Stories Matter. You Matter.

We are creating a world where people aren’t afraid to personally connect. Personal connection is life and our philosophy is rooted in the power of storytelling as an innate human gift to connect with one another. The power in our ability to create personal connection is unending and immeasurable.

This philosophy has allowed us to grow our business values and processes. And in the same way, what started for our founders at the University of Denver as a strong friendship, a business has grown, and with it—a personal connect movement, giving you the tools to share your unique story. Stories matter. You matter. By creating trust, sharing story details and embracing emotion, we will help you develop true personal connection with your employees and customers. We utilize consulting, filming, and editing services to achieve your employee and customer engagement, education, and testimonial goals.

Englewood, CO
  • 333 West Hampden Ave., Suite 1010
    Englewood, CO 80110
  • 201 Washington, Suite 2600
    Boston, MA 02108

Disney, DISH Network, HomeAdvisor, Crestcom San Isabel Electric, Summit Heating and AC, KissCam, Workday, United States Air Force, University of Denver, Reputation Resolutions, Secureset, Jobber Group, Colorado Technology Association, Crestone Peak, Colorado Attorney General

Recording Session Video for Musician

"They did a great job during the recording session at getting the emotional "feel" of the song."

July 2018 - Ongoing

VP Legacies provides video production services, including directing, filming, and lighting. Currently, they’re producing the final edited video.

San Francisco, CA
Musician

While still in production, the video has received positive feedback from key stakeholders. VP Legacies's consistent communication, responsiveness, and ability to work within strict parameters justify the investment and make them a valuable partner.

I'm a musician. It’s something I do for fun on the side of my day job as an engineering program manager for a connected hardware consultancy.

For what projects/services did your company hire VP Legacies?

I wanted a video of a studio recording for my music album.

I wanted to get high-quality video capture of four songs to capture their emotional characteristics. I also needed to do it within my budget and time constraints.

They were highly recommended by my mother. Her company used VP Legacies to revamp their leadership training content.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

The team arrived at the music recording studio with their cameras and lighting equipment. They unpacked and immediately began scanning the studio for interesting shots. Once the recording began, they would direct my other musician and recording team to locations and positions to capture the right shots for the song. They took charge of the whole session.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

Their film crew directed the audio engineer, set-up team, and my other musician in order to capture the most interesting shots. After the filming took place, their COO reached out to me to discuss the overall timeline and budget for production.

They did a great job during the recording session at getting the emotional "feel" of the song. The VP Legacies team kept pushing us to get better and more interesting shots. The project is still ongoing, but the quality of the service during the filming gives me confidence that they will deliver high-quality results at every step.

They were super easy to work with, and responsive to feedback or constraints on our end. Their communication was exceptional during the live recording session, which is not a trivial endeavor given the amount of moving parts. They were incredibly cooperative with the recording team. They’ve done a great job of checking in with me several times a week via phone and email. They anticipate my concerns, and the process has been overall excellent.

Their filming process went well into the night, which was above and beyond my expectations. I don't know anything about film production, so I was blown away by their ability to make me feel comfortable. My experience as a consultant has given me a high bar for service businesses. I was impressed with them across client expectation management. They were super fun and easy to work with, very enthusiastic about my project, and saw things I couldn't.

Video Production for Social Media App

"They're a great group of talented people."

Dec. 2017 - Mar. 2018

Assisting with an advertising campaign, VP Legacies developed a storyboard/script and then produced two B2B videos–animation and an instructional video for college students.

Denver, Colorado
Dana Veitch
Founder & CEO, KissCam

The internal team is highly satisfied with the quality of their work. As a smaller agency, VP Legacies was able to give personal attention to the project, while their hands-on and experienced team went above and beyond to meet all needs.

I'm the founder and CEO of Kiss Cam. We're a social media fan site that allows users to take pictures, drop them into our Kiss Cam hearts, and then send to friends or upload to Twitter, Instagram, or Snapchat.

What challenge were you trying to address with VP Legacies?

We wanted to reach out to large advertising companies and venue operators, and foreign sports leagues, so we were looking for a company to produce a B2B video for our website.

