Product design experts specializing in B2B SaaS

Gold

We are an award-winning, international team of product design experts with vast global experience. We help SaaS companies increase user retention and reduce churn through our product strategy and user experience design expertise.

The key to our success is rooted in our hybrid approach to research that combines qualitative and quantitative data to understand your market deeply. We build your product strategy on top of a solid understanding of your users' psychology.

WANDR brings together unique perspectives to each of our client projects through the diversity in our team: we partner with strategic thinkers and creative masterminds based on their professional expertise and cultural backgrounds.

When it comes to designing great products, it is this diverse collaboration that makes for world-class results.

Your next project deserves to be extraordinary. Let's build it together

• 12655 W Jefferson Blvd
    Los Angeles, CA 90066
  • 2 Embarcadero Center
    San Francisco, CA 94111
  • 78 SW 7th St
    Miami, FL 33130

U.S. Air Force, WWF, IBM, Dollar Shave Club, Geico, Kaplan University, PWC, Burt's Bees, Samsung
Tribyl Case Study Image

Tribyl Case Study

The main challenge for WANDR’s strategy and design team was to enable scalability without sacrificing consistency in the experience.

We examined the existing flows for each feature and how they work together to help reps and account executives close deals. Once we started to work on the new modules, we had to conduct a UX Audit of what was in development in order to propose more usability improvements. We started

by inventorizing the existing components to see what could be recycled and what needed to be designed from scratch to account for the new functionality that was going to be created. Once we had a good idea of what we needed, we proceeded to design the new system with a modular approach. We also created a methodology to audit the visual aspects of the front-end and keep track of all the inconsistencies.

Given the complexity of the product and the sheer number of features and moving parts, Tribyl has been one of our most challenging projects. It pushed us to come up with creative solutions to address usability and cognitive overload issues that we had not faced before and are certainly going to be very useful for the product design and SaaS communities.

If you would like to learn more about how we solve enterprise grade design and usability problems, don’t hesitate to reach out.

Proof of Concept & Branding Pitch for Healthcare Company

"They give a lot of value for your money."

Dec. 2019 - Jan. 2020

WANDR provided web development and branding research. Eventually, they created a responsive website that could be shown to developers and constructed in conjunction with an in-house team.

Dallas, Texas
Michael C.
CEO, Gotchkd

By the end of the design process, WANDR created a great product. They offered a lot of value for the money. The demo was well-received by stakeholders within the industry. The project management was done in four-week sprints and occurred in an effective manner.

I’m the CEO of Gotchkd.

What challenge were you trying to address with WANDR?

We were trying to create a web presence and do some research around our target market and messaging. In addition, we needed to get a pitch deck put together.

Initially, we flew out for a two-day brainstorming/whiteboarding session at their offices. We went through what we wanted to accomplish, what our message was, and what our product was. After this, they had an idea of the message we wanted to create around a brand and really creating the brand and the look and feel of that on the web. Then they showed me different graphics, pictures, and styles. I showed them the things I liked and didn’t like. Shortly after that, they sent me some preliminary designs to get my feedback and selections.

They designed and built a responsive website, which was fantastic. It was optimized for desktop and for mobile. They also did a video walkthrough which I could share with my developers. We refined the website many times. They always had a great attitude.

In addition, they also put together a presentation for me that we revised a few times. That was the end of the engagement. They gave me all the digital assets and all the files for the website to hand off to my team to be able to put it up online.

I spoke to Jinny (Founder, WANDR) many times. I was mainly dealing with Bobby (Lead Product Designer & Strategist, WANDR) who dealt with the rest of the team. Occasionally, I’d speak with one other person over there. I’m guessing there were 5-6 people working on the project.

How did you come to work with WANDR?

I saw their website and reached out to them. They put together a proposal that we liked.

We’ve invested $20,000.

We started working together in November 2019 until January 2020. It was a four-week sprint but we had to factor in holidays.

I love the end result of the design process. They give a lot of value for your money. It’s very high quality. Me, my investors, and anybody that has seen the demo in the industry so far have been really impressed. Whenever there was a mistake, they’d catch it very early because we had such frequent calls.

How did WANDR perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management was very good. We worked in a four-week sprint. For a four-week sprint, there was a lot of contact Jinny would check in at least once a week. Sometimes, they check in 2 or 3 times to make some introductions for me and my company and to connect me with people who could help me get my business off the ground. She’s been very generous with her time in doing that.

