NextGen Agile Web Design & Development Company

Web Design and Development Company focused on Client’s Results

We believe wholeheartedly that what really matters is to achieve results for our clients. Creating effective business solutions and improving our clients' brand presence online is what we do. Let’s be honest – your revenue is very important to us, your success is our reputation. Our income depends on the effectiveness of the business solutions we provide. These are not empty words. Your results really matter to us!

For six consecutive years now our company has completed hundreds of successful projects and developed high-performance products for start-ups as well as for bigwig enterprises.

We have incredible expertise in creating customized web solutions; our programmers are dedicated code maniacs who adore bringing a product to perfection.

The squad of our gifted designers prepares bespoke responsive design using the most advanced UI and UX technologies that reinforce websites and attract users.

We hold control over your server and take care of the proper work of the whole system while you run your business.

Operating with efficient SEO technologies our company works hard to propel forward brands around the globe.

Web Design Sun team works remotely to get completely engaged in the development of your web wishes and needs.

Barcelona, Spain
    World Trade Center, Edificio Sur - 2ª Planta Muelle de Barcelona
    Barcelona 08039
    Spain
    646.583.1643
    Australia
    Ukraine

iOS Dev and Support for On-Demand Car Care Service

"Their developer is always online and will chime in with ideas to solve any issues we have."

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

Having worked with them before, Web Design Sun provides ongoing feature development for an iOS app as well as support.

San Mateo, California
Egor Makarov
Founder & CEO, Qweex

Several updates have been released for the app as they continue working hard on perfecting various aspects of it. Web Design Sun’s highly-responsive and available team provides quality deliverables that are on par with their price. They could work on contributing more suggestions for improvement.

I’m the founder and CEO of Qweex: On-Demand Car Care. We’re a radically more convenient and earth-friendly way of getting your car washed. Our fully equipped and insured Qweex professionals come to you whenever and wherever, as long as it’s within the service area.

For what projects/services did your company hire Web Design Sun?

We needed iOS development and support services.

We specifically wanted a new set of features developed, as well as ongoing support for our iOS app.

They were selected based on a previous experience we had with them, where they executed the project much to our stakeholders’ satisfaction.

Our iOS app is a tool that connects drivers with nearby automobile techs and washers for a seamless car wash and/or basic servicing experience.

We initially spoke with their CEO, and then got to work with an account manager and an expert iOS developer. We feel really fortunate working with them.

The work is ongoing. We’ve made several successful releases to the App Store and continue working together on perfecting the tech and UX.

The workflow is seamless, though I think that their developers should have more control in the project. The involvement of the account manager is minimal after a few weeks and perhaps should be eliminated completely as stakeholders and developers build a stronger relationship.

Their response to inquiries or questions is lightning fast, which is how it should be! Their developer is always online and will chime in with ideas to solve any issues we have.

We’d love to see more suggestions on tech stack updates, performance improvements, open source libraries, etc. Any recommendations, suggestions, or intermittent code audits would be helpful and would foster a stronger, mutually-beneficial relationship.

Overall Score We’re completely satisfied with their performance, quality, and pricing.
    Scheduling is simple. It's on-demand.
    We feel fairly charged for the services rendered.
    We have no questions or complaints about their quality!
    I would absolutely recommend them.

Custom WordPress Plug-In for Web Development Company

"We were most impressed by their ability to immediately understand tasks without extensive detail."

May - Oct. 2017

Web Design Sun developed a custom plug-in for an existing website. Compatible with two other plug-ins, the flagship product provided unique functionalities and was integrated with several additional programs.

Trondheim, Norway
Torkild Svendsen
CTO, Webitz AS

The plug-in was central to the website’s launch and has greatly reduced manual work requirements. Responsive, experienced, and professional, Web Design Sun quickly grasped concepts, appropriately and efficiently delegated tasks, and often delivered requested updates or changes within the same day.

I am the co-owner of a web development company. We use our marketing and advertising expertise to create niche websites.

For what projects/services did your company hire Web Design Sun?