VP Legacies helped us create a storyboard and a script and then produced an animated video for us. The video is featuring a couple that is overlooking a stadium and shows how their advertising could go around the world. Our in-house team created a draft and brought in our female talent to do the narrative. It was a collaborative process and VP Legacies incorporated our feedback into the final cut. The video is now available on YouTube.

The second video is an instructional video for college students, in which two young women and a young man, all wearing Kiss Cam T-shirts, are instructing people on how to download the app. There are five clips, each of which is 30 seconds long, and VP Legacies managed both the editing and the production.

We worked with two of their owners and a producer.

How did you come to work with them?

I found them through networking. I didn't want to work with a large company and VP Legacies was just the right size for us.

We spent between $15,000–$20,000.

We started working with them in December 2017 and the project was completed in March 2018.

We’re very happy with the animated video. Our instructional video hasn't been made public yet, but we liked the ideas that VP Legacies came up with and their ability to make changes quickly.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

They're highly responsive, professional, and hands-on.

They're a smaller agency, so they immediately addressed our concerns.

They're rapidly growing and my hope is that they will continue to master the talent they have.

Overall Score They're a great group of talented people.
    They're willing to work overtime to meet their deadlines.
    Their prices are very reasonable compared to other video companies.
    They were very attentive and delivered everything on time, if not early.
    I'd definitely recommend them.

Video Production for Leadership Development Organization

"They do what they say they are going to do. Overall project management is excellent."

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

VP Legacies have refreshed a series of video content to modernize the look. They’ve adjusted coloring, and added music and pictures.

Denver, Colorado
Tammy Berberick
CEO & President, Crestcom International

The updates increased the videos’ quality and appeal to wide audience. The partnership has improved with time as VP Legacies experimented with different visual avenues. The team is cost-effective and open to feedback.

I’m the CEO and president of Crestcom International, a 30-year-old interactive leadership development organization. We’re active in 64 countries.

What challenge were you trying to address with VP Legacies?

Our internal video content was relevant and substantive, but looked old. We wanted to modernize the videos and preserve the informative content.

For our older videos, VP Legacies added pictures and music. They also changed some coloring.

They assigned a two-person team.

How did you come to work with VP Legacies?

I knew the COO through my son and met his partner through one of our franchises. We weren't considering vendors because the project was internal at the time. However, we gave VP Legacies a trial run. We decided to move forward with them after seeing they could handle the project.

Work started in February 2018 and is ongoing.

The quality is good and they are very easy to work with. Importantly, the team takes feedback well. They’ve done a great job turning these videos into something people of all ages would enjoy watching.

How did VP Legacies perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re cost-effective and creative in their experiments with different visual avenues.

The more we work together, the better it has been. The first video was more difficult. But it got easier once they got a feel for our preferences and processes.

Overall Score They are a great young company.
    I am very happy with what they have delivered.
    They deliver when they say they are going to deliver.
    I am more than willing to refer.

Headshots & Consulting for Financial Professional

"They possess deep insights into personal connection that result in an effective marketing experience."

Apr. - Apr. 2018

VP Legacies took photographs and provided personal connection consulting services to build a positive public image.

Boston
Kimberly A. Goodwin

The photographs told a compelling story and had a significant impact on business. VP Legacies demonstrated a passionate commitment to building successful long-term relationships. Their friendly communication and extensive knowledge of the industry made them an exceptional partner.

I am a financial professional in Boston.

For what projects/services did your company hire VP Legacies?

We hired them for photography and personal connection consulting services.

My goal was to craft my story as a business professional.

I found them through a referral.

They delivered photographs that captured my story as a business professional.

An in-office photographer took pictures that were later edited by the COO.

VP Legacies has been instrumental in helping me craft my story through superior, polished pictures. They truly believe in personal connection and are thought leaders in that space.

I am proud of the pictures and the impact they are already having on my career. For future services, I am very interested in their strategy for building long-term relationships and creating a world where people are not afraid to personally connect.

Communicating with their COO was easy and effective. His leadership and guidance made the process comfortable, and gave me clear direction as we captured my story together.

The VP Legacies team surpassed my expectations. They are knowledgeable, experienced, and professional. They possess deep insights into personal connection that result in an effective marketing experience.