NextGen Agile Web Design & Development Company

We are Web Design and Development Fully Remote Company focused on Client’s Results and Revenue.

Let’s be honest – your revenue is very important to us, your success is our reputation. Our income depends on the effectiveness of the business solutions we provide. These are not empty words. Your results really matter to us!

We have incredible expertise in creating customized web and mobile solutions; our programmers are dedicated code maniacs who adore bringing a product to perfection.

Currently we are dedicated to next Tech List:

• Front-End stack: JavaScript(ECMAScript), React.js, Vue,js, AJAX, Bootstrap
  • Python stack: Python 3+, Django, MongoDB
  • PHP stack: PHP7, Laravel, MySQL
  • Database stack: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Mongo, NoSQL

The squad of our gifted designers prepares bespoke responsive design using the most advanced UI and UX technologies that reinforce websites and attract users.

We hold control over your server and take care of the proper work of the whole system while you run your business.

Operating with efficient SEO technologies our company works hard to propel forward brands around the globe.

Since 2012, our company has completed hundreds of successful projects and developed high-performance products for start-ups as well as for bigwig enterprises.

Web Design Sun® Team works remotely to get completely engaged in the development of your web wishes and needs.

, Ukraine
  • Ukraine
  • World Trade Center, Edificio Sur - 2ª Planta Muelle de Barcelona
    Barcelona 08039
    Spain
  • Australia
  • Ukraine

Web Development and Design for Insurance Company

“Customers and prospective customers alike recited this positive feedback.”

Apr. 2018 - June 2018

Web Design Sun designed and developed a new website based on a/b tests conducted by another company. Developers coded the website using WordPress CRM to make it look modern and vibrant.

Manchester, United Kingdom
Marketing Manager, The Insurance Octopus

Paid ad conversion rates improved since implementing the new and unique website design. Both staff and customers recited positive feedback about the website. Initially, the scope could have been more thorough but solid communication allowed the project to be completed on time.

I am the marketing manager of the Insurance Octopus, a UK-based business insurance broker.

For what projects/services did your company hire Web Design Sun®?

We hired Web Design Sun to design and develop a new website based on the a/b tests we already carried out.

The main goal was to refresh our website with a modern and unique design. We wanted the site to look and feel less like a boring insurance website and feel welcoming and look vibrant.

Web Design Sun was one of 40 vendors we looked into. Then, I interviewed 4 different agencies and they were selected because of the quality of their portfolio, cost, and timeframe.

Their team created a web design based around the initial designs we tested. They were then tasked with developing the site using WordPress CMS. They implemented their original design onto all of our core site pages. Over time they made necessary improvements.

Leona was our primary contact.

The internal team gave positive feedback on the site. Customers and prospective customers alike recited this positive feedback. The conversion rate across our paid ad campaigns already improved.

Skype was our primary communication platform to talk with Leona and her team. The Invision app is how we shared the designs back-and-forth.

They receive feedback well and took it into account in their designs. They are very client-oriented overall.

Website Coding for Nutritional Supplement Company

"The improved coding of our website helps us have a more professional presence online and acquire new customers."

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

Web Design Sun provided backend maintenance with newly written code to improve website functionality and design. They also built a database for image storage.

USA
President, Chosen Vitamins

The code improvements have made the site more professional, helping draw new business. Web Design Sun was attentive to all problems and questions, and they provided a high level of service. Their code met all specifications and has been useful for advancing business goals.

I am the president of a nutritional supplement manufacturer. We make and distribute wellness products to the United States and South America.

For what projects/services did your company hire Web Design Sun®?

The vendor needed to produce quality code that met our internal standards.

We wanted to have the designs and functionalities implemented with the highest quality possible.

We found Web Design Sun using UpWork.

They coded our entire website and implemented a database-driven option for the images.

We had a project manager who was our liaison with their team.

The project manager capably handled all tasks and communication. All of our needs were addressed quickly.

I found the quality of their work notable, along with their customer service.

iOS Dev and Support for On-Demand Car Care Service

"Their developer is always online and will chime in with ideas to solve any issues we have."