We needed a new WordPress plug-in developed from scratch. This was a core product for our website that would add and address a range of functionalities.

We wanted the plug-in to be customizable, easy to use, and compatible with two other existing plug-ins. We also wanted it integrated with other programs, such as WP Membership and Pretty Links for WordPress.

Our project was posted on Upwork, where it was open to bids from various agencies and experts. We received many quotes, but Web Design Sun had the best. The company had an extensive project resume with excellent reviews and seemed very professional. I was also pleased with their response, which indicated that they had a plan for accomplishing this task. They were the clear choice.

We began with a task list and project description. All of the information and ideas we provided them allowed them to quickly develop an initial mock-up for review and adjustments. We approved some early tasks, but then continued to adjust lists and milestones on an ongoing basis and as needed for the remainder of the project. They were also very responsive to requests for add-ons and fixes, delivering the updated version the next day, if not the same day.

Although there were three total involved with the project, we only communicated with one or two people, depending on the task. This made communication fast and efficient.

The plug-in, which was finished on schedule, drastically reduced our manual labor requirements. The custom design was unique among similar products and delivered functions specifically for our use. Our website could not have launched without this.

Our project manager served as our primary contact, which was extremely helpful in facilitating streamlined communication via Skype or Upwork Chat. He delegated tasks to the WordPress expert, who created the plug-in and completed all updates and changes.

We were most impressed by their ability to immediately understand tasks without extensive detail; this helped us avoid misunderstandings and expedite progress. We appreciated their ability to send screenshots or video for our feedback, and their skill set in general met all of our needs.

I personally did not find anything that needs improvement. If there were any areas, they were so minor I did not notice.

Overall Score My company and I had a great experience on this project.
    Their scheduling was perfect; they delivered on time.
    The cost was great. We paid for experts, and it was worth it.
    They deliver great work and quality.
    I have already referred Web Design Sun to others.

Multiple Web Dev for Health and Wellness Company

"They always come up with exactly what we need."

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

Web Design Sun has built several web projects, including WordPress websites and a customizable content platform. They handle PHP and HTML development as well as design.

Brooklyn, New York
Owner, Digital Publisher

High-quality work and timely deliveries keep clients satisfied. Web Design Sun's speedy turnarounds, meticulous planning, and deep development knowledge distinguish them from competitors. The agency excells at finding innovative and imaginative solutions to complex problems.

I’m the owner of Ingenious SEM. I provide SEO and PPC services for my clients.

What challenge were you trying to address with Web Design Sun?

A lot of web developers seem knowledgeable, but aren’t able to finish the project. I had that problem with a few developers that I hired.

They were working for my previous company. When they finished that project, they worked on the projects for my various clients that I was doing SEO for. They are still working on a big project for me. It uses WordPress, but it’s highly customized. They’re doing a very good job.

They know web development, especially WordPress, very well. One of the projects that we’re discussing is a completely custom platform that competes with WordPress and offers all its functionalities. They’re not limited to WordPress or HTML, but also work well with PHP and databases.

I first worked with Igor [CEO/Founder, Web Design Sun]. He was very knowledgeable and capable of doing every task that we needed. Now I have my own manager and 1-2 developers.

How did you come to work with Web Design Sun?

I found them on Upwork over five years ago when I was working as marketing director for another company. When looking for a company, my primary concern was price. I was impressed with their work, and they were quite cheap.

Their prices have since increased. Once I started working with them, I saw that their value was above what they charged before. That was primarily why I stayed with them. They work fast, provide accurate quotes, and complete the project by or before the deadline.

$20,000—$30,000.

We started working together in the summer of 2012 and the work is ongoing.

They achieved anything I challenged them with according to the quote and timeline estimates. Everything was very high-quality, and everybody is happy. My client had hired someone that he thought would do a good job for the project they’re currently working on. Six months and $15,000 later, all he had was couple of designs and an unfinished website. I offered him my service with Web Design Sun, and they finished in three months what the other guy couldn’t finish in six.