Bobby never just disappeared if there was a problem. He didn’t stop responding to emails and phone calls. If there was an issue at all, he’d take responsibility for it, and make it right. I’m sure he’s working on lots of different projects, but he made it seem like this was the most important project in the world. They did video walk-throughs of all the designs, which they did on Figma with a clickable demo.

The fixes were done in real-time. We’d do a call and he would fix things I didn’t like on the screen. He had the best attitude. We used email and web calls with screen sharing functionality. They also had a web management tool and used my management tool, Monday.com, which I requested.

Their creativity and good attitude were impressive. They really got what my product was all about and they seemed excited about it.

No, they were incredibly professional and did a great job. It went as smoothly as I could expect anything to go in terms of development. I expected there to be more problems than there were. I expected delays and price manipulation, but it didn’t happen that way.

Go in there with a good idea of what you want to do. They can take it to the next level.

UI Designs for Autonomous Transport Co

"I’m impressed that the project was done fast and resulted in quality work."

Dec. 2019 - Jan. 2020

WANDR designed the UI of a trucking product to support a pilot launch for an autonomous vehicle technology company from scratch. The team created the wireframes for a new driver interface.

Technical Engineer, Autonomous Transport Company

WANDR produced visually appealing deliverables on time to the satisfaction of stakeholders. The team was accessible and responsive, providing answers to inquiries and integrating feedback quickly. They worked efficiently without losing sight of quality standards.

I’m a technical engineer at a startup that focuses on autonomous vehicle technology.

What challenge were you trying to address with WANDR?

We had a product launch with a customer soon. We wanted to develop a user-friendly interface. At that point, we tested the product on public roads and highways but with our own drivers and engineers in the truck. We needed to get to the point where only one driver was necessary. We wanted a more intuitive and elegant interface for the driver to tell them what’s going on in our system.

WANDR created the visual design of our new driver interface. We had ideas and gave their team a couple of screenshots of what we built. We also showed them our visualizer that presents raw data. We gave them a demo of our truck to show what our technology’s capable of and what scenarios truckers encounter. Their team created all of the designs for the screens from the ground up.

We worked with four people in total. I talked to Ed (Head of Strategy, WANDR) and Mike (Head of Partnerships, WANDR) who was on the strategy side. There was another individual who led the project as well as a visual designer

How did you come to work with WANDR?

I posted the job on Upwork. WANDR found the post and reached out. I also interviewed a couple of freelancers and design agencies but decided to go with WANDR.

The project cost $15,000.

We started the project in December 2019, and it wrapped up in January.

The designs look good. All of our team including our CTO was involved in this project and we’re all happy. I’m happy with how the project unfolded. Everyone in our company’s happy with the new design.

How did WANDR perform from a project management standpoint?

One of their team members participated in daily check-ins via ZOOM to give updates. Anytime there was a question or an update, it was delivered to us in a timely fashion. They presented the timeline before we signed the contract and met it. Their team had good communication, so the project went smoothly. I was happy with them.

Before the project began, I was worried about finding someone given the time of year. I’m impressed that the project was done fast and resulted in quality work.

The project started off slowly because it’s hard to say what technology we had and were targeting. I suggested an onsite visit to give a demo but that happened in the second week. If we could have scheduled the visit earlier, the first part of the project would’ve gone faster.

More direct communication with the visual designer would make the process better. I didn’t get many chances to talk to the visual designer. If I had a suggestion for a design element or wanted to know the visual designer’s ideas, I had to go through a middleman. That slowed the process down.

UX Design for Financial Advisor Marketplace

"The communication and support were top-notch, and that made for an enjoyable experience."

Nov. - Dec. 2019

WANDR designed a website for an independent financial advisor marketplace. The team delivered both mobile and desktop wireframes, as well as content designs and visual assets.

Dillon Ferguson
Head of Product, Zoe Financial

Internal stakeholders are pleased with WANDR's work and excited about the future effectiveness of the website. Clear expectations and constant communication made for a fruitful collaboration between the client and the team. Customers can expect a structured workflow that allows for flexibility.

I’m the head of product at Zoe Financial, a marketplace that connects individuals with a curated list of independent financial advisors. I oversee our entire digital experience, including both consumer-facing and B2B products.

What challenge were you trying to address with WANDR?

