B2B prospecting to set qualified appointments

We connect you with prospects who will convert to sales.  Whether it's on-site, telephone or web demo appointments, we reach decision makers and schedule an appointment right on your calendar.

The VSA business development reps excel at phone conversations with your target market.  Accent neutral, US-based, smart, experienced and results-oriented - that's the VSA team.

We let your sales people close the sales; we deliver the qualified opportunities.

2001
Haddonfield, NJ
  • 212 Haddon Ave
    Haddonfield, NJ 08033
  • 1835 Market Street
    Philadelphia, PA 19103

Healthcare Administrative Partners, Care Logistics, Edwards Life Sciences, School Wise Press, GrapeSEED Language Development, KinderMusik, AirLiquid USA, Beumer Group, Isotrak

Premiere B2B Lead Generation and Appointment Setting Firm

VSA is an award-winning B2B Appointment Setting and Lead Generation firm helping clients expand their share of the Healthcare, Education, and Manufacturing/Logistics sectors.  If you have a software solution, tech-based offering, a product or a service for these markets, you are a fit for us!

Appointment Setting for Plumbing Manufacturing Company

“They made the process easy from start to finish.”

Jan. 2018 - Apr. 2019

VSA, Inc engaged in extensive industry discovery for a plumbing equipment supplier before writing scripts for phone calls. Their team then cold-called sales leads to set up appointments for their client.

11-50

Director of Marketing, Plumbing Manufacturing Company

The work performed by VSA, Inc pleased project stakeholders and led to an increase in appointments for potential sales. Their team was proactive and thoughtful, taking time to ensure they understood all aspects of the business and always remaining professional in their representation.

I am the director of marketing of a plumbing manufacturing company.

What challenge were you trying to address with VSA, Inc?

VSA, Inc was running our appointment setting and telemarketing operations, as those are functions that our sales team isn’t really able to fulfill because they take so much time.

They spent quite a bit of time understanding who our target audience was. After getting a handle on our needs and who we were targeting, they went about crafting a script and strong call-to-actions from our company’s perspective. We went through a process of approving those scripts and the messaging there, and then they started the appointment setting process.

We started in targeted areas across the US based on who within our sales team could take on those appointments, and also just to see how their success varied from territory to territory.

I primarily worked with two account managers, and I believe they had a team of four individuals actually making the calls and sending us the information.

How did you come to work with VSA, Inc?

We compared 3–4 companies and spoke with a few of them during our search. Our biggest concern upfront was the delicacy of setting up new appointments with companies and winning their trust.

We didn’t want to burn leads for our sales team before they even had a chance to make a relationship with them, and of all the telemarketing companies that we reached out to VSA gave me the most confidence that they were going to be extremely professional in that process. I also contacted all of their references and confirmed their skills and in particular their tact with clients in difficult industries.

We’ve spent close to $30,000 with VSA, Inc in total.

We worked with them from around January 2018–April 2019.

Overall, VSA, Inc set up 150–200 appointments, which is a very difficult task for our industry. On top of that, we rarely ever got feedback that they were annoying or bothering anyone. Our sales cycle is so long that we don’t know the results of them all yet, but we were absolutely pleased with the work they did.

How did VSA, Inc perform from a project management standpoint?

VSA, Inc was extremely involved in the process and was proactive in solving any issues. They made the process easy from start to finish. Their communication skills were great, and they always responded to us within 24 hours. We will definitely use them again for any other telemarketing campaigns that we have in the future.

I can’t say enough about how much time they took to clearly understand what it was we were trying to accomplish and articulate that in their emails to the customers. The difficult part is not the appointment setting, it’s trying to find decision-makers within companies, so you have a moving target, but they handled that difficulty extremely well.

I only have positive things to say about them.

Prospecting for IT Consulting Firm

“I respect how much their reps care about their work; it’s not just about making the most money to them.”

Apr. 2014 - Ongoing

VSA, Inc. provides ongoing prospecting services. After reviewing the criteria, they cold call potential leads, explain the business’s offerings, and schedule meetings for the internal team to close the deal.

