Improve the World with Technologies

VSTORM - mobile & web development company located in Poland, Wroclaw

ABOUT US:

✔  45+ projects completed
✔  Worked with clients form: USA, UK, Switzerland, Italy, German, Poland, Malaysia, India, Ukraine
✔  10+ talented professionals in our team
✔  Following Agile methodology
✔  Keep commercial secrets and confidentiality of clients information

OUR PHILOSOPHY - We believe that only happy, well-knitted and loving its job team is able to reach perfection in business operations

MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT:

• IOS : Xcode - Swift / Objective-C
  • Android: Android Studio - Java / Kotlin
  • Crossplatform: React - Native

DEVICES:

• Phone
  • Tablet
  • Wearables
  • IoT (Internet of Things)

DESIGN:

• UX/UI design (mobile & web)
  • Motion design and animation
  • User Flow, User Journey, Wireframing, Prototyping

WEB DEVELOPMENT:

• Front-end: HTML/CCS, JavaScript (React.js, Vue.js, Angular.js)
  • Back-end: PHP 5.5 - 7 (Laravel / Symfony), Node JS, Python, Django
  • Skills: Web application, SaaS, Front-end, Back-end, CustomAPI, website
  • CMS: WordPress, Magneto, OpenCart, WooCommerce

GET FREE ESTIMATION IN 48H ----> [email protected]

Wrocław, Poland

MVP development of SaaS solution for beauty freelancers.

Read the full case study here: https://jo.my/wowers

Digitalizing the bookkeeping expertise in one mobile app.

Read the full case study here: https://jo.my/financialluk1

hugsy - marketplace for your pet

How to build a web app that the entire country will be using?

Read the full case study here: https://jo.my/gocc1

TripKiller - travel mobile app

A perfect IT outstaffing model for the SaaS e-commerce startup

Read the full case study here: https://jo.my/codarius1

How to deliver and launch a website in 7 days?

Read the full case study here: https://jo.my/dctk1

Software Dev for SAAS E-Commerce Platform

"They help bring our ideas into reality."

Jan. - May 2019

VSTORM created new features, performed code reviews, and provided custom software services for an e-commerce platform.

Katowice, Poland
Grzegorz Sadłoń
CEO, Codarius.com

VSTORM is a phenomenal technical partner, and their efforts help customers focus on other facets of business operations. The team has excellent communication skills and always meet their productivity goals.

Co-founder & CEO of Codarius. We are the 1st startup in Poland to offer e-commerce platform as SaaS solution with marketing automation. Our platform also uses AI algorithms. My experience in e-commerce is over 11 years.

For what projects/services did your company hire VSTORM Company?

We were looking for contracted software development resources in order to serve our Clients and help to build our SaaS solution.

We worked together to create new features and integration with the services of 3d parties for our platform. We also worked with migration and re-produced shops of our Clients on our platform. We interacted with VSTORM directly and used an agile methodology for most projects.

We have found VSTORM team through the workspace service. I and our CTO called to VSTORM team represented by Antoni and software developer to have a short interview. After we set up 1 trial week to make sure their work is suite to us.

Codarius is an e-commerce platform with marketing automation. We mainly work on creating new features, code reviews and providing custom software service for our Subscribers / Clients. VSTORM is busy with all these tasks, as we want to build IT outstaff model and focus on internal marketing and business development.

We needed only one developer. Total composition was: one developer and one project manager.

In our startup, we have an experienced technical director. Our CTO evaluates IT projects and is responsible for the quality of our product. VSTORM fits all our criteria and we are working together as partners.

Project management was clear and response on some fast tasks was very good.

They help bring our ideas into reality. Their analytical skills and problem-solving skills help us successfully develop partnerships. I highly recommend VSTORM!

3D Models for Medical Device Companion App

"VSTORM Company produced high-quality deliverables and worked seamlessly along our team."

June - Dec. 2018

VSTORM Company developed 3D models using ReactNative for a third-party client’s mobile application. It allows users to rotate and zoom to explore a product, its features, and its details.

San Diego, California
JD Moore
Owner, Moorefficient Design

The models have launched and received positive feedback from users and the client. VSTORM Company delivered high-quality models on time and at competitive prices. Their team led a seamless collaboration thanks to their professionalism, timeliness, and in-depth experience.

I’m the owner of Moorefficient Design. We design user experiences for client projects for mobile, web, and console platforms.

For what projects/services did your company hire VSTORM Company?

We engaged VSTORM Company on behalf of a medical device manufacturer to produce 3D models for a mobile application using React Native.