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

Having worked with them before, Web Design Sun provides ongoing feature development for an iOS app as well as support.

San Mateo, California
Egor Makarov
Founder & CEO, Qweex

Several updates have been released for the app as they continue working hard on perfecting various aspects of it. Web Design Sun’s highly-responsive and available team provides quality deliverables that are on par with their price. They could work on contributing more suggestions for improvement.

I’m the founder and CEO of Qweex: On-Demand Car Care. We’re a radically more convenient and earth-friendly way of getting your car washed. Our fully equipped and insured Qweex professionals come to you whenever and wherever, as long as it’s within the service area.

For what projects/services did your company hire Web Design Sun?

We needed iOS development and support services.

We specifically wanted a new set of features developed, as well as ongoing support for our iOS app.

They were selected based on a previous experience we had with them, where they executed the project much to our stakeholders’ satisfaction.

Our iOS app is a tool that connects drivers with nearby automobile techs and washers for a seamless car wash and/or basic servicing experience.

We initially spoke with their CEO, and then got to work with an account manager and an expert iOS developer. We feel really fortunate working with them.

The work is ongoing. We’ve made several successful releases to the App Store and continue working together on perfecting the tech and UX.

The workflow is seamless, though I think that their developers should have more control in the project. The involvement of the account manager is minimal after a few weeks and perhaps should be eliminated completely as stakeholders and developers build a stronger relationship.

Their response to inquiries or questions is lightning fast, which is how it should be! Their developer is always online and will chime in with ideas to solve any issues we have.

We’d love to see more suggestions on tech stack updates, performance improvements, open source libraries, etc. Any recommendations, suggestions, or intermittent code audits would be helpful and would foster a stronger, mutually-beneficial relationship.

Overall Score We’re completely satisfied with their performance, quality, and pricing.
    Scheduling is simple. It's on-demand.
    We feel fairly charged for the services rendered.
    We have no questions or complaints about their quality!
    I would absolutely recommend them.

Custom WordPress Plug-In for Web Development Company

"We were most impressed by their ability to immediately understand tasks without extensive detail."

May - Oct. 2017

Web Design Sun developed a custom plug-in for an existing website. Compatible with two other plug-ins, the flagship product provided unique functionalities and was integrated with several additional programs.

Trondheim, Norway
Torkild Svendsen
CTO, Webitz AS

The plug-in was central to the website’s launch and has greatly reduced manual work requirements. Responsive, experienced, and professional, Web Design Sun quickly grasped concepts, appropriately and efficiently delegated tasks, and often delivered requested updates or changes within the same day.

I am the co-owner of a web development company. We use our marketing and advertising expertise to create niche websites.

For what projects/services did your company hire Web Design Sun?

We needed a new WordPress plug-in developed from scratch. This was a core product for our website that would add and address a range of functionalities.

We wanted the plug-in to be customizable, easy to use, and compatible with two other existing plug-ins. We also wanted it integrated with other programs, such as WP Membership and Pretty Links for WordPress.

Our project was posted on Upwork, where it was open to bids from various agencies and experts. We received many quotes, but Web Design Sun had the best. The company had an extensive project resume with excellent reviews and seemed very professional. I was also pleased with their response, which indicated that they had a plan for accomplishing this task. They were the clear choice.

We began with a task list and project description. All of the information and ideas we provided them allowed them to quickly develop an initial mock-up for review and adjustments. We approved some early tasks, but then continued to adjust lists and milestones on an ongoing basis and as needed for the remainder of the project. They were also very responsive to requests for add-ons and fixes, delivering the updated version the next day, if not the same day.

Although there were three total involved with the project, we only communicated with one or two people, depending on the task. This made communication fast and efficient.

The plug-in, which was finished on schedule, drastically reduced our manual labor requirements. The custom design was unique among similar products and delivered functions specifically for our use. Our website could not have launched without this.

Our project manager served as our primary contact, which was extremely helpful in facilitating streamlined communication via Skype or Upwork Chat. He delegated tasks to the WordPress expert, who created the plug-in and completed all updates and changes.