Daniel Lindner
Manager, Operations, T&L Group Ltd.

Not only does the team hit monthly goals for scheduled meetings, but they’re also able to vet for qualified leads. VSA, Inc.’s reps have a clear understanding of both the business and the local temperament. This makes them well-suited to navigating the immediate market.

We’re a managed service provider (MSP) that implements technology services for companies within the New York City metro area. As the operations manager, it’s my duty to make sure the company is running smoothly.

What challenge were you trying to address with VSA, Inc.?

We’ve traditionally secured a lot of our leads through client referrals, networking, and internet hits. But we also leverage outbound strategies. VSA, Inc. provides prospecting services for us, which involves cold calling individuals to find qualified leads.

I typically work with my client manager to go over my list of criteria before they start pursuing leads. Then, they use an email account that we’ve set up to contact prospective clients as if they were a part of our firm. This requires them to have an in-depth understanding of our services, from our cloud offerings to the intricacies of our systems.

During the outreach process, they answer any questions a lead may have and try to schedule a sales meeting with me. I appreciate how well they can communicate with the leads—they aren’t just saying anything to secure a meeting; they’re using the right terms to really vet for qualified buyers.

I work with Mark (Program Manager, VSA, Inc.), Ken (Registered Representative, VSA, Inc.), and two other reps. In the 7–8 years I’ve worked with them, they’ve retained their team members well. That has given me the chance to know their people one-on-one. They know my personality, and I know theirs.

How did you come to work with VSA, Inc.?

I met them years ago after using several cold-calling companies around the country. Because VSA, Inc. is located in New Jersey, I think that they have the right temperament to deal with the clientele in our area.

I’ve spent between $50,000–$100,000 in total so far. I pay them $3,000 per month just for cold calling, $500 for the first meeting that they get us, $600 for the second meeting, and so on. My spend varies between $5,000–$5,500 per month.

I started working with VSA, Inc. on April 2014 and still do. I’ve also brought on another prospecting company to get a bit more diversity, but VSA, Inc. is still my primary bread and butter.

For the most part, they’ve been helpful in getting 1–2 meetings per month, which is no easy task. There have been times when we couldn’t get a single meeting. Other months, they’ll score 4–5 meetings, and my partners will tell me to slow down. Having them take on client outreach has also allowed me to work on other tasks.

In terms of feedback, they’re well-equipped to deal with New Yorkers. I sometimes listen to recordings of their calls to check how leads respond to them. Dealing with people can be hard because it’s not a black-and-white matter, but VSA, Inc. does well.

How did VSA, Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

They run the campaign themselves and are phenomenal about communication. They email me as soon as they get a lead, providing all of the necessary information and accommodating my schedule as it changes.

I respect how much their reps care about their work; it’s not just about making the most money to them. A couple of months ago, we hit a lull in meetings, so I told my point of contact that I needed to bring in another company. They said that they only wanted what was best for my business and were completely honest about it all.

I’m sure there are things to improve, but everything that I’ve seen has been on point.

It’s important to remain involved in the process. You can’t just throw money and demand clients—you need to work with them so that they understand what kind of company you are and how to convey that over the phone.

Lead Generation & Appointment Setting for Software Co.

“VSA exceeded our expectations, successfully delivering qualified leads that led to new business.”

Oct. 2017 - Dec. 2018

VSA provided lead generation and appointment setting services, researching companies and C-suite individuals to reach out to directly and acting as the first point of contact.

Director of Business Development, Software Company

VSA represented the company with a great deal of professionalism and confidentiality as they set up a significant number of qualified business leads. In addition to exceeding expectations, their team was also great to work with–responsive, flexible, and dedicated to achieving project goals.

I'm the director of business development for a software company.

What challenge were you trying to address with VSA Inc.?

We engaged VSA for lead generation and appointment setting services through a campaign to identify business owners interested in strategic partnerships and opportunities.