We wanted ultra-realistic 3D models that would serve as a product guide in a mobile app.

We hired them online in a remote capacity.

VSTORM Company spent several months iterating 3D-model designs to meet our client’s requirements. They also collaborated closely with our app development team to ensure that the models work seamlessly within the app’s React Native framework. Users can interact with the 3D models on a screen, rotating and zooming to explore the product’s details and features.

We worked with a project manager and 3D modeler.

Our client was extremely pleased with the highly realistic models, which received a positive response from app users as well.

The project ran smoothly from start to finish. VSTORM Company delivered its products on time at reasonable rates. Their team was professional throughout the project.

No, we’re thrilled with their work.

Overall Score VSTORM Company was highly experienced and professional from start to finish.
    Their team delivered just in time.
    They charged fair market rates for their work.
    VSTORM Company’s 3D models were of outstanding quality.
    I definitely would recommend their team.

Mobile App Dev for Bookkeeping

"They delivered a high-quality solution on time."

Jan. - June 2017

VSTORM Company did Android and iOS mobile app development for a bookkeeping solution. Services included UX/UI design and the creation of backend admin panels.

Wroclaw, Poland
Piotr Łukaszczyk
CEO, FinancialLuk sp. z o.o.

The team’s workshop before development helped envision a better UX. VSTORM Company delivered a functional mobile app on deadline. Expect an organized partner with developers who integrate directly into the project team. They also provide effective project tracking and business advice.

I am the CEO of FinancialLuk sp. z o.o.

For what projects/services did your company hire VSTORM Company?

My bookkeeping agency needed a digital solution for our clients.

I wanted to translate my bookkeeping experience and expertise into a mobile app.

I found them online. We met with the owner and held a call with their development team, and we spoke about our future product development. They made a quick and appealing offer. I chose them because of their expertise in mobile and web development.

Before starting the project, my CTO and I held a workshop with their team. They did UX/UI design for mobile and created admin panels as part of their backend development for Android and iOS.

We worked with a project manager, a web designer, a web developer, and two mobile developers.

I was impressed by the workshop they set up before starting the project. Their insight helped us develop a better UX. They delivered a high-quality solution on time, helping us to implement it within our agency and introduce it to clients.

They were well-organized. We worked directly worked with their developers, and their project manager helped us understand the business and technical specifications of each feature in the apps. Their team sent us reports every week to track results.

I appreciated their transparency in keeping me informed throughout the process.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Web App Development for Automotive Marketplace

“They’re professional and have good communication skills thanks to their internal time management.”

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

VSTORM Company joined an ongoing project to develop a web app for the automotive market. They audited the existing code, fixed legacy bugs, and are now providing front- and backend development.

Warsaw, Poland
Łukasz Jaworski
Founder, Houston

VSTORM Company has accurately implemented the provided design and is now working on adding new features. The team is dedicated to customer success, providing valuable marketplace insights and ensuring the code is scalable with the business.

I’m the founder of Houston, a digital consulting agency.

For what projects/services did your company hire VSTORM Company?

We were working with a previous developer to build a web app based on the automotive marketplace but weren’t satisfied with the results. The code was full of bugs and couldn’t scale with our growth. VSTORM Company joined the project to refine our app and build out additional features.

Since this was an ongoing project, we already had the designs ready to implement. VSTORM Company was responsible for building out the app with new features and a frontend view.

My colleague referred us to them because of their expertise in the marketplace and extensive web and mobile app development.

VSTORM Company initially reviewed the code for any leftover errors and resolved the outstanding issues. They then focused on creating a scalable code that could grow without incurring additional bugs.

The team is currently providing front- and backend development, implementing new features that allow users to generate invoices as PDFs, create paid advertisements, and access new payment methods.

The team consists of a project manager and two full-stack developers.

We already had the core design, so they've only needed to create a pixel-perfect interface and develop the new features according to our ideas.

It’s a pleasure to work with them. They’re professional and have good communication skills thanks to their internal time management. I also appreciate that they’re willing to help us in different ways; they’ve gone so far as to offer us interesting business advice.

I’m impressed with their extensive experience in marketplaces and web development. Their technical skill, excellent communication, and desire to help us create a strong working product has yielded a great product.

No, not that I can think of. We’re happy with the final results.

Mobile App and Web Development for Online Marketplace

"They fell in love with our idea and wanted to build it with us."

June 2018 - Ongoing

VSTORM Company conducts the design and development of a website and mobile app. This also includes prototyping, the entire UI/UX build, and testing.

