Because Every Call Could Be Your Next Customer

Bronze

VoiceNation is a 24/7 live answering service that continues to be an industry leader. Custom scripting, U.S.-based operators and bilingual services are just a few things that set us apart.

No need for contracts and we believe in pricing made simple. We are confident you will realize the benefits VoiceNation offers you. Try it out with our free, 7-day trial.

2002
Buford, GA
  • 4908 Golden Parkway Suite 100
    Buford, GA 30518
  • Atlanta, GA

Adobe, McDonalds, Dell, Hyundai, Rolls Royce, USDHS, FEMA, Dunkin Donuts, Comedy Central, Delta

Call Center Dashboard

The VoiceNation live answering dashboard is makes monitoring your account and making changes super easy!

REPORTS AND ANALYTICS

• Get comprehensive reports analytics in real-time of all your incoming calls
  • Date, time, caller ID, how the call was handled are available for every call
  • Export comprehensive reports that detail calls by date and month, billable time, frequent
callers, calls by region and more

MESSAGES

• View, sort, and export all messages we take for you
  • View all the messages our live operators take for you
  • Export messages into an easy to read CSV file or make notes on the message for you and your team

ON-CALL SCHEDULE

• Update the on-call schedule for your team easily and on the fly
  • Create an on-call schedule for your team in advance or make changes quickly to existing schedules
  • Have multiple on-call schedules with multiple employees

MINUTES

• Track your billable minutes within your plan so you know when to upgrade or downgrade
  • Track call durations for each call

MOBILE FRIENDLY

• Make changes to your account from anywhere
  • Compatible with all smart phones
  • Make changes to your account from anywhere through your online dashboard

VoiceNation

Law Firm Answering Service

Voice Nation's Performance Has Been Excellent

"It helped our firm cut down the cost of a receptionist and it also offers 24/7 service."

501 - 1,000 Employees

Pittsburgh, PA
Manager, Human Resources

Recommendations:

It helped my company a lot. It is worth trying out.

Experience:

We really liked the feedback from those who had already used Voice Nation. They were very knowledgeable of our business and industry. We use the answering services features. Voice Nation’s performance has been excellent. It helped our firm cut down the cost of a receptionist and it also offers 24/7 service.

Pros:

The 24/7 service helps us offer our customers. They are always available to answer calls.

Cons:

I have no complaints for Voice Nation at the moment.

QAS is a Great and Reliable Service

"My business has increased by 20% since I started using them."

Sylacauga, AL
Owner, Other

Recommendations:

They can not do any better.

Experience:

To be honest, they got my contract by word of mouth, I asked around 10 other companies what service they used and how they felt about it 9 out 10 said: Voice Nation. They said it was a great reliable company and they had not had any problems that were not solved, and they were the most affordable. I tried them and I agree. My business has increased by 20% since I started using them so I got them free. And when I find something that works I stick with it so I wont be changing any time in the near future. all. Great helps my business grow.

Pros:

It's a reliable service.

Cons:

There is nothing I don`t like.

Voice Nation Helped Increase Productivity

"We really like the order processing feature and also the fact that our phone lines go down."

501 - 1,000 Employees

Hanover, PA
Director, Business Development

Recommendations:

I would strongly recommend that they give it a try and do the basic setup which is free and see how they like it.

Experience:

Voice Nation was recommended by other business associates and office staff who needed to work on other projects. We hire their usage reports, order processing, and disaster recovery services. We have had very little, if any problems, with Voice Nation and it has helped us increase our productivity.

Pros:

We really like the order processing feature and also the fact that our phone lines go down. Voice Nation still can answer calls.

Cons:

I truly cannot think of anything that we dislike about this company.

Missing Calls Problem Completely Solved

"This has been the best decision for our company, we are getting more orders made and filled."

Midland, TX
Owner, Other

Recommendations:

You have to give them a try, you will not be dissatisfied.

Experience:

We have a great start-up company that has been very busy. We didn't have the employees to spare answering the phone. We really needed the expertise of Voice Nation to help us. This was a great decision and they will answer phones 24/7. All of our problems of missing calls were completely solved. We have the Pro plan to start us out and we will upgrade to the Platinum plan once our business grows a little more. This has been the best decision for our company, we are getting more orders made and filled.

Pros:

Love that we don't have to worry about missing any calls.

Cons:

No dislikes at all.

QAS is the Best System

"They give us quantifiable results."

1,001 - 5,000 Employees

Syracuse, NY
President, Administration

Recommendations:

Depends on the volume of calls per hour.

Experience:

Voice Nation is the best system for our business and some problems require technical repairs. Some features include call back and reports of calls. Their performance is pretty good.

Pros:

They give us quantifiable results.

Cons:

Could be better to receive more calls.

Voice Nation Helps Grow Business

"They’ve done a great job so far and has provided lots of help for our team."

Eastpointe, MI
Owner, Sales

Recommendations:

Great service and the ability to never miss calls is great. Less than $10 a month and you get voicemail, 24 hour hotline and a virtual assistant. Great to reach all potential customers and never miss sales and help grow a business.

Experience:

Voice Nation is a great service and the ability to never miss calls is great. It costs us less than $0 a month and you get voicemail, 24-hour hotline and a virtual assistant features. It’s a great service to reach all potential customers and never miss sales. It has also helped us grow our business. They’ve done a great job so far and has provided lots of help for our team.

Pros:

Voicemail and all its benefits.

Cons:

None

Voice Nation Has Reasonable Pricing

"I have been able to receive calls or messages around the clock."

Bismarck, ND
Owner, Business Development

Recommendations:

Try to match it up with your organization so when customers call they know how to handle every call.

Experience:

Voice Nation gave us reasonable pricing for the services offered. They provide 24/7 answering and call forwarding services. I have been able to receive calls or messages around the clock.

Pros:

The 24/7 answering service makes us available to customers always.

Cons:

Not having 100% knowledge of what our company handles.

Very User Friendly , Customers Feel Taken Care Of

"It has helped us connect with customers after hours and while out of the office."

Chesterfield, MO
Manager, Administration

Recommendations:

I would recommend Voice Nation.

Experience:

Voice Nation was convenient for my company's location and I heard positive reviews. We have all the available features offered by the company. We check for any updates or new features or changes regularly. We haven’t had any issues with it other than cost. It has helped us connect with customers after hours and while out of the office.

Pros:

It is very user friendly. Our customers feel like they are being taken care of.

Cons:

The price. There should be referral discounts.

Easy to Use Service

"The performance has been really good and it has saved us labor fee for a receptionist."

High Point, NC
Manager, Administration

Recommendations:

I would recommend it for its ease of use and high value and our ability to handle multiple calls.

Experience:

Voice Nation had the best price for our small organization. We use message alerts, multiple simultaneous calls, voicemail delivery to email. The performance has been really good and it has saved us labor fee for a receptionist.

Pros:

Easy to use and very few problems arise.

Cons:

Nothing.

Professional and Automated Answering Services

"Makes it easy for your company to do more work without answering the phone."

Illinois
Vice President, Administration

Recommendations:

It's cheap and just as efficient as having a receptionist there.

Experience:

Our staff wanted a service that sounded professional and could handle a high volume of calls. We use the automated answering services and it’s easier for our company to have this technology for our business. The calls go directly to the person or department that the calls should be forwarded to without interruption.

Pros:

Makes it easy for your company to do more work without answering the phone.

Cons:

None.

Bronze