We wanted to overhaul our website with a focus on making the design consistent. Certain visual elements didn’t match, and that was an issue for us.

I made a list of landing pages and other core pages that we wanted to focus on at the beginning, and we went through a number of different exercises to help WANDR understand our business. They talked to a few of our users directly and looked through some comprehensive third-party research that we had.

From there, they moved forward with designing how the site would display information both from a visual and a content—or copy—perspective. They also mapped out the structure of the site and produced several wireframes.

We spent about a week doing rapid iterations with different wireframes, and, once those wireframes were in place for both mobile and desktop, they started on the actual visual components. The visual components took about two weeks to complete.

I collaborated mainly with Ed (Head of Strategy, WANDR) and Fred (Product Designer). Fred was my point of contact for specific updates, and Ed was a project manager that synthesized ideas and came up with strategies. I also spoke with Jinny (Founder, WANDR), Mike (Head of Partnerships), and a third individual to get supplementary feedback.

How did you come to work with WANDR?

I came across Jinny’s profile while searching for people to help with a separate project. When I realized that WANDR is an agency, I decided not to use them for that project because it was so limited in scope, but I still enjoyed speaking with Jinny and Ed. They were professional, and I could tell that they would be able to deliver visual elements due to their expertise.

I reached out to other firms for web design services, but WANDR was my first choice. I set up some time with Ed to discuss the scope of the engagement, and he came back with a proposal within a few days. We set up a date to get started—probably a week from when I received the proposal—and that’s when we kicked off the project.

Working with third-party vendors is always a gamble, which is why I used Clutch to help me decide. I was anxious about the amount of money that we were planning to pay them, but they assured me—like most agencies do—that they would facilitate a great engagement.

We spent around $25,000.

The project ran for the past three weeks, and then maybe a week or two prior to that if you count the establishment of the outline of the project as well.

The communication and support were top-notch, and that made for an enjoyable experience. We’re moving onto the development phase now, and WANDR is still willing to answer our questions and provide additional services as needed. We’re already getting traffic and seeing growth in our marketing funnels, and I attribute most of that to their deliverables and the fact that they were on point with their initial research.

How did WANDR perform from a project management standpoint?

They used Figma and another visual progress tracking tool. I spoke with Ed over the phone as needed, and we did daily Zoom meetings and emails as well. In the beginning, the workshops were facilitating most of our communication, and that iterative process was very fluid. They also set clear expectations in terms of the timeline.

Although Fred was my main point of contact, the other team members would jump in with their ideas during meetings. It never felt like there was just one specialist running the meeting; the whole process was very collaborative.

Another indicator of the quality of their work is my willingness to partner with them again. The reason why I’m leaving this review is that they did such a wonderful job, and I know this feedback will be valuable for them. I’m super happy with the outcome, in particular how they've helped me by taking some decision making off of my plate.

I wish they had sent me their Clutch reviews during the initial conversation phase. Those were super helpful to me, and they could’ve used them to highlight specific parts of their process to add a layer of assurance.

Have a clear understanding of what it is that you want. They’re always going to be some ambiguity, but if you have outlines of what you want to accomplish, that’ll make the process a lot easier. The team from WANDR will help with that process, but make sure to come to the table with ideas.

They’re quick, but they’re also organized. Meeting deadlines was never an issue for them.
    Given what they delivered, I think they’re either on par or exceeding other agencies and designers that we considered who gave us higher price quotes.
    The quality was top-notch, and I’m very happy with the outcome.

Web App Design for Tech Startup

"They would often make changes during meetings rather than waiting for the next call."

Aug. 2019

WANDR turned concept mock-ups into a fully-fleshed-out MVP for a tech startup's business demos. Their work concentrated on UX/UI optimization for a web app.

North Potomac, Maryland
Dan Quirk
Head of Marketing, scaleMatters

The app has satisfied all project requirements, resulting in a sleek and well-functioning product. The WANDR team was proactive and easy to work with throughout the rapid development process.

Tech startup - I'm the head of marketing and I was charged with finding a UX designer or design firm to help us craft a minimally viable demo!

For what projects/services did your company hire WANDR ?

UX Design

App design so we could start demoing our product.

We found WANDR on Upwork and then compared them with 5 other vendors on Clutch. After a 30 minute call with each vendor, we selected WANDR because they actually showed us the Figma designs they produced for a recent customer. We actually felt they knew what we were trying to accomplish more than anyone else.

