company and I hired them for my website.

I’ve spent around $1,000 on their services.

We’ve been working together since May 2016.

Although there were a few miscommunications due to a language barrier, they produced a website that fulfilled what I envisioned. The site allows me to effectively showcase my listings, so it’s a benefit for my business.

How did Web Logos Hub Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

They keep track of the work. Responses are immediate and Web Logos Hub gets the work done within a solid timeframe.

Unlike other providers, they persevere and dedicate themselves to deliver the work I need. They put in the effort to identify issues and work on fixing them. Their team is dedicated to serving the customer.

There’s nothing they could do better for me.

Even though they may not fully grasp what you need at first, stick with them because they’ll deliver a good final product.

SEO & Web Dev for Cosmetic Company

"Web Logos Hub Inc.’s efficiency in solving problems is the most impressive"

July 2018 - Ongoing

Web Logos Hub Inc. provides SEO and development assistance for site optimization. Their services included implementing UX/UI features for mobile and desktop accessibility, backend development, and SEO aid.

Australia
George Papura
Director, Happy Skin Co.

The SEO and site development services Web Logos Hub Inc. delivered have contributed to an increase in site ranking and overall traffic and sales. They have strong problem-solving skills that make their development work appear effortless.

I’m the founder and director of Happy Skin Co. We are an E-Commerce beauty and cosmetics company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Web Logos Hub Inc.?

We needed SEO and web development assistance.

We wanted to achieve a better ranking through SEO and optimized web pages.

We carefully selected them over many applicants because their skill set and expertise caught my attention.

They provided service on the backend of our site. We have five stores so they did this work for each one. They optimized our webpage to result in better experiences for both mobile and desktop users.

I’ve met and spoken with five individuals, but I know the team is on the larger side.

After beginning our work with them, our site traffic, ranking, and the number of sales each increased. We’ve seen fewer drop-offs after our site was optimized specifically for mobile and desktop users.

The project management was very impressive. The team leader was efficient and prompt; he assigned tasks to his team with clear, perfect execution.

Web Logos Hub Inc.’s efficiency in solving problems is the most impressive. They fixed any issues with our UX/UI and SEO tasks easily.

There is nothing they could improve.

Digital Marketing & Web Design for Medical Supplier

“I was impressed with their timeliness.”

Apr. 2019

Web Logos Hub was responsible for digital marketing initiatives and also provided web design services.

West Palm Beach, Florida
Joei Hayes-Skeffington
CEO, 12 Panel Medical, Inc.

Web Logos Hub delivered highly satisfactory work that has set them up for multiple engagements. They communicated clearly and made changes promptly.

I’m the CEO of a company that offers drug testing and medical supplies.

For what projects/services did your company hire Web Logos Hub?

I hired them for several projects, including website marketing and design features.

I wanted to accomplish several tasks.

I found them on Upwork.

Web Logos Hub helped me with several projects, including digital marketing for my business.

I was quite pleased with their work. I plan to use them again when needed.

It was extremely effective with great communication.

I was impressed with their timeliness. They were willing to make any changes necessary in a friendly and prompt manner.

No, nothing comes to mind. We had no issues.

It was perfect.
    Their pricing matched my expectations.
    Everything was excellent.

Web Design and Dev for Online Book

"Their work improved our business."

Jan. 2019 - Feb. 2019

Web Logos Hub did full-stack web development to support online downloads of a book.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Gautam Baid, CFA
Summit Global Investments

The successful launch of an interactive site has engaged users and supported a significant number of online book downloads. Expected a proactive partner who provides wide-ranging support.

I’m a portfolio manager with Summit Global Investments, a firm in mutual funds.

For what projects/services did your company hire Web Logos Hub?

We need development of a website for a book.

I wanted to see online downloads of the book.

We chose them based on the quality of their portfolio and feedback.

They designed and developed the entire website.

The dynamic and interactive nature of the website has ensured high levels of engagement and a large number of downloads. Their work improved our business.

They supported us through delivery.

They work proactively.

No, I’m very satisfied.

Development for Online Educational Portal

"Web Logos Hub is extremely impressive."

Web Logos Hub is developing an online educational platform that connects instructors with students all over the world. Work on the portal is ongoing.

Subhangi Agarwal
Intern, buyonlineclasses.com

After being unsatisfied with the previous platform, Web Logos Hub was hired to build a new educational portal. Early internal feedback is positive for the new platform. Their readily available team is communicative and skilled. Customers can expect work delivered within the assigned timeline.

I’m an intern at an online educational portal that helps facilitate the connection between students and teachers.

For what projects/services did your company hire Web Logos Hub Inc.?

We hired Web Logos Hub to redevelop our online portal. We were unsatisfied with the previous installment.

We want to onboard around 100 teachers and faculty members, and connect them with students all over the world.

Web Logos Hub was recommended to our team.

Web Logos is playing a significant role in developing a portal from scratch and within a strict timeline.

We work with around five to ten people.

We've given Web Logos Hub excellent feedback on their work so far.

Web Logos Hub is extremely impressive. Their team also supports critical tasks when required on the weekends.

Communicating with Web Logos Hub is easy. They’re readily accessible and complete tasks within the time frame.

Nothing really. Web Logos Hub is doing an excellent job.

Web Development for Multimedia Publishing Company

"I'm very happy with the website and the team's overall professionalism."

Jan. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Web Logos Hub Inc. designed and developed a website based on an existing mockup.

London, UK
Niro Knox
Founder, SocialWorx LTD

The team managed the project efficiently and excelled at meeting deadlines. They were easy to work with, professional, and created a responsive website.

I'm the owner of SocialWorx, a multimedia publishing company aiming to create helpful materials around stigmatized personal challenges, such as mental illnesses and learning disabilities.

For what projects/services did your company hire Web Logos Hub Inc.?

We hired them for web design and development.

We wanted to create a website with a good user conversion rate.

We decided Indra (Indrajit Ghosh, Team Lead, Web Logos Hub Inc.) and the team were a good fit, and they did a fantastic job/

They converted our PhotoShop Data file (PSD) into a live, responsive website.

We had three developers and a project manager.

I'm very happy with the website and the team's overall professionalism.

Our project was managed very effectively.

They were quick and accurate.

No, they're a great team.

All was done on time.
    They're cost effective.

Support and Improvement of Sports Website

"They provided assistance whenever we needed them."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

Web Logos Hub Inc. provided support for an existing website. They fixed internal forms and integrated them into existing CRM software.

United Arab Emirates
Katrina Marie Abustan
Marketing Manager, MPAC Sports

The team’s fixes have helped the website function more smoothly. Expect a partner with the expertise and the dedication to identify and implement necessary changes.

I’m the marketing manager for a youth sports development organization.

For what projects/services did your company hire Web Logos Hub Inc.?

We needed developers to fix issues with our website.

We wanted a well-functioning website.

We’d previously found them on Upwork.

They fixed our internal forms on the website and integrated them into our CRM software.

We worked with their web developers.

They provided effective fixes that have helped our website function better.

Their team worked efficiently to implement the necessary changes.

They provided assistance whenever we needed them.

No, I can’t think of anything.