VSA researched and identified a list of healthcare and software companies to reach out to. They then set up appointments with C-suite individuals to speak to our team about possible business opportunities with our company.

I had two main points of contact, including Maureen (VP of Business Development, VSA Inc.).

How did you come to work with VSA Inc.?

VSA is engaged with one of our subsidiaries, and they were highly recommended internally based on their high success rates and professionalism.

We invested between $50,000–$75,000.

We worked with them from October 2017–December 2018.

VSA exceeded our expectations, successfully delivering qualified leads that led to new business. I'd give them a nine out of ten for deliverables overall.

How did VSA Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

Their analytics reporting was spot on and provided a lot of valuable data from the campaign. They were also extremely professional and confidential on the phone, representing our organization's initiatives very well as the first point of contact for potential clients.

We mostly communicated with them through email, touching base by phone at least once a week. They were always very responsive and receptive to our unique needs.

They treated highly sensitive, confidential calls with a great deal of professionalism. They were also very flexible, willing to adjust their processes as needed, and persistent about meeting timelines and project goals.

Not really. There were times when it felt like we were working with a third party, so perhaps they can improve their ability to embed themselves within internal teams.

Invest the time in the beginning to help them understand your business, objectives, and goals–it will go a long way in their ability to meet or exceed expectations.

Appointment Setting for Inventory Company

“Several of our biggest sales came from our relationship with them.”

Feb. 2014 - Mar. 2019

VSA, Inc. set sales appointments for an inventory company. They collaborated on prospect sheets and call scripts, then provided a steady stream of information on potential leads.

200-999

Holly, Michigan
VP of Sales, Inventory Company

The collaboration led to a noticeable rise in sales and was a great success. VSA, Inc. was supportive and positive, and they provided solutions quickly. Their leadership was consistent, and they were always communicative and helpful.

I'm the vice president of sales for a physical inventories company. We serve several major retailers.

What challenge were you trying to address with VSA, Inc?

We were looking for a force multiplier. Our sales team is best in front of a client, but they can't always keep up with the volume of calls needed to get in front of those decision makers.

They worked for us on an hourly basis. We handed over large prospect sheets, and they helped identify other prospects. We had some standardized questions as a team, and then we collaborated with them on the call script. We had a few training calls with their team, and they reviewed the process and helped us with quarterly review calls. They provided an ongoing stream of information, and we gave them periodic guidance when we had ways to help them.

We had one primary point of contact throughout our relationship. Occasionally, I would deal with a secondary contact. They facilitated results and set up when calls would occur. We had a project specific email, so our customers felt like they were always dealing with the same person.

How did you come to work with VSA, Inc?

I was formerly at another inventory service. We used several call providers in different sales segments, so I knew how successful that sort of vendor could be. I spent a few weeks searching for potential providers, and VSA, Inc was the most responsive.

We spent between $80,000-$90,000 over the life of the relationship.

The engagement went from February 2014-March 2019. I'd like to do more work with them, but we had to reduce our budget.

We had a nice uptick in sales, and now we're catching up with our operations. It was a very successful collaboration. They were overwhelmingly supportive and positive. Even when they couldn't deliver a qualified lead, we got a lot of important information from their calls. Several of our biggest sales came from our relationship with them.

How did VSA, Inc perform from a project management standpoint?

From a management standpoint, they were very easy to work with. They met all our deadlines and were an outstanding partner. If we needed something, even on short notice, they'd put together a solution for us right away. Most of our communication was through email, phone, and their web portal. They were always very helpful if I ever wanted more from them.

The main point was their consistency in account leadership and management. Working with them was terrific.

No, whenever there was a roadblock or a challenge, they were always communicative. The only thing we noticed was the fact that leads in different time zones didn't always get the same priority. They never wasted a lot of time, but they could have targeted those distant time zones more frequently than they did.

Appointment Setting for a Wholesale Distributor

"They do a great job managing your leads."

n/a

Oct. 2018 - Feb. 2019

Working from provided contact lists, VSA, Inc. generated leads for in-store appointments and account creation.