How did Web Design Sun perform from a project management standpoint?

They were always very knowledgeable when we discussed projects. They’d explain what was possible, what was not, and how we could design a workaround. I was very impressed. They haven’t messed up on a single project. They used Sococo, a virtual environment where they could reach out to me using different tools.

I like them for their development abilities. For this big project, they needed to come up with unconventional solutions while working in a WordPress environment. My client needs certain custom reports with no extensions or no custom functionalities. They code it really well from scratch. If the first solution doesn’t suit the need, then they develop a second and third. They always come up with exactly what we need.

They could hire better designers. Their development deliverables are very high-quality, but they could be more creative with design. They’re solid designs, but they’re conservative.

If you can explain exactly what you need, they can achieve it.

Overall Score These guys are awesome. Anyone who works with them will appreciate them.
    They’re raising their prices, but that’s what to expect when people do a good job.

Web Development for Educational Platform

"Web Design Sun has even made recorded screen videos, showing me and my team how we could manage and change different things ourselves."

Mar. 2016 - Jun. 2016

Web Design Sun designed, developed, and integrated an online skills-training website with other systems such as social networks, cloud platforms, plug-ins, and WordPress themes.​

Dallas/Fort Worth Area
Founder, Future Proof Kids

The client is very pleased with the quality, look, and functionality of the website. They tried to complete the work as quickly as possible and did a good job of communicating the status of their work. They also proved to have good English skills.​

Future Proof Kids is an online training business teaching parents how to develop the most sought-after skills in the professional world which are not taught in schools, for their kids.

I'm the founder of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Web Design Sun?

We needed to have our entire website built from scratch. The goal was to get exposure for our brand and create a place for much of the content being produced by our company.

Web Design Sun designed, developed, and integrated our website with other systems such as email auto-responders and cloud platforms. Web Design Sun integrated various types of plug-ins and WordPress themes. I was given the ability to manage a number of pieces myself, like posting and embedding our YouTube videos. Web Design Sun integrated social networks into the site, allowing users to like and follow us without leaving the page. The blog section was customized as per my requirements.

Web Design Sun has assigned a single point of contact for us, who was in charge of streamlining things. I don't know how many developers were involved, but my understanding is that there was more than one.

How did you come to work with Web Design Sun?

I found Web Design Sun though Upwork. I had read many good reviews about their work, so I reached out to Web Design Sun in order to see if they could do the job.

How much have you invested with Web Design Sun?

The total cost of my website build was under $5,000.

We started working with Web Design Sun in March 2016 and finished the site in June. I've been in touch with Web Design Sun since the website was completed, in order to have them make several changes here and there.

People have commented on the site's look. It's beautiful and well-laid-out. I'm very pleased with the quality. Everything turned out exactly how I wanted in terms of look and function. Web Design Sun has even made recorded screen videos, showing me and my team how we could manage and change different things ourselves. As such, we don't need to reach out to Web Design Sun for simple things.

How did Web Design Sun perform from a project management standpoint?

Web Design Sun has done a good job of communicating the status of our work. The team has good English skills. Even though they're remote, Web Design Sun's team has been open to having live meetings with new clients in order to discuss the project.

What did you find most impressive about Web Design Sun?

Even if certain integrations were new to Web Design Sun's team, they were willing to figure the task out, which has happened with us on a couple of occasions.

Are there any areas Web Design Sun could improve?

I know that Web Design Sun tries to complete the work as quickly as possible. I've occasionally found pages which didn't have small changes I requested. This can be easy to miss when going through a list of 20 different issues.

Web Development for Marketing Firm

"Web Design Sun has solved all our problems regarding frontend work, and everyone has loved our marketing websites."

2014 - 2016

Web Design Sun provided development for internal websites and marketing applications, using HTML, JavaScript, CSS, HTML, and PHP. They have also produced Angular JS front end web apps and UI.​

Tampa, Florida
CEO, Marketing Firm

Web Design Sun delivered all around high-quality work. They solved all problems regarding frontend work, and users have loved the marketing websites. Their project management specialists did a great job working within quick timelines and working overtime when needed.