We were most impressed by their ability to immediately understand tasks without extensive detail; this helped us avoid misunderstandings and expedite progress. We appreciated their ability to send screenshots or video for our feedback, and their skill set in general met all of our needs.

I personally did not find anything that needs improvement. If there were any areas, they were so minor I did not notice.

Overall Score My company and I had a great experience on this project.
    Their scheduling was perfect; they delivered on time.
    The cost was great. We paid for experts, and it was worth it.
    They deliver great work and quality.
    I have already referred Web Design Sun to others.

Multiple Web Dev for Health and Wellness Company

"They always come up with exactly what we need."

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

Web Design Sun has built several web projects, including WordPress websites and a customizable content platform. They handle PHP and HTML development as well as design.

Brooklyn, New York
Owner, Digital Publisher

High-quality work and timely deliveries keep clients satisfied. Web Design Sun's speedy turnarounds, meticulous planning, and deep development knowledge distinguish them from competitors. The agency excells at finding innovative and imaginative solutions to complex problems.

I’m the owner of Ingenious SEM. I provide SEO and PPC services for my clients.

What challenge were you trying to address with Web Design Sun?

A lot of web developers seem knowledgeable, but aren’t able to finish the project. I had that problem with a few developers that I hired.

They were working for my previous company. When they finished that project, they worked on the projects for my various clients that I was doing SEO for. They are still working on a big project for me. It uses WordPress, but it’s highly customized. They’re doing a very good job.

They know web development, especially WordPress, very well. One of the projects that we’re discussing is a completely custom platform that competes with WordPress and offers all its functionalities. They’re not limited to WordPress or HTML, but also work well with PHP and databases.

I first worked with Igor [CEO/Founder, Web Design Sun]. He was very knowledgeable and capable of doing every task that we needed. Now I have my own manager and 1-2 developers.

How did you come to work with Web Design Sun?

I found them on Upwork over five years ago when I was working as marketing director for another company. When looking for a company, my primary concern was price. I was impressed with their work, and they were quite cheap.

Their prices have since increased. Once I started working with them, I saw that their value was above what they charged before. That was primarily why I stayed with them. They work fast, provide accurate quotes, and complete the project by or before the deadline.

$20,000—$30,000.

We started working together in the summer of 2012 and the work is ongoing.

They achieved anything I challenged them with according to the quote and timeline estimates. Everything was very high-quality, and everybody is happy. My client had hired someone that he thought would do a good job for the project they’re currently working on. Six months and $15,000 later, all he had was couple of designs and an unfinished website. I offered him my service with Web Design Sun, and they finished in three months what the other guy couldn’t finish in six.

How did Web Design Sun perform from a project management standpoint?

They were always very knowledgeable when we discussed projects. They’d explain what was possible, what was not, and how we could design a workaround. I was very impressed. They haven’t messed up on a single project. They used Sococo, a virtual environment where they could reach out to me using different tools.

I like them for their development abilities. For this big project, they needed to come up with unconventional solutions while working in a WordPress environment. My client needs certain custom reports with no extensions or no custom functionalities. They code it really well from scratch. If the first solution doesn’t suit the need, then they develop a second and third. They always come up with exactly what we need.

They could hire better designers. Their development deliverables are very high-quality, but they could be more creative with design. They’re solid designs, but they’re conservative.

If you can explain exactly what you need, they can achieve it.

Overall Score These guys are awesome. Anyone who works with them will appreciate them.
    They’re raising their prices, but that’s what to expect when people do a good job.

Web Development for Educational Platform

"Web Design Sun has even made recorded screen videos, showing me and my team how we could manage and change different things ourselves."

Mar. 2016 - Jun. 2016

Web Design Sun designed, developed, and integrated an online skills-training website with other systems such as social networks, cloud platforms, plug-ins, and WordPress themes.​

Dallas/Fort Worth Area
Founder, Future Proof Kids

The client is very pleased with the quality, look, and functionality of the website. They tried to complete the work as quickly as possible and did a good job of communicating the status of their work. They also proved to have good English skills.​

Future Proof Kids is an online training business teaching parents how to develop the most sought-after skills in the professional world which are not taught in schools, for their kids.