51-200

Bellmawr, New Jersey
Dawn Sylvester
Internal Sales Manager, General Floor

VSA, Inc. collected high-quality information and met expectations on lead conversation, with every converted contact resulting in a truly qualified lead. Energetic and highly professional, they combined a sophisticated reporting system with an eagerness to learn that ensured seamless support.

I’m the internal sales manager for General Floor. We are a wholesale flooring distributor with an extensive inventory in carpet, hard surface, tools, and accessories. When frustrated building and flooring professionals are spending too much time with selection meetings or chasing hard-to-find items, they call us.

What challenge were you trying to address with VSA, Inc.?

We had a bank of leads that we acquired over the years.

We wanted to reach out to those leads, get them to visit our showroom, and have them meet with a new account consultant to uncover if we were a fit for one another. We were having difficulty maintaining rapport with the leads once they visited our facilities, so we decided to dissolve our small telemarketing team and create a new account consultant for a few of our locations and try an outside source.

Their task was to contact these leads and uncover a soft profile to see if they had a need. Once they'd identified that this person qualified for a general floor buying account, they would try to book an in-person appointment with one of our new account consultants.

We wanted to improve our internal technique and approach, so we decided to pause our work with VSA, Inc. in order to improve our sales practice. We plan to work with them again once we’ve done so.

We had one dedicated person per branch for each of the four locations we targeted.

How did you come to work with VSA, Inc.?

We liked what they offered. We went to their facility, and they came to ours. We liked their personnel and the vibe of their company; they were a great fit for us.

We worked with them from October 2018–February 2019.

Of the 535 positive contacts we gave them, they achieved 44 accounts. We’d expected to hit about 10% lead generation from the contacts we provided. They came in around 8% and some contacts continue to ramp up so we’re still hopeful.

They uncovered useful information from the contacts that our sales reps could use, including their types of businesses, the products they used, even the challenges they had with other suppliers. They confirmed addresses and phone numbers. Every single lead that they booked an appointment for was a truly qualified lead. They didn’t waste anyone’s time.

How did VSA, Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

Their reporting was extensive. Their system for managing leads was detailed and provided information on qualified leads, leads who were interested but not at the moment, and appointments scheduled. They were able to provide details on every single exchange with a lead when they called.

They took the time to come to our office at least three times. I feel that they’re going to be quite successful going forward.

I would recommend they make the reporting easier to read by separating out the items a client does not care to see, since they provide so much detailed information.

They do a great job managing your leads. If you have your own leads, you can feel confident that they're going to manage them as if they were their own. If your company needs someone to help you find potential clients, VSA, Inc. is the choice for you.

• N/A Cost

Lead Generation for Nonprofit Corporation

"VSA, Inc. committed to a 100% close rate in terms of sales, which they hit prior to the end of 2018."

2018 - Ongoing

VSA, Inc. provides ongoing phone prospecting services for a not-for-profit company. They sell services to clinicians eligible for the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services program.

New York
Senior Employee, Nonprofit Corporation

The speed at which the sales goal has been met is markedly faster since the engagement began. VSA, Inc. not only expedites completion of the project but also demonstrates a vested interest in long-term outcomes and business success. Expertise and meticulousness are hallmarks of their work.

I’m the senior quality programs analyst at a not-for-profit corporation that pursues economic development. We’re a grant-funded subsidiary company of a New Jersey university. We receive Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) grants to provide services to clinicians and health care systems in New Jersey. We’re also a qualified clinical data registry.

What challenge were you trying to address with VSA, Inc.?

Clinicians that are eligible for the CMS program must report to avoid a penalty. We sell our registry services to Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) providers. We have sales quotas, which we’d previously been using student project assistants to meet.

VSA, Inc. supplements our sales team for recruitment efforts. We give them a list of clinicians that we know are eligible for the CMS program. They call them on the phone to sign them up for our services. Each member of their team dedicates 40 hours a week, making over 100 calls. It takes about 4–5 calls to close a sale. They also assist with other efforts here in terms of recruitment, not just for the registry program.