We are a digital marketing consultancy for small-to-medium business owners. I am the chief executive officer of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Web Design Sun?

Our initial business goals were around consultancy for operations scaling and marketing funnels for online businesses. Web Design Sun is one of a few companies we've used for internal development.

Web Design Sun provided development for our internal websites and marketing applications, based on our graphic designs. Web Design Sun has worked on everything from basic HTML, JavaScript, and CSS [Cascading Style Sheets] websites, to custom plug-in, WordPress and PHP development. We've assigned AngularJS frontend web application jobs to Web Design Sun, as well as UI [user interface] development using different languages.

We've worked with a project manager from Web Design Sun, who oversaw project specs. We haven't had contact with the actual developers.

How did you come to work with Web Design Sun?

I was referred to Web Design Sun by a business partner. I gave them a small project, and Web Design Sun performed phenomenally.

How much have you invested with Web Design Sun?

The cost of Web Design Sun's services has been between $10,000 and $50,000. Web Design Sun works on an hourly rate.

We started working with Web Design Sun 2 years ago. We have kept an open contract, and assign work to Web Design Sun on a continuous basis.

Web Design Sun has done a good job of using its project management team to ensure that what we want built gets created. Web Design Sun has solved all our problems regarding frontend work, and everyone has loved our marketing websites. The designs are ours, but a big part of the work is having functional development done, regarding UI elements like hovers and pop-ups. Things need to be quick and functional.

How did Web Design Sun perform from a project management standpoint?

Web Design Sun has done a great job of working within quick timelines and working overtime when needed. This matters when working with a contracted team.

We've talked with Web Design Sun directly through Skype and Slack, and kept in touch directly with the project manager.

What did you find most impressive about Web Design Sun?

The project management specialists from Web Design Sun are great. They've understood what we were trying to do and made sure that the work was done without long back-and-forths.

Are there any areas Web Design Sun could improve?

There were times when our senior engineering team found coding issues, but this is true for every development project, especially rushed ones. Even if the code is not optimal at times, it works, and we've never had any real issues from this standpoint.

Overall Score I've worked with many vendors over the last 4 years, and Web Design Sun is definitely one of the best.
    Web Design Sun is strong regarding working with us, ensuring that we maintain timelines. There is some room for improvement, but this is to be expected when working with an agency running multiple projects.
    Web Design Sun has great rates, compared to the services delivered. We could pay even 3 times as much with other agencies.
    Web Design Sun always delivered high-quality work. Project management was on-track and communicative. There were small things which needed to be fixed at times, but Web Design Sun gave us quality service all-around.
    I've referred Web Design Sun to many people.

Marketing Platform for Email Campaigns

"The initiative that they work with and their sense of fairness stand out to us."

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

Web Design Sun developed a software solution to automate email campaigns. They handled both front- and backend construction and worked in Vue.js. They also created the system’s technical architecture.

Paris, France
Jérémy Ouanounou
Project Manager, Avent-Media

Development is still ongoing, but Web Design Sun has met all deadlines so far. They’re energetic and eager to dive into new projects, and they always ask the right questions. Work to date portends well for a successful conclusion.

I’m a project manager at Avent-Media. We’re a web marketing agency that helps firms communicate with clients.

For what projects/services did your company hire Web Design Sun?

We were trying to create a local marketing platform to automate email campaigns for small shops and companies. We needed someone to develop the entire platform, based on our existing design.

We asked WDS to provide a scalable, fast, reliable, and pixel-perfect platform. We wanted a fast delivery and someone that understood the needs of our initiative.

We were referred to them by another freelancer, and decided to work with them because of their skill with Vue.js.

They did everything from technical architecture to delivery, handling both the front- and backends.

We worked with one manager and two developers.

This project is still ongoing.

Our project manager does a really good job of asking the right questions and making sure that things are done on time.