We were building a Business Intelligence Web App and needed help turning our ideas and mock ups into a professional, modern looking application.

We had a UX lead/strategist and a UX consultant and they would strategize with us on Zoom and then they would work with a designer to implement things.

Our app looks awesome and the project was completed ahead of time!

Super efficient. Between Slack for file sharing and day to day communication, and our daily stand ups during the three week project, communication and file sharing was really smooth.

How quick they produce quality designs.

Not at this time. It was awesome on our daily standups we would provide feedback. They would often make changes during meetings rather than waiting for the next call. Really good experience.

Mobile App Redesign for IT Firm

"Not only we are very happy with their work, but we also got new friends."

Apr. - May 2019

WANDR redesigned of the frontend UX/UI of a consumer transport mobile app. They focused on building up local identity in various locations and increasing the interface's ability to adapt to different features.

Araras, Brazil
Marcio Alexandroni
CTO, Areatec Tecnologia

Feedback on the application so far has been very positive and has produced confidence in the app's eventual public reception. The WANDR team made themselves constantly available and demonstrated engagement in the project through the quality of their solutions and the timeliness of their deliveries.

I'm a CTO for a Brazilian company that provides solutions for urban mobility, like on-street parking pay, bike rentals, and more. We are the number one player in Brazil and now we are starting in Costa Rica.

For what projects/services did your company hire WANDR ?

We have an Android/iOS app with over 6 years, and it reached a time to rethink the user experience. This app is somewhat complex, because it must support a lot of business rules for over 50 cities where we operate.

The goal was to recreate the user experience in a way we could give user the simpler interface possible, with local identity. Also, the user interface should be adaptive to different kinds of services that we provide, like on-street parking payment, bike rental, and other services we may add in the future.

Our company likes remote work, but we never hire any professional or consultant before meeting them in person. WANDR was selected because of its full attention to our requirements since the very beginning, when we were "just looking" at the market for a company that could help us with the project. We took a flight to LA to meet them in person, and the meeting confirmed that WANDR was the company we were looking for.

After we hred WANDR, I went to LA again for the project kickstart meeting, where we spent two full days brainstorming the project, reviewing each detail on the project requirements. At this time, I met the company director, Jinny Oh, and the lead designer Bao Vo, both very competent, that gave me every perspective I was looking for. I also met Michael and Jenna, both very kind.

Then, we started working remotely, with schedule conference calls involving another designer, Stephane Masseron, that was living here in Brazil at that time, working in a project. It was perfect, because our company director does not speak English, and Steph could interact with him in our native language.

The project evolved very fast, they were very responsive and very easy to communicate, beyond expected in availability. They were really interested in our project and gave us full attention to the details. The delivery was in time, according to what we have agreed. Not only we are very happy with their work, but we also got new friends. WANDR guys are amazing.

We started with Jinny and Bao, when we brainstormed the project in person. Then, we were assigned a project manager and leading designer, and a designer, but we had access to all team members during all the project. All of them were very accessible all the time.

We are still working on the development of a new version of our app with the new design WANDR created, but we are completely happy with the outcome, and we are sure our customers will love the new user interface, much clean and simpler than what we have.

All WANDR tem was accessible all the time. Before we hired them, we had fast email response and communication. When we started the project, they were available all the time for in-person meeting in LA, then remotely in scheduled conference calls. We are very happy with their availability.

We always expect excellence from people we work with, but I got really impressed with their interest in helping us with the project. It's fantastic when you find engaged people that really commits to what you need, and WANDR met every expectation. That's why I said before, we got our project amazingly done and got new friends!

Everything we requested we got in time and above expectations.

Overall Score WANDR's excellence deserves this rating.

Web Redesign for Lifestyle Brand

"They care about producing great quality work and not about any of the corporate bloat."

June - Oct. 2018

WANDR designed a website's visuals and UX/UI. Pre-existing wireframes served as a foundation for their work. They also delivered post and page templates that can be customized for repeated use.

Carolyn Cope
CEO, Umami Girl

Internal stakeholders are thrilled with how the site portrays their brand. WANDR’s team was highly communicative and willing to incorporate all feedback. Their streamlined organization empowered them to deliver a quality design that drove new partnerships and sponsorships.