The team size varies depending on my sales goal for the week. We mostly use three FTEs to make calls. Amy is our account manager and the main point of contact.

How did you come to work with VSA, Inc.?

We’d narrowed down our search to 3–4 companies. Our director for business development found VSA, Inc. and introduced them to my team. We chose them in large part because they’re in New Jersey. They’re close enough so that we can drive down and meet with their staff in person. It also makes it easier that they have a relationship with the state in which we are a designee for health information technology by the Department of Health.

Work started in early 2018 and the engagement is ongoing.

Because we're connected to the university, we hired a lot of student project assistants to make these calls for us. Having a full-time dedicated sales team has helped us achieve our sales goal much faster than in previous years. VSA, Inc. committed to a 100% close rate in terms of sales, which they hit prior to the end of 2018. They’re a valuable asset to our company, particularly in terms of freeing up our staff to do other things. They were able to meet our sales goal earlier than expected.

How did VSA, Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

Amy and the rest of the team are excellent. I've gone down and met with them twice. It’s really nice to be able to have in-person meetings. They’re so responsive. I let them know the goal we’re trying to reach and they’re prepared to make it happen. I have weekly calls with Amy to make sure that they’re on track to meet the goal. We also use those calls to make any changes as needed.

Their willingness to actually learn about the program is quite impressive. They want to know more than just our sales goal. It’s been helpful for them to understand the background of the CMS program and why exactly a clinician needs to sign up. They’re much more efficient at answering questions now rather than having to escalate the calls to me. I appreciate that they want to know why we do what we do. It takes a lot of stress off of my staff that we can trust VSA, Inc. to do more.

No, I honestly don't have any constructive feedback. We've been using them for over a year and they catch on quickly and ask good questions.

Market Research for Senior Living Business

“The market insights VSA's services provided offered a lot of value. ”

Jan. - Dec. 2018

VSA conducted market research, various strategies, and calling services to source leads.

Wisconsin
Manager, Senior Living Business

VSA provided high-quality, self-directed insight into ways the company could quickly scale. In addition to the value their data offered, their team was very autonomous, proactive, and accommodating to client needs. Their services were well worth the investment.

I'm the manager of a senior living business.

What challenge were you trying to address with VSA, Inc.?

We needed help sourcing new vendors in order to scale quickly, so we engaged VSA to conduct market research and line up leads for our team.

VSA initially reached out to suppliers in markets across the country, warming up potential leads and then passing them along to our team. They fully sourced vendors on their own based on criteria we provided, but without a set script. We experimented with a few different strategies throughout the engagement to reach our target customers.

We worked with four or five people, including a project manager, as well as the owner and VP of operations who helped set up the best team to meet our needs.

How did you come to work with VSA, Inc.?

We found them on a call center referral site and selected them based on their reputation and their ability to provide their own project management, to work without a script, and to do some data analysis on their own. We also liked that they weren't just going to take orders, but rather collaborate with us and provide valuable feedback.

We worked together from around January–December 2018.

The insights VSA's services provided offered a lot of value. They were able to help us meet our objectives and learn more efficiently than we would've been able to on our own. Not only were they able to execute on a variety of constantly evolving tasks, but they were also able to obtain our desired learning outcomes each time.

How did VSA, Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

Their customer service was exceptional. Even if we didn't offer a lot of clarity on certain things, their team was always able to carry on and execute well. They were also very responsive and prompt in communications. I was able to reach our project manager easily, even through text message.

Their project management stands out first. They were able to work through a lot of ambiguity and deliver on time. They were also very customer service oriented from the start, providing professional, high-quality work while remaining personable, friendly, and accommodating.

I don't have any feedback.

Assuming the project is complex like ours, the sooner you can provide clarity, the better. We paid higher rates for the higher quality services they offer compared to others–that's their reputation.

Appointment Setting for Healthcare Data Analytics Company

"They deliver a positive ROI year after year, which speaks to practical methods and training on their side."

