Premium Brand Experiences

Our experience across the full spectrum of marketing channels makes W. BRADFORD a dynamic asset for your business, regardless of your industry or offering. We believe that marketing success is derived from a highly collaborative experience. Through a diverse team of specialized marketing professionals from varying backgrounds and expertise in a number of mediums, our company has the collective power to meet your business needs.

W. BRADFORD incorporates the approach and spirit of its founder, Will Sears, an award-winning integrated marketing professional with expertise serving clients across a multitude of industries. His in-house career experience as a client also adds value to the direction of our team's devotion to premium client service. Will has had especially deep success in bridging business strategies with data-driven, compelling content for both traditional and digital channels.

Will's work has benefited enterprise and SMB companies in industries including, but not limited to, consumer technology and lifestyle products, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, energy, finance, higher education, environmentalism, government, non-profits, SaaS platforms and professional services.

It is ultimately Will's serious, yet personal approach that has led W. BRADFORD to earn clients' trust and respect.

Miami, FL

• Amedicanna
  • Zylux
  • National Council on Behavioral Health

Branding Strategy for Marketing Agency

"As a team, they produced creative, business-driven strategies that resulted in top-notch deliverables."

Mar. - May 2018

W. BRADFORD developed a full set of branding materials for a new company. They created a range of items, including logos, graphics, videos, etc.

Miami, Florida
Jonathan Ochart
CEO, The Postcard Agency

The deliverables have earned praise from customers and the quality exceeded expectations. The W. BRADFORD team was patient in discovering the overall vision for the business and reflecting those goals within the brand. Their expertise and dedication made them a valuable partner.

I’m the CEO of The Postcard Agency. We’re a Miami-based marketing agency specializing in digital, content, and social media marketing.

For what projects/services did your company hire W. BRADFORD?

I hired W. BRADFORD to help me develop my company’s brand identity with original logos, avatars, social media graphics, color palettes, and videos.

I wanted to launch my business with solid branding components that demonstrated the legitimacy of my business. We wanted original and create assets that conveyed the brand’s voice and attracted customers.

I followed a referral and hired W. BRADFORD for their prompt communication, strong professionalism, and distinct creativity.

They developed a full suite of branding elements for my business. To begin the project, we worked closely to understand my business goals, target audience, and branding desires. From there, they proposed brand and design concepts. I gave them feedback, and they refined their outlines to meet expectations. After a few rounds of this, the provided the final versions of our logos, avatars, social media graphics, color palettes, and videos.

I worked with Will (CEO, W. BRADFORD) and one graphic designer.

My clients have consistently given positive feedback on our branding materials. The deliverables were phenomenal and matched my expectations.

We had regular phone calls and meetings for status updates. I was able to ensure everything was on track because they were available and receptive.

The W. BRADFORD team listened to everything I wanted, and their work reflected my feedback. Their work surpassed my expectations, and they were reliable. As a team, they produced creative, business-driven strategies that resulted in top-notch deliverables. Working with them was a pleasure, and they earned my trust throughout the project.

I never wanted to try anything different with them—their approach was perfect, and the experience was smoother than anticipated.

Branding for Content Marketing Agency

"They spent a lot of time ... really understanding who we are, and that translated into the final design."

Oct. - Nov. 2017

W. Bradford & Co. designed a new logo and brand guide. They created custom icons and widgets, as well as digital assets for social pages. They also provided designs for the website and business cards.

Miami, Flordia
Lauren Fairbanks
CEO, S&G Content Marketing

The new website has already generated more leads for new clients than in the past. Feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. The new logo is the perfect representation of the agency's brand.

My name is Lauren Fairbanks. I am the co-founder and CEO of a content marketing agency.

What challenge were you trying to address with W. Bradford & Co.?

The key challenge was developing a cohesive brand identity. There was a disconnect between the agency’s digital presence and the message we wanted to convey. Brand design had previously been done in-house, but we needed help translating the vision for the agency into something new and fresh.

First they held a couple of exploratory sessions to learn about the agency. W. Bradford spent a lot of time getting to know the brand, services, client base, and the kinds of clients that we wanted to reach in the future.

They designed a new logo. They created custom widgets and icons, as well as digital assets for social profiles.

The team provided a branding guide for the website, which we chose to build out in-house. The guide included icons, fonts, and other design ideas. They also provided designs suggestions for new business cards.

How did you come to work with W. Bradford & Co.?

I met Will [Sears, CEO, W. Bradford & Co.] previously when he worked for another company. I reached out to reconnect, and I loved his ideas for the brand.

I’d spoken to a couple of other design firms, but felt that W. Bradford best understood the agency and would do a good job.

We spent a little over $5,000.

Work began in October of 2017 and took about 4–6 weeks.

Before the redesign, the contact form on our website was rarely used. Since relaunch, we’ve already received three leads for new clients.

Feedback has been extremely positive from current clients and internal staff. The look and feel of the new site inspires confidence in the agency, its brand, and capabilities.

How did W. Bradford & Co. perform from a project management standpoint?

They were extremely responsive, always answering questions within a few hours. The team was in constant contact; they did a remarkable job staying on top of deadlines and the overall project timeline.

I was really impressed by the time and effort they put into understanding the agency’s existing brand. Additionally, their designs are cool and unique.

The whole process was enjoyable. It was like working with a friend.

Overall Score They were fantastic to work with.
    I would definitely recommend them.