I'm the founder of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Web Design Sun?

We needed to have our entire website built from scratch. The goal was to get exposure for our brand and create a place for much of the content being produced by our company.

Web Design Sun designed, developed, and integrated our website with other systems such as email auto-responders and cloud platforms. Web Design Sun integrated various types of plug-ins and WordPress themes. I was given the ability to manage a number of pieces myself, like posting and embedding our YouTube videos. Web Design Sun integrated social networks into the site, allowing users to like and follow us without leaving the page. The blog section was customized as per my requirements.

Web Design Sun has assigned a single point of contact for us, who was in charge of streamlining things. I don't know how many developers were involved, but my understanding is that there was more than one.

How did you come to work with Web Design Sun?

I found Web Design Sun though Upwork. I had read many good reviews about their work, so I reached out to Web Design Sun in order to see if they could do the job.

How much have you invested with Web Design Sun?

The total cost of my website build was under $5,000.

We started working with Web Design Sun in March 2016 and finished the site in June. I've been in touch with Web Design Sun since the website was completed, in order to have them make several changes here and there.

People have commented on the site's look. It's beautiful and well-laid-out. I'm very pleased with the quality. Everything turned out exactly how I wanted in terms of look and function. Web Design Sun has even made recorded screen videos, showing me and my team how we could manage and change different things ourselves. As such, we don't need to reach out to Web Design Sun for simple things.

How did Web Design Sun perform from a project management standpoint?

Web Design Sun has done a good job of communicating the status of our work. The team has good English skills. Even though they're remote, Web Design Sun's team has been open to having live meetings with new clients in order to discuss the project.

What did you find most impressive about Web Design Sun?

Even if certain integrations were new to Web Design Sun's team, they were willing to figure the task out, which has happened with us on a couple of occasions.

Are there any areas Web Design Sun could improve?

I know that Web Design Sun tries to complete the work as quickly as possible. I've occasionally found pages which didn't have small changes I requested. This can be easy to miss when going through a list of 20 different issues.

Web Development for Marketing Firm

"Web Design Sun has solved all our problems regarding frontend work, and everyone has loved our marketing websites."

2014 - 2016

Web Design Sun provided development for internal websites and marketing applications, using HTML, JavaScript, CSS, HTML, and PHP. They have also produced Angular JS front end web apps and UI.​

Tampa, Florida
CEO, Marketing Firm

Web Design Sun delivered all around high-quality work. They solved all problems regarding frontend work, and users have loved the marketing websites. Their project management specialists did a great job working within quick timelines and working overtime when needed.

We are a digital marketing consultancy for small-to-medium business owners. I am the chief executive officer of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Web Design Sun?

Our initial business goals were around consultancy for operations scaling and marketing funnels for online businesses. Web Design Sun is one of a few companies we've used for internal development.

Web Design Sun provided development for our internal websites and marketing applications, based on our graphic designs. Web Design Sun has worked on everything from basic HTML, JavaScript, and CSS [Cascading Style Sheets] websites, to custom plug-in, WordPress and PHP development. We've assigned AngularJS frontend web application jobs to Web Design Sun, as well as UI [user interface] development using different languages.

We've worked with a project manager from Web Design Sun, who oversaw project specs. We haven't had contact with the actual developers.

How did you come to work with Web Design Sun?

I was referred to Web Design Sun by a business partner. I gave them a small project, and Web Design Sun performed phenomenally.

How much have you invested with Web Design Sun?

The cost of Web Design Sun's services has been between $10,000 and $50,000. Web Design Sun works on an hourly rate.

We started working with Web Design Sun 2 years ago. We have kept an open contract, and assign work to Web Design Sun on a continuous basis.

Web Design Sun has done a good job of using its project management team to ensure that what we want built gets created. Web Design Sun has solved all our problems regarding frontend work, and everyone has loved our marketing websites. The designs are ours, but a big part of the work is having functional development done, regarding UI elements like hovers and pop-ups. Things need to be quick and functional.