2016 - Ongoing

VSA, Inc. generates leads and sets appointments for a data analytics company. They contact relevant prospects, explain the software and other available services, and send follow-up information to a salesperson.

New York
Tatiana Nikitina
VP Sales & Marketing, Strategic Healthcare Programs

VSA, Inc.’s efforts have resulted in positive ROI each year of the engagement. The team succeeds because of a successful internal training program and a commitment to on-demand customer service. VSA, Inc. has proven to be a capable and reliable partner during a long partnership.

I am the vice president of sales and marketing for Strategic Healthcare Programs (SHP). We are a data analytics company that provides benchmarking services to home health agencies, hospices, hospitals, and accountable care organizations.

What challenge were you trying to address with VSA, Inc.?

We engaged VSA, Inc. to contact potential clients and set appointments for our sales team. When I joined the company about three years ago, I recognized a need for a lead-generation initiative, specifically in the home health space. Before, a lot of our sales were the results of agencies calling us directly. It was a reasonably easy sales process, but at some point, we realized that we needed to be more proactive in our outreach.

We gave VSA, Inc. a list of home health agencies that were not our customers at the time. We identified the individuals within those organizations that would be the most likely user, influencer, or purchaser of our software. VSA, Inc. contacted those organizations to provide them with information about SHP and pass along the offer for a more detailed demonstration of our software. Once they set appointments with those clients, our sales team would follow-up with the prospect about a demo.

Our account lead is our direct line of communication. They have a large team available to make the calls and set the appointments, but the overall team size dedicated to our account fluctuates based on staff availability and the workload.

How did you come to work with VSA, Inc.?

We learned of VSA, Inc. through a referral. We evaluated them against some of the other companies we considered, but we responded well to their culture and how they manage the team by giving their employees a lot of flexibility.

Our engagement began in 2016 and remains ongoing. We plan to continue our partnership with them for several more years.

We’ve seen a substantial ROI as a result of our work with VSA, Inc.

How did VSA, Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

We have biweekly check-in calls with our account lead where we hash out any outstanding issues. Their responsiveness has been much appreciated. When we request something or have a question, we receive a response almost immediately.

They deliver a positive ROI year after year, which speaks to practical methods and training on their side. Also, after our initial training sessions, we haven’t had to have more, as VSA, Inc. has implemented a successful training and shadowing program for teaching new callers.

No, nothing in particular needs improvement.

Future clients should expect to invest a significant amount of time at the start of the engagement to sufficiently train the VSA, Inc. team. We initially held weekly phone calls to address the questions their callers received from the prospects so that we could help them be successful. If there is no investment in that time, their team will go forward not knowing if they’re operating correctly.

Appointment Setting for Consulting Firm

“We get a lot of compliments from our clients about VSA's professionalism.”

2016 - Ongoing

Helping generate new business opportunities, VSA, Inc. has been setting appointments and following up with third-party clients.

Seattle, Washington
John Martinka
Owner, Martinka Consulting

The in-house team is happy with the results and the quality of VSA’s services. VSA met all needs, while their exceptional organizational skills and phone etiquette helped them avoid any issues.

I'm the owner of Martinka Consulting. We're a consulting firm and we work with clients that buy and sell small and medium-sized businesses. A big part of our job is to match buyers and sellers.

What challenge were you trying to address with VSA, Inc.?

We needed a reliable vendor to do phone calls for us. We used a few different phone services, but we were not happy with the results, so we started looking for a new company.

VSA helps us support communication with business owners, who often have busy schedules. VSA mostly sets appointments and follows up with our clients on our behalf. We work with them on a project-by-project basis.

We mostly interact with two account managers, and there is a team of people who are making the calls.

How did you come to work with VSA, Inc.?

One of the colleagues in my network recommended them to us.

We started working with them in 2016 and the relationship is ongoing.

We measure our success by how many people agree to talk to us and we've been happy with the results. We get a lot of compliments from our clients about VSA's professionalism.

How did VSA, Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

We usually use email and phone to stay in touch and it's been a very smooth process.