Wroclaw, Poland
Maciej Chudy
CEO & Founder, Yudu

Working with their team is straightforward and painless, thanks to their high-level processes and thorough approach. VSTORM Company’s Scrum master is more than willing to provide detailed explanations of the work, which adds value to their overall service offering.

I’m the CEO and founder of Yudu. I’ve worked in this space for over 15 years and I’ve created a chain of beauty salons.

For what projects/services did your company hire VSTORM Company?

I hired them to design a website and mobile app for an online marketplace based on my ideas. I had already analyzed the industry and knew what the product should look like and the functionality it should have.

I sent a short technical specification to several companies and even had meetings with a few. When we met with VSTORM Company’s founder, we were 100% sure that we wanted to work with them. They fell in love with our idea and wanted to build it with us.

My Scrum master and I created technical specifications and user stories. After that, VSTORM Company took over prototyping, UI/UX design, and frontend, backend, and mobile development.

They assigned a scrum master, a designer, a frontend developer, a backend developer, a tester, and mobile app developers.

Their team is really well organized and easy to work with. We’re satisfied with the product we’re developing.

The Scrum master explained their process to me at the start and sent me several briefs to fill out, which helped in creating the product we wanted. Their workflow is efficient and very high level.

I’ve never created digital products before, so what’s most impressive to me is that they help me understand how everything works. They’ve also delivered on their initial promises.

No, I can't name anything.

Web Application Development for Nonprofit Events

“We’re fully satisfied with their work.”

Dec. 2018 - Jan. 2019

VSTORM Company designed and develop a web application and corresponding administrative portal.

Poznań, Poland
Kacper Czarnota
Event Manager, The Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity Foundation

The platform is excellent. VSTORM Company designed and developed it to a very high standard. Their good communication skills particularly stood out, as did their ability to manage the work smoothly.

I organize charity sports events for The Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity Foundation.

For what projects/services did your company hire VSTORM Company?

We needed a web application with a branded design for our annual event. We were looking for a partner that could prepare this app in a few weeks.

We wanted to build out a responsive design for the web app and administrative panel.

We had contact with some other companies in this sphere, but we chose VSTORM Company because they seemed interested in our event, which we liked.

We have documentation that we sent to them to confirm. After that, we met with the whole team to finalize the specifications and plan the project.

There was a designer, a web developer, and a project manager.

We’re fully satisfied with their work. Their communication skills are amazing, and the quality of the product they developed is very high.

Project management was very good because of their excellent communication and approach to building the app. I communicated with the team over Slack and phone calls to address questions and concerns.

They developed the web app according to our vision, and did so quickly. It works well, and there are no bugs or immediate issues. Their communication skills impressed me too.

We’re 100% satisfied. I can't name an in which they could improve.

UX/UI & Web Dev for Consumer Product Company

“They have modern ideas, which impresses me.”

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

VSTORM Agency developed an e-commerce store from scratch. The site is available in three different languages and they provide ongoing services.

Goerlitz, Germany
Tomasz Klonowski
Founder, woj.tek

The almost-completed website has received positive feedback and the in-house team is satisfied with the work. VSTORM communicated well throughout the project, coming up with innovative ideas to help the website stand out.

I’m the founder of woj.tek, a consumer product company.

What challenge were you trying to address with VSTORM Agency?

We needed help with web development of our online shop, which has a couple of hundred products.

They built the platform from scratch. They asked me for my opinion and what I wanted, then prepared a few options and asked me to choose one. The shop is available in three languages.

There are four or five people. I spoke to Antoni (Key Account & Project Manager, VSTORM Agency) throughout.

How did you come to work with VSTORM Agency?

I found them through an online search. I asked for a price and we talked about my project. They briefly explained what it could look like, then we started the work.

We’ve spent $3,500.

We started working together in August 2018 and the work is ongoing.

The website is 95% complete. The German and English versions are complete, but the Polish version is still underway. I’ve received feedback that the website looks good and I’m happy with it.

How did VSTORM Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very polite and are a young team; I’m pleased with them. The communication is a nine out of 10, and we use email and phone, as well as Slack. The project manager is a well-spoken, eloquent guy, and they leave me nothing to complain about.

They have modern ideas, which impresses me. They came up with a way to make my shop stand out from others.

They could charge less and speed up their process. When changes are required to any content on the website, it takes time to change the code. Overall, I’m happy, but they could work a little quicker. However, I didn’t push them to finish as quick as possible, because it could affect the quality.

Call them and have a real conversation to get to know the people working there. It’s best to hear their voice rather than to rely on written communication.