How did Web Design Sun perform from a project management standpoint?

Web Design Sun has done a great job of working within quick timelines and working overtime when needed. This matters when working with a contracted team.

We've talked with Web Design Sun directly through Skype and Slack, and kept in touch directly with the project manager.

What did you find most impressive about Web Design Sun?

The project management specialists from Web Design Sun are great. They've understood what we were trying to do and made sure that the work was done without long back-and-forths.

Are there any areas Web Design Sun could improve?

There were times when our senior engineering team found coding issues, but this is true for every development project, especially rushed ones. Even if the code is not optimal at times, it works, and we've never had any real issues from this standpoint.

Overall Score I've worked with many vendors over the last 4 years, and Web Design Sun is definitely one of the best.
    Web Design Sun is strong regarding working with us, ensuring that we maintain timelines. There is some room for improvement, but this is to be expected when working with an agency running multiple projects.
    Web Design Sun has great rates, compared to the services delivered. We could pay even 3 times as much with other agencies.
    Web Design Sun always delivered high-quality work. Project management was on-track and communicative. There were small things which needed to be fixed at times, but Web Design Sun gave us quality service all-around.
    I've referred Web Design Sun to many people.

Website Development for Defense Logistics Company

“We were impressed with their communication and the work itself.”

Jan. - Feb. 2018

Web Design Sun built a corporate website featuring logistics and technical assistance services.

France
Victoria Barrier
CEO, Ameris France

Web Design Sun’s fluid communication and top-notch output contributed to positive results.

I’m the CEO of Ameris France and Ameris Slovakia.

For what projects/services did your company hire Web Design Sun?

We hired them to develop a new website.

We found them on Upwork. We were looking for a vendor that could deliver within a reasonable time and budget.

They created a high-quality website.

Everything was perfect.

We were impressed with their communication and the work itself.

There’s always room for improvement.

Providing Coding Dev Work to Design Studio Clients

"I trust them with all of my websites and will continue to use them."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Web Design Sun® provides coding development services, for multiple projects, to third party clients.

Charlotte, North Carolina
Sarah Speake
Owner, Sarah Speake Design

The development work, paired with design work, has been internally and externally satisfactory. Web Design Sun® responds quickly and manages projects effectively.

I do basic design and development work for multiple things, including websites.

For what projects/services did your company hire Web Design Sun®?

When things are past my abilities, I use the Web Design Sun team for many of my projects, including website help.

I generally want things done quickly and cost effectively.

I found the vendor through Upwork.

They provide coding services for my projects; these services range from menu development to completing difficult website tasks.

I normally work with one person directly but, of recent, have been working with two. I believe there are others working in the background too.

Their work has helped keep my clients happy.

As aforementioned, I worked directly with one point of contact, and that has been effective. They are always quick to get back to me and do a great job. I trust them with all of my website projects and will continue to use them.

They get things done quickly.

No, I've been pretty happy with how thing's have been going.

Design and Dev for Personal Brand Website

"I was impressed with their ability to produce quality results with my own minimum input."

May - June 2018

Web Design Sun® provided design and development work for a website.

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Chris M. Walker
Founder & CEO, Superstar SEO, Superstar Academy, Legiit

Their team executed the project in a timely manner, at a reasonable budget, and with great quality. Strong communication made for extremely effective workflow between teams.

I am the founder and CEO of a company in the internet marketing space.

For what projects/services did your company hire Web Design Sun®?

We hired them to design and develop a personal brand website for consulting and other services.

To have a fully developed and designed personal brand website.

They were recommended to me by someone I know and trust, and I was impressed by their portfolio.

They designed and developed a website for me to help with my personal brand. I gave them examples but minimum guidance, and they came up with a great concept.

I worked directly with one person but assume there were others helping with the development and design.

They did a great job, in a timely manner, and with strong communication.

The workflow between are teams was extremely effective.

Overall Score They are exactly what I wanted and needed.
    We never had any scheduling issues.
    Their costs were right at the budget I envisioned.
    They provided top notch work.
    I already have referred them.