I’m the CEO of Umami Girl, a lifestyle brand that caters to women centered around our website.

For what projects/services did your company hire WANDR?

They redesigned our website to align with our branding shift from a food blog to a lifestyle website for women.

We wanted to create a beautiful, optimized website to support our expanding lifestyle content. Our primary focus was on delivering a fast, elegant UX for mobile and desktop environments.

The vendor who developed our website subcontracted the design to WANDR. We’re so grateful to have been introduced to WANDR. Their contribution was the key ingredient in our success.

WANDR designed the current look and feel of our site. With wireframes as guides, they created the overall site design, as well as customizable content templates (posts and pages).

We initially worked with Jinny (Founder, WANDR) and Ed (Head of Strategy, WANDR). The detailed design work was done by Nadia (Product Designer, WANDR).

The new site has been a huge success. We finally have the look and feel our brand deserves. It's helped us expand our audience and attract partners and sponsors.

WANDR was extremely responsive and delivered on-time. They incorporated feedback beautifully and turned around design revisions quickly.

WANDR is the perfect type of company for the current era. They choose great designers from all over the world and let them work remotely. They care about producing great quality work and not about any of the corporate bloat. This was clearly evident in the process and results of our project. We couldn’t be happier.

We were truly happy with every aspect of the project.

I've recommended them to everyone I know.

UX Design for Software Consultancy

“The products they design make sense and our clients love them.”

Sept. 2016 - Ongoing

WANDR designs the UX/UI for products in the HR, healthcare, and e-commerce space. They both work from scratch and use wireframes to produce hybridized designs for websites, mobile apps, and web applications.

David Barlev
CEO, Goji Labs

WANDR creates thoughtful, high-caliber product designs artfully tailored to enhance the UX/UI of myriad deliverables. The team of highly skilled designers maintains an effortless synergy through attentive and quick communication.

I'm the CEO of a software consultancy and development shop.

What challenge were you trying to address with WANDR?

About two years ago, we hired WANDR to handle a lot of our UX/UI work.

WANDR has led the UX/UI phase for most of our major web and mobile app developments as well as websites we've done. We create a variety of web and mobile applications for e-commerce, healthcare, HR, and lifestyle. They start from the underlying information architecture and continue all the way through the final high-fidelity design.

Frequently, they design the entire UX for a product from scratch and own that whole process. We either provide wireframes, or they work directly with us on projects for our clients to help get them where they need to be. They've both grown simple concepts into hybridized designs and also come in at later stages after we have a spec document.

My main point of contact from WANDR is their CEO. We've interacted with at least 10 other designers they assigned to our projects.

How did you come to work with WANDR?

We met at a networking event a long time ago. After that, we started bidding on projects together to help our firms grow. Our overall takeaways when we were qualifying them was their very impressive portfolio. In general, their approach and process mesh smoothly with our mission and how we do our work.

We've spent around $150,000 so far.

We started working together in September 2016 and have an ongoing engagement. We work on a variety of projects; some have been completed, and others have just begun.

We've completed about 20 successful projects together at this point. Some of them have been well-reviewed on Clutch, which is an important metric. As a result of their support, we were able to close more deals and increase our revenue as well.

Our partnership was a key factor in closing up to 10 of the projects we did together. WANDR is amazing to work with. They hire highly talented designed and have great processes in place. We've had a very fruitful engagement.

How did WANDR perform from a project management standpoint?

Slack is our main channel of communication. WANDR uses a few other tools like Sigma and Sketch to communicate requirements and manage projects. I believe they also use Flow for project management. They're extremely responsive and communicate very clearly. It's really great to work together.

They have a great process established for extracting and facilitating requirements. Their deliverables are beautiful and simple. The products they design make sense, and our clients love them.

I don't think so. Overall, we're very happy.

Having a clear idea of what you want to do going in typically makes the process faster and easier. Even if you don't, they're great at helping clients figure out the process.

Website Design & Development for Online Course Provider

"WANDR is the ideal package of skills and customer service."

Feb. 2018 - Mar. 2018

Following a series of employee interviews to determine company goals, WANDR designed and developed a website for a service provider.

Till H. Gross
CEO, Course Concierge

In addition to being visually impressive, the completed website meets expectations and specifications. WANDR’s combination of professionalism and talent make for a strong development partner. Their swift communication made for a hassle-free engagement.