The initiative that they work with and their sense of fairness stand out to us. They don’t charge us extra when unexpected problems or tasks come up.

I've been satisfied with everything.

Web Dev & Support for Professional Cleaning Service

“Web Design Sun is the best vendor we have ever worked with.”

Nov. 2016 - Ongoing

Initially, Web Design Sun overhauled the booking system and UX of a cleaning services website. They continue to enhance its functionality and provide technical support.

Richmond Hill, Canada
Valentina Puncheva
Owner, VP Cleaning Services

The refreshed site receives positive feedback on its intuitive UI, which is attributed to Web Design Sun’s work. They are efficient, responsive, and helpful, qualities that have led to a long-term collaboration.

We provide residential and commercial cleaning services and party assistance.

For what projects/services did your company hire Web Design Sun?

We hired them to provide web development and online support.

We wanted to improve our site’s UX and stay current with technological developments.

A trusted colleague recommended them.

They’ve improved our online booking system, calendar, and schedule developer. Currently, they continue to enhance the website and do troubleshooting when needed.

We’re in touch with one representative who is responsible for communicating with us and providing the support we need. They’re a small team.

We’ve had excellent customer reviews, thanks to a schedule and booking system that’s easier to use.

Our company manager and assistant manager handle project management, while all tasks are executed on individual deadlines and terms.

Web Design Sun is the best vendor we have ever worked with. They are always available, regardless of the time or day. The team works quickly, provides exceptional support, and seems eager to improve.

None whatsoever.

Web Development for Telecommunications Company

"Web Design Sun was instrumental in the successful creation and development of my company's websites."

Feb. 2017 - May 2018

Web Design Sun developed a website to improve business perception and increase web presence.

Livermore, CA USA
Engineer, Telecommunications Company

Web Design Sun's new site increased traffic and improved customer's impression of the business. Their cost-effective and efficient workflow was vital to the project's success.

I am one of the engineers of ARIA Technologies, an industry leading designer, manufacturer, and provider of fiber optic connectivity products located in the San Francisco Bay Area. We specialize in the manufacturing of high performance fiber optic cable assemblies and enclosures.

For what projects/services did your company hire Web Design Sun?

We hired them for website development.

We needed a well-designed and up-to-date website to be developed quickly.

They had good pricing, good reviews, and were responsive to our inquiry.

They designed and developed a website.

I communicated with project lead who has been extremely helpful. He provided instruction to his team of developers.

This project has improved our web presence and company image. Web traffic has increased and future updates or maintenance has become much easier to perform.

They managed the project via text messaging and it was very effective.

Web Design Sun was instrumental in the successful creation and development of my company's websites. Their communication, speed, price, and results were very impressive.

They could improve by providing communication through video conferences.

Overall Score I am very happy with the results. Thank you

Web Design & Development for SEO Firm

"They communicate and complete projects at lightning speed."

May 2017 - Ongoing

Web Design Sun provided design and development services to improve the user experience of a member dashboard. They completed a custom redesign of two websites and an overhaul of the dashboard.

St. Louis, Missouri
Nathan Gotch
CEO, Gotch SEO, LLC

Web Design Sun delivered high quality, visually appealing, and user-friendly results with a short turnaround time. The team worked quickly and efficiently, maintaining effective project management via UpWork and Google Docs.

I am the founder of Gotch SEO. We are an SEO training and white label services company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Web Design Sun?

We needed quality web design and development for two of our websites, as well as for any future websites.

Our goals were to develop an amazing custom web design and to improve the experience inside our member dashboard.

I was referred to them.

They provided a complete custom redesign of the public version of gotchseoacademy.com and a complete overhaul and redesign of the member area.

There was a project lead and at least two or more people working on my project.

Web Design Sun not only produces incredible work, but they communicate and complete projects at lightning speed.

How effective was the project management?

The project management was perfect. We mainly used UpWork and Google Docs.

I was most impressed by their quality, communication, and speed.

What tips or recommendations do you have?

Nothing. I love the work they do!