They're very thorough, organized, and capable.

I can't think of anything.

Have reasonable expectations because picking up the phone and calling people is a tough job. Only about 5–10% of people who own a business are thinking of selling it, which is reflected in the metrics that we see. Also, understanding VSA’s process and following it will help you have a more productive relationship.

Overall Score We're satisfied and plan to continue working with them.
    I've already recommended them.

Inside Sales Telemarketing for Software Manufacturer

"Their flexibility to adjust the size of their team based on our changing campaigns is a huge plus."

2016 - Ongoing

VSA, Inc. provides cold calling and telemarketing campaign services for a software company. They also create a custom database to help target customers in specific regions.

Irvine, California
James Reid
National Sales Manager, MaintStar

The number of customers and the ROI have increased markedly since the engagement began. Consistent communication and responsiveness are hallmarks of their work. VSA, Inc.'s ability to provide advice on what resources should be put on which campaign makes them a valuable partner.

I'm the national sales manager for MaintStar, which manufactures software for state and local governments. We have two basic products. One product is for community development and land management and the other is for public works.

What challenge were you trying to address with VSA, Inc.?

We’d just introduced the permitting and land management product. We started with zero references and zero customers. We needed help to build a pipeline and customers.

On a basic level, VSA, Inc. provides cold calling services. More broadly, they lead an inside sales telemarketing campaign to help us set up target markets. They help us identify customers in a specific area by creating a database of customers within each region. Since we work with small and local governments, potential clients could be cities, municipalities, counties, or states. They also advise us on how many touch points per customer and set up client demonstrations.

VSA, Inc. works with us to determine the proper team size based on the size of our campaign. For example, they advise we need 3–4 agents if we want to market in California. We can get by with two agents in a smaller market. They adjust the budget depending on how many agents we hire.

Our main point of contact is a client services manager.

How did you come to work with VSA, Inc.?

Our marketing director set out to find a telemarketing partner. We interviewed at least a dozen companies. We eliminated companies if they were not a full consultation house. We required a partner who could be our inside marketing team. VSA, Inc. was ultimately selected based on their experience, their flexibility to change the size of their team, and their ability to give us advice.

Work started in the fourth quarter of 2016 and the engagement is ongoing.

We started in this market with zero customers. VSA, Inc. has introduced us to at least 25% of our current customer base, which is pretty substantial. One of the main reasons we’re so pleased with them is that they offer a very good return on investment. The revenue we make from new customers more than compensates the cost of their services. We're so happy with VSA, Inc. that we’ve expanded our business to use them for both product lines.

How did VSA, Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team gets the highest marks for project management. I’d recommend them to any company looking for a top tier telemarketing team. It feels like they’re working inside my building even though they're actually across the country.

They communicate frequently so that we can make adjustments to campaigns as needed. We have a weekly call with the client services manager. If we're not getting the results that we want, they’ll advise us to consider a new campaign. If we’re exceeding our objectives, they’ll encourage us to run that campaign longer. Those adjustments are crucial to the success of our relationship. Not all campaigns are successful, but we can trust VSA, Inc. to let us know what resources should be put on which campaign.

Their communication is quite good. I don't expect them to be an expert in my business, but I do expect VSA, Inc. to let me know when they see success. We get daily updates if there’s any interest so we can respond to a potential client within an hour. Their CRM tool is solid. They provide good reports that allow me to determine how a campaign is going before our weekly call. They also can provide me with a recording of the conversation with a client if it requires complicated dialogue. Their flexibility to adjust the size of their team based on our changing campaigns is a huge plus.

No, I don’t see any room for improvement. VSA, Inc. is more of a partner than a vendor to us. They’re an exact model of what a telemarketing firm should be.

Have a good dialogue and be open to their ideas. VSA, Inc. is very knowledgeable and capable. It would be helpful to prepare your script, marketing campaign, and elevator pitch in advance. Lay out a campaign roadmap for them so that they know where you want to go. They’re quite efficient. They run campaigns quickly, so you need to think more than one step at a time.