I am the CEO of an online course publishing company. We work with YouTubers, TED speakers, and New York Times best-selling authors to help them create industry-leading online courses

For what projects/services did your company hire WANDR?

We needed outside website design and development assistance for our new company.

Our goal was to have a beautiful website that could help our growing company earn more business.

WANDR came to us through a referral.

WANDR interviewed our staff about our goals for the website. They produced several drafts of a layout for us to review and approve prior to starting development.

We were assigned a team manager, a designer, and a developer. We found all three to be professional and talented.

We love the website tremendously, and it is quite impressive. I'm confident that the website itself has brought us new business.

I was incredibly impressed with the speed at which the team at WANDR communicated with us. We had a weekly call and numerous communications via email. They were always quick to respond and were concise in their communications.

WANDR is the ideal package of skills and customer service.

We are incredibly happy with the product and couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Mobile App & Web Admin Dashboard for HR Marketplace

“The end product is impressive, as well as their entire approach.”

May 2017 - Ongoing

WANDR is providing a range of design services, working on mobile and web application design and UI/UX design. They iterated and improved existing designs and worked on some from scratch too.

Dakota R. Younger
Founder & CEO, Boon

Their efficient and prompt services meant that the app’s prototype could be put together within one month, and to a high level of quality. The team is integrated within the in-house team, communicating smoothly and always making themselves available.

I’m the founder and CEO of Boon. We’re a SaaS platform and mobile application that uses algorithms to find hiring referrals for companies. The platform automates the employee referral process by providing them with proactive recommendations based on their existing personal networks and job specifications.

For what projects/services did your company hire WANDR?

We needed mobile and web application design, as well as UI/UX design.

To launch our public mobile app and have an updated web admin dashboard.

We selected them because of how responsive they were. We were attracted by their strong communication skills, high attention to detail and proactive approach.

We began with meetings to discuss the specifics of the project. In those, we reviewed the existing designs and workflows that we had so far. From there, they began iterating and improving the designs in terms of aesthetic enhancements, interface simplifications, and streamlining workflows.

There were parts of the app that we didn’t previously have designs for. The team provided brand new designs and workflows that paired seamlessly with our existing assets.

Initially, we worked only with Jinny (Founder, WANDR). After a few months, Ed (Head of Strategy, WANDR) became the primary point of contact. There were other designers on the team, but we didn’t interface directly with them.

Within the first month, we were able to complete the first iteration of the mobile prototype. Considering the learning curve and the volume of work, we found that impressive. The deliverables are of high quality, which we were also pleased with.

It’s been pretty seamless since day one. We consider them to be members of our team as much as any of our full-time employees. They’re part of our Slack channel, which allows us to message back and forth anytime we need. It’s all great.

The end product is impressive, as well as their entire approach. They really make it their job to understand the product and vision, while pushing out a consistent stream of excellent work.

There’s always room for improvement. That said, I truly can’t think of anything pressing.

GUI for Medical Equipment Supplier

“We were impressed with their ability to learn fairly complex concepts about the project.”

Oct. 2017 - Mar. 2018

WANDR designed the UI/UX of sophisticated medical equipment.

Franklin, Tennessee
Michael Harrington
On Demand Field Manager, K-Laser USA

WANDR accurately translated complex requirements into a user-friendly interface. Their thoroughness, communication, and high-quality output have set them up for potential projects.

I’m the on-demand field manager for a company that manufactures advanced therapy lasers.

For what projects/services did your company hire WANDR?

WANDR created our UI and assisted with the UX design.

We wanted to have a user-friendly, intuitive design that would never be obsolete.

We sought out UI/UX companies that could produce a fresh, modern look. We also needed a company that would be responsive and could learn complex ideas. WANDR checked these boxes, and we're happy that we chose them.

We communicated with two project managers. Both were responsive to our requests and clearly laid out what to expect regarding turnaround time.

We successfully launched a new series of lasers, thanks WANDR’s excellent work and attention to detail. Despite some unexpected issues, they did a great job and satisfied all of our needs. The result was great, and they helped us accomplish our goals.

Communication was primarily through email, with a few Skype sessions thrown in. Their response time was always good, while the turnaround time was quite quick.

We were impressed with their ability to learn fairly complex concepts about the project. If future opportunities arise, we will not hesitate to reach out to them.

I'm quite happy with the way the project turned out. I can't say I have anything to